Burgerking and the Absolute State of BMW General

nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/

Why is a fwd honda civic faster than the fastest M3? What the fuck is BMW doing these days?

>What the fuck is BMW doing these days?

This

the fastest M3 is the 10 year old E92 M3 GTS
M4 is the new M3

And it's slower than a Golf.

M4 GTS is 20 seconds faster than the M3 GTS

That's really cool and all but it doesn't explain why the modern M3 is getting btfo by fwd hatchbacks.

I want to see how that anti-gook tripfag would defend this.

because the modern M3 has been rebranded as the M4.

There still making M3s dude. You could argue the 2 or 4 is the REAL 3 series, but BMW themselves isn't calling them that.

*They're

The new M3 is a 4 door saloon and it doesn't even have an official Nurburgring lap time
All the M3's you see in OPs link are 2 door coupes like the new M4

I'm aware, but that's BMW's fault isn't it?

anyway who gives a shit about branding

BMW topped Q1 for the N24 today

>What the fuck is BMW doing these days?

They're making fwd minivans, speakers that play a systhesized engine note, internet connectivity for the car and M badges EVERYWHERE.

That's what they're doing.

yup

Just gonna leave this right here.

Selling a couple badges slapped onto a shitty car

>minivans
who gives a shit

>What the fuck is BMW doing these days
Losing to AMG. /thread

BMW is literally dominating over AMG
AMG is shit anyway, they have like 50 cars in their lineup currently, meaningless badge.

I do agree. It's become a bit of a trim level instead of something exclusive. Bugs the shit out of me endlessly.

Combustion engines are relics of a distant past.

Also that price per performance ratio is insane even by German standards.

ITT: people just cant come to terms with the fact that FWD modern econoboxes perform just as well if not better than old RWD performance oriented sports cars in not only overall cost, saftey, and practicality but now also in lap times on a track

example: the lamborghini countach is slower and worse in every comparable way to the honda accord v6