Girls in your car stories?

Girls in your car stories?

Tell me about that girl you occasionally drive around in your car.

>qt girl from work that I drive home when we work together.
>make her laugh and have decent conversations on the way home
>feels good
>scared to get too close or reveal too much incase she figures out I have no friends which is kind of embarassing.
>scared to even ask for her number on a platonic level since it's been so long that to have asked someone for their number on a platonicly.

I don't even know why I'm embarrassed about not having friends when I used to hate going out and doing social shit during the time that I did have friends, so I started to phase everyone out so I didn't have to anymore.

on a platonic level who is supposed ask for the number first anyways? she hasn't ever asked for mine

I mean she is nice and brings me in food and stuff she made every now and then

just ask her out on a date, longer you wait harder it will be

Fuck bud, just tell her you're interested. The worst she can say is no, and then you fucking move on with being her friend (still)

I want teenagers out

> At anime con
> Fuckhuge storm overnight on the last day
> Public transport fucked up to shit
> Cute girl I've been hanging out with makes booboo eyes at me
> user, you have a car! I can't get home by train!
> My place is in the same direction you're going!
> C-can you take me and my boyfriend and my pile of luggage home?
> I can't exactly say no to that, plus she's tiny and cute and wearing kitty ears
> They both get in the back, like I'm a taxi driver
> They doze off on the way, so I have an adorable little catgirl snoozing in one corner of the rearview for a couple of hours

> Go to tank museum for tankfest
> Invite qt asian girl along. She's a lesbian, but we still get on despite that.
> She LOVES my car, because it has 'objects in mirror are losing' stickers on the wing mirrors.
> Have day of fun; looking at tanks, watching tanks go around, driving little tiny tanks, and she shows me how to hold guns properly
> Turns out, she used to be in the army when she lived in Singapore.
> Leave to drive home
> She begs me to do doughnuts in the field I'm parked in, I explain that it's FWD and I can't
> DO A SKID
> Lift-off oversteer, huge browns streak from the rear wheels
> WHEEEE~
> Drive home
> She dozes off on the way, and curls up in the big bucket seat because she's tiny
Such a shame she turned out to be a rabid SJW.

>Girls in your car stories?

Lost virginity in my car to this fat girl I knew. We were good friends all through high school and she would give me rides to school every day. She was on my nuts hard, but I never wanted her because she was fat. Eventually I was 20 years-old and feeling desperate, so I just gave in and fucked her because I couldn't find anyone else to do the deed.

Gave her a super lousy lay in the passenger seat and couldn't even stay hard because we'd both drank so much. Then she started crying and asking if I don't find her attractive. Ugh.

I didn't get laid for two years after that and ended up crawling back to her for more haha

>implications of enough of a social life to know any girls, let alone ones that want a ride in my car
>implications of me owning a car

Probably already friendzoned. You gotta make a move and make it fast. The longer the relationship, the more likely you're in the friendzone.

>qt colleague and I have to goto staples to pick up supplies for a presentation
>'is this a stickshift car? I have never been in one before'
>we start talking about my shitbox
>'why do you drive a stick shift isn't it harder to do?'
>me:'it's more entertaining; for example, I can do this'
>go from 4th gear to 2nd gear
>high rpm, I must have accelerated to at least 60mph on a sidestreet
>she screams and holds onto the handebar near the door as I drive like a madman through the intersection
>'sorry about that lol ;^)'
>'it's okay user that was fun!'

what do you drive?

>girl at work needs a ride cause her shitbox broke permanently and she's in the process of buying a new one
>she's on the way and has the same schedule so I offer rides, she buys me breakfast in exchange
>she talks a mile a minute constantly, if there's dead air she'll fill it
>third or fourth day of this, coming into work parking lot and she won't shut up
>it's snowy so I rip a fully hektik skid into the parking lot and then do a couple donuts
>she starts screaming WHAT THE FUCK
>park and she hurriedly gets out, literally shaking
>never rides with me again
>doesn't even talk to me for a week
>sweet silence

if your looking to be in the friendzone then your already there just get her number and chill

>tfw back when I used to interact with women they'd tell me I have a "nice car" (2008 Golf)
>it's a shitbox to me but that's only because I am extremely hard on myself and hate myself and hate everything I do

Needless to say I haven't had a woman in my car in several years, much less talked to one who isnt my mom/grandma

I haven't had a car that passes inspection in 3 years, I drive around avoiding cops. I don't make enough money to pay my bills. One is always late or missed, I just cycle which one so they don't shut anything off because I missed two+ in a row. I'm a fat shit and I tried getting Veeky Forums for a whole year and a half, lost 80lbs, but lost my motivation when I realized my weight was only a small part of my incompatibility with women or society in general and now I've gained 20lbs back and I'm currently eating an entire pizza.
My job is shit, I don't have any friends, I hate nearly everyone I meet but I hate myself even more. Everything I touch turns to shit, I literally don't know why I bother waking up in the morning. It's only a matter of time until I off myself. I'd start rally driving because a disregard for my own life could be useful, but my car would fall apart before I had the chance to understeer into a tree and die in a blaze of crumpled, fiery glory.

28 kissless virgin but I don't even care about that part anymore. I have absolutely no worth, I'm not even in a position to complain about women not liking me because that's the least of my problems.

>girls
>car

At least you have a job, fuck

Sometimes I'd rather be wandering across the US doing odd jobs for gas and food money. I have a job sure, but the cunts only give me 20 hours a week half the year. I can't quit because it's the best thing available for someone with my experience and education (fuck-all). With a job comes responsibility to live in one place, be able to commute there daily, accrue other expenses in those pursuits, and that existential despair that only wage slavery can provide which leads you to seek endorphin release via easy, fast means like eating fatty foods, drinking, or buying useless shit on credit. Thankfully, fatty foods are my only irresponsible indulgence and I'm not a drunk or a drug addict, I guess. But I've seen drunks and addicts with GFs so what the fuck do I know. Because of my job I'm tied down here, paying bills until I die. I can't even sell everything and cash out and start fresh somewhere else because nothing I have is worth money to someone else. I don't own my house, my car(s) is worthless, and now I've got debt and the internet allows it to follow me around the world.

If I knew life would turn out this awful, I would have stopped trying ages ago and become a homeless wanderer.

cry more bitch
>'pls feel sorry for me!'

You all know goddamn well that "girl in your car" threads are thinly veiled feels threads. I'm just calling it out early this time.

What do you drive though, my man

mk1 focus (not any performance version) with rust so bad that the undercarriage crumples if you try to jack it up, head gasket is leaking oil into two cylinders, other miscellaneous problems that aren't as severe but still pretty bad

project/previous DD which has turned into a yard car- 80's crown vic with a fucked engine

>stories about having women in car
>buttflustered /r9k/ faggots turn it into a thread where they talk about how they're losers
stop trying to bring us down with your "life" we are all just trying to have a good time here

>used to drive around my co worker/ fuckbuddy
Nice girl but
>would always slam my door
>would always smack the roof when talking to me from outside the car
>would do all this despite me telling her not to
>eventually had to yell at her to get her to stop

Kind of annoying.
I eventually dropped a cobalt nuke on that relationship because i'm a degenerate shitbag and i felt she would be best off staying away from me.

Still don't understand what she saw in me in the first place.

I could talk about how the upholstery in my Golf is ruined in the drivers + passenger seats because of all the pussy juice that's soaked into them

but I don't fuck anyone in my car anymore because I'm a loser :^)

Car from the story was just a Civic, but I drive something nicer these days.

how do you fuck buddy a coworker.

I also drive home a qt coworker
>car has frameless windows
>she always closes the door my slamming from the window.

at least her finger prints are there

Netflix seems to be putting out good shit lately, is this show worth the watch?

>I eventually dropped a cobalt nuke on that relationship because i'm a degenerate shitbag and i felt she would be best off staying away from me.
>Still don't understand what she saw in me in the first place.
I know this feel

How about me in a girl's car instead?

>occasionally walk home to my loser dorm
It's the international dorm across the campus. I thought there would be foreign pussy but it's only rich guys
>amazingly attractive white girl way out of my league shouts at me to get in her car
>she drives me like a block to my dorm, literally making excuses for me to interact with her
>get annoyed like a retard that she "makes" me get in her car just to drive me a short distance
>later be at some bar somehow
>she grabs me just to grind my lap, next to her friends who grind in their guys laps
>later, I say "hey X" and X was not her name
>she is instantly annoyed and walks away
>get ignored by her forever

Share in my cringe

She was having relationship troubles and i just kind of worked my way in there.

>slamming doors with frameless windows

>Netflix
I just started getting into Black Mirror and thinking about checkin out that 13 Reasons Why about suicides or whatever

It's a weird, sad feel.

Season 3 of Black Mirror (made by Netflix) is much better than 1 and 2 (made by channel 4 (UK))

13 Reasons Why is really good

I do the sabotaging thing but before a relationship even starts. As soon as I feel it starting to turn into something serious, it freaks me out and I just go AWOL on her.

It's not even a sleeping around thing either. I just get anxiety about all the obligations that come along with a relationship. I greatly value my alone time.

>haha

>As soon as I feel it starting to turn into something serious, it freaks me out and I just go AWOL

>not rejecting all advances and disallowing any relationship at all to form, so you never suffer the friendzone when they reject you

When i'm in in an actual relationship i usualy end up shutting myself off from the other person. Not because i don't like them, more because I often prefer to keep to myself.
That usually doesn't go over too well so i don't really seek that kind of relationship anymore.

Do you have a criminal record?
If not, try getting hired for security. Tends to pay better than minimum ($10/hr when I did it in Indiana) and there tend to be lota of hours

Two wimmin in my miata
A separate time, two dudes

>after class qt ask for a ride to work
>tell her yeah but im driving my dads drag car today so its really uncomfortable
>shes excited and think the cars cute (60 vw beetle)
>clutch in and the clutch cable instantly snaps
>call my mom and she calls a flatbed
>girl waits with me while another ride comes for her
>mom shows up and ask what happen
>bitch makes fun of me for like 5 min for breaking down with a girl in the car and having to call her to rescue me
>never talk to that girl again

>takes a girl and her boyfriend for a ride
>complains about ber being SJW
lmao maximum cuck

>cock blocking moms
Mine is the absolute worst at that. I told her if I ever find someone good, she won't meet her until we're already married.

>haha

The sound of a broken man.
>op's face when

>had the best gf ever 10 years ago
>she was Assyrian so her family was very xenophobic
>her mother forced her to break up with me
>she tied her hair ribbon around my gear stick which I left there for a long time.
>still have her hair ribbon in my car but wrapped it around the foot pedal brake stem to represent how she braked my heart
>wife has asked me about it but just said it was there when I bought the car and just left it.
>still think about Assyrian girl and what may have been even though my wife is better looking.
>still have pics of us when we were together hidden in my bedroom at my parents.
>for some reason can't bring myself to throw them out and go through them all secretly like I'm some deviant when my parents are distracted playing with my kids.
>Assyrian girl has tried to add me on Facebook years ago but I have never accepted it.
>From what I can gather from her profile pic she is well and truly forgotten about me and looks like she is engaged to some Assyrian looking dude.
>He is the only dude I have seen in her profile pic and just saw him pop up about a year or two ago.

Does she still think about me Bros? add on you think I was secretly her best bf too?

Stat away, especially if you're married and have kids. Throw away the pictures and the hairband, overtime you'll get over her.

>Assyrian
Jihadi lover

Assyrians are the Christian arabs.

but then again she didn't consider Assyrians to be Arab.

The reason you still think about her is because you have all those things to remind you of her. Remove them and it'll help. You don't have respect for your wife.

No girl in my car, but...
>sitting at the lights
>window half down
>toyobaru pulls up next to me
>got his music bumping
>don't think anything of it
>starts revving
>look in his direction
>see some ugly cunt arrogantly smiling while he's next to some hot girl, who was staring almost non stop
>clearly hear him say 'watch this'
>he keeps edging forward, waiting for the light to to green
>green light
>he launches, give him a car length head start
>pull him back, put him car-lengths behind
>next set of lights
>doesn't pull up next to me

I wonder if she noticed that her boyfriend cucked out at the second set of lights

what do you drive?

Chrysler Town and Country

Tfw the Pacifica would've chopped the toyobaru at the lights

This happened 3 years ago but fuck it

>be senior in hs
>all day trip to art museum
>hang out with 10/10 asian qt all day
>we get back from trip
>get dropped off at school
>she needs ride home
>jackpot.png
>offer a ride
>she accepts
>drive 02 mustang gt
>not the fastest but still puts you in the seat
>windows down
>turn first corner away from the school
>mash pedal and fry the tires in 2nd
>get up to 60 once I'm in 4th
>ight time to slow down
>"user this car is crazy!"
>rest of drive to her house is good convo and laughs
>tfw nowadays I'm a lonely driver
>fuck

>play clarinet
>in pit orchestra for amateur theatre production
>flute player is qt
>can't drive because epilepsy
>lives near me
>cart her around for the run of the show
>we went on a few dates afterwards but didn't hit it off
>o well
>just as well; she was a heavy smoker

>From Judd Apatow, writer of these two godawful movies
>Starring a straight couple who obviously have issues!

fuck i cant stand Judd Apatow

Doing god's work user.

>some chink whore feigns interest for a day and a lonely faggot would lick the shit out of her ass if she asked
lmao

Santa Clara
a
n
t
a

C
l
a
r
a

>old shitbox where the only door that works is drivers so you have to crawl in
>heading out to dinner with a girl
>she breaks my seat crawling over, made it all wobbly
>she is kind of terrified the car will fall apart
>its burning hot outside and no AC
>radio broken so no music
>have to floor it to get up a hill
on the bright side the seat took about a minute to fix.

Did she smell good when she got sweaty though

>Such a shame she turned out to be a rabid SJW.
Go on.

Avoid girls that cant shut their mouths. They cant think before acting.

You spilled some spaghetti but i think that she was a bomb waiting to blow your shit up.

>rich
>attractive
>white
>takes your attention
>acts like if she knew you all your life
>acts like if you were her boyfriend

Either tries to find a reason to stay with you while fucking someone else or wants to make an ex jealous. Obviously doesn't have any feelings for you.

>13 reasons why is really good

No. It is definitely not

Never get involved with a smoker they will permanently make your interior smell like shit or a drinker they will puke over everything
t. stupid shitbag that put pussy before his car, never again

>last year, qt coworker I drove home every now and then
>we just talk about life and stuff while listening to trap rap (shes from the city and likes it, I like it ironically)
>comfy as muck but never really felt like I clicked with her except physically
>she would touch and tickle each other when we saw each other at work, always texted me and shit but I'm too inexperienced to get a gf
>tfw I was cruising at jisnight with a friend and passed by her exit, I snapped her, and she told me to come over
>tfw she stopped talking to me after she got am ugly ass boyfriend
W.e she did drugs and stuff anyways. Never had a girl that's not family sit in my car ever since. (2016). She was a good passenger too didn't complain about how shitty my car was.

>mfw ive never had any female im not related to in my curr or a girlfriend ever

Girls in car?

Bro I haven't even got any friends so no one besides my parents and brother have ridden in my car.

and my brother was only a passenger when I got my car because I didn't know how to drive manual at the time and he was teaching me.

my sister hasn't even ridden with me

>implying any girl would come near my shitbox

Should I just sell my R34?

>find girl on twitch.tv from my small city
>asked to meet after playing a few games of LoL
>pick her up and immediately fuck in a hotel raw
>get her on birthcontrol and proceed to nut in her doggystyle in the back of my tinted 99 accord coupe every other day for a few months at the side of the highway
>winter comes around
>unsafe to be on the side of the highway in the snow
>go out into more rural area and park at the side of the road without getting stuck in the mountains of snow
>get into the back seat and jam it in per usual
>dude drives by slow in truck and pulls over after seeing me through the window
>he gets out and starts walking to my door
>put girl's pants on her head
>try to wave him away "I'm not stuck it's ok!" while ducking down to hide the fact that I'm naked with the girl's pants
>trying not to laugh at the same time because I'm stuck balls deep in this whore's cunt
>"o-oh alright man, have a nice sleep!"
>gets back in his truck and leaves
>"why did you put my pants on my head?"
>proceed to finish inside her cunt

When is the part where you wake up?

yeah I've had my car since last october and haven't had any girl that wasn't my mom be in it

I don't even have any friendgirls since I'm not any school anymore and my workplace is all male

i'm not worth dating anyway

>at anime con...

>anime
>her boyfriend
>free ride
>lesbian
My cuck-o-meter exploded

>uni faggot
>no course has a lower amount of girls than mine, guaranteed
>friend got let down by some society faggits and needed a lift
>offer since it's after class
>she called me a life saver
>she called my shitbox cute
Preddy basic

>talking to 9/10 asian qt
>shy, almost no friends here and seemed a little lost
>ended up working together, talk lots in the meantime
>topic of sports comes up, I play volleyball
>she gets excited and asks to watch my practice
>drive her there
>compliments my driving, calls my car cute as well
>she thinks it's super cool I drive
>asks why I'm not playing music in my car
>"haha my music taste is bad"
>mfw if I switch on the stereo 90dB of eurobeat will propagate through the air
>hope she doesn't press the on button
>get there, do boring drills, she leaves before we get to matches because drills are pretty boring so I don't blame her
She was quite small and cute with an absolutely perfect petite body, not a gram in the wrong place. It was pretty hard remaining faithful.

>have gf
>she dislikes my obsession with cars
>always whines about something related to it when she's in the car
>cars are for A to B only, why do you care so much, eurobeat is trash, why don't you drive an automatic etc etc
>force her to watch initial D
>suddenly adores eurobeat, sings or hums it when doing chores or we're out
>occasionally gets into spirited driving even though she's passenger
>will sometimes turn up the music and roll down windows telling me to step on it
>she wants to learn manuel now
>asks me to fucking drift my fwd shitbox as a joke at any opportune moment
The techincal/engineering side still bores her quickly unless it's SUPER tl;dr but it's much better now.
She fucking loves the touge battles when eurobeat starts playing, starts shaking and holds me with excitement and we cheer sometimes too. I find it cute.

>>have gf
>>she dislikes my obsession with cars
>>always whines about something related to it when she's in the car
>>cars are for A to B only, why do you care so much, eurobeat is trash, why don't you drive an automatic etc etc
>>force her to watch initial D
>>suddenly adores eurobeat, sings or hums it when doing chores or we're out
>>occasionally gets into spirited driving even though she's passenger
>>will sometimes turn up the music and roll down windows telling me to step on it
>>she wants to learn manuel now
Then you woke up and got breakfast, right?

why DID you put her pants on her head?

Naw it's real. Took about a year of incessant whining though so not without sacrifice.

Next goal is to break in some technical interest.

>at concert with bros band
>qt lead singer stays too long and misses her train
>offer to drive her home on my shitcan ETZ250
>ask her where she lives
>over 300 kilometers away
>fug
>ride by my place and pop the sidecar on
>enjoy longass drive in the middle of the night
>almost deserted highway
>give it the beans
>get there 30 minutes before original gps estimate
>she says she likes my bike because its "slow and rumbly"
>stay the night, no fucking took place
>in the morning she asks if we can drive to Amsterdam in the summer
Im hopeful lads, pray for me
finally the sidecar didn't seem like a useless purchase

well, not like you have to. She doesn't have to share the same hobbies as you do.

True but it would be nice if she at least appreciates it enough so it doesn't push her away. I'm a stereotypical engineer who's boring af.

go do it user, i believe

I feel this is what it will be like when I get my car too

>LDR
>with a female lead singer
good luck with that

at least get some head

lol user i've heard you tell these stories before

Reviving this great and awesome thread with a story of my own.

>Be me, student at Uni with 20,000 students
>Meet girl, same program, see her in few classes, cute dirty blonde curly hair with a nose piercing and deep green eyes like worthy of a national geographic cover, very tiny and cute, well proportioned but with itty bitty titties
>Spontaneously grow a pair and ask her if she wants to get icecream during 50min break between lectures
>Yes.flp
>In my car, she said she thinks my ghost cat stickers were cute (thank you /osg/) and complements the great smell in the car (thank you BLACK ICE (TM))
>Start talking, no spaghetti yet thankfully, turns out she is a huge fan of mainstream anime (mostly studio Ghibli) and avid gamer, comic book reader, etc etc.
>After class we go to her car, beat up old chebby sedan, damage to front quarter panel, but otherwise runs OK and not a total shitbox like mine.
>Offer to help her work on her car, fix that panel, touch up the paint
>Start watching some anime on her 7 inch aftermarket head unit
>Not even 15 minutes in she grabs my head and starts aggressively kissing me, we smash our teeth together
>Next up is my cock, girl starts deep throating a frenzy, manage to blow my load even though I'm trembling with fear
>Start doing this regularly, she sucks my cock either in my car or hers, we take turns driving each other to campus
>So much fucking and sucking went down in our car's that semester that i will never forget, we couldn't fuck in our dorm rooms that often as there would always be room-mates.
>As time goes by I blossom into a full-blown Chad, start seeing other girls in the process.
>Girl gets pissed i'm doing this and rightfully so, she breaks things off, at the time I couldn't give a fuck because of all this fresh poon
>New flings dry out, Stacy is boring to me because she doesn't watch anime and work at EB games like Girl does.
>End up asking Girl out for icecream again
>This time around spaghetti hits the floor, cont?

I don't have any good ones, but I like this thread, so I'm gonna contribute my best

>own MR2 SW20 with t-tops
>about 3 years out of highschool
>pick up girl who I was friends with in highschool who I used to like
>Pull into a gas station and while we're there she notices I have t-tops
>"... so like.. does the roof come down??"
>tell her yeah it does, but not automatically, I have to put the glass panes behind the seats
>sassy noise of disapproval and disappointment soon follows from her upon hearing such news
>still offers me sex later while literally being on my bed, which I decline because I knew she sleeps around... and she had a boyfriend at the time

Also not worth the greentext, but I've conditioned my girlfriend to be completely apathetic when I slide my car around when it's wet out. She just expects it at this point when we drive in the rain. She's pretty content with me having an MR2, despite it needing to get repaired once a month lately.

Go on...

keep going

>which I decline because I knew she sleeps around... and she had a boyfriend at the time
Kudos to you for having more brains than hormones.

Thanks man. I was expecting dude-bros to show up and call me a homo, but I'm glad there are people here who get it. Besides, my gf is twice as hot as she was, and I took her virginity, so I came out ahead pretty good.

Nah. Its not just that.

Maybe its cuz i am in southamerica, but hoes and prostitutes are everywhere.

Girls in a bar searching for a quickie are plenty too in big cities.

Getting laid with a sexy girl IS easy. Way more easier than many autists in this website would like to admit. What's NOT easy is to be able to use your brains and remember that the consequences for cheating on someone (or you helping the girl cheat on her boyfriend) are usually worse than the sex.

i'll tell you of a very shitty tinder date
>carpooled with father to his friends house
>friend is not home yet
>swiping through every girl
>get a match
>looks sorta cute in pics
>ask her if she can hang tomorrow
>she says she wants to hang tonight
>after getting back home i drove to her place to pick her up
>she calls me to tell me to turn on the heater in my car
>she comes walking up
>looks almost nothing like her pics
>way overweight, wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants
>gets in my car
>tells me her rent is due but she doesn't have the money to pay it
>start driving off
>instantly grabs my aux cable without asking and plays some of the most mediocre hot topic tier rock (shit you would expect from a 13 year old but she's 19)
>tells me to drive to her work to pick up something
>spends like half an hour talking to coworkers
>finally leave
>ask her where she wants to go
>tells me to just keep driving around
>decide to go on a canyon road
>say that i just want to take a break from driving
>she says she has weed
>know the perfect spot to go
>arrive
>my homie is also there across the parking lot from us (it's his neighborhood)
>starts freaking out about a car being there
>tell her that he's my friend
>still freaking out
>decide to go to another spot
>complains that it's next to a school and that the other place is next to a school
>drive around and go to a random parking lot
>weed turns out to be sativa strain
>learn that night that sativa makes me anxious and socially awkward
>smoke a bit
>decide to put my arm around her
>it feels awkward af
>hang out a bit
>bring her home
>next day she texts me saying she got kicked out and needs a place to stay

This made me laugh

>Girls in a bar searching for a quickie are plenty too in big cities.

Yeah, its the same up here in the states. You've got a good take on it, friend.

pls come back and finish the story

>>next day she texts me saying she got kicked out and needs a place to stay
Gold diggers usually try to fuck you to coherse you into providing for them at the very least.

But that wasn't a gold digger. That was a donut eater.

>At the icecream parlor, its been a go-to spot for me to bring new girls, and I am bringing major $$$ to pajeet, sometimes twice in one day.
>Girls always pay since I drove
>On the drive there I start talking about how wrong it was for me to cheat on her, how much I missed what we had, just a ton of feels coming out from both sides
>Tell her I haven't been seeing anyone the last few weeks, she says the same
>Shes beginning to warm up to me again
>Get excited, cock is getting hard already in anticipation of that succ
>Order my usual, mint with brownie chunks and girl orders her strawberry sherbert
>Pajeet asks me where my loyalty stamp card is (get 9 stamps and 10th icecream free)
>Start glaring at him, tell him I don't have one
>>Pajeet: "What do you mean my friend?! You all the time bring new girls here and I always give you new card! You could have free now !!!"
>Fucking exposed me
>Girl literally starts yelling at me in the store, calling me a sociopathic. practiced liar and man-whore
>Storms out of the place, gets in her chebby which I repaired while we were fucking and leaves me stranded
>I turn around to Pajeet, and with the force of 1000 suns unleash all my rage at him.
>>You fucking IDIOT! Can't you see that i'm bringing you so much business with all these new girls? Why would you say that? Fuck you and your icecream!
>Backhand smash the containers off the counter and into the wall
>Turn around, lineup of 10 people including little kids shocked at my behavior
>Consider jumping off bridge into freeway on the way home

You went full chad, user. Never go full chad.

Only have had Grills in my car cuz of school.

Girl from school drives a manual for ranger
And shoots guns
Now no longer in school, dont see her ever now
She was cool af for not saying my shitbox was a shit box, actually complemented it
Never made a move cuz im clearly and retarded