This is the worst car ever made

This is the worst car ever made.

>OP lost to a turbo PT

I wouldn't say it's the worst car ever made

This is an uneducated post.

Don't tell my grandmother. Don't tell her it's made in Mexico either.

It's not _that_ bad. Very, very roomy for how small it is, and the Turbo version has plenty of pep.
It's a bit heavy and underpowered in the base model, but (other than lolChryslerquality issues) it handles decently, and is predictable. A GTPT is fun as fuck for hooning because if you crash it, it's only a PT Cruiser.

Post facelift ones are better than first-gen.

It's not bad but its very existence irks me, that being the ONLY reason it even exists is so that Chrysler could cheat their average gas mileage ratings.

>7 Seconds to 60
>16 Second Quarter Mile
>Plenty of Pep

>faster than a 86

what do you drive, again?

After driving one for 4 years I can safely say I've never once had fun driving this car.

The turn radius was the size of a fucking airliner, the MPG was as good as a V12 going full throttle, the steering was dead, and I had to deal with le Chrysler reliability.

DOG SHIT CAR

Actually it was a Plymouth design. When they got axed by Mercedes because they planned on making fun cheap sporty cars Chrysler threw it into production. It sold so well they couldn't get rid of it

Atleast your car appeared in Forza and Gran Turismo, I'm fucking jelly of that alone.

This.

It's not quite Daewoo tier bad.

Or any eastern bloc/Indian tier cars etc.

It might a bad car, but it's certainly not the worst.

its looks so fucking smug in that picture for fucks sake

86 is 6 seconds to 60

it wishes it was a supercharged chevy HHR Mine gets 38.3 mpg yet at 95K dead reliable, never breaks. knock on wood.

Honestly not awful. People actually like you need 400hp to pass in a timely manner.

>get PTGT
>get bigger turbo
>tune

????
>shoot flames and smoke everyone with your new 400 hp shitbox

Kek not a bad plan

>6 Seconds to 60
>15 Second Quarter Mile
>with the 4spd auto

So is the PT GT though.

>0-60: 6.8
>rolling 5-60: 7.0