/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast is shit: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
>Picture of Yuki
i.imgur.com/wxFrIqP.png
>Picture of Floral Pants Man (and his sidekick)
i.imgur.com/cKTK7sI.png

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/le30y
streamable.com/towaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anal with Makoto!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Does P5 have new game+?

Yes

Headpats with a traitor!

Has anyone posted Haru's awakening in english yet? Wanna see if they fucked it up or not.

SUBSERVIENT PUPPET

hug

with that shitty voice, it's already fucked no matter what she says

pfff all you faggots liking girls OTHER then Makoto??? WTF is wrong with you? wanting to have sex with an UNDERAGE SQUID GIRL??? literally kill yourself if you don't want to have the literal QUEEN OF THE PHANTOM THIEVES as your waifu. she has such an interesting personality and every minute of the game with her is entertaining. if you like anyone other then her or naoto get off this board right now because you are clearly 12. now if you excuse me i have to go moderate r/megaten and delete all the haru posts.

cute traitor

DYKED
Y
K
E
D

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

kek

my great capture hater, is that you?

lol what a fag

it's my great capture falseflagging

>my great capture hater
what on earth is that

delete this and repost it with a fixed image tia

This is a fucking disgrace. Fix your shit, 'Anne is' user.

>liking shitty girl

Holy fucking shit. Haru is purely awful. Makoto sounds like a literal robot trying to say Kunikazu Okumura too. What was that Anne's VA was saying about how "it wouldn't sound natural in english saying them properly"?

Yusuke and futaba are cute!

>97 ips in the previous thread
beginning of the end

>Anne is user is the latest /pg/ cuck
at least Ryuji got a small break

Anne is user has been cucked before. In fact it may not even be the original that posts these anymore

I don't even want to come to /pg/ anymore

Kek it's just my VPNs. It's only me and you user.

Ouch thats pretty bad.
>Boys sure are strong
*vomits*

imagine the fandom when traitor gets a proper social link or something

>saying someone's non-English origin name correctly doesn't sound as natural as the incorrect way to say it

I get that she can't exactly speak out against her employers but there was also the option to, I dunno, not say anything at all.

post future groo coop ideas

>In fact it may not even be the original that posts these anymore

How do you know that? Are you him?

>he hasn't seen Joker's JAV debut yet

wtf I love Haru's hair now

Uh oh what are they doing????

Wait so were Joker and Morgana the cucks all along?

Romance

No, I've just deliberately posted the pasta before when I was bored out of my mind. If I could do that, and more than once with no one noticing, just how many other Anne Is imposters could there be?

what if he ends up being the aeon coop after rejoining in the rerelease

>that way she pronounces Okumura

You're half right

Good, the usual /pg/tards are retarded

>literally changing the entire relationship dynamic of characters
Keep on defending this /pg/! Keep letting blind ideology obscure your eyes from the truth!

pic source?

I love Anne. The most.

streamable.com/le30y
For comparison's sake. I think Makoto's voice is honestly the bigger casualty here, but both are awful.

well he is a wild card...

ANN IS FOR RYUJI!

RYUJI IS FOR ANN!

RYUJI AND ANN ARE CANON!

holy shit
Was there ever really an 'anne is' user to begin with?
Was it just a thing we came up with to embody a meme?
Is 'anne is' user our persona?

kek i remember seeing him call that out

it's just like sumaru user or pusyposter though, not every one is a verified authetic anne is post but it's still largely one individual's body of work

crowmysimobe on twitter

>OW-KOO-MA-RUH

Shitty falseflagging pasta to make other anons hate makoto even more

Kys

I miss the autistic fox posters

That's not happening but it's fine because even friendship co-op with Goro is going to seem five million times gayer than anything else without the added shittiness of Atlus' usual bait. He's not autistic like Yusuke, and he doesn't scream about how straight he is like Yosuke, so.

damn get your shit together dude

Ok I'm actually in the dark on this one and I've been here pretty frequently since P5 was released
What is this my great capture meme? I remember a screenshot poster with that in the filename, is it talking about that?

When he already says "when we're face to face, I feel like I can tell you anything" when he's trying to kill you imagine if you're actually buddies

He is the leader of /pg/

there's multiple my great capture anons but people mainly bitch about the one

thanks

>I'm actually dark
Anne love you. The most.

Only best girl allowed here

this might shock the yaoi-addled minds of the fujoshi that never leave their rooms here but men are capable of strong platonic friendships

There's a guy who posts screenshots with "my great capture" filenames and he went around talking about how boring Makoto is and when someone who spoke nip told him she wasn't he said that he's played the game too
and then the nip speaker became a detective and went through the archive and found someone with my great capture filenames saying he doesn't speak nip and google translated the game

are you drunk

So why are you posting Makoto?

FUCK YOU AMAZON IT HASN'T SHIPPED YET!

'my great capture' user played p5 with no knowledge of japanese and used google translate to help him. he frequently posted about things he got stuck at due to lack of knowledge of the language.
then one day someone said they liked makoto, and he replied with "wait till you actually play the game, she's boring" and then an user pointed out that he himself hadn't understood a line of dialogue in the game.
he is now the face of dumb EOPs for this general

screenshot poster tried to bitch at someone about the story when they played the game with google translate
this was known already but the way someone presented it was pretty funny so it stuck.

Fuk you Anonymous

and compares his strategy for catching the pt leader to strategies used for love

At least I'll never be burned as bad as MGC user

his internal monologues and the way he acted after his defeat as well as the third co-op in the cafe with joker somehow gives me this very somber feeling. maybe he'd be more like that.

i wonder how soppy and depressing of a drunk he'd be.

that a nice pic

No I like to ship them and there's nothing you can do about it.

desu haru saying "oh, you're a second year, that makes me your onee-san" has a pretty different connotation to "i'm just a tad older"

no one gives a fuck? the entire game is made up of 'platonic male friendships' so

Valerie Arem needs to be fired for her shitting directing.

I feel sorry for the people who won't get to experience pic related without being spoiled. when you don't really know if it really is the end or not, you share in the despair the characters were also going through. as far as you know you really are watching them die

>"Yeah! First dibs! I call Anne's vagina!"

it boggles my mind how slutty it is

like those bottoms are a level of sexy and lewd that I did not know could exist

Anyone got the translated bad end for the kaneshiro dungeon?

Did they translate the whole drugs and prostitution thing?

There's no mention of prostitution in Japanese, only drugs.

streamable.com/towaw

Working in an "illegal place" sorta gives it away, right?

My american cartoons say sex = drugs = playing video games.

>"I didn't ask for your fucking life story, just 270 yen."

good voice

No

Why does he sound even gayer towards Joker in English?

daymond sounds pretty fragile

>"Yeah well my grandma had the same shit happen to her and she didn't commit sudoku your your dumbass mom did."

it's okay, at least it isn't offensive like haru's, futaba's, and makoto's. hoshi had a really good performance, though.

you write like a weak bitch

Oh, alright that makes sense now.
I'd thought the only user that was BTFO like that was the Screenshot(Numbers) guy. But maybe I'm the only one that remembers him.

>tfw some homo detective keeps coming into the store where you work and babbling about his dead slutty mom and you're pretty sure he painted his briefcase himself