reason to preorder edition
previous thread NEWS
>dsogaming.com/news/senran-kagura-estival-versus-is-now-available-on-the-pc/
SK: Estival Versus for PC now available on Steam + BATTLE VIXEN characters DLC
>SK: Peach Beach Splash
Released in Japan!
>gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-announced-ps4
Water-Gun Themed TPS
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-dlc-round-one-trailer-dead-alive-xtreme-3-character-dlc-detailed
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3’s Marie Rose, Honoka and Ayane as DLC.
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-add-super-sonico-dlc
Super Sonico as DLC
>youtu.be/gnaBav_OaF8
First 35 Minutes of SK:PBS
>gematsu.com/2017/03/seventh-senran-kagura-game-teased-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash
New SK game Teaser

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 11/22/16)
mega.nz/#!D5F1kSYY!Pm8KOrtA1mPcFxtdqyjIOnpB9Tkef9pS-_w1KtkM9gk
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O
>Senran Websites
pastebin.com/p5RLbHb

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marvelous_games/status/847946576068849665
youtu.be/9bpO9aRLySw
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_oQHsYoVxj-Dlrybw21U2NX5j9ciqL-ukzfLmUv1KAQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for snegly

Let us continue to bathe in the light of perfection that Mistress Haruka brings to these threads!

Alternate.

Why do people always forget to draw Hikage's shoulder tattoo.

Even the actual artists do it sometimes.

I demand they spend time and attention on drawing Best Girl™

is there but low res

passing a bong around a circle of Senrans!

>when you get so high you start delivering pizzas

The means of production

It's not going to top the fucking hack artist on tumblr who made a tattoo version of a hikage picture of fucking patreon only image.

Also when they draw the necklace but not the tattoos. That's garbage as well because you're paying attention to detail and deliberately ignoring details you don't like.

How do you think she got started smoking weed? Delivering pizzas to stoners houses/apartments.

Do no stone senran

I love my cute wife Kafuru

I'm going to pick up with snek.

Getting drugged by Mistress Haruka as punishment for getting caught smoking weed!
Feeling so good so you get caught again by her on the next day just to get drugged again!

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

I want Mistress Haruka to punish me for forgetting this picture!

I want to have missionary sex with Daidouji!

Getting drugged by Mistress Haruka as a reward for not smoking weed at all like the other Slave!
Feeling so good that you continue to be a good slave just to get drugged again!

Hikage has used drugs multiple times. I think she wouldn't be much a stranger to getting stoned.

How would you feel if you, your senran and your 2nd favorite senran were all hanging out together and your senrans started feeling intimate and touchy feely and asked you to leave so they could have some private time together?

no

Miyabi is taking a dunk when OP's pic doesn't get added to the game.

Just a reminder.

Tell them no and begin recording

Those little senran totems would be a neat thing to own

Daidouji dresses like a boy because she wants to fuck Rin

This is canon

Considering my wife is Ryouna, I'm used to getting cucked. She either does it right in front of me or behind my back and then she'll tell me about it later. It's okay though because I do the same. We get pleasure in not giving each other pleasure!

This user is a queen size.

This is as canon as his posts.

I don't think it is user! I THINK YOU'RE LYING ON THE INTERNET AGAIN.

That's not canon though!

Daidouji likes boys and meat!

No, Daidouji and Rin fuck to relieve the frustration over never winning the Kiriyabowl!

I want a doujin where Miyabi's fangirls catch her and do lewd things to her while Imu watches helplessly.

>JUST FUCK ALREADY.png

Just think about it, Dai only started dressing like a boy once that Rin disappeared, likely guilt by no being able to save her. And then she gets obsessed for like 10 years waiting for Rin

She always dressed like that, though.

She's a massive dork.

Is Yomi white?

Nah, when Rin goes back to Hanzo in SV she doesn't recognizes Daidouji because back then Dai was a "Cute blonde girl"

DORK

I can't see Hanabi getting involved like that. Hanabi's not very sexual.

Plus Shiki's straight, only way she'd get intimate with a girl is to turn on her man.

I always assumed that every female in SK is bi.

Kissing
Fetish

this is the second thread in a row i've asked you people to relocate fanficfag from /v/ thanks

All I see is this

I thought Naraku was really cute till she opened her mouth and a deep voice came out and called me worthless.

Either way, all I can think is

MUH

Go pester other generals that are even worse than this.
If you don't want this shit, then contribute constructively by talking about the gameplay or whatever.

Shiki turned down a really cute girl who wanted to kiss her in private, so I'm sure she's straight but she might play around a bit if she's trying to impress a guy watching.

Gonna need context.

Maybe it's cuz u are noob lol

Murky was drawing her manga, and she wanted to draw a fight scene but needed help acting it out, so Shiki helped her choreograph the fight scene, then Murky wanted to do a love scene, and wanted to kiss Shiki so that she'd know how to write and describe it. Shiki said no way fag.

This is a Japanese female ninja

Eh, could've been a lot of other reasons.

>Hanabi's not very sexual.

famous last words by man sexual'd by goldfish

>in private
>in the middle of gessen's lobby

>female
>wears a tuxedo
I think not.

To be fair, Murakumo offered Shiki to go to either one's room.
She even would turn off the light to raise the mood.

It's okay for girls to wear tuxedos. It's not that weird.
It only gets weird when men wear clothes for girls...

Nothing wrong with that.

Imu...

Trap Senran, when?

never i hope

But I'm not Imu...

>It only gets weird when men wear clothes for girls...
Then shouldn't you find Miyabi weird as well?

>Then shouldn't you find Miyabi weird as well?
Why?

Because he's wearing girls' clothes.

Miyabi is not a 'he'. Miyabi is a 'she'

Ah, they all say some bullshit before getting kissu'd

HOLY SHIT
twitter.com/marvelous_games/status/847946576068849665

April fools you dummy

I dunno, there's never been any conclusive proof.

I-Is this an April Fool's joke?

Seems legit.

dont ruin it

youtu.be/9bpO9aRLySw

The video for all of you to enjoy

Marv EU always has the best trailers for SK, even this april fool's one

Obviously it's fake since it's Marvelous and they're EU and it's already April 1st in Europe; remember kids in the Americas, there's people east of us and they are in the future

they always act like the care more about the series than Xseed especially when doing trailers or LE

Senran hentaiverse facts part three:

Haruka may not seem like it, but she's very, very interested in innocent men. Sure, she might like Hibari for the same reason, but that was a plaything relationship she had that mimicked her relationship with her mother. When that someone is a guy, she gets demure and lets him take the lead, getting off more and more by her boyfriend's innocent concern for her pleasure during sex.

Mirai is very self-conscious of the height difference between her boyfriend and herself, so she always likes being on top. Being on her back feels overwhelming for her.

Ikaruga may seem stuffy on the outside, but she definitely has a lot of fun with her boyfriend during sex. True to her prim and proper nature, she does research into different positions and techniques, taking it all so seriously that she's sometimes scolding him on his execution and repositions him to get the position down just right.

Rin is...odd. Being a virgin at her age, until her first time with her boyfriend, has given her some, well, interesting views and fetishes. Mainly, Rin has a fetish for face caressing; that is, her boyfriend caressing her face during sex. It's almost like a facial massage on top of getting pounded, but her boyfriend doesn't mind at all. Another strange fetish she has is screaming at the top of her lungs that she's being impregnated, and having her boyfriend scream about, as heard by a Hanzo student passing by a love hotel, "putting a baby in that cradle so hard." One can only imagine how a sex session between Rin and her boyfriend looks like...and how few it will take to get her pregnant, with that kind of fetish.

Ryona is more plain during sex. The BDSM seems to be foreplay, while the actual sex, while rough to the point of being slightly concerning, isn't nearly as bad as the mock kidnapping and two hour whipping session in a cold abandoned warehouse it took to get her in the mood for procreating.

Fun fact: Murasaki has the largest and pokiest nipples. Official art for her in both Estival Versus and Peach Beach Splash feature them prominently

>Haruka may not seem like it, but she's very, very interested in innocent men. Sure, she might like Hibari for the same reason, but that was a plaything relationship she had that mimicked her relationship with her mother. When that someone is a guy, she gets demure and lets him take the lead, getting off more and more by her boyfriend's innocent concern for her pleasure during sex.

Is now a good time to mention that vaginas freak me out and stuff?

I want to bully her.

Question regarding Minori in SV (probably EV too).
If I put candy into the bucket and fight a little with it, the bucket starts shining in rainbow colours.
Does it do anything except for a stronger breach art? Or rather, is there any reason to hold on to it, except for a giant wave of enemies?

You can bully her by pinching her large nipples and teasing her about how disgustingly large they are they poke through her clothes all the time

Guys! Miyabi just had her period!
Congratulate her!

But boys don't have periods.

OH YEAH GURL GONNA PUT A BABY IN THE CRADLE SO HARD GURL YEAH YEAAAAAH!

Ushimaru's nipples are even bigger!

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_oQHsYoVxj-Dlrybw21U2NX5j9ciqL-ukzfLmUv1KAQ/

Its OK. You're used to seeing your penis your entire life, and there are many boobs to enjoy online and get used to. But watching hentai can give you a unrealistic view of what vaginas look like so seeing a real one is offputting. Just take it slow. No one is rushing you

Miyabi is not a boy. She is a girl

>She is a girl
[Citation needed]

Let me just refer you to this