/wfg/ - Warframe General

Mag still a Cute edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/X5Ttu4n
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/2v58uvp.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem
> forums.warframe.com/topic/776642-octavias-anthem-update-20/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12640160
pastebin.com/r9yQNCvs
youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8
youtu.be/xoV2rm1oIb0?t=52
my.mixtape.moe/jznzqn.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=-89-CS_fHB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mag will never be good again

strawpoll.me/12640160
pastebin.com/r9yQNCvs

Reposting to get more input. I saw the one from last thread and will put it in the next draft. Still up for any improvement ideas.

tq is shitting the bed. There is now a guide just as spammable as his, but run by someone who isn't insufferable/closeminded.

also, whether you like it or not feel free to spam it at tq. He thinks its dumb.

Posting topgun's frame """"""guide"""""" let's all have a laugh

pastebin.com/r9yQNCvs

Look at it. This is "starving-african-child-in-the-final-stages-of-marasmus-bare-bones" information

Someone actually took the time to write it, and then thought to himself: "I believe people will learn something from reading this."

2nd for no ones made Takyon or Battletoads pause theme for Mandachord

fuck

screens of your builds or you're no better than the autist and his exhaustive testing

>tfw 2 nitain extract away from vauban prime

Please god let it end. I don't even know if I want the frame anymore, just let it end.

checked

>someone posts something more useful than your guide
>you rage and insult them

Wow what a twist.

Only five million Sabotages to go!

>Battletoads pause theme
oh fuck that's something I'd actually use

I
R
O
N
Y

but I post my builds all the time

Links to actual screenshots? I get that it would make it easy for people who have no idea what they are doing, I dont think thats the point. It would be great to just say "mod for strength" and have them figure it out so that they dont ask again.

maybe im being naive to think that newfags would learn something so quickly

also
>exhaustive testing

guys am I actually able to get octavia neuroptics or not? the last two I did said I did but it gave me relics instead

ill work on them in a bit, finishing some work
unless that other guy with the folder gets to it first

how did you get your potato to look that good?

How com trin has no ass?

eugenics

By having a very specific angle like with most mediocre looking models.

not him, but its all about face blending. Look at the one you have and decide whats wrong with it. Then, go find a face that has that same feature but more exaggerated. Blend them together

Because she's a pure doctor, not aslut.

Sorry, I forgot to put multiple quotation marks around exhaustive.

Yes and the only thing your subpar builds prove is that you're nothing but extrapolation.

it's not that hard to make a non-downs face, man

can't tell if male or female
guess it's to be expected from a company in the same country as bioware

Going back to unlock Relays is annoying. They should have just given them to me when they grandfathered the system in.

then post your

superior

builds

PFAFAFAFAF

ah

well ill look into it. I definitely see trying to balance that many builds to /wfg/s multitude of preferences as being very difficult.

last time you "tested" something you demonstrated a lack of knowledge about aggro and how it works

My lord the irony.

Is there anyone who isn't musically retarded like me? Trying to do the first chorus.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8

>completely missing the purpose of an experiment

and when was the last time you tested something? Go ahead, repost it. I'm waiting.

well this thread started nicely

related: youtu.be/xoV2rm1oIb0?t=52

DUDE I FUCKING

L
O
V
E

FAMILY GUY

>no Oberon

post proof, webm, void keys, kubrow, and oberon with maximum rank elemental resistance mods, or else you are literally garbage warframe
Smuggu_anime.jpg

p-please
no bully

>tfw I was looking through my crafting table, and noticed that I have all three Nekros prime parts
The blueprints look like they are going to be a pain to get, but it'll be my first prime frame if I can find them. I have one radiant relic with the blueprints as the rare prize. Other than that, I just need two argon crystals, which is just a matter of farming the void for a bit, and two nitain extracts, which will probably be as much of a bitch to get as the blueprints, but I'm almost there.

I've literally told you my build, it's a 250% range build built around spamming 4. What the fuck are you trying to prove?

kek

The stealth kills in this game are so satisfying. really good animations.
The hate has to be my favorite.
You stomp on the back of their leg forcing them to kneel, and then you lop off their head.

Let them eat cake.

Just started playing again and holy shit, did i just extract myself from the goddamned matrix? And am I supposed to be a 12 year old girl or can they just not into faces?

That was much better than what I remember from warframe, are the other new quests on this level?

is it just me or is the wiki all fucked up?

i see all these words but where's the screen of the oberon build

>I've literally told you my build
>But I won't share it.

bless you

>ive told you 3 mods from my build
>this exempts me from actually posting builds
inb4 he actually thinks we need an oberon build. tq has a stunning lack of understanding when it comes to abstract thinking

You're fucking retarded.

Its overex cunning stretch fleeting streamline pflow and either some strength or survival mods.

I'm not even that user and I can figure out his build jesus christ.

This guide is actually great, but there's one thing.

It could really use some description of how they should be played. Like for example, I have no fucking idea how Zephyr is supposed to be a tank.

yeah, the guy from last thread mentioned that

definitely something that needs to be added. ill add a short summary to each role in the second draft.

inb4 samefagging, dont even try tq

if only there was a superior guide that literally told you exactly that

finally someone with a brain

though I don't use Flow

Thanks fampai.

But does it have pictures of Oberon?

>Finally MR23

Can I finally kill myself?

shieeett, you can use whatever you want. It has literally zero impact on me how some shitter plays the game.

But if someone posts a question I'll be postan my guide, and topgun can be postan his, people are free to use whichever one they think is more helpful

>18 20 minute ODS with clanmate
>No bard helm
>Put in a couple hour long ODSs as well
>No bard helm
>less than 1k mutagen samples with two despoil nekroses and sortie drop chance boosters
>>>>>>Raining Mutagen

I feel like I died a long long time ago.

only if you do it in a full goy loadout

MR24 soon

>wiki is in april fools' mode

>COMIC SANS AND SPINNING
HELP

spinning? i think youre having a stroke

I like the main warframes page

>I'm quitting once The Division comes out
>I'm quitting once No Man's Sky comes out
>I'm quitting once Mass Effect: Andromeda comes out
>I'm quitting once Destiny 2 comes out
>I'm quitting once Star Citizen comes out

When are you quitting user?

>pastebin.com/r9yQNCvs
>FRAME: Limbo
>ROLE: Damage, MOD FOR: Range/Strength/Efficiency/Augment
I'd argue that efficiency is more important than strength with cataclysm's closing explosion having built-in scaling. any strength is only going to be there for when you use rift surge, or when you have a small crowd, but being able to mash 4 is always going to be important.

>FRAME: Nezha
is modding for pure speed too gimmick even if it's one of his bigger draws?

>FRAME: Nidus
>ROLE: Tank/Damage, MOD FOR: Range/Strength/Health/Rage/Efficiency
I feel like calling out rage specifically is unnecessary, in my experience it's a bit of a coin flip between rage and flow, with the former letting you get rolling earlier and the latter requiring some buildup but letting you eventually bank enough energy with your 1 to just not matter. I think including the strength % for maximizing the damage reduction on his 3 is worth noting, at least.

The stealth kills in this game are so satisfying. really good animations.
If I had to name one weapon then the hate has to be my favorite.
You stomp on the back of their leg forcing them to kneel, and then you lop off their head.

The Dread is literally the only weapon for me, its Intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor, Let them eat cake.

Already quit for the most part.

Im playing bloodborne now.

I stay tuned in for forma and tater alerts and log in to do raids/conclave/sorties with the bois every now and then.

So uh, I've been away for a while and my friend said they nerfed tonkor.

Anyone have the new weapon tier list?

>All of these have turned out to be bad or going to be bad

Gaming sure is looking bright.

>a stroke

anything but

my.mixtape.moe/jznzqn.webm

this is the retard you're arguing with

the ironic thing, everything you just said is already in the real frame guide

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Any other attempts to make a frame guide will either be identical to my own, or completely suck ass

But it'll be fun to see /wfg/ make a frame guide that ultimately ends up identical to the one they hated

Same. Same game, actually. Working on a STR/ARC Executioner and lorefagging it up right now. I just came back to get octavia out of the way. Unsurprisingly she's shit and her music gimmick is so underdeveloped it might as well not exist.

>comic sans

Haven't touched Warframe since Nier/Nioh came out.

Single player games are making a strong come back outside of the obvious Goy baits like NMS and ME:A

Octavia's pretty fucking strong desu
her TTKs with mallet get absurd, even without full armor stripping, vs packs of 145 CHBs/CHGs
There are things I don't like about her still, but pretty fucking neato right now. Also helps that Mallet isn't affected by Nullifiers at all.

I was thinking about getting a PS4 for a while but couldn't convince myself to do it just for Bludborn... Though Nioh and Horizon Zero Dawn are tempting too, I know I'll get tired of them after ~50-100 hrs and then come back to my skinner box.

The shitposters in this thread are so satisfying. really good posts.
TQ has to be my favorite.
You make a guide nobody asked for and argue with the same people for (You)'s everyday never gaining any ground whatsoever.

Let them eat cake.

>Mallet isn't affected by Nullifiers
Huh, that's neat. I haven't bothered taking her against corpus yet.

What I've found is she's pretty good unless your team-mates decide to be fucking retards and jump in front of the mallet.

is there any frame that I should take to level weapons? I've just been using trinity to sit on my ass and give energy

Witcher 3 was the best single player game I've had in a long time... But I'm looking at Nier with curiosity. I fucking loved MGRR and aside from the Korra game Platinum keeps delivering good stuff with replay value served as increased difficulty which I kind of like... but honestly Nier is still a pretty short game.

Nioh is PS4 so I'm still about it.
Haven't owned a TV in years, though I could replace one of my monitors with something that supports it I guess. I donno.

Thankfully her fucking ridiculously long and free Invisibility helps solve that problem. Just don't use Resonator (#2) because it turns Mallet into hot garbage.

I don't know what a TTK is, but you need to follow the basic pattern of [DE]sign
>Create new frame/weapon with strong abilities
>Grace period where every youtuber and forumite hypes how strong it is
>People buy said weapon/frame instead of grinding/building
>LoL, Nerf! Thanks for the cash, homie!
There's no way the ability to just stay invisible, boost damage, and other shit will stay around after they made loki and have been trying to undo it since.

>arguing
>This guide is 100% open to criticism, assuming I see it. If you have something to say just give reasons, screenshots, math, or whatever.
eat a dick TQ.

Reminder: This retard has 1.5k hours in the game and thinks his opinions are gospel

>I quit playing warframe
>except for when I'm playing

there you go

Time to kill

the frame guide has taken in multiple suggestions from anons on /wfg/. If your suggestion was ignored, it was because it was stupid. I'm unsurprised madshitters spread this "frame guide ignores criticism" meme

damn, resorting to insults this quickly? It usually takes another dozen posts before you stop trying to come up with actual arguments

NieR is one of the greatest games I've played in years and my GOTY, and I own a Switch and everything.

>pastebin.com/r9yQNCvs
>MOD FOR: First Priority/Second Priority/Third Priority/Fourth Priority
>Chroma Tank, MOD FOR: Duration/Strength

at that point it is pretty much down to preference and the situation. i mean you are just aiming for 200+ in both.

same with frames that have energy channeling where people would like more duration over efficiency or vise versa for other abilities

i do agree with nezha can be pretty fast without building for other stuff and just having slide mods for maximum over drift.

>damn, resorting to insults this quickly?
i dont appreciate you calling me retarded
until you stop calling me bad words you are open to insults as well

POST YOUR FRAME AND THEIR THEME SONG

excellent

now to rope you into making battletoads loops for the rest of time
youtube.com/watch?v=-89-CS_fHB0

Ivara is still pretty spicy
Inaros is still pretty fucking great
Titania was honestly kind of garbage because everything but her #4 is clunky and unreliable, but even that is clunky
Nidus still has high fun value and pretty useful CC / scaling for Sortie endless variants

The things that stopped me from buying Nier:
Drakengard is fucking weird
Know that eventual Steam Saleā„¢ will come
Heard you basically have to beat the game twice to finally unlock the real game

>damn, resorting to insults this quickly?
H y p o c r i s y

also this power drain chart is pretty nifty

might already be in the op idk

>go to warframe
>every image and icon is spinning

what?

can anything kill single targets as fast as Mesa?

yes. Me.

happy April fools xD so funay joek.

As soon as I wake up.

Drakengard is a shit game as a game, and NieR isn't much better, but Automata is a massive step up because Platinum.

>beat the game twice
It's more of a chapter thing, like most Taro games. They're just called Endings for the sake of tradition.

don't get spoiled on it whatever you do, I promise it's worth the buy at full price

>missing the point in favor of being defensive and acting like you've ever not been insufferable at the same time
eat some more dicks, TQ

tfw reddit did something right for once