pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Automata Replica (until 4/5)
├ Galaxy Star Heroine (until 4/19)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread: (Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfrru291R3Y
pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?シルフマリンカ
1drv.ms/f/s!AmsmLjy_fwAM7Q1IQwVfRHYum1OB
pso2affix.seilent.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literal dead general.
>scratch 600 medals
>get nothing
Fuck mobage.

fucking kill yourself
the last thread just died from no one posting
why are you spamming the board with dead shit?

>500 posts
>last post an hour ago
>thread only two days old
>just fucking falls over dead

There are generals on this board whose threads live for over a week, we're not even close to the worst offenders. Pay me 50m meseta if you want me to stop making threads or go away.

Kill yourself rayles

Man, what a loser.
Seriously though, does anyone job harder than this guy?

I wish people paid me mesetas for making threads

Elder's entire schtick was taking hot ARKS dick up the butt every time he shows up and he enjoys every minute of it

SHEENNAAA

I won my gryphon arks league pool the other day with 4 kills but even getting 30SG in today's riding quest one would require 1.5 million. Pool rng is wild

That's not as impossible as it sounds really

Definitely not, I got higher than that for the one yesterday but the top 2 were completely out of reach for a pub so I didn't feel like bothering.

>want to play
>get home
>log on
>no longer want to play
this shit isn't funny

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfrru291R3Y

Shit2?

dong expansion, etc.

That's bananas.

How much time invested does ES take to start becoming lucrative?

It's less time invested, and more time that's passed. The best weapons come from XH EQs which you can't do any time soon unless your friend list is stacked. In order to do those XQs you need great chip loadouts which can take months and a fair amount of luck for just a single element to be good enough to 2 pass XH. Unless you have a very good reason for why you need to get into ES, you're better off not bothering.

Do people just not know you can immobilze literally every collab boss (Cougar NX, Knight Gear, Gal Gryphon, even fucking Odin) by shocking it

i dont bother with lightning trash

>first few Necky runs months ago
>Gal Gryphon literally fucking flying all over the goddamn map

>ever casting *zonde

You've been brainwashed by episode 2. Lightning techs are, and have been for a very long time, fine.

Can anyone tell me what this means?

What is the effect?

>a fucking 14* tact

pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?シルフマリンカ

Is there any fellow modders here?
>Can extract files to the extent of modifying models with 3d tools easily
>Can't put back the .obj models to pso2's aqp file

Why do so few people use timed abilities?

I've wondered that for a very long time. The best I've come up with is they don't know how easy they are to get

I used to use them all the time
I honestly just forgot to keep doing so

Too much work. If I could do them myself then I would do it.

Some are redundant.
I'd abuse the fuck out of XQ timed ability though.

I haven't played in a while but really want a weapon camo from the new event shop. Is there any way to collect the fragments besides the 2 repeatable client orders?

play es

A lot of the problem is that the game's newer model format isn't compatible with aqp2obj which is designed for VTBF models. You can get stuff out of the newer NIFL models with the NIFL tool if you strip header info down to before the "AQO.NIFL" in a hex editor and name it to .aqo, but the public version of that tool doesn't have a working importer sadly.

aqp2obj also doesn't like boneless models since it was mainly designed for the JPs to make silly costume mods, although thankfully weapons don't quite fall into this somehow and you can sometimes substitute weapon models for these.

Anyways, if you have something in particular you want to mess with it and it's older, you can check in here and convert it to aqp by cutting off the "AQO." in hex (otherwise it puts AQO.AQO.) and running it through the AFP tool: 1drv.ms/f/s!AmsmLjy_fwAM7Q1IQwVfRHYum1OB

or I can try to upload it if it's an enemy or something that should have an older model but doesn't (some newer format models are mixed in for various reasons)

I see, no wonder I can't extract/repack some stuff directly from these jp modders.
Regardless I managed to work out some of the stuff fine, thanks for the heads up friend.

The current LQ in PSO2es gives you a ton of them, it's the only reasonable way to get the camos. If you don't play es at all you will just barely get enough Gold Fragments to buy a single camo as long as you do the CO on reset and never miss a day

>8 people at tower where esca ragnus went, should be fine so I'll stay here and do the wave at another tower
>Blue base destroyed!

It's a pain in the ass, crystals are expensive, it's not clear what timed abilities affect what EQs, if any.

While data drives are nice for repeat effects they also complicate the process a lot because every time you want to make a TA for a new quest you have to overwrite them all with the new region.

What would be a big help in getting more people to make TAs is if you could sell them in player shops for dosh.

>it's not clear what timed abilities affect what EQs
I do wish this part was clearer.

If you can't do them yourself they are pretty annoying to keep up. Having to search for people with good ones through the shitty visiphone interface, then going to their room and commissioning them, and then waiting and hoping the guy you commissioned actually does them anytime soon gets really old really fast. I usually do them when there's a new EQ that I want gear from and a lot of them are scheduled, but other than that it's just too much of a hassle

There's nothing stopping you from stockpiling them, I usually store a few weeks in advance.

"Effect 「Chip Kost Down」 released!"

Why are you allowed to use voice tickets on characters who can't use them?

For your support partner.

you can have them on support partners, but yeah bullshit

also, why the hell do we have blocks dedicated to gathering?

it's not like we can party up for them or anything

That makes sense, forgot about support partners

>some asshole buying the sit down LAs for 25m and selling for 60m

I want this guy banned

People who buy LAs deserve it

>melee players trying to hit Ragne from below

Every melee class is capable of breaking a leg solo with decent gear though. I understand that some bravers are dumb and don't carry a bow (95% of them) but everyone else should be able to do it.

>spent 5k AC
>get the new 12* A frame + Chase chip
my god is the powercreep real

Learn how to curse people IRL.

Is that the anniversary one? Is it as broken as people thought it would be, do you know es well enough to compare it to the other broken 12*s?

You'd be retarded to use a Bow as Katana Braver on Ragne.
Just swap to your Jump Dodge Ring and Guren/Saku0 the leg, easiest thing in the world.

Is there a site that lists good example builds or something? I'm hopelessly lost.
I read this scratch was good so I dumped my 500 medals on it, I got a couple 12*s including Yami which I think people said was good and some of those more chips of the same element = higher power 11*s. Didn't scratch that chip they've been showing off in all the pictures with Gene and the whole crew though

what should my units look like if I want to play katana braver? I'm thinking 4s, lets say my budget is 6m

Because they're annoying to change super frequently.

it's 130%D 70% chase. not QUITE as op as I was expecting (they basically rolled the minimum values it could as far as its description went), but it's still absurdly useful because it's an all element D frame.

6m isn't enough for a set of good 4s units. Might as well just stick to 3s for now and do Act Soul / Power4 / Flict Arma for 90SAtk and 6PP

That doesnt sound so bad. Do you have the blue prints for something like that?

Also why are the S-atk affixes so expensive in comparison to say R-atk?

10/16 weapons in the game excluding gunslash can use s-atk. In comparison, it's 4 for r-atk and 4 for t-atk.

There's basically no difference in price between the atk types for super low slow affixes like this. The bulk of your cost is going to be the affixing process itself, not the fodder.
It's a really really simple affix, try and do it yourself to learn how the system works pso2affix.seilent.net/

Ah thanks I got it. I was unfamiliar with the act + toh soul stuff/

Remember you don't have to use multiple Flicts to transfer it anymore, it's oftentimes cheaper to just do a single Flict and an Extreceptor. Other than that it's really just Mutation2 to increase your Power3 to 4 odds and the combination soul (you can use Escarde Soul for that too by the way, works exactly the same as Toh)

Why are people bringing Umbla Sticks to hit the red crystals with? I thought they only increased defense, not rare drop rate.

I want to be a rappy

Temptation affix on umbla stick increases RDR by 10%

Wish I had a high lucky drop The Tarot.

Swiki shows nothing of such an affix. Am I blind?

Read the affixes on an umbla stick next time you're in game.

it should be impossible to change rings outside lobby/campship

it should be impossible to change classes outside of character creation

>implying these are comparable at all
rings are fucking dumb anyway and being able to switch makes 12* units irrelevant

>only 6 classes are available in character creation
>you can never play as fi, te, or gu

Why, so the game becomes even easier to play and even more casual friendly?
Why not make weapon swapping mid combat impossible while you are at it?

>Why not make weapon swapping mid combat impossible
It pretty much is with gaijin ping.

You can choose one of them as a subclass.
once.

Oh please, with buffering you can weapon switch dash just fine. If people can do that with 400+ ping, I'm sure you can manage something as simple as switching out a weapon during a fight.

>easier to play
how is this a bad thing?
At the very least there should be 1 minute downtime after switching a ring.
Why do you retards have to ruin every mmo?
>if there aren't shitty tacked on mechanics that nobody likes it's too easy and bad :'(

A lot of people like being able to swap rings though, including myself. It adds a lot of micro to an otherwise very straight forward and at least execution wise very boring combat system.
Just because you don't doesn't mean everyone else hates it as well.

>assigning shortcuts for specific rings is good
>opening your inventory whenever to change rings is good
kill yourself.
I bet you play fighting games.

>I'm too bad at micromanagement to change rings mid combat
Your bad is showing.

It was pretty cancer before they let you bind ring switching macros to keys. It's not so bad now.

>everyone else is pressing 1 button to get some extra mileage from a stupid system
>i'm too lazy to do that so the option to do so should be removed
nice try commie

>each hand has 4 fingers and a thumb
>you can only wear one ring on each hand
No that's the fucking stupid thing.

Exciting system change coming in ep 5, you can wear an extra ring on each hand. That's it, please keep playing our game.

I HATE TOY HOUSES SO GODDAMN MUCH

get fucked

>esca deus will have chaintrigger jamming
>it will heal it instead of doing damage
kek

>information i'm pulling out of my ass in realtime

fair enough, I forget that the catalysts are the part people like to bruteforce (I did that myself last week). Either way, now is oddly a really good time to make them.

>now is oddly a really good time to make them
What do you mean by that? Also to blog for a bit I went through my 20 tries and ended up with most of the catalysts, just a few more. If I get anywhere near as lucky I'll have spent maybe 20-25m on catalysts.

For some reason, compared to boost week, the prices of falz souls in general have plummeted in the last week, so it's much more viable in a sense to make them now, rather than during boost week if you didn't already have all the fodders prepared.

The prices during boost week were high ahead of time because they removed 10/11* passes the week before. The prices now are around what they were before that, though you're right that they're still a bit lower than usual. Best way to do an astral is still checking periodically for deals, I've picked up a few persona souls for 30k and apprentice for sub 100k this week which was nice. I check in the morning before I start my day and at night when I log on to play, probably one more time if I go to bed. I also check after eqs like demise which drop falz souls if I can. The average price for each catalyst attempt for me has been around 600-700k by this method.