/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

RINGED CITY IS OUT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, STAY AWAY WHILE YOU PLAY IT BY YOURSELF

>Couldn't get past the dragon head:
>Ringed City items checklist (if you find an error, please reply and correct):
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnoZG6iCbjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Abyssal.Dragon.Cock.

first for miyazaki is a hack

whats the best SL for spear invading?

So what's the deal with the Stone Humped Hag?

Which DLC weapon allows me to be the biggest piece of shit possible?

To anyone that responded to my bait about Gael being better than Orphan last thread with agreement I can't help but what the fuck is wrong with you

Miyazaki has just put you on the team for the brand new reboot of king's field.
While his memeness has most things taken care of, there's one thing he can't figure out. he tasks you with it.

How do you solve the problem that dark souls rolling doesn't really work in first person?

So why does patches betray you at the last moment for in TRC? its not like you have anything he wants and its not like there is anyone sane enough to sell it to.

Her ashes state she's a former wet nurse of royalty. This means she could be Emma, since that's the only other royal wet nurse in the entire series.

How is it possible that there are this many bloodstains around the bonfire before the Gael fight? Are players seriously arggroing that lone Ringed Knight or Shira and then running all the way back to bonfire?

For what purpose? To try and summon help?

Isn't the fanbase pissed at Ubi because of how horribly balanced their game is right now? Apparently they were getting ready to boycott the game for a day.

I like Gael's visual design more and the thematic elements of the fight, so therefore he is better.

Where are the Midir lewds?

what's this guy doing?
why doesn't he attack me like all the other hallows?

For posterity.

So, STR/FTH or a bit of STR and FTH/INT for muh warlock? Seeing it does dark damage and I'l use dark weapon a lot on it too

Humans go Hollow when they have no purpose. Lapp almost went hollow and forgot who he was because he had no purpose.

Patches' purpose is just to be a dick. But when he was all alone, he had nobody to be a dick to and started going hollow.

are you for real user

I liked both fights but Santa Claus was a lot more stylish.

it's sl 80 or maybe kys

Thinkin about that sweet Nashandra skele-pussy

you introduce back-stepping/side-stepping with no i-frames

He's just disgusted by your greed. Note how he never said anything about stripping your corpse of valuables, like he does in DaS1.

Anyone on ps4 around to help me mule a few things between characters?

P A R T A K E

yes

also why is he so big?
is it because he's a giant?
He's a hallow why would he remember his wife?
Why did he pick a fight with the giants when he is a giant? He's so huge his sword is 5 times longer than me

Remember when GB were slow but always fucked anyone with shield up?
I've been playing alot of SoTFS lately. I can post more WebM but don't want to be a spamfag. Also quality of players have gone down alot, so if anyone of you are annoyed by DS3, just fire up SoTFS use some twink save and have fun. I'm getting decent invasions at 1.9Million SM and 3.5 Million SM

They were a thing in DS1 too. Though I think 2 made them alot bigger.

Game online is shit. And I hope everyone does that reddit's blackout day thing. I haven't played in a week myself.

Rate? Never made a halberd character before.

it still p2p and it has that micro transaction bs right?

So who survived to the end of the series?

>Slave Knight Gael aka Literally Who
>Patches confirmed for literally Unbreakable
>Zoey probably fucked her way to the end of the world
>Shira finally realizes that the city is ash and it's all your fault
>Alva has too many Witch Girlfriends
>Who cares about Ledo

Did I miss anyone?

>Hey dude wanna see something cool?
>How could you be so greedy as to want to see what I was talking about?
what did he mean by this?

There's an alternate AoA entrance cutscene if you beat TRC before it, since Gael will no longer be there.

I think the Preachers were an attempt by Fromsoft to partially explain the Primordial Serpents and the Deep, although I feel like they didn't do a great job of it. The descriptions we get about them and our talkative feasting friend imply they're some sort of product of the Dark and in that sense share a kinship with humanity, but also represent a taxonomy which came from that Dark from a base form. The idea I'm going at here is that they might be "Primordial Locusts", aka the Dark reflecting a type of life as spawned from itself.

But Emmy Herald is a dragon not an old lady

youtube.com/watch?v=nnoZG6iCbjU
>you'll never encounter Vendrick for the first time

>fight gael
>lose
>his first phase now hunts you down as soon as you breach the fog
>die near the bonfire

It isn't difficult, user.

Fucking hell how do I beat Friede? I want to do it alone but I can barely get to phase 3. Any advice?

Sorry, posted that one by mistake, filenames got crossed.

The Moaning Knight and his shieldsister

I went 27 STR and 60 faith and with Dark Weapon it gets 780 ar when two handed.

I remember people saying for years that they would add that dragon from armored core as an abyss dragon into dark souls

I got a [CAUTION] warning for having cheat saves. I deleted them and loaded back my original save. A-am I safe now?

Literally yes, there's a $60 pay gate to get in, and you get to pay even more money for emotes, gestures, etc.

Imagine if DaS3 required you to pay $2 per character to use Point Down, or if you had to buy consumable stacks of Gough carvings from the microtransaction store.

yeah I know. I'm still standing next to him. He looks so sad that I don't even want to hit him. What's wrong with him though?

make sure you are completely focusing on the fat fuck during phase 2

rush him and kill him as fast as possible

Was wondering if this was the case.

Yes, April 4th is set as Black Day, but apparently after they increased reward rate by 24% people are going "YAY UBI, YOU DA BESTU". Fucking Reddit man.

Yes. You're supposed to just main 1-2 characters apparently like a fighter, and their idea of "Fighter Swimsuit" cosmetic is every single piece of gear, like ornaments, new colors or stripes on gear. Also It'll cost you 5$ to get a new execution or 10-12 hours of farming.

Patches is the pygmy

>Kill Gael in the future
>Past Gael disappears

It's nice that they thought of that, but they either thought too hard or not hard enough.

>Alva has too many Witch Girlfriends
>In the end all his sidechicks realized what he was doing and ditched him for a giant
>Without his hoes he went hollow
Such is the fate of a true Nigga

Yes, message should go away after a while, unless your backup save also has something invalid present.

Really though, you're missing out on nothing if you get banned.

Using Claws for PvE is going to be tedious, isn't it?

he's hollowed
time is convoluted

what went wrong?

Best level for Watchdogs?

I can't focus on rushing because Friede's ground ice beam gets me if I do so. Fuck is there a way to stop her?

>that dragon from armored core

Wait, what?

Why isn't there a cut scene for entering dlc 2 or someone to tell me to go there?

hallows don't walk in circles when they have a an undead visitor. They attack him immediately.
I've stood near him 20 mins now listening to the music and he won't stop walking.

No. I mean there are bloodstains RIGHT NEXT to the bonfire before where the fog gate blocks off.

I used to get a lot of summons at sl30 +3 weapon

Use an ultra weapon and bring a friend who also has one. I did it with a buddy (me on Greataxe, him with BKUG) and we basically took turns pancaking her. She's so staggerable.

Emma, High Priestess of Lothric, the old lady who gives you the banner and summons you to the Dancer fight. Not Shanalotte, the Emerald Herald.

>Shira finally realizes that the city is ash and it's all your fault
How long do you think she was waiting to bump into your dumb ass again?
Like seriously, during the time between touching the egg and Filianore's Rest, Gael had eaten every damn thing in sight and become a swole as fuck anime monster, and there might as well have been a new layer of Earth for all the piled up ash. Yet she remained, waiting for so many years just so she can call you a prick.

I can beat it if I summon people but I want to do it alone. I keep resorting to summons for difficult fights so I feel kinda bad.

I know right user, what could all these blood stains meaaaaannnn!

patches considers himself your friend and indebted to you, but he has a reputation to uphold

this is why he sells his kicking ring after people mock him over it.

this is why he saves greirat's life, but only if he has the onion armour to hide his identity

this is also why he becomes hostile if you aggro/kill greirat.

when you help patches regain his memory, he thanks you with his armour and by helping you fight the spear and gael, which he can only be summoned for after finishing the lapp quest line.

Summon gael. Bleed and parry her to death or use an ultra and mash her.

When ever she jumps away and goes invisible you can r2 full charge her

Big guy also bleeds out fast. Make sure to land critical hits on either her or bug guy

Hes so far gone he doesnt really know youre there until you start hitting him a few times. Hollowing in DaS2 also means you completely lose your memories, and right now hes just wandering around with no idea what to do. Hes just a shell of a man.

Who is bigger between Midir and Ancient Dragon?

what was eygon doing there?

This. Patches is a true and loyal friend, but he'd rather pretend-murder you than let you know it.

I think the majority of its damage comes from Faith.

It has next to nothing when it comes to Int scaling (basically it's not a Hex weapon), and since the Faith also supposedly affects its physical AR I wonder how much difference Strength actually makes.

So best build is actually just min requirements and pure Faith to 60, since you can then use a Yorshka's Chime with Dark Weapon - it won't provide as much damage as 40/40 Caitha's will, but it's still pretty respectable.

The biggest mistake casters make is assuming because they're pure Int/Fai that it makes the Dark spells unusable. In reality they tend to just lose 100 or so AR which is significant, but not trash.

You can basically throw it on a Str/Fai build that's using Lothric GS or Morne's Hammer and it fits like a glove, but if you were to "build for it" I question whether Strength would actually do much.

Also you can wear the Domino Mask to increase its damage, but it's questionable if that's a good idea since if you make a mistake and get hit by your curse, it's going to blow half your health bar off.

Yeah, it felt preatty cheap to just auto-warp from those bonfires. I don't even understand why you can access Dreg Heap from the Friede room statue.

Polishing his shield.

I just shot 2 dark orbs at him and nothing happened

Gotta hit him more user. He doesnt really feel anything.

Presumably, they don't want the confusion of players thinking, "Hey, I already know what's going to happen to him, why doesn't my character warn him before he does this, then we can both get happy endings!"

>Wearing Desert Pyro Bra with Sunless Legs transforms it into a full corset

Neat. Shame the skirt is ugly ass chainmail, but the shape is nice

if I agro him, does he go back to normal if I die and come back?

>KF combat becomes position and hitzone based to distinguish itself from dark souls
>bosses are like midir

Patches is the trickster god

Trickster gods can be good or evil but they need humanity around to be relevant

The painter is cute. CUTE!

king's field is in first person, if anything it will be a skyrim clone.

Yeah and the place he kicked you too wasn't even dangerous like all those other places he kicked you to

They don't want to lose all that progress, I guess

Nope, he will start fighting every time you enter his room.

>want to make cute combat cleric with faith build
>don't want to be useless in PvP
Am i fucked ? Any help ?

Do dark spells have that weird hex leveling like in 2 or do you just need to hit the stat requirements?

The painting and the Kiln of the First Flame are the only places that exist in the same time-frame as the Dreg Heap. KotFF is in the future compared to the base game and the painting is a completely different universe.

>putting my sign down and helping out people with Gael
>using Gael's full set plus his great sword
>get the boss down to final sliver of health
>host nearly dead and keeping his distance, apparently out of estus
>1v1 Gael duel
>we both are now one hit kills at this point
>Gael and I both activate the spinning slash weapon art at the same time
>kill him RIGHT before his blade connects
>My Thanks! gesture

post webm

I think I can't summon Gael because I killed him. I can't find his sign anywhere.

Anyway I got a fully upgraded heavy Lothric Knight Greatsword on a STR build and that seems to help. Only problem is I'm level 85 which might be kinda low.

I just can't seem to last to phase 3 with enough Estus to finish the job.

Then again I only have 10 estus in total. I need to get more shards.

Gib pyro bra pls

Don't PVP until you hit your sweetspot

Patches is probably retarded or something to think wanting to see the neat thing he literally just told you about is greed.

>be Patches
>"master ruseman"
>be undead
>kick undead off cliffs
>be surprised when the guy who can't stay dead doesn't stay dead
>p-pls forgib desu~
>what did I ever do?

It isn't perfect, but it is a neat look. Just a shame that everybody else in the world is going to discover this fashion and ruin it for all time.

>last dark souls boss ever is a duel for the dark soul at the end of the world between the last 2 living beings both of whom are literal whos
Kinda cool I guess.