hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

>previous thread

first for free priest quest is shit

What does /hsg/ think about /mydeck/ ?

Kripp now the spiciest hearthstone streamer.

Which quest is on which tier?

Could Nzoth Mage become a thing, with this?

>Giving warrior the best weapon in the game

They really needed this.

there's no edwin in this deck

Amaz is such a retard. Hope his ban was permanent.

All right, everyone, list all the filler you can.

It's actually a nerf for the 7 mana legendary that equips a random weapon

Definatly

Yeah I feel like you're going to die to aggro before fulfilling the quest and you're going to lose to control decks even after finishing the quest.

>meta warping
mage
>playable
priest, warlock, druid, hunter
>meme
warrior, rogue, paladin
>trash
shaman

HAHAAHHAAHAHAHHA

assassin's blade is literally a better pyroblast

>People can get cursed blade out of this
But wait I just remembered, LoE is rotating out.

Rogue, Priest and Hunter go straight into the trash.

Warrior and Druid in top tier. Mage in potentially broken tier

nothing worse than people who put game names in their username

>druid
>top tier

it's shit lol

Yeah because Twitch is going to permanently ban a big streamer for a minor incident like this.

Yeah but in general they lost a lot of crappy weapon and the new paladin weapon will be great to get.

always fun to do these

>control decks have been viable though
no they havnt. the only tier 1/tier 2 control deck for ages has been renolock which is watered down inconsistent garbage which is only played because the reno heal is absolutely necessary.

the only other slowish decks are dragon priest which is curvestone midrange snorefest bullshit, jade druid and dragon warrior which are the same and reno mage/priest which have been relegated to fringe status

Reminder that Voraxx procs count twice for the paladin quest

>play a worse river crocolisk to play a worse boulderfist to play a faceless behemoth
what the fuck is up with this card

Who will be your first craft?

I think mine will be Elise since I'm a F2P poorfag and she'll be my best shot at actually playing Un'Goro cards. Plus her mechanic is fun and she's cute.

Warrior quest is fucking broken. You play a taunt deck designed to destroy aggro and the reward is a hero power that murders control.

Meanwhile the priest quest you play a bunch of deathrattles that suck vs aggro and if you managed to finish the quest you get an aggro counter that doesn't do much vs control.

golden mage quest

its good value, its just terrible as a mage card, like all expansion mage legendarys

I feel bad for warlocks
Without zoo and reno all they have left is shit with almsot no synergies like demons and discard

now that I realize Pally cards truly are fucking shit
i guess it's time for another xpac in the dumpster

WELL MET

Shaman quest because I think a shaman quest will overall be pretty cheap

I'll wait to see what's good

reno and zoo players deserve cancer

>hero power will be Rag on turn 8 average
>by that time Jades are 9/9 and more

>murders control

that card is really good though

>Warrior quest is fucking broken

This

It's easily the best quest reward.

Zoo is the most honest deck in the game.

>ANY mage legendary besides based Tony ever being good

Nothing new here

>would an unplayably bad card make an unplayably bad deck work
no

the priest quest is -not- an aggro counter. If you are still alive by turn 8-10 against aggro you have already won. The quest will provide cushion against otk decks if they pop up but warrior will always be superior in that regard

YOU FACE JARAXXUS
EREDAR LORD
OF THE BURNING LEGION

>15 damage burst
Yeah nah

So the Nether Portal is fucking shit right?

what does that even mean? fucking faggot

Jade Druid is not a control deck.

the deck is better without it yes

>updated my autism spreadsheet
>only need 9200 dust for un'goro

There is barely anything in this set I want.
I'm looking at opening 0 packs. Get your shit together Blizzard.

hands down mage quest. ZA WARUDO

Yeah that cushion is going to be great against Alexstrasza, it's a garbage quest with no purpose, it's not good against anything.

The power level of the expansion isnt bad, but by god, its uninteresting.

Compared to deck defining cards like reno, nzoth, yogg, jade, the quests are such uninteresting hit and miss cards forcing shitty archetypes.

>15 burst damage
its not burst damage when you have shit on board

>early game flood with burst damage
no. unless by "honest" you mean a predictable and linear deck that shamelessly trys to execute its own gameplan while trying to ignore its opponents as much as possible then its just as honest as pirate warrior or any other face deck to exist

yes

In wild of course I think it will be one of the best decks

In standard mages don't have many deathrattles to work with

Rogue is interesting desu. It'll probably be shit tho

Y'all ready for the new tunnel trogg into totem golem?

Vilefin into Rockpool Hunter.

>ON THE TRAAAIIIL WE BLAZE

>Watching HS reveal stream
>That Frodan guy is tryharding instead of playing new cards
>Brode continually reminds him of the new cards in his hand
>Concedes a game instead of letting opponent finish quest or playing any of the new cards to see effects

Fucking why?

These cards are all trash.

at least rhonin and all the other shits have some form of upside to them that might be cool to play with

this is literally just 3 vanilla creatures so bad that they're worse than cards that are already unplayably bad

at least make the 10 mana version something flashy instead of that jank ass old god common

still not as good as tunnel trogg

>No Linken Legendary

SHIT EXPANSION

Does this mean 5 cards in your deck or you actually draw the pack and get 5 cards in hand when you play it?

Yeah he sucked, he was the one who was suppose to notice the new cards because he doesn't know them, instead Ben Brode had to remind him. Same thing happened last time and they picked him again, someone like Day9 would be great at this, because he'd be genuinely excited about new cards.

I don't know, he did that last time too. He's oblivious to his actual purpose.

you draw a 2 mana spell, that gives you 5 random ungoro cards

Did you guys see that paladin game in the stream?

Predict the paladin buffdeck

I sincerely hope that blizzard either launches ungoro with some serious nerfs or figures it out fast because anyone can see that all this new shit will very likely not be enough to shake up tier 1 all that much and an expansion launch with continued pirate and jade domination will quickly kill hype and accelerate the games decline

to be fair I'm pretty sure that guy achieved the literally dream for that quest

>Hunter and Warrior Quests
These 2 seem like they'll be the best of the 9.

Who is it?

Wait, so what are razorpetals for? What synergy do razorpetals have with rogue cards? What rogue cards work well with a 1-mana-for-1-damage spell?

Are they really making rogue cards that are built around the inclusion of a neutral card in your deck?

Mage Quest

why do you bother to make posts like this

no one cares if you think the cards will be unplayable, we'll see when it's released

Hunter Warrior and Mage will be meta defining quests

>wasting his card opening luck before the expansion

Literally retarded

Primalfin, a few copies of the different 1-Mana Spells, and that 4 Mana 3/3 that shits out 1/1s when you buff it and buffs them too are all that matter. That's 5-7 Cards excluding the Quest itself.
The rest will just be Tempo.

ill be sincerely surprised if buff paladin becomes a real thing. playing 6 win-more cards for a inconsistent payoff which requires an entire deck to work just doesnt seem all that great

Agreed. Although Mage may be a bit awkward to pull off, even with plenty of card gen it outright relies on getting the Cabalist's Tome drop.
Then again, Mages will probably run 2 now that Reno's out.
Razorpetals are exclusively for Malygos Rogue.

It's for combo purposes and gadgetzan or malygos, it's kind of eh at 1 mana, but it's not unplayable. I think it should have been 0 mana though

>Both quests require you to play a retarded underperforming deck

You must be actually retarded if you think that. Druid one is the only we can affirm is decent as 5 atk minions happen naturally. The shaman one also might be good aggro flood the board deck given how easy it is to complete, but might not be consistente enough.

>aggro shaman literally outvalues cucktrol warrior in fatigue
jades are balanced

and no one cares if you think cards WILL be playable. the thread is made for game discussion and there is no difference between retards sharing their timmy shitbrews and retards actually comparing the new cards alongside current ones and reading in between the lines.

The current standard environment is so overwhelmingly dominate that its taken over wild too and wild has much stronger answers than we have in standard

Different sets have different pity timers

please explain why you think so

its a 5 mana lock and load with a terrible stat line for the class with the worst spells in the game

My problem with the pedels is that they could have been fine if the spell wasn't 4 MANA.

I love the concept of the card, I really do but 4 mana, fucking really?

>Underperforming
Have you actually looked at some of the shit with 1 Mana or Taunt?
>3 Mana 3/5 Taunt
>1 Mana 4/3
>2 Mana 1/2 Taunt Poisonous
>2 Mana 2/6 Taunt give your opponent 3 1/1s
>A better Webspinner

all the stickiest most annoying shit like runic egg, argent squire, and maybe the new 0/3 egg and the eggnapper. could also use things like questing adventurer, voraxx and violet teacher. then fill the rest of the slots with all the buffs

warrior got some new nice taunts and a way to actually win with the quest, the problem with taunt warrior is it wasn't even the best deck against aggro and you lost against control 100% of the time, now you can win against control while still beating aggro.

2xBlessing of Might
2xAdaptation
2xBlessing of Kings
1x Spikeridged Steed
1x Paladin Quest
2x Buff Bounce Murloc

Sprinkle with Paladin staple cards and bake for 1:5 Win:Loss ratio.

>2xBlessing of Kings
This is too slow

You need the 1 mana spells
bom +3 attack
bow draw cards
wtf +1+2
adapt

So Frodan is /ourguy/?

he's a retard

Don't put Blessing of Wisdom in there you fag.

It sucks.

>Put 2 Might and an Adapt on the Murloc
>They bounce back, dump them on whatever, quest done

he's an insecure faggot

>1 mana draw 1+ cards and make quest progress
>sucks