/mbgg/ - Mobage General #676

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2017/03/31/sinoalice-shares-design-work-for-cinderella-pinocchio-hansel-gretel-and-kaguya-hime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who /honkairerollhell/ here? I keep getting those A Broyas and I am going to snap very soon.

Still stuck in reroll hell

I await sweet release from this nightmare

Try again when you get every character twice except the one you want

The fuck is this shit

The best place is EX-2 where the only enemies are nail zombies

Been mostly A Meis and Himekos lately for me.

Do I just keep this cause she's SS tier? Or is it worth trying to get two 5*s

Definitely go for two 5*s. Chances are you'll get one of the better characters anyway.

Give me the skinny on the bravely default game. Is it shit?

Is shit.

How about you play it and find out for yourself?

No Chiwa Saito character but got two from SS tier.

Is it tomorrow yet?

>Finished farming all of Prinny job items
>Only got 41 of Edna items on 20 runs
The rates seems to be lower than the 1st half.

Just stop.

In just a few hours. So for what girls are you all rerolling in TOMORROWoALICE? I am going for Cinderella because brown girls are my weakness.

siliconera.com/2017/03/31/sinoalice-shares-design-work-for-cinderella-pinocchio-hansel-gretel-and-kaguya-hime/

Not everyone is antisocial

What does that have to do with downloading a game to form your own opinion on it?

>Cinderella
>Black

???

there I go, all the SSR card images for Qurare are now in

すごく可愛いですね!売れると思います!!

>start playing houkai impact
>main white haired girl has dual guns as weapons
>start attacking
>she only kicks

H&G. Cute hood and Maaya Uchida. Kaguya Hime is very tempting too.

Some of her other versions actually shoot them.

I keep getting A Meis and S Himekos

Done after the 5th try.
Figure it ain't gonna get better than this.

Now to start rerolling on Tagatame.

>Pink hair
>Wielding guns
Its the new and improved nip-version of Cinderella

>mfw I have played this game for a year now but I still can't even complete a Rookie ranked mission

It's hard to pick one when they all look great. I think I'll go for Sleeping Beauty.

Splatoon mobage when? I want to collect the squid lolis.

>Nun kiana

nice

whered you find the tier list?

www.dopr.net/article/6315111472955392

oh neat i got the shrine maiden. dunno if ill try for two 5* she seems plenty strong already

Oh jeez. This Star Ocean April Fool's thing is amazing. The character profiles are all changed to reflect a Star Ocean Academy. I would definitely vote for Maria for seitokaichou.

But to go along with this update, their new direction with the weapon gacha is going to be interesting. Instead of having weapons that just increase parameters, the weapons are just going to have high parameters to start out with. "High parameters" meaning just about double the stats of the older weapons. That's crazy.

theres not really a big gap between the tiers you do want multiple 5stars to get around color weakness

>as I keep rerolling in Houkai I keep seeing assists with all the S characters I want

Fucking game is messing with me.

>Keep getting friend requests from tons of S Kiana
It's funny seeing how rare she is for the anons rerolling and my friends list is 60% full of her.

20 Houkai rerolls today and no S. Maybe tomorrow. When does this event end?

Rerolling is the event, and it never ends

We are forever trapped arent we?

So am I out of reroll hell?

>1 good, 4 bad characters
I don't know, you tell me.

Yes.
Take a victory lap.

Neither of those two As are bad by any means.

There is no god, today.

Bronya is a non-factor but A Himeko is legit good anyway.

What game is this?

Million Assholes.

>10,000 gems in DC
REROLL TIME

I think I'm gonna stop the Houkai Reroll Hell. I only got two decent ones though. Which is better: one with A Mei and Himeko or one with S Himeko?

S Himeko, you can farm A ranks given enough time.

I'd keep S Himeko. Hope you have semi-decent B or A characters since her ultimate is very risky.

Her ultimate will rape everything in first 2 chapters until last portion, and middle of hard with shit stigmata and weapon. I'm getting trucked a bit on some stages cause stigmata too hard to get.

>that list of English games in the doc

Fuck I just noticed. Son of a bitch.

>get a Grade A Kiana Valkyrja
>think its only a costume
>actually changes your moveset

HOLY SHIT

>speed x5.0
Why even bother with the animation, you should just have a results screen

How do you get her?

Gacha. Btw, whats this reroll event? I just went back to Houkai.

Neat. All of the old roulette weapons are here.
>Spin directly to board 3
Fuck

Someone sell me a S kiana account, I want to play this game already

Its okay. Lots of shit to do if you want to but its just started so theres plenty to look forward to

everything on it is good except the actual gameplay
the battles are boring as fuck the quests play themselves. you basically hit a button wait a bit receive results. the dress up part is well done but what you get is all from gatcha

>the april fools joke was that they were giving 10x more than stated
those bastards

>The 1200 yen account in yahoo auctions disappeared

Did that user finally manage to buy an account or did someone else get it?

Anyone have a translation of the skill trees in Honkers?

Anyone remember the glasscanon build? This shit is killing me, I need to do 1m damage in 10 sec

Onmyouji?

>almost getting to my fourth mileage with no 5* from pulls

I really need to start saving for the next double mileage but this frustration tempts me too much

Is Tagatame telling me to buy gems?
Why is this week's special shop so tempting? I have the urge to buy every box in Setsuna's section, but I want to roll for Disgaea and DG. Not to mention Prinny's weapon.

Kuyashii

>pulled Saladin and ashtore (light attacker)
How was everyone elses rolls in dc?

What am I rerolling for?

Stay strong user, make like Edgar and don't give in to Ouroboros

Also is she worth investing in?

I'll invest two weeks worth of semen.

DO YOU DESIRE POWER?

Then better open that wallet

Yes, ignore def damage is strong and good leader skill against debuff-heavy teams, for overall damage she is probably the strongest light attacker only losing to cleopatra on raids

It's Qurare

You mean a wrath deck?
Should be Crush- QR- Swing x3 or Quick x3 Active.
With 2-3 Wrath and 2-3 Furious passive.

like this 3 10-rolls game only 3* and the last one 3 4* that I sacrificed on HoR and gave me another 4*, at least I am close to HoR mileage so once I get there I can just never fall for this trap again

Not wrath, the other one. My current build is wrath. Wrath is sustained dps not a glasscannon

Im sorry user the game has been much kinder to me. I hope your luck turns up soon

Kaguya, H&G and Pinochhio are my priority, with Redd and White being things I want but don't need

>Someone posted a message in english in the houkai japanese board
>It was a fake account

Which one of you memers did this

They always lied, posting S without pic is a guaranteed fake

Iromero seems kinda weak, her 145% att buff is nice but I don't think she's really SS tier, way too supportive to use on her own

years later and I'm still picking a Hal 9000 variation for the free pick event

Her cost is too high, I have two of her and can't use both.

the bunny one has just 18 cost for a little stat sacrifice

nice

>10k crystals
>1 (ONE) 4*
They really need to change this back to at least a guaranteed 4*. I'm actually triggered.

Holy shit bloody rose Himeko is hilarious

She's literally turn on your special and shit fury all over everything and I only have the default 2* claymore.

Where can I get a better weapon so I can see her full potential?

Is Hansel & Gretel just one girl

The two side quest have a 3* sword as an achievement reward in hard mode too. Probably the best you can get without rolling the gacha.

My device's performance went straight to the shitter after the update in honkai

Game ran pretty smooth without lag or freezes and now shit keeps freezing and lagging. Anyone else with the same issue? And how did you fix it?

>2.4k stick throw from macross when I can barely get 1k full ulted
I hate this bullshit game

How do I access those sidequests?

Attack > World Map > left side. I think you need level 15 minimum to even enter.