Post COMFY interiors

Post COMFY interiors

Okay, you first.

have you never sat in one of those seats? it's better than my bed.

I'm sweating just looking at that shit.

isn't cloth usually nicer than leather when it comes to sweating tho

Dunno if I'd call the C1500 super comfy. I had the same interior, but tan.

Here's my current.

>he doesn't wear his driving pants

not a bad interior overall, but...

Lol it's like crawling inside of a PHATT ass.

Imagine a fat person sitting on that, and their arse sweat and shit molecules seeping into the seats, never to be cleaned or removed, and you now have brown, sharty seats that can never be properly cleaned.

85 New Yorker

There's comfy and then there's this thing. Would be great for about 20 mins if it wasn't hot out.

Literally my interior. Only Blue dash, black rubber floor mats and red bench.

Sorry, no comfy. Have SEXY!

Good lord, it looks like an Adidas tracksuit.

Gross, looks like a Lithuanian got to it before it could be saved. Here's an E24 done right

This is a nightmare for me, I can't stand the feeling of that fabric on my skin. It's like nails down a chalkboard for me. Just looking at that makes me feel ill.

You cant beat that 90's fabric interior!

My friend used to drive a peoples carrying with those seats, it was the comfiest thing ever and so spacious (Japanese ingenuity). You could like a 5 star life in that thing.

That's why you don't make friends with fat people

This is like matching tracksuit tier, and I bet the driver wears a BMW hat while he drives. Fan boy faggot lol

only comfy ones so far.

Literal autism, in case you weren't already diagnosed. I'd know.

dis

Maybe, I really don't know what it is. You know how some people hate the feeling of cotton balls? It's like that, it just sends shocks through me feeling it I can't stand it.

You realize your keyboard, mouse and cell phone still have a billion times the bacteria right?