My girlfriend wrecked my 2010 Corolla, what now?

My girlfriend wrecked my 2010 Corolla, what now?

Estimated $4000 in damage, I find out today or tomorrow if they're fixing it or it's a write off.

GF has 9 years of car insurance history, I have 1.5 months, how fucked is my premium going to be?

>letting your girlfriend drive your car

Idiot.

The only other driver I ever entrust my car with is my dad

She's been driving for 10 years and never been in a collision or even had a ticket.

I wouldn't let my dad drive me car since he's old and his reflexes are shit.

>doesn't let his own dad drive his car
>let's his girlfriend drive his car
>said girlfriend crashes car
lol you're dad is probably laughing you

Your gf fucks niggers.

OP, you should probably worry more about this

>gf is a negress
>only ever dated whites
feels good, man.

/thread

Get the insurance check and buy a civic for 3k.

race mixing is wrong, user

Canadian Civics are almost as overpriced as corollas though

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

then buy whatever you want. we don't give a shit which econobox you buy as long as it has a manual.

I always read the manual :^).

What happens if insurance doesn't consider it a total loss and instead fixes it?
Should I keep using it or sell and buy another?

sell any buy another gf. also, is she much older than you or are you a faggot that didn't get his license until his 20s?

I got my license when I turned 16, my parents just didn't own a car because they worked walking distance from home. She is older though, I'm 25, she's 27.

>she's 27
that's at least 9 years too old. what the fuck are you doing?

Been together 6 years and engaged now, it just feels weird saying fiancee.

this tbqh

Time to trade her in for a new model.

my dad has gotten a lot of tickets and he gets pulles over a lot. I have been in the car with him twice when he got pulled over

>I cannot stop thinking about blacks
seek help

>You're 25
>Girlfriend is 27
What.

kek

This, you could pick up a barely, maybe even never used 18 year old.

do you really want your kids to have that smell tho?

>I find out today or tomorrow if they're fixing it or it's a write off.

It depends on whose fault it was. If someone else hit your car, then their insurance can be negotiated with due to the fear you will file a lawsuit if you don't get what you want.

I had an accident that totaled my old but otherwise fairly pristine car that was well maintained and still ran well. The cost to fix it was OVER twice its KBB worth. But the person that wrecked my car was not just a little at fault, she was super at fault. I only buy new cars each time I replace mine, so if they totaled it for the pittance check, I was looking at the cost of a new car. New car features were not quite at the point I liked, so I really wanted to keep the old car until new car evolution moved on a few more years.

The insurance refused to fix it, but then I mentioned I had a headache after the accident. And why were they so uncooperative at fixing my car instead of forcing me to buy a new one? They said I can buy a new one to replace my car. And I said no way your lowball check buys anything like what I had which was in great shape and cosmetically close to new. Fix it or I will get a lawyer to talk to you.

SO they fixed my car. It cost an amazing amount of money at the body shop. Paint and labor really is expensive, but the unibody car required a lot of parts replacement and re-welding. The body shop went OVER estimate and the insurance company still paid for it. Normally, you have to pay for overage. But they were afraid I would sue because this situation is normally where the victim does sue and collect a big fee. But I don't believe in suing just because I can so the insurance company lucked out.

There's no way the insurance company pays out that much unless they are afraid of a lawsuit. If you understand your position, then make use of it.

My girlfriend crept into an intersection to turn left, the truck didn't yield even though he was going 5km/h. She's completely at fault therefore I'm at fault. I was in the passenger seat when this happened.

Insurance guy called me and said it's not repairable, the offered me $10,000, nearly $3000 that the price I paid for it

>My 2010 Corolla

cool story, but you are still driving a rebuilt car. Good luck getting anything above scrap value when you trade it in.

NEVER FUCKING EVER LET SOMEBODY WHO'S NOT ON YOUR POLICY DRIVE YOUR CAR.

It's a Toyota so they're going to rebuild it instead of writing it off. So in the end you're going to be left with a rebuilt piece of shit that will never drive the same again.

She is on my policy.

That makes it a bit better. They're still not going to write it off though.

are you blind?
>Insurance guy called me and said it's not repairable, the offered me $10,000, nearly $3000 that the price I paid for it

The policy covers the car regardless of who is driving it

And they wrote it off, insurance agent called they offered me 10,000.
I bought it for 7,500 less than two months ago, and I figure I can sell the Michelin winter tires on rims to make another $500.

What kind of car should I look at now, I was going to go for either another corolla, accord, civic, or lancer

>getting driven around by your gf
Time to kill yourself, cuck.

> I love the smell of afrosheen in the morning.
>smells like (sniff) defeat...