/brit/ - Brit/o/ General

DRAG MEET III IMMINENT EDITION

A thread for the British denizens of Veeky Forums.

Brit/o/ Garage: brit-o.co.uk/

----

Upcoming Brit/o/ Events:

Shakespeare Drag Meet III
What: Mostly sitting in a field and getting pissed/faded and/or taking a run at the Brit/o/ Drag Leaderboard times. Bring bread to burn on the BBQ. Ask Julian about king prawns. Watch the moon drive his PT Cruiser in the sky.
Where: Shakespeare County Raceway, Long Marston Airfield, Campden Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 8LL
When: 27th - 29th May

Welsh Togue Run
What: Driving around in Wales I guess. Glancing fearfully over our shoulders in case Devil Will shows up.
Where: To be decided
When: June/July

Ultimate Street Car (USC)
What: A car show where loads of chavs show up and show off their Limited Edition Corsas and financed Golfs on airbags. Also drag-racing, live music, and poledancing.
Where: Santa Pod Raceway (Northamptonshire)
When: 4th-6th August 2017

----

Recent Happenings:

Drag Meet III is upon us.

----

Threads are a rarity as we mostly hang out in our own dedicated Slack chat. If you want in, just post up your email (it can be a throwaway), and you'll be invited in. We do actually discuss things of an automotive nature, don't fear. It's not all degeneracy.

>tehbluebear
tfw no loop monster

I've been thinking about it man.

have a nice time lads, sorry I couldn't make it

>this weather

Any you lads drove an MX5 nb?

Are they just meme cars or are they actually decent?

SCOTLAND WHEN

Post meet picks!

>Gimi

Any good or is this full of autismo

Will be heading down soon
Also bump

>still no pics

Ive owned two.

Loads of fun! Make sure you get the sport one with the LSD. Also 1.8 only.

The HUUUGE thing with them is rust. I Brought a perfect looking one but underneath it was rotted to fuck so had to sell it. What cars have you owned before?

How were the drags, lads? Any Focus ST owners pop a driveshaft?

>tfw literally too scared to drag my ST incase the driveshaft exploded

post a pic of the ST m8

No Brit/o/ racing yet

Gone now but here. Was running bluefin stage 1, bigger intercooler and a de-res pipe (resonator delete for our American friends). Never dynoed but should have been about 255ish bhp. Great car, Good fun, fucking shit on fuel but whatever.

Looked lovely! What are you driving now?

Comfy campfires are comfy

You lads enjoying? Who's gone the fastest so far?

What retard took this picture

please post this on /p/

REEEEE POST SUM DRAG MEET PICS I'M DRUNK AND I NEED TO SEE R A R E Q U A R T E R M I L E S H E N A N I G A NS TO LET ME WALLOW IN MISERY FOR NOT BEING THERE

Did anyone actually go?

Yes