FUCK. How bad is it?

Long story short, had a locker fall on my truck at work. Now i have a small ding and some nice grey scuffs.

How much would a shop charge for this? Or would an auto detailer be able to fix it?

>inb4 trucks are supposed to be beaten on.
It's my 1st new vehicle, i want it to look good as long as possible

its fucked. total it.

Dude it's a fucking 10 year old colorado/canyon, let it wither

Its a 17 tacoma

Oh shit, well take it to a body shop. 1k should do it, or you can file an insurance claim and pay the deductible

trucks are meant to get dinged and scratched. Just touch up the paint so it doesn't rust. Will cost you like 20 bucks to get a little vial of colour matched paint

Why are you damaging the banks truck.. You'd better inform them their property is now damaged under your care and supervision.

Hopefully they demand you pay your deductable to get it fixed to teach you a lesson in messing with things that aren't yours.

>b-but i'm paying for it for the next 5 years
don't buy shit you can't afford, that's not your truck, you shouldn't even be driving it.

buff the paint first, check the results. if still unsatisfactory, take it to a shop.

The ones along the top aren't coming out. If that big scratch feels rough its not coming out, the rest looks good enough for a detailer.

what about houses?

>im too poor and retarded to afford it so nobody can

sour grapes

Google pointless dent repair and scratch repair in your area.

People make a bigger deal of these things than they are.

Cleaner wax on wax off the fine scratches call a paintless dent repair and see

Houses are at the very least a hard asset, and with basic upkeep will hold, if not increase in value.

Cars will always depreciate, especially in the case of your 2017 starter edition import truck

>i'm in debt and you're stupid for not being in debt

Okay bud.

Yeah sure, but the bank still owns your home for 20-25 years.

I mean if you're not in debt you're either rich or retired.

Or the more likely option you still live at home.

Throw it away

Yes, you are poor and retarded, like I said.

>projecting this hard

I'm quite happy with my financial situation, its very easy to be me.

>instant gratification with 6 figures of debt looming over me for the rest of my lifetime is very easy

Okay bud.

How's that 3k civic and working as a delivery driver?

But I make more money than I spend.

>spending 3k on a Civic

no wonder you're in debt...

then why are you in debt?

I'm not?

So you own your house
you own your car
you own your phone?

Wrong person, i didnt buy a 3k civic

Yeah, not everyone is a poor retard like yourself.

>tfw i have worse scratches on my truck from leaning my dirt bikes with no kickstands and scratching up the sides with bark busters
>mfw i care so little i do that than pushing the bike 20' to lean it up against a fence

fuck i love beater pickups. not a care in the world

No, I'm just glad you're on the same page as me, I own my house, own my car, and own my phone, I don't see why you're arguing against it being the way to live.

>doing real work with a new truck
got what you deserved fampai. should've gotten a beater.

>compound
>polish
>wax
>lot of wax
If it not working you probably need a body work

Auto body worker here.

Painting a single box side is about $700. The ding would add another hour of shop time which is $100/hour. Shop rates vary state to state but $800 taxes excluded is a rough estimate to go off of.
Depending on your deductible and plan, it might be worth it to put it through your insurance.

The scratches appear to be too wide and large to properly correct with touch up paint / polishing, especially on such a high-value, new truck.

go to /osg/ to get some gayass stickers to put on your truck to cover it up user

It's a WORK truck. Be PROUD of your scratches and dings.
Insufferable Burgers buying trucks as fashion.

Scratches from trails are cool, scratches cause idiot knocked over a locker, not cool.

spotted the guy who doesnt own a work truck.
the bed gets thrashed, the outside doesnt

this

t. faggot who parks offsite

Your not supposed to have something new and nice, this is proof. The galaxy corrected itself.

Now THIS is autism.

tfw drive 900 euro micra

i once backed up to neighbors car but who cares

OP, take it to a pro shop, not all of those scratches will come out but most will.

Source: pro panel beater and spraypainter.