db.vanillagaming.org/?item=17065
somebits.com/weblog/culture/games/warcraft/goldPrices.html
flickr.com/photos/robgreen/16410403
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better grud than that cancer

i agree, based technognome

horde are niggers

Whatever you say Lumikaru.

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Says the tranny lover lmao

twitter.com/Sodapoppintv/status/847881029813665793

in addition to benedict almost always being pulled with an additional mob, a rare spawn is located in the same room this level 9, will almost always certainly kill you and he literally stands in the doorway between you and benedict.

dark storm is another awfuly placed quest but no where nearly as bad as the last offender, a real issue with the quest pacing is the raptor egg quest you will only get AFTER visiting razor hill, so people will go to the echo isles get raped by trolls higher levels than them an on the off chance that they complete them in a 5 man will be forced to return for a single quest.

tirsifal glades is just fucking terrible, mostly due to the adgaman windmill and crypt which is horribly mod dense and a death trap.
part 2 of the undead warrior quest line takes place in that crypt, rooms full of packs of undead that can only be pulled in packs of 3, it really makes you wonder what blizzard was thinking
probably something along the lines of LMAO WEED,

didn't elysium give this guy a free level 60

Can someone point me to a Gatherer equivalent add-on that works for Elysium, including it's database? Specially for herbs.

that looks like shit, why would anybody want that?

Holy SHIT

Why do HUMAN FEMALES have such BIG ASSES? She's pulling the whole instance with it

>4 minutes into the dungeon, rogue ninja's a chest without /rolling
>pretends to not speak english
>tank tells him to /roll or we find another rogue
>literally 1 second after he says that: [1. General - the dungeon we're in] different rogue LFG

Is there a macro to switch player names on and off, or, even better, only display enemy names?

Any hunters on horde side elysium selling princess runs?

roll for your ring shitter

What's the name of that one private server where you have free level 60's for practice?

guess a foot

GoldenEye 007 (1997 video game)

retrowow

Someone redpill me on Druid leveling, it's about the only class ive never played in vanilla and im giving it a go now. I know you're supposed to go 2h. but what are the nuances, like what gear to look out for while leveling, and any good stuff to start looking for or buy at 30/40, weapon wise? Is there anything to look out for to make quality of life while leveling better?

There are 2 different plate drops in the dungeon.
The tank already has drop #1. The fury warrior has neither.
The tank proposes that if drop #1 drops, the fury warrior will get it, and if drop #2 drops, the tank gets it.

Is this fair?

no. if you didnt want to compete for loot, dont bring fury warr dps

Someone red pill me on mage leveling, it is the only class I have never played in vanilla and I am playing it now. I know you are supposed to go frost. but what are the nuances; what gear to look out for while leveling, any good stuff to start looking for or buy at 30/40, weapon wise? Is there anything to look out for to make quality of life while leveling better?

The fair alternative is that the fury warrior doesn't get a group at all?

No it is not fair, he's promising something that is already yours by virtue of having no others that need it, in exchange you are giving him something you both need while he gives you something he does not.

Thank you.

Yes

yeah. tough luck. healers shouldnt dps in dungeons and neither should warriors

fury warriors should NEVER get a group, ever, even when the tank is a druid
fuck fury warriors

The fair alternative is that you don't promise people loot they would of gotten anyway, in exchange for loot you may not get.

The point is it isn't fair and it will never be fair, because being fair puts you at a disadvantage.

Fury should really just tank though, you can do any 5 man you want without being prot.

>being fair puts you at a disadvantage.
exactly
if you are "fair", the shitter warrior gets more chances at loot than the actual backbone tank who essentially gets penalized for having already ran the dungeon
the "not fair" alternative is that both players get a 50:50 of stuff they need
since a 50:50 split is "not fair" what ends up happening is the other guy gets the boot

I'm scared guys, what should I do?

>being a deeps war in a group
>ever

or since the warrior tank is probably the group leader who made the group, he can just kick the fury dps and get a rogue instead

lets imagine for one second dps warriors aren't the scum of the earth, lets also imagine in the very unlikely scenario that both plate items have the same drop rate and are around the same place in the instance so one isn't more or less farm able than the other.

Telling someone hey I already this piece of loot so I'l give it to you, if you don't roll on my loot that you also need isn't fair. It's not plain and simple.

But I agree with you the real conversation is this,
Hey I don't feel like looking for a rogue so it's your lucky day, don't fucking roll on my shit and if your lucky you may get a drop w/e.

the point is the conversation was about fair and not about dps warriors being the scum of the earth or less wanted due to loot competition. So long as he's not shit and doing good dps he's entitled to the loot and both drops that's the only scenario where its fair.

what did you do

>reading comprehension

Haha dude like what the fuck just roll a Rogue if you want to dps 5mans. Even pure classes like Rogues and Mage get treated like garbage by tanks, why should you get to roll on their loot too and not get booted.

I agree with you though senpai.
but like just imagine a warlock saying it to a mage or something or one healer saying it to another. instead of a dps warrior where the first thought it why isn't this asshole just tanking himself.

He's literally agreeing with that point and addressing the actual question you fucking nog

Except the tank should be the one making the group? How lazy are you man, the guy tanking your group is a dps Warrior just like you and is tanking because he's the only class that can do it. DPS are expendable should he really feel sorry for a dumbass like you enough to give you his gear.

dude what are you even talking about I don't even play warrior, i think you are confused.

There's no actual question you're a moron if you don't kick dps Warriors from your group as a tank when there's literally 10 Rogues and Mages blasting you with whispers to join your group. Same goes for Paladin and Shaman healers who need on your 2handers except good healers are actually hard to come by.

>isn't fair. It's not plain and simple.
There's 2 alternatives:
1 - Both warriors get 1 item each, so on average they will be equally benefited
And
2 - One warrior gets 0.5 items, the other gets 1.5

In a vacuum, which seems fairest? Obviously 1, but people will want 2 instead because "it's the way it's always done".

Mages never want to join runs, at least on Horde. I can easily fill up dungeons with hunters/rogues but mages are hard to come by.

Yo', do you need help?

Thank you this was very informative, after how many combo points should I use the finishing move after? Or should I not bother and use it on slice and dice instead?

Also what's a good zone to kill horde in once I'm stronger than them?

>played on nostalrius pve at release because pvp realm had more than 10k peoples waiting in queue
>decide to play on elysium because why not
>mfw witnessing more cancer in 10 hours than in 200 on darrowshire
How the fuck is that even possible.

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_1.3.0
>All dungeons now have a cap on group size to limit the number of players that may enter the dungeon. It was necessary to add this cap as raiding these dungeons trivialized much of the content. Because of this change we can now look to adding better loot to them during future content patches.

So, wait, really up to 1.3 any size of group could enter any dungeons/raids? That's pretty fucking rad.

barrens chat?

No just stormwind, elwynn forest and westfall.

or there's the third alternative, don't bring him

b-bump

Is there an addon that lets you keep player notes? I want to remember why I ignored someone and keeping a .txt is too autistic

It's a fucking thought experiment about fair loot distribution, the classes involved are irrelevant, the guy even gave you an example with a mage and warlock instead. Are you incapable of understanding this? Are you actually disabled?

buddy go easy on him it's not his fault he's retarded

>wanna make a nelf warrior
>can't decide between male or female

I like male animations/sounds more, but male nelf warriors feels like lorerape.

>Elysium has zero devs

Remember when AQ was going to be released

>cat form doesn't give immunity to fall damage
wtf is this shit

It never gave immunity to fall damage it reduces it

imagine being an anathema player right now

panthers/lions are too large to have a non-fatal terminal velocity

melori

wow, I was actually hopeful something like this existed. the new models are some of the only things I like in newer patches
It seems a bit hacky, as the faces only change texture when you mess the face slider. I remember there being more than one face.

I love the WoD models.

>used to play warrior
>"if it's not doable with a potion, food buff, and tricky hamstring bandage, it's just not doable solo"

>play druid
>mfw cheesing rare elites with starfire+rootlock
I
CAN
SOLO
ANYTHIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGG

It had to be like that, otherwise raids would have to get to MC 5 men at a time

why are you posting me?

This is me.

You're my favorite Gnome!

>play mage
>if you can slow it, you can solo it

>play warlock
>if you can fear it, you can solo it

>play hunter
>you can solo it

>play paladin
>you can solo it, two other mobs and a rogue trying to gank you

>that pudgy face
DELET

No.

>be rogue, druid, and warrior player
>play warlock for the first time since retail bc
>wondering why I haven't enjoyed the immense pleasure that comes from not getting hit every encounter because of minion tanking

female
its not even lore rape if mail though they weren't always druids.

>let letting your VW tank one mob covered in dots, fearing another mob covered in dots and tanking a 3rd mob covered in dots yourself

mate what are you doing

anything of the eagle is good (stam + int). spelldmg is meh until raiding / end game dungeons. weapons doesn't really matter. get a staff with stam+int

>horde tries to raid Elwynn/SW front area
>does okay until the odds get evened with some higher level Allys
>get absolutely btfo
So...this is the power of the PvP server. Horde gankers btfo as usual the instant the opposition gets put on equal ground.

guys quick question
you're in a raid with +1 roll rules

you are tanking with
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=13091
and
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=17065
drops, all the tanks roll are you win.
suddenly your raid leader convinces you that you should give it to him becasue your neck is better, he tells you its fine because of +1 loot rolls meaning you'll get the next drop and he wont be able to win.
was this fair?

This is how it always goes

>2-3 horde players ganking a lowbie area
>fuck off the instant some alliance 60's come
or
>entire horde raid on some lowbie area
>get completely BTFO the moment the alliance conterraid shows up
and last but not least
>alliance raid on some lowbie horde area
>no one fights back and they're there all day because nobody wants to fight an alliance premade

I am curious, in vanilla is it easier to just have gathering professions at 60 and then use that money made from AH to buy other stuff? Or should one just switch to stuff like alchemy and engineering at that point?

I was initially thinking of having my warrior keep doing his current skinning/mining till 60 then eventually switch to alchemy and engineering, but as of right now at lvl 16, mining especially has been very lucrative. Without going too much out of the way I have a bit more than five gold and that's after spending it on skills, professions, some gear, and obviously not selling stuff like cloth that gets used for bandages. I notice that the higher level mining bars sell for a fuck ton. Like why worry about 2g per potion when you are selling high end bars at the end for 20-50g per bar?

your neck is not better
thus
your guild leader is full of bullshit
he could at the very least say "your neck is good enough"

you're on the bridge minding your own business when suddenly this clique blocks your path

what do?

whos that on the left?

that is one ugly gnome

madti

One of your professions should always be engineering.

>that gnome in the middle

If you're playing a warrior you can't go wrong with Engineering + Mining, especially for PvP and making money.

I need to be redpilled.
What was the actual pop in 2006? People like to say it was capped to 2.5k or some dumb shit, and then everyone else says that was in early 2004 and the server pop rose way above that later.

Artie is cute! >_

i've never once seen a source that proves 2.5k was cap

Why are paladins so /comfy/?

Blizzard never released information of server pops in vanilla.

2.5-3k caps are estimates by people who played on full-pop servers in vanilla.

based on a quick google search I came up with
somebits.com/weblog/culture/games/warcraft/goldPrices.html
and
flickr.com/photos/robgreen/16410403
pop censuses from 2005 and 2006 which both say the average blizzlike pop was >6k
doesn't say on-peak or off-peak though

>Blizzard never released information of server pops in vanilla.
But there were plenty of addons that counted up the amount of online players from /who