>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

THIS IS A GLORIOUS VICTORY, WORTHY OF ROMAN ARMS

Warden zone attack range sure is balanced.

1st for nerf peacekeeper, warden, valk, conq and warlord.

*dbz teleport sound*

I like this game and dominion is fun

Attacks treat stairs as flat ground. That zoning is still more balanced than the other two good zonings.

>Siege fags think they are superior when their game was just as trash at launch than ours

siege was even more trash. It was buggy as fuck, had no real anti-cheat for over half a year, got barely passing reviews everywhere, most people said it wouldn't even last the year. The game was a fucking joke until the 3rd season leading into the 4th. It just takes time for ubisoft to actually realize what the fuck they want to do with the game, and get balance sorted out.

sweet summer child

>Siege fags thinking their game is good now

To be fair The Division tried but crashed

Although for honor has free DLC and isnt an MMO so lets see what happens

Aaaaah, Rome... The eternal city...

people are saying the patch is coming tuesday, is that accurate?

I got 45 hours nigga

tfw qt rep 11 Orochi-tan mainuggu~

>[tryhard m-muh deus vult HEMAutist #6245381]:

>feeds me free zones not knowing any better regardless of rep
>if: 1st shoulder charge = X then: 2nd shoulder charge = Y, ad infinitum
>1/6 times he'll know its actually a 33/33/33 but will still repeat a fixed pattern
>consistently falls for feints out of GB into GB & crushing counter parry baits
>3/4 times will get deflect HEAVY'D like a bitch

>qunck = free parry after dodged slam errytime

>yourmovelawman = tobecontinued.mp3

A-AVE MARIA M-MUH GLORIOVS EVROPEAN LONGSWORD, PATTERN WELDED OVER 6 GORILLION TIMES!
N-NIP SWORDS CAN'T CUT HIGH MEDIEVAL PLATE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>[xXx14_SKJALMJOLGRIMMNJIIR_88xXx #354587]:

>autism makes him blink first in the initial staring game 3/4 times
>dodge headbutt into GB into feint into GB
>connects headbutt into a parried zone X times in a row
>unironically top heavy lunges at me

>raidurrr keeps feinting side into a parried top light ad infinitum

>zerksperg drains his stam thinking imma parry
>follows through next round & gets parried

>valk-yer-gunna-reeee unironically side dashes at me
>keeps going for the sweep despite not connecting a single one in two rounds

B-BUT VVE VVUZ VIKANGZ N SHIEEET!
M-MUH 1/57968773th NORDIC HERITAGE! RJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

mfw

Holy shit you are cancer incarnate, remove yourself.

Congratulations Lawbringer for making it to the "everyone hates you" tier!

(you)

>mfw some nig pops revenge and starts spamming into a 2 v1
>full charge shoulder bash = guatuntee top heavy

so gud, its almost impossible to lose a gank with this

So the defensive meta will be over? Can I finally defeat a turtling warlord who just GBs and top heavy?

H-HE'S FAST!

LAWBRINGER BUFFS

i have 100+ *sips tea made out of own piss*

>hat many hours and not realizing dominion is the patricians choice

I don't think those changes will make him overpowered. I didn't see anything that isn't just "How he is now but better" except for the heavy off of the pancake flip, which he sorely needed.

Post link for
D E U S V A L T

> implying Veeky Forums in general knows about it

No, GB top heavy warlord will still be a thing, headbutt into light spam however is probably dead.

So does the heavy off of the flip mean that the opponent is on the ground and unable to block for a longer amount of time?

Or does it mean that lawman's recovery from the flip is shorter meaning he can start an attack a bit sooner?

>lawbringer buffs only make lawbringer shit on scrubs harder
>does nothing against actually competent defensive motherfuckers
U S E L E S S
S
E
L
E
S
S

>champion status to power grind exp
wow this shit feels so good

this is actually really worth it if you have the steel to blow on it and wanna speed level for certain cosmetics.

DEVSTREAM NOTES:
>Revenge gain from injury was providing excess revenge during blocks; this is fixed
>Revenge gain from defense now only grants revenge from raw blocks and parries
>Revenge stats nerfed across the board by ~50%
>Debuff resistance stat fixed
>Hidden Stance and fullblock stances will be easier to trigger
>Peacekeeper: zone attack now counts as a light, is more telegraphed; sidestep attacks weaker and more punishable on block; riposte stabb buffed to be more attractive
>Warlord: Headbutt costs more stamina, is easier to dodge, is more punishable on whiff, fullblock -> headbutt only triggers off an actual block
>Lawbringer: Chains are faster and more damaging across the board, side heavy confirmed off Long Arm, parry follow-ups do more stuff and hit harder (light riposte stuns, impale is guaranteed, zone attack actually lands, hits harder, and has hyperarmor)
>Buffs confirmed for Kensei and Berserker
>Slight nerf for Conqueror(unspecified)
>Raider and Orochi untouched for now
>Other characters likely to be touched
>Elim buffs spawn after a 20s delay
>Assassins will now fall down if thrown with 0 stam instead of staying up if they had an active guard(bugfix)

1/2

So the defensive meta will still be a thing? THEN WHAT'S THE FUCKING PURPOSE?

Presumably the latter because the former would definitely imbalance 4v4. Incentantally that would also make the infinite pancake flip chain no longer easy to pull off.

more in depth LB stuff

Light riposte
-Applies a stun
-window for trigger is easier

Make way
-Guaranteed
-Super armor
-increased to 25 damage from 20

Swift justice HLH
-faster light changed to 500 mill from 700 mill
-Top light attack damage increase to 15 from 10
-Side light damage increased to 15 from 10

Book chapter verse chain LHL
-Heavies are slightly faster -100 miliseconds
-Top heavy damage increased to 35 from 20
-Side heavy damage increased to 30 from 20
-Top light finisher damage increased to 15 from 10
-Side light finisher damage increased to 15 from 8

Judge jury executioner LHH
-Heavies are slightly faster -100 miliseconds
-Unblock-able heavy increased to 45 damage from 30

You still can't handle guardbreak?

I mastered the teching then he fucking zones and back being defensive every time on duels. It's the fucking cycle.

Baby steps, nigga. This is a pretty big baby step, but it's still a baby step.

Warlord's zone attack is only as fast as warden's and much more visually obvious.

>doesn't charge unblockable attack after deflect for MASSIVE DAMAGE
>Makes no mention of pk or other weeb classes
Confirmed for garbage roach

Das it mang.

And yet you've got lawmains saying he got the wrong buffs.

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club
Also: LAW BUFFS WOOOOOO

the buffs help, but LB still won't be able to initiate in any way against a good player.

No. There's really nothing you can do if you're a peaceshitter (pls no bully) dueling a turtling warlord. In fact, it's probably an LB or Shug that CAN defeat him since they can force warlord to stop being a bitch and fight. Although he can't kill me, he still can beat me through time since he doesn't take any damage at all. Anyway the point is if the defensive meta still exists, what's the fucking point?
It can caught you off guard especially if you're trying to find a way to break through him.

>Unblock-able heavy increased to 45 damage from 30
does this also apply to ad mortems off light parries?

>metalkid267

the buffs are great, but lawmains now that they don't actually help against a good competent player

chains are just going to get your ass parried, and any competent player won't get hit by long arm more than once

why is shugoki so god damn good?

Still no stance switch speed buff, still no safe hits other than top heavy. It will still be borderline impossible to beat the light spam or good turtle.

I almost reposted that,

Maybe it and the other stuff could be placed into the OP next time.

Hes going to stomp noobs even harder but in duels hes still gonna have a hard time against anyone who turtles since he still can't initiate well.

Most of the damage and speed buffs only come into play midway or at the end of his chains.

The only thing that might help is the "fooking fast" light after a shove during swift justice. I think people just dodge the shove and longarm though.

The impale after heavy is nice though.

I personally really wanted the stance speed change so i;d have a better time dealing with PK and valk bullshit.

>dueling as rep 4 raider
>level 9 warden
>she backs off to honor salute me
>charge into him with a running attack and start going ham before he can finish the animation
>get a guardbreak and ledge him off
>Wow! Wow! Wow!
>calls me a cunt
>after she just tried doing typical warden cancer shit
>beat her twice more without ledges and she ragequits as I'm bringing my axe down on her cervix

what's with usernames and long-ass numbers?

>rep 25

This general really is fucking full of law fags

>KingRichard15: "pk doesnt get a small nerf, she's getting nerfed to the fucking ground, i probably wont even play her anymore after new patch"
>they literally only nerf her stupid zone only and buff riposte stab instead
Hes whining about that zone attack nerf so much right now on stream.
Im laughing so fucking loud at him.

>I personally really wanted the stance speed change so i;d have a better time dealing with PK and valk bullshit.
what I was hoping for as well. the buffs are welcome but I'm not sure how much its gonna help against LB's biggest problems

>buff riposte stab instead
Is this real? Do people just explode in a puff of red mist now?

They didn't buff her riposte at all, though. They nerfed her zone speed, and they nerfed her dash heavies.

Unless you are going Chaos Warrior, lose the spikes even for Dark/Black Knights.
Also, r8 my Paladin. Should I use this helm?

Or this one?

>watching PK mains

I wonder how much damage Impale>Swift justice finisher will do now in comparison to before.

i like the kettle one because your fuckhuge warcraft shoulders make your head look too small with regulus

that already does 45 dmg

What the hell was that handle tap?

very rarely used light confirm off the finaly hit in the heavy light heavy combo

nobody ever sees it because hitting anybody with the entire combo is essentially impossible unless the enemy is retarded

Swift justice finisher. Have to hit the last hit of Swift justice then press light attack.

During the swift justice chain HLH, if the second heavy connects and is a top hit, you get a free light hit.

So its H L TopH L

Not seriously watching though.
But anyway there is no one to choose from, every single one "competitive player" streamer is a pk, warden, warlord or shugoki main.

What about these shoulders?

is this possible?

>golf swing somebody into the air with shugoki
>teammate shugoki catches them midair with a demons embrace

Wait why do combos do less damage than just raw hits?

>ganking a 108 warlord
>gets revenge like 15 times
>have to run out the timer instead of killing him

Oh yeah, that move exists.

this is why you always need a teammate with CC if your going to gank 108's

>think For Honor is shit and ubisoft tarnished it
>playing other games
>get the urge to play for honor since I actually fucking love it and think its a great game

Fuck you ubisoft

Fucking FUCK YOU

lol

looking good now ur ready to turtle in style

I remember when that was suggested for people who cheated to make level in Halo 2.

Fuck

I'm gonna take a break from law and play some conq for a while.
How does that weird parry riposte thing work with his heavy hit?

I just spam full charge shoulder bash into him

then run away when he revenges

They are indeed buffing her deflect stab with more damage, because NO ONE was using it, especially compared to her sidedash heavies.

The timing for the superior block during heavies is while your sheild glows at the start of a swing (so the enemy has to connect with a swing while your shield is glowy) same for warlords lights and wardens counter

are ps4 servers down

Whats with centurion hype? Did they release a trailer or something?

Oh, I thought you meant the 3xStab she gets off of GBs. That's pretty much always going to be what they take off a parry, so I considered it a riposte.

My bad.

Thanks

People like Rome/Romans. He looks cool, and sounds like he will be fun to play.
And will have some awesome customization options.
What else is there to know?

ROMA INVICTA

Ave, true to kaisar

much better

avoid spikes if you want to be a paladin

Rate my Lawbringer /fhg/

>yfw your lvl 4 feat is to replace all the little soldiers in dominion with a roman legion
AVE

People just really want to play a Roman fighter and have him be satisfying because Greco/Roman antiquity is an entire branch of westabooism.

Europeans have always had a hard-on for Rome.
The Pope still calls himself the Pontifex Maximus, monasteries copied Latin books for hundreds of years and speak Latin when reading scripture.
Charlemagne called his kingdom the Holy Roman Empire.

Even the founding fathers of the United States and French Revolutionaries modelled their governments after the Roman republic/Athenian democracy.

What's the name of this artist ? I've seen a few pictures of For Honor characters from them and they look great.

I'm not any of these anons but I just tried to go back to Conq again (law/raider player primarily) and I just can't stand it. I'd love to try out his superior block counter attacks but nobody ever fucking attacks into you, and if you ever try to be aggressive outside of spamming meme bashes you're gonna get blocked and paried. Fucking bullshit

> 100 hours to the game and just realized there's a free gb after a parry
what the fuck

>he hasn't known this

how have you survived user? Are you the same guy who was salty at me because he couldn't tech my parry gb?