/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, April 1st:
286 – Emperor Diocletian elevates his general Maximian to co-emperor with the rank of Augustus and gives him control over the Western regions of the Roman Empire.
1572 – In the Eighty Years' War, the Watergeuzen capture Brielle from the Seventeen Provinces, gaining the first foothold on land for what would become the Dutch Republic.
1867 – Singapore becomes a British crown colony.
1924 – Adolf Hitler is sentenced to five years imprisonment for his participation in the "Beer Hall Putsch" but spends only nine months in jail.

>News
CK2 Monks and Mystics is out. Check the Veeky Forums archive.

EU4 - 21/03
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-dev-diary-21st-march-2017-diplomatic-macro-builder.1006623

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Revenge_(06)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Queen_Elizabeth_(1913)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Arethusa_(1913)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Resolution_(09)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Capetown_(D88)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

BASED

>mods still didn't ban the guy who spams threads

To be fair the UK has an enormous population

No.

Proper infopic with updated info.

Why not just put someone with interventionism in power?

>ban evading after spamming the board
>still trying to force your OP here
You already made a thread before the right time, why spam your pic everywhere?

>If I piss off Germany
That's good

Is it an epic new meme to botch the CK2 music mod link and use an outdated infopic?

Use this thread or don't. If you don't then don't complain later about the sorry state of this "community".

>It gets worse.
I don't see a problem

The only person contributing to the "sorry state of this community" is you, you keep ban evading, creating threads earlier and spamming them and spamming your pic to try and force it.

>Is it an epic new meme to botch the CK2 music mod link
What?

Is it really necessary to be in the hermetic order for some its inventions? It's kind of lame that I own plate armor but since I'm not in the order my character just goes 'nope. don't know how this works.'

Wait you need to be part of the fucking hermetic society to use plate armor? Seriously?

>I-It's ok to perpetuate an autist with full control of the OP who is slowly smothering this thread out of any talent that is not aytch-pee-emm (who has been fucking dead for months and will never come back) because of may-mays xDxD

Yeah, I'm just getting the hilarious image of the king of Jerusalem somehow getting his dick stuck in it because apparently only the Hermetics have the instruction manual.

That's fucking retarded, who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

>I'm just getting the hilarious image of the king of Jerusalem somehow getting his dick stuck in it because apparently only the Hermetics have the instruction manual.

Johan

I refuse to believe he thought that you should be part of a scholar society to wear plate armor

>I don't like who made the OP so I will try to control the OP by shitting on the board, spamming threads and pics, he's totally the bad guy and you should use my thread because I want to control the OP

Nice blog but how do I unsubscribe?

>stop posting in /gsg/ for a couple of months, the longest time I've been away from the general in the last 3 years
>come back
>it's actually looking more civilized now, even though it has been going downhill ever since I started lurking back in 2014
W-was I the problem?

No, people reporting and ignoring shitposting, not using meme pics in the OP and an increase moderation fixed it

Yes.

>you can fuck your own daughter, be copernicus and shit, build towers and find Cthulhu but how do I use this slightly different armor? Fuck I need a society full of scholars to find out

is the Africamod good? is it compatible with HPM?

No
It's built in it, so yes

Bethothe your daughter matrilineally to a king's son, then assassinate all of the other heirs, and he WILL fulfill the Betrothal making his children your dynasty. Just did this to the elected king of burgundy

>tfw one of your surnames means axebearer or executioner
>tfw your other surname means stoney ford, ie a natural river crossing

>fucked over by William the conqueoror
>tfw my First English forefather was Williams vassal on that day
>tfw he was part of the cavalry and thus a decisive reason for victory
Suck it german swines

>rebels spawn
>commanders die so find new one
>this one is a bastard so his own family
>he's an amazing general
>give him the county the rebel owned
>20 years later he rebels for council power
Why we were friends
And then my brother killed the last of his house to unite the duchy of Hwicce, whilst the last woman of that house is now my wife who I'm going to kill

>No
why?
>It's built in it, so yes
what do you mean? do I just install it and move it to HPM's folder?

>I don't like the guy contributing to the thread by fixing links and updating the infopic (which is the first thing anyone sees) so I'm going to side with a mindless autist who is the main reason this thread is in life support now.

Enjoy your butchered archive and your lack of updates because there's absolutely no one to replace our "official" vicky tinker fag.

There's no longer a daily steamgruppe raid, the rot now comes from within.

>why?
Events are amateurish, nonsensical and usually just boerwank

>what do you mean
if I remember correctly, it comes with HPM already packed. If it doesn't, it's totally for HPM

>hilst the last woman of that house is now my wife who I'm going to kill
Do it

>I don't like the guy contributing to the thread by fixing links
What did you fix?
>so I'm going to side with a mindless autist
But I'm using this thread, not the one made by the mindless autist that has been spamming our thread for a week now
>Enjoy your butchered archive
Wow, you fucked the archive, I'm sure going to support you now

>Look at the archive
>ModWithNoName 2.0a
wat?

She deserves it for being so taxing to have a third lover, to give no children, and for trying to kill the child of my brother who was actually mine, who I'm marrying to my legitimised bastard to prevent the 'unlanded sons' malus

I'm baffled that in CK2 you don't get a free execute on your wife if she cheats on you, I mean that shit was high treason

Also my brother was castrated whilst spying on the umayyads so he should have known it was not his and his wife had cheated on him
>tfw your strong attractive mistress dies of rabbis

I'm baffled they haven't fixed 'tyrannical'coding yet, if the council agrees to revoke a title, but that person rebels, and then I revoke a title of theirs whilst in prison, they can vote differently rather than autopassing

I'm beginning to think one of my duchies is cursed. Every time I assign a new noble to it, he dies within 3 years.

>What did you fix?
Don't play dumb
>But I'm using this thread, not the one made by the mindless autist that has been spamming our thread for a week now
Considering the other thread was made first, what makes you think that's spam and this is not.
>Wow, you fucked the archive, I'm sure going to support you now
That was archivebro's work, he listened to pro-HPM shitposters making a witch hunt against innocent modders and got reported by said shitposters to fuel drama and let it become a pogrom. And I'd like to thank you for continuing to enable said situation by siding with shitposters.

I think Kent is cursed, because whoever owns that land is always the first to form a faction

dont download it its a virus

Yep, you are one of the shitposter who reported the archive and you are the autist that have been spamming the board and the thread the last week
Wish mods just banned you but at least they've been consistently deleting your shit

There's something strangely gratifying about handing out titles right after a Crusade.

I have this image of the king just poking his head out of the castle and yelling at a peasant: "Hey you! Wanna be [checks titles] Duke of Alexandria?"

>try new fatherland mod update
>still total pain in the ass to play
>quit

"Hey you! Wanna be [notices Vore tag] Master of the Hunt?"

>duchies
>not giving all the land back home to your heir so you can focus on being a CRUSADER king

"Hey you! [notices bulge] OWO, whats this?"

Messaging Johan as we speak, your archive will be down by the end of the week.

fuck you liang

furry scum

It's Owo, ffucking cub, bet you don't even know who Tay and Dexter are

Actually I have a better plan

I'll start to share that archive on paradox forums, reddit, piracy sites etc. I will share it on every GSG related site. Once it gets more popular you can bet your ass Johan will take it down.

Just remember, you brought this upon yourself.

>After the End keeps crashing on roughly the same date
Fuck

>Events are amateurish, nonsensical and usually just boerwank
that sounds boring, so it just focuses on the boer states? I thought it was something cool like, for example, be Japan and invade Africa and changing the name of some lands or something like that

:^)

yeehaw

Oy vey

t. sadist user

this is a christian community. watch the language.

What should I do now?

GB, Denmark, Poland, and Lithuania are all in PUs under me. I don't know if I'll have enough time to integrate all of them before the game ends.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

>0 stability
lmao fucking noob fucking kill yourself shitter

The shoah continues

>playing before 1066

wow it's almost like you want to have fun. kys

>he doesn't play HIP's new 1043 start

link?

WHY WONT IT INSTALL CPRPLUS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nevermind, got it

>The fucking Pope almost immediately gets imprisoned by the Jewish Emperor of Francia
>elsewhere, Christianity is under siege on every front

this is the worst timeline

Someone give me a fun start in hip ck2

>doesnt have all of india

DROPPED.

If I wanted to play on a faggot-tier map I would play a Total War game

Is there no CK2 DLC activator anymore?

Also is Sunset Invasion still not worth it?

It's cool for the game of thrones mod. Can't imagine why youd want those filthy savages in europe

white people

What if I wanted to try to stop their shit?

Does it affect EUIV at all?

dunno. I would assume so.

Vicky2 is boring now.

HOW DARE YOU

Is hoi4 playable yet?

Why aren't you removing kebab? WHY ARE YOU CONQUERING YOUR FELLOW CHRISTIANS INSTEAD OF REMOVING KEBAB?

>ROMAN Catholic Church
>Christianity
Fuck off this is better timeline.

Also the Church was one of the first attempts at a New World Order. Think about it.

it says right there, it doesnt recognize your Monks & Mystics Content Pack install

In Vicky 2, how do I destroy France permanently without going over infamy? I can't "liberate country" because there is literally no one with cores on French land. Cut Down To Size is harsh on the infamy and not permanent enough for the cost.

>Catholic New World Order
reminds me of pic related

Pla Lata

all my DLC's are cracked versions, but they are all working

Youjo Senki timeline mod WHEN?!

You will have to conquer them. Better yet, get countries surrounding france to join your war and let them add wargoals. Hopefully, they will take some land for themselves and speed up the process.

thanks

no, thank you

Yes. If you have Sunset Invasion active if you convert to EUIV then the Aztecs and Incas are giant super-advanced blobs

I...what? Does this even happen?

What's going to happen in this game if I accept?

WE

fucking WHAT
did you do this?

Rule the waves

it is known that /gsg/ has a dude with a cuckold/interracial fetish so i wouldnt be surprised

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Revenge_(06)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Queen_Elizabeth_(1913)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Arethusa_(1913)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Resolution_(09)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Capetown_(D88)

HMS Orion is a ahistorical light cruiser.

I think you mean *an* ahistorical light cruser

Hey you literal niggers. I'm thinking of starting a new CK2 game. Who and when should I play? Give me something cool/fun.