Thread #2488
BUY LINK MONSTERS

Previous Thread:
BANLIST yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
>Official /dng/ ruling test:
>believing tcg has a ruling standard
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:

● Read the cards carefully
● Lurk
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event unless you suck
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged

first for fluffals are fun

second for censored asses.

>BANISH
>YOUR
>OPPONENT'S
>HAND

BAN NODENS
RANK 4 MUST END

Rank 4 is balanced.

3x Solemn Strike feat 1x Solemn Warning/3x Dimensional Barrier needs to die already.

>tfw burgerfrogs killed rank 2

>The only relevant rank 2 deck killed rank 2
????????

what about rank 2 raccoon electric boogaloo

rank 12.dek when

That's precisely why I wrote "relevant".

>vanity is banned
It is necessary evil. Konami stop touching my floodgate!

What shown in original?

Any idea on how to finish the lock?
The 2 card left can be any card, but I already used up my NS.
Just need some way to lock trap. I can be cheeky and use Royal Decree, but it's SHS after all.

ass line/ "cleft"

stay to your containment

Summon Jinzo/Denka next turn, they can't do shit

Try to tech Jinzo and if you feel badass, Stormforth and the Train Samurai.

People post unbreakable boards but what if we post Finishing boards instead?
Post your strong battle boards.

Your unbreakable board is broken by a single kaiju.

You can't.

>tfw flipping the trickstar trap vs exodia

On field

Bls
Macro cosmos
Dna surgery (machine)

In hand
Primal seed x2
Limiter removal

Anyone else think Zombie Synchro is too strong?
Unizombie to 1, when?

They can crash Ido to Jinzo or crash Denko with either.

Its you LioDancerfag?
That's a nice board. Lunalights are pretty maded for OTK, but how can you play with them in first turn or early game?
Also, I sadly don't have screens or a memory right now of my best board with Northwemko, all I know is that once I managed to have three of them, all of them with a Demolisher Djinn at least, and Honest plus Veiler.

Is it topping? No? Well it's not all that stong then.

Jinzo/Denka and something to put him/her on defense position

Jinzo/Denko + Level Limit Area B I guess.
But they can set BTS on turn 2, activate it on turn 3 SP, then BTS from grave on turn 4.

I guess Royal Decree is still the best then. Spell Canceller also block Galaxy Cyclone and BTS can't negate Ido and Spell Canceller.

Tell me more about topping.

Things like this makes one wonder if he should put Sophia in his deck or not

what is this deck

ur ded kiddo

I'm supposed to be dead though. But yeah, the deck is made to rectumize people, and for turn 1, just floodgate your opponent with Drancia, Dragostapelia and Panther Dancer, if you opened something like fusion recovery, go for SVFD on board too and backrow is Grisaille prison because fuck everyone.

>4th place – Xbox One console; Invite to the 2017 World Championship Qualifier tournament; Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series Top Cut Game Mat; 10 Ultimate Duelist Series Points.
>5th–8th place – Nintendo 3DS XL Console; Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series Top Cut Game Mat; Invite to the 2017 World Championship Qualifier tournament; 10 Ultimate Duelist Series Points.
If I want the 3Ds, can I forfeit?

I was self testing a Fire-only deck (self-test of course).

HELP, I want to get back in the game but i don't have any friends who like Yugioh anymore and the stores that used to sell Yugioh cards now sell Pokemon instead(Fucking why and how). What do???

RURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Even with decree it's technically not unbreakable, you could eventually kill stealth ninja by a/d changer, not that anyone even sides it, via the hand size limit... albeit insanely unlikely.

Xth for sex with Aisha

Interesting.
I hope the next import cards are Fox and Chick. This deck totally deserve all the prints and more seeing how the anime treated this archetype and Serena, but I wonder if thats gonna happen.

>seeing how the anime treated this archtype and Serena
Someone post that one gif of crystal wang, i forgot to save it.

Playing Blue-Eyes for fun. Don't have Sages, and don't play often enough/hardcore enough to make buying them worth it. What's the next best combination of Blue-Eyes tuners to use?

Maiden + Priest

Ending off with a strong board is satisfying as hell

The one where CW penetrated Leo Dancer until it exploded? At the very least they were still relevant and with a lot of potential, same with Serena. Then bugs and mind control happened.

Necrovalley+Royal Decree then.
Both is like impossible to use in SHS deck, though.

If you want to play IRL you'll have to find a locals somewhere. Konami will have a list of tournament venues in your country which you can find pretty easily through google.

If you're unable to do that/want to practice decks and brush up on the game you'll want to download ygopro and practice first against the AI and then when you're more comfortable against others.

You mean Protector? Funny enough, that's actually what I've been using. It works well enough, save for the corner cases where I get two Protectors, and no Blue-Eyes; but I was wondering if there were any other options, or what the most passable ratio for them was.

How can people not have this card from buying a few packs of SHVI?
It's just an Ultra Rare, not Secret Rare like the useless cards like Priestess and Twin Burst.

>useless
>twin burst
I thought that was an okay card?

>Priestess
>Secret
This was the other Blue-Eyes Secret in the set. Priestess was just Super.

>Then bugs and mind control happened
The thing that bothers me here is that Serena didn't used Kaleido chick or Crimson Fox, and i can't really say that these two are from the manga because afaik, the ruris were irrelevant in the manga. I'm thankful there wasn't a fourth lunalight fusion that's harder to summon than Leo, i liked better that they gave us Kaleido Chick and Crimson Fox but i am still weirded by the fact they printed that Lunalight support but they didn't printed an original Wind Witch or Lyrical Luscinia or Melodious.

If anything, Lunalights got the better end when it comes to side character archtypes, and are the second best ruri archtype (Wind Witches get 1st place by virtue of CWSD with destruction immunity without using the normal summon) by how playable they're when pure, specially because of the chick.

Rank 8 outclasses it in every possible situation.
It's useless.
Must have gotten those confused, sorry user.

>convulsion of nature
The fucking stupidest fucking card in this game and I love it

So the Arc-V ending was a little FUCKING ATROCIOUS HOLY SHIT, it happens, but when things like that happen, we can always...

Make our own endings, perhaps.

>tfw ready for link format

Sounds like someone is salty, zombie synchro isn't even that good, and will be hindered by links like every synchro based dik

Me too.

>watching Arc-V past Synchro
Brought it on yourself.
Should have watched DSoD and skipped the rest of Arc-V and waited for Vrains.

I'm really gonna hate this format, especially for character deck making, Yusei, Yuma and Yuya cannot make their signature plays in this format. Yugi and Jaden might be okay, Yugi doesn't rely on the extra deck and Jaden has never had more than one hero fusion out at a time. On the other hand, Yusei,Yuma and Yuya can't do shit to defend themselves or set up a board now.

please stop
its just sad

I would run 3 Maiden + 1 Master + 1 or 2 Moon Mirror Shield.

Protector is dead if you don't have Maiden in your hand.
So for a 2 card-combo, Maiden + Moon Mirror Shield is far better than Maiden + Protector.

Master help you recycle a tuner, himself, and revive a blue-eyes monster (possible Spirit dragon) do i prefer run him at 1.

And it begins; Yuzu makes it very clear exactly where she got that uniform from straight away, and Gongenzaka fucking murders half the contests, including Shun and my enthusiasm for this run.

Yeah, I'm sure ready for Master Peace in everything because Wyrms were so garbage that in order to top, a banlist nuke and the entire game was shifted to make everything from 2008 and upwards unplayable.
This format is going to be more boring than HAT.

What?
But Yuma literally sits on Utopia all the time

Rin makes it apparent she has no time for Xyz weaklings and takes the Xyz dream team out of the competition, meanwhile Reira stays true to character and continues to be a petty brat to Tsukikage. Yuya pricks himself on some berries and screams some more.

Jaden goes minus 4 to summon Neos

When does the new series air and when can I expect subs? Havent animu in years but I willing to check VRAINS out.

I'm not really seeing how Moon Mirror Shield is helping Maiden. Is it just a way to put down something that targets her? In that case, wouldn't Mausoleum of White be better?

> Make broken ass r4nk that force you to run LINK otherwise you won't be able to play the game
classic konami strategy

As night sets in, it seems several large groups have formed, while Chojirou seems to be struggling to enjoy himself and Reiji is spoiled by his mother.

>Hunger Games
Take this cancer somewhere else; it's not welcome here.

I hear may for w/e reason
there's a new duel masters to hold ya over

The King shows he has little time for those who don't bother to learn the rules of the game, while others seem to hunt with little success. Yuya, meanwhile, refuses to stray from the path of Egao.

Relax, it's just once, it's not like it happens every thread. Besides, I don't think this one'll last much longer anyway.

>Lucifer for game
Is there a better feeling?

Not him, but meme shield triggers her effect while also being somewhat useful even if you didn't open Maiden.

Moon Mirror Shield equip on Maiden help you instant summon a BEWD from your deck. If you can summon Alternative then basically you have a Rank 8 AND a Maiden equiped with Moon Mirror Shield.

Skipped the night because nothing happens, but then everyone proceeds to die the next day, soon matching the pacing of the average Arc-V episode. Also Jack jobs, once again.

>Character decks
>Judai decks playing Neos

user, you'll be lucky if you see Honesty Neos in a Judai dek

why do you always reply nonstop and say its sad

do you really dislike how much i worked on my lame edit compared to yours or something and you think it's cringe or something i dont get it

or are you triggered it's not the vr ed, bc i can make one. didn't know he had a vr suit when i made it

or do you think im trying to force memes- bc i made this mainly to satisfy an edit i wanted but no1 was gonna do it so i might as well get it done myself, and felt it was decent enough to post

>Wyrms were so garbage that in order to top, a banlist nuke and the entire game was shifted
Let me predict your next response.
>d-doesn't count!

As Chojirou's sanity continues to slip, it seems Yuya is quick to push the canon ship with Yuzu, meanwhile Yugo has already replaced Rin.

An entire day of nothing goes by before stuff starts happening again, with Choujiro finally succumbing to his slipping sanity and inability to care for himself while Reira eliminates the Fusion spy.

This just make more convinced neither Yuzu or Yuya will be virgins by the time they reach age 17. They can't keep their eyes off each other in show, I

1 yes because why
2 dont, how didn't you
3 ppl were already txting

If shit like Strike and related get hitted, Zoodiac would become nothing.
Like dpygo say, those cards are too motherfuking good.
Zoodiac are strong but they are broken because of that shitty backrow. Without them they would lose against rulers.

You know what's the irony?
Those True Draco decks are all Zoodiacs variants, but they actually top less than pure Zoodiacs.
How can you use those results as prove that True Dracos are good if they do nothing but make your deck worse?

Well, as expected, I guess?

>Only 31 decks were not running any Zoodiac.
Hah.
Good thing it won't be this bad in TCG with Rat at 2 and no Lyca.

The lights are out and Predaplants are about; while Reira is quick to deal with the source, they still claim their share of prey, while a certain steadfast duelist ends up bashing in his own ally's skull.

Things have quietened down, and we're left with our final few. Though the cornucopia brings few running, we do see a shocking surprise as Reira eliminates Reiji; has Zarc already taken root?

Can you really call this a Zoodiac variant though?

And from rotk.
>To avoid any misunderstanding, “True Draco Zoodiac” has been renamed to “Master Peace Zoodiac”.
>Zoodiac True Draco, on the other hand, has a heavy True Draco core, and runs a minimal of Zoodiac cards.
MP Zoodiac is categorized under Zoodiac.

Literally just another face of the Rat cancer OCG had for 6 months.
>31 decks not running Zoodiacs.
They've surpassed all the other Tier 0 decks, nothing in this game's history ever reached that level of dominance.

The numbers continue to thin, and with Gong slaying the final protagonist, it's all down to the side characters now, though it seems Sawatari is denied his spotlight once again as he jobs to the elements.

1 bc i didnt see anyone make one
2 bc relied on vg to show all pics but all i saw were his school uni, thought the vr suit ver. at 1st was another char until i actually searched
3 txting what

>3 Rat, Viper and Barrage + that ED
Yep, this is rat cancer alright.
Take a look at pure Zoo, they just run more traps than their variants but the calling card will always be Triple Rat, Viper and Barrage since that's literally the entire zoodiac maindeck which makes their deck work.

And Gong soon regrets sparing Reira, as he's quickly dispatched by the stupid purple baby child. Thus, the victory goes to ZARC, or maybe Ray, who fucking knows at this stage.

I wanted Shun to win anyway.

Synchro Summoning is the most intellectual kind of summoning.

Bout to watch GX, any last words for me?

THIS MEME MUST DIE