/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>mismatched color edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last Thread:
Collage Wait List:

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/STAGE-II-94-01-INTEGRA-DC2-B-SERIES-RAMHORN-RAM-HORN-MANIFOLD-TURBO-KIT-FULL-DIY-/180795477129?hash=item2a18400c89:g:zuQAAOSw-zxWnsnq&vxp=mtr
youtube.com/watch?v=TRm-ZWl6J0U
youtube.com/watch?v=8vPc_N-jYHk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Current collage
>How does the collage work?
See pic related.

Yo /hg/, any experience on eBay turbos? I'm running a stock b20. I do not care about doing a legit turbo build as i really don't plan on keeping my teg for that long anyways.

I was looking at link related: ebay.com/itm/STAGE-II-94-01-INTEGRA-DC2-B-SERIES-RAMHORN-RAM-HORN-MANIFOLD-TURBO-KIT-FULL-DIY-/180795477129?hash=item2a18400c89:g:zuQAAOSw-zxWnsnq&vxp=mtr

>when this ricer accord slaps your civic on the ass at a con.
Has spray paint and i can fit soda can in the pipe.

Is that a fifth gen? They always seem to have fart cans.

>bought a big wing for my RSX
>mfw off white primer colour
>Gonna have to paint it pearl white

Tape labelled Damn Fuck Hell on side B was solo dude playing reggae for about 15 minutes before talking about alcohol and vomiting profusely.
Moving to side A.

This clock is so fucking crispy. All the other ones I've had looked like shit. Looks even better in person.

yeah, just stock though

Yo it's red/black prelude dude, which deck should I be parking in. I have no idea which one I parked in lmao

Considering getting a 10th gen civic. Is the EX-T model worth it? It's either that or the LX (both choices have Honda sensing)

I'd get the 2.0L LX with a 6 speed and have fun with it.

We JDM now.

>actually japanese
what the fuck man

And only $13 on Amazon. I can see all three rear windows now.

I'm thinking of copping a 2013 Honda Fit Sport because it looks comfy and is manual. I'm not a Honda fan, but I love the fits. Thoughts?

It's a reliable ass international car built in Japan, that's why my sister wants a 2013 non cvt.

It has gone 30k miles, is that alright? I'm hoping the guy whom owned it did oil changes, and didn't go too hard on the transmission. Going to test drive it soon.

>economical N/A engine with enough power
>4 doors
>manual
>Honda magic fold flat seats and a ton of cargo space

Probably one of the most practical cars you can get.

30k is like a little baby, just check for gunk on the oil cap from lack of oil changes, and if the transmission isn't shuttering when it shifts through the gears as you drive, and you'll get something nice.

just got an 09 Accord for $5500 (loads of miles tho)

after driving nothing but 90s trucks and mom's minivan, it feels amazing

It is perfect, I love hatchbacks as well.

Got it. Thanks fambam.

Fit is a station wagon btw

I'm okay with this

ayy welcome to the raped by headlights club man

Is yours convex? I heard the convex ones are pretty good at keeping light out of the eyes. I'll see how it does tomorrow night in New Orleans for the meet.

Looks like I'll be going there alone if my buddy is unable to go.

nah I got the flat one. Tell us how it works out, and I might switch over :^)

Also I think I may need to replace my catalytic converter: youtube.com/watch?v=TRm-ZWl6J0U

Will do.

Either the cat or maybe a blown out resonator?

I dunno, I've gone bangin' around under the car before, and it seems like it was coming from the inlet of the cat.
When I got the car inspected I had to get a flex pipe replaced that's right before the cat. It started buzzing after that, and I thought the guy messed up with the welding or something somehow. So I'm thinkin' maybe the whole reason the flex pipe went bad was because the CC is bad.
I'm gonna get a thermometer from harbor freight this weekend and test out the temps on it at least.

Should be easy to find out if it's the culprit. You got emissions? My local shop would be offering a straight pipe for $40. kek

yeah we have to do emissions here every year for older vehicles. Somehow I got it to pass last fall with my terrible injectors and everything kek.

>mom leaves to get some taco bell
>texts me later, says car is rattling
>fuck fuck fuck
>sounds like the alternator pulley

I hope it's that. It was a junkyard alternator I put in, after all.

I parked in 5 yesterday. Idk where i will today.
I didn't check here later in the day yesterday

On p3 today.
Cant miss me prelude user. Car has two school badges on rear windshield and is blue with a fucked up bumper.
Pic for reference

I got shit. Should i look for slaps and keychains today. Dealer ran out of key chain i wanted. ;-;
Also sileighty or ae86 kit?

RIP in piece EM2.

>Tfw Initial D didn't even exist at the con I went to

Sileighty sounds gud. Shit they both sound gud.

Sleighty was cheaper. Loot from yesterday.

Now i didn't find any keychains i wanted. I really want cardcaptor key chain of the staff/wand. Loot today. Couldent find slaps i like.
I really like the em2 body. Ripip.

Forgot pic. Shit.

Itas.
>Tempted to closet itasha

>Get car washed
>damn my shit looks clean
>walk around the back to get a better look
>see this
Fuck my life.

>literally 100°F today

My AC can barely keep up. hottest day of the year so far.

Lel that happened to my old Civic. Time to debadge.

I might go to a body shop and have them re-apply it like the factory with the adhesive for cheap, I'm really anal, and I was super pissed when i saw it hanging off, lasted pretty long for sitting in the sun for 13 years.

So glad a took a pic right before it want through the violent ass car wash, r.i.p badge.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vPc_N-jYHk&feature=youtu.be

buy 3m mounting tape yourself for like 8 dollars.

why would you pay someone 60/hr to do that for you

>60/hr
Holy hell, I'll go to Reilly's here and get some adhesive, I'll probably do a better job because I want the badge exactly where it was.

My old Accord is starting to die on me. RIP ;_;

SO what’s up /hfg/

I got this lil’bitch with 250k-ish miles from a friend for $300 – how’d I do? It does run, just the exterior looks like shit, faded paint everywhere and some scratches. No major dents thankfully, nor rust. (New Mexico) Both bumpers look like they want to fall off, particularly the front. Interior was trashed as fuck as was the engine bay.

Mechanically speaking it is pretty good actually. I really should have done a before pic due to all the dirt inside of it but whatever. The spark plugs were swimming in oil and there was a bit of an oil leak coming from the valve cover. So all of the plug gaskets and valve cover gasket have been replaced. Thankfully the valve train looked super clean - no gunk anywhere. I’ve got some new axles waiting to go in, but I had to get the “inner” axle seal online as Vatozone only had the outer. The VSS needs to be replaced as the speedo is kinda intermittent in operation.

>Can anyone tell me which side is which before I get under the car? I know I’ll figure it out when I see it in a few days buy any help is appreciated.

That aside, I’ve done the thermostat and waiting on a new radiator, and water outlet seal/gasket. Already got the hoses, gotta scoop some coolant too. Trying to think of any other shit I’ll need.

>Timing belt and water pump kit will be in the very near future. And Front Brakes.
Anyone here do the distributor-less upgrade? I’m a part time pizza guy looking to help out muh’mpgs. And thinking of the mini-me swap.

Aaaand anyone know of good parts website that also has decent part diagrams, I need to replace some vacuum hoses too :\

What kind of civic did that come out of? mine looks like shit.

and another pic

and engine bay

Look for 92 to 95 models. Non base models should have them. Good looking car for the miles.

Oh and your speed sensor could be fine. On my old EG sedan the actual speedo was bad.

hey thanks, and i'll see how it behaves once I get the new sensor and get driving again.

No problem. Look up Honda Parts Now. They have all the part diagrams and part numbers. Never tried the coil pack mod but my 1.6 SOHC VTEC gets 30mpg city delivering pizza.

Updating collage pic with new angle

I love that Honda wheel cover, but i bought a plain black one because it's 10 bux cheaper.

>automatic car washes

These things are fuckin tiny in person

Rip phoneposting

The cover don't even fit, I just keep it cause it's a "licensed Honda product."

Excuse me being a scrub but what car is that

We fog lights now.

Honda s660. It's a Japan exclusive I think.

That car looks dope >.>

I thought it was coming to Australia at some point too

Yeah it's super cool, mid engined rwd. It's so tiny though you can't really tell in the picture but I was surprised when I saw it. I would get one if it was sold in NA (and if I could fit)

They're pretty useless as far as lights go. Can't even tell they're on unless I peek over the hood. They will make me more visible though so that's good.

Looked at some tenth gen Civics the other day, I'm going to have to order an Si when they come out because I want barebones af.

Probably going to go black, red or blue.

That thing looks sweet with that black grille, would cop if I had good credit.

I don't know if I should spend another 10 hours, bringing the total to 20, sanding it down to metal by hand or just call it and primer it. That'd put me at 80 for all four if I did for all, minus primer and plastidip prep and work.

hey /hg/ im looking to do some mods to my 2012 civic, everything is stock still and I would like to do some stuff on it myself

what should i do?

Get a CAI, it'll pick up a few horsepower and have more growl, which the resonator is muffling.

What are you sanding with, a toothbrush? Just to plastidip them? Get some aircraft paint remover and a wire brush, will have it down to bare metal in 5 minutes.

I saw a black on black sport and loved it.

First new Honda I've liked so far.

Don't have that here, bought a couple different paint strippers and they don't work too well. It's the inside edges and tight spots that are taking forever to get to. If I was to go down to bare metal I'd just prime and paint them silver like OEM.

>First new Honda I've liked so far
Same here, Accord 4cyl needs to step it's game up.

The back of it looks so good too, everytime I'm behind one I regret a tiny bit that I bought a 2015, but then I remember how much I love my car anyway.

The L15B7 even in the EX-T I thought had a great power band.

All the unnecessary tech I'd like to toss in the bin though, most of it is pointless imo

The back grew on me, however I wish the H badges weren't Xbox huge

I think the infotainment is neat, but I see it going out of date real soon, which isn't what civics are about.

Wondering the same for my 2015, nothing big but something that'll give it a bit more.

I probably wouldn't use it. The analog system in the EX is fucking cheap and the touch screen controls are distracting in the better one.

I'd rather retrofit a fucking cassette player.

THICC NOODLE SOUP

Fuck this isn't /co/

a
c
c
o
r
d
DX

That's what's up, defiantly gonna try and fix it tomorrow with 3M black adhesive, this is clearly a hot vehicle and I gotta let em know what I'm driving.

Any hrv's out there?

It always feels so awkward at meets. Lots of Puerto Ricans.

>tfw probably the only D16
>still think I had the best sounding exhaust over the other Civics

Didn't think I'd see a nice EM2 but here it is. The pearl paint was crazy good.

Racecar 1

Racecar 2

one na and other fi?

Last pic.

After a little bit I just wanted to be back at home. kek

I think both were tarbo. I forgot to look closer at it.

Also my fog lights are eating fuses. Gotta take a closer look at that wire harness to see what's up.

>not enough EGs
>tfw only D16 here
>I'll stay for a little and just go home
>is my radiator bubbling?
>my feet hurt

>tfw felt pretty much like that

I wanna hang out with Veeky Forumstists. ;_;

Hey /hg/, I've finally decided wtf to do with my life, and I've ended up finding the Honda PACT program offered in San Diego. Becoming a mechanic and learning about cars is something I really want to do, and its a Honda/Acura focused course so it seems like it would be a perfect gig.
Anyone have any experience or opinions on it? I've heard its not worth it, and dealerships will just hire people for easy work off the street anyways, but it seems like having training is better than no training, plus the ASE certs you get from it seem like it would be a plus.

Go into the F1 department and make their PU not complete shit.