hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

>jade idol is balanced, because it just is, dummy
love these brain dead arguments.

We can never have a heavy control meta so long as Jade Idol exists.

Jade Idol means that a druid can run as much cycle and draw as he wants and he will never fatigue.

Let that sink in.

what if we make a control deck that can still beat Druid?

Is it just me or is the fact that you have to craft these class quest legendaries totally retarded? This means the set has twice the number of class legendaries as any other set, which is stupid since they're less flexible cards and requiring people to craft large numbers of them makes their collections a lot less modular.

With MSOG if you have:

>kazakus
>Aya
>Patches
>Finja

You can play all 6 of the classes which are seeing play, and you can make top tier decks for all of them. That's four legendaries over the entire set.

For Old Gods I remember crafting Fandral and Twin Emps and that's about it. I played Hunter, Shaman, Warrior and Priest decks (Hunter and Shaman to legend) with no class legendaries...

So basically this feels like a fuck you. I like playing all of the classes and multiple decks, I've been able to do that for two entire expansions with a grand total of 6 legendary crafts, and now you're telling me I need to craft 6 legendary quest cards for one expansion before I can even play the decks? And that's not including any OP, power creep, legendary class and neutral cards which will be deck defining within or without the quest decks.

Basically it looks like this will require 3-5 x the legendaries as the last two expansions and that's super fucking lame.

So 1 to 10 mana Deathwings, 15 different versions, 2 for each mana cost to make Deathwing deck?

oops I meant Warlock, not warrior. I didn't play any warrior during WOTOG.

Is Savjz the cutest streamer?

Pay up goy.
Don't tell me you still didn't realize that this is the last attempt of Blizzard to milk the fuck out of the game before it dies.

Where is the user with the graphs and links when you need him.

please respond

Well, I'll have 13k dust after the refund so I'm fine either way. I feel bad for my FTP/small collection friends, some of whom are just now able to field relatively competitive decks (to play around ranks 10-8).

Definitely a super jew move by blizz.

>still haven't gotten my packs

JUST

I hope you guys have fun with your new expansion.

>Definitely a super jew move by blizz.
Super jew doesn't even begin to describe it.
3 more legendary cards than usual.
9 less neutral legendaries and 9 more class legendaries.
Increased the price of packs almost everywhere except the US.
Removed adventures and added 1 more expansion per year.
Rotated out 2 staple neutral cards that allowed anyone to make somewhat decent deck when the meta isn't full aggro.
Removed the best 5 drop, also neutral.
Gave it their best to kill cheap Zoo by removing PO when 2 extremely important cards are rotating out and introducing literally must have Discolock lego, maybe two depending how the quest turns out.
Killing Miracle and introducing a bunch good epic cards which you need two off.

I could go like this for days. The whole thing is nothing but super jew move after super jew move. Many tiny and big changes that raise the price of the game significantly.

where can i fit madam goya

Yeh, good observations. What a fucking joke honestly.

i assume you know she suck

cut rockbitter

yea but im poor so legendarys are like a nice thing to have and no point in having her if i dont play her

its all about making money, blizzard knows the direction hearthstone is going

Fatigue is stupid. Control decks should be able to win without depending on your opponent running out of cards.

But that means they're either a tempo, midranged or combo deck.

GREATEST STREAM IS UP!!!!

www.twitch.tv justsaiyanhs

justsaiyan, dog, orange, muzzy, tyler, ostkaka

literal homosexual

You can also never have a 'heavy control meta' as long as naturalize exists.

As long as duids can run double naturalize, you will never be able to beat them just by fatiguing them.
Even a dedicated mill deck loses to druids that run double naturalize. Even if its not beeing run, it completely invalidates an entire archtype by itself.

Blizzard nerf naturalize pls!

I would like to point out that there was 22 minutes between these two posts. On a day dozens of new expansion cards got revealed.

Everybody is busy playing the game.
Im having so much fun on ladder.
Everything is fine here.
Nothing is wrong.

Let me guess. Rogue got shafted again?

Jade druid is a control deck.

This card alone should tell you how much Blizzard cares about Rogue.

>iron skulker rotating out
Surely rogue gets a replacement aoe right? Right?

Okay shieldbearer.

>double naturalize, single mulch
>opponent plays Elise and monkeys their extra cards when druid is out of its 3 removal spells
>wins game

Of course that's not counting the current jade meta.

You've always got fan of knives, user. And if that doesn't work, use blade flurry.

There are currently 2 hsg threads, dummy

Almost as if this is the wrong hsg thread