/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

RINGED CITY IS OUT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, STAY AWAY WHILE YOU PLAY IT BY YOURSELF

>Made a Dex build:
>Ringed City items checklist (if you find an error, please reply and correct):
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

it's not fair that the repeating crossbow is so fucking shit

NEW THREAD WHEN?

Can someone help me transfer items on ps4?

FUCK THESE CLAW SWINGING CORVIANS

FUCK EM SO MUCH

recommended sl for spear invasions?

First for let the feast begin.

>page 2
Good job.

first for filianore is supporting a DREAM WORLD (YES THIS IS CANNON, GO PLAY DAS2)

she is not sending you to the future

she is not sending you to the past

she is sending you to reality

D E A L W I T H I T

I SHALL PARTAKE

>greatsword is decent, in fact most of the weapons from the DLC are great or serve a purpose
>the alternative weapon for the LAST BOSS of Dark Souls sucks ass
SASUGA MIYAZAKI
S A S U G A

Gael is the coolest guy in Souls
>singlemindedly loyal
>ancient, fragile and arthritic
>lugging broken, rusted equipment
>perservering until the end of the world

Bump

Aquamarine Dagger is the funnest DLC weapon hands down. If you haven't specced into using it you are doing yourself a disservice.

What the general average best resin type to use against other players?

Let the feast begin? Let the feast begin!

stop bringing Dark Souls 2 half-assed ideas into lore discussion

This is one of the worst forced memes I've ever seen.

Are there any dex weapons that can actually hit Midir?

Most seem to miss his head half the time. Ss seems good but isn't long enough. Lucern has good range but is too slow to reliably hit him more than once it seems.

ive always been under the impression that lodran and lothric where magic realms and not exactly 'real'. Isnt that in the intro? Lothric is where the lands of the lords of cinder converge.....implying they dont normally and its unique to lothric. Is this an uncommon view?

>que for a 2v2 brawl
>start beating enemy team so badly one of them pulls the plug
>20% of games are like this
gotta feel bad for that other guy who gets hunted down 2v1 for the rest of that match

Filianore is very comfy! Don't touch her egg!

Dragonsis. That is all.

>everything I hate is a forced meme

What do you guys infuse Warden Twinblades with? Want to try out the bleed shit.

Is Paired UGS any good?

>he doesn't enjoy locustposting
Fear not the dark, my friend.

getting pretty pathetic about this desu

Fear not the memes, my friend

>Heysel Pick R1 can combo into Old Moonlight
>same FP cost as Soul GS

And let the feast begin.

>That ending to Lapps questline

Oh godammit

how long does it take you guys to get summoned as spear of church
takes forever for me at sl113, playing on a family share acc so no broken autosummon bug

post more

So people tell me that this game is good. I don't see how. Got recommendations to play number 3 but I wanted to start with one. Intro was difficult but doable, Now I'm stuck at the undead parish by those boar things. pls fucking help, I'm this close to smashing my controller.

Daily reminder that the DLC takes inspiration from Magnetic Rose, Angel's Egg and Nausicaa.

I "killed" the dragon at the bridge.
I riposted or visceraled or whatever his ass off the cliff.
I didn't get any souls or items.

Does defeating him there do anything at all?

Anyone got a webm of Freyed Blade WA slowed down?

Behold this shitpost! We are kindred, belike two eyes which gaze upon the other.

Penetrate its ass

It unlocks the bossfight

It is not remotely funny, and it never was.

What the fuck do I do now?

I've done everything and have pretty much everything in the entire series.

All that's left is to play demons souls but I'm not sure I'm up to the task right now. What can I do in DS3 for fun?

>jealous he's not in on the feast
>doesn't have enough intelligence to grab ashen ones with magic sticks

Your "dude Gael is Guts, looks exactly like him" and "gives me conniptions XD" are the worst forced memes.

>stop bringing dark souls lore into a dark souls lore discussion

somebody is mad that the game he doesn't like is canon

Yes, he can now rape your ass infinite times in a bossfight.
Run back to Shira to discover where to find him.

You know the area you get to by hopping off the elevator by the Gwyn Statue? You know the illusory silver knight statue?

Go there.

Spoilers, obviously. It enables the actual proper optional boss fight with him.

>What can I do in DS3 for fun?
Help me with Demon Prince

How get, my friend?

You didn't defeat the boss, user.

Level 67ish strength build. I thought UGS' were improved, but still impossible to hit cunts with any of the slow as fuck moves, can usually land two but then have a lot of issue hitting that last hit to kill because ds3 roll simulator. Wut do? 40str currently. Should I try other weapons out? Are there any huge weapons that are good for invading right now? Or am I just too far lacking in poise as all I'm wearing is thorn helmet and loincloth so I can look fucking JACKED.

>somebody is mad someone is using a theory to shitpost
ftfy

Lure out the hollows right by archway into the courtyard where the boar is. If you don't go far past the archway the boar won't attack you. Once the Hollows are dealt with you can make a dash to the staircase to the right, kill the hollows up there, then use the alluring skulls you're given to tempt the boar into the bonfire.

Newfag playing Dark Souls 1 for the first time. Is there any way to disable the 4 direction dodging when locked onto something? It's really frustrating because I'm spoiled by a few hundred hours of the Witcher 3 being my only experience with ARPGs and being able to roll in any direction freely. I keep trying to roll diagonally which makes me go straight into enemies attacks.

Finally got Midir, good fight.
He's spongy but a charged Cathedral GS 2HR2 with Lloyd's ring and lightning resin hit his face for a cool 1030 HP at SL 80.
Fuckin dragons.

Just grab a BKGS, I was chunking Midir for around 440 damage per 1HR1, 515 per 2HR1. Regular BKS does around 350 or so one-handed with 34 Str.

It's pretty broken as a Spear, spin2win to clear out the babbies who try to gank you.

Unless you're on XBone I cant help ya

go up the staircase on the right, kill the enemies, and pick up the alluring skulls from the corpse on the little bridge. keep throwing them into the fire below the bridge until the boar kills itself.

Says you. I speak of thine kind, and mine.

Can a CE wizard post Halflight's face?

You can run past the boar if it's too much trouble. Heavier weapons won't rebound off of its hide.

You can backstab it's butt, but it's really finnicky.

A general Souls strategy is, if something other than a boss is giving you a lot of trouble, try just running/rolling past it. Also, make sure you level up your health stat, that's the thing that will make the biggest difference in your playthrough. Make sure to upgrade one decent weapon as much as you can.

pyro or sorcerer for my starting class if I want to be a mage using that new halberd from ringed city? or is that more clerical?

Bummer

What are the best spells to put on a sorcery build? How much attunement is enough?

Gael is obviously not Guts

He's Santa Guts

not from Miyazaki = not canon
deal with it, all you have for your retarded theory is a shield description from a non canon game

Is it Hal - flight or Half - light?

requesting:

someone (girl) put on shira dress
desert sorceress skirt
use stretch out gesture

and post results

pic unrelated

The latter seems to be the more intuitive way to say it.

user pls don't make a furry out of me

What are the Spear covenant rewards?

what shield description actually
I want to know if it's actually strong enough for all the memeing this guy is doing

>A fine DARK SOULS™ III: The Fire Fades Edition, to you.
What did he mean by this?

that is an autistic argument and I literally ignore anybody who tries to use it. stop putting him on a pedestal.

How much poise do you need for the swords? I swear I get hit out of L1 for some trange reason?

>Trying AoA for the first time
>Fighting Villheim
>Fight goes fine
>Suddenly camera gets stuck in a corner and spazzes out
>Whatever I can just run back through the shorcut
>Rapier crow thing two shots me
>Later on
>Ground tremor things launch me into the air
>Launch me again while I'm laying there and can't move
>Dead

wow epic difficulty prepare to die amirite? xD

here you go famalam
cant move the camera any farther back

One was a nameless scribe, who struggled against the spreading dark. He claimed the chants were not accurate revelations! Only in time did he find the abyss was inside himself all along, and the ones he scorned were but fellows trying to embrace the lost lad.

Fear not the dark, my friend.
And let the feast begin.

So I used went the absolute Madman and used CE once (1 time, yep, one) to get a shitty item drop and got banned. Not even a warning, a direct ban the next time I tried to play.
What can I do to play online again with my save? Or is everything fucked up? Please respond

Every one of these memes are awful. This DLC had no good meme material, it's only good for bringing scalies out of the woodwork.

ayyyy

>Soul of Cinder represents the players who took the link the fire ending of the games.
>Slave Knight Gael represents the players who took the Dark Lord ending.

NO PANTSU

And a fine Dark Soul™ to you, young man!

Dost not this ring clear and true?

the grand spirit tree shield from dark souls 2

>Shield of the blue spirit tree that is said to possess divine powers. Appears in the allegory of Quella, god of dream, and can deflect spells by parrying.
>Once there was a boy who was easily frightened, until the talking tree of the dreamworld transformed itself into a shield to protect him.

his series, he started it and he finished it, he is the only who has a global vision (if it even exists)

>"So I used went the absolute Madman"
What did he mean by this?

>Spear of the church boss
>Every Spear is just a fotm meta shitter
Was it this bad in Demon's Souls?

I cheated my man
that's all that matters, ignore typos and pretend you can answer the question

Gael is not a servant of the dark. He's also fighting the cycle, but he by pursuing a different rebirth, not submission to waning and ultimate annihilation.

More likely, he doesn't understand or care about anything beyond doing what his painting lady asks.

What you are experiencing is the intended feeling. It is all part of the process, user. Soon you will overcome it, and then you'll understand why everybody loves these games.

>infinite stamina enemies

Uh

I just killed Ledo and he gave me Champions Bones

it says I can burn thees to unlock the undead match

So the wolf boss is entirely fucking uneeded now?

Lol rip enjoy that GPU miner and the ban bro.

Gotta make a new save btw if you didn't backup your ded one

it was worse