>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Overview Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=B5kgm-8CAP4

>Fire Emblem Heroes: Spring Festival
youtube.com/watch?v=YYdr0UhJXBY

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1MA9FMn-XHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you were Ryoma, how would you have punished Shiro for getting himself in so much danger? Did Ryoma not go far enough? Discuss.

Azura is shit

I love Azura

Corrin Amiibo when
Echoes amiibos when

Child abuse is NEVER okay, Ryoma fucked up and anyone that disagrees was likely a victim of abuse themselves.

Have any of you guys played this? What did you think of it?

I'd fuck his ass.

What skills are good to inherit on Cordelia?

They're both horribly overrated. Deal with it.

Then again, everyone calls mages hot trash in FE10 and they've always turned out to be busted for me. So who cares.

breeding with all of the subhumans, ALL OF THEM

This is my husband

People complain about Maria's title being Minerva's Sister, but tell me /feg/, what would be your title if you were in Fire Emblem Heroes?

I want Ninian to be my wife!

monogamy with the dog

>not beating ur kids
everyone's a fucking baby these days

No he's mine, slut.

He's not going to learn if your hand isn't heavy enough

Friends with benefits!

I know wanting hot bandit dick is not very honorable but you should still support your son no matter what.

just my name

I'd have kids with my best friend!

Define "overrated" so that I can laugh at you.

For the record I agree FE10 Nephenee is overrated but FE10 Mia is far from it.

Cunning Bastard

Minerva's husband

beers for Shinon!

I loved it. I hope II comes out soon cause I was left with lots of questions/expectations in the end.

Beta Cuck

"this dumb slut: user!"

Her brother is cuter imo

Eirika's husband

Ryouma didn't even take care of the kid, so he doesn't really deserve the right to punish that boy. Just talk to him and try to be an actual responsible parent after he joins the army.

Daft cunt

Selkie fucking WHEN

Alfonse in a bunny suit when?

Kiran's sexslave, that should be the title for everyone

Our boy is in that egg.

My title would be (You)

I'd buy condoms for my best friend's boyfriends!

Donnel's Boyfriend

sleepy asshole

this. Ryoma is an arrogant faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=1MA9FMn-XHM

Where were you when Celica got BTFO'd?

Why is +Spd Lyn preferred over +Atk if she's going to use the Sol Katti + Brash Assault build? Brash Assault lets her double no matter her Spd at lower Spd, so wouldn't it be better if her Atk is higher?

what is she good for?

Cherche's husband

This will be your Rise Kujikawa tonight

Loser Who Stalks Henry 675 SP so far after using him while training other units, he's actually not bad at all with Fury 3. Going to be hard to decide on B and C skills though, swordbreaker shows best results on calculator but Fury can fuck that up rather hard.

I guess Roy and Lilina aren't canon then, as are Eliwood/Ninian and Hector/Lyn.

honking

But only for me.

HEHE PRETTY GOOD

But discipline was needed and it was administered properly. Good thing Ryoma was there in his caretakers stead, or else a naughty child would be roaming the outrealms.

Poor girl they're setting her up to break her heart.That's just cruel.

This is gonna be the most brutal Catria archtype yet

Faye is too cute to deserve this

>Faye can S support with Alm
>Ending still goes as normal
>mfw
Bonus points to ISIS if they actually make her able to marry Alm or at least have her become his concubine once he and Celica become king and queen of Valentia.

Hinata's Sexual Servant

Will there ever be a way for unrooted phones to swap accounts in FEH without reinstalling? Kinda like a FEH Restart thing?

They can marry other people so yeah.

>Celica
>BTFO
How is getting dicked by Saber a bad thing?

Could you tell me how to use mia 'properly' in fe10? Apparently she's high tier and whatnot but I don't remember her being particularly good. What does she excel at exactly?

>faye's bastard child is the great ancestor of Walhart, who is also a cavalier without love

They are fan favourites and pushed with Eliwood/Ninian being the bigger one since stuff happens in story even if you never support them. But in the end they are not officially stated anywhere so no they are not canon.

>most brutal Catria archtype
>In a game with Catria herself
>Catria continues to be cucked, even at her role of being cucked
I want to form a suicide pact with her already.

>I offer you all my dances in deep gratitude
In Japanese that was "special dance". The same she wanted to show to Eliwood.
You've NTRd him Kiran you sick son of a bitch.

Why is he so edgy?

Saber is for Genny though

>with Eliwood/Ninian being the bigger one since stuff happens in story even if you never support them
Same with Hector/Lyn.

I'm sick of this pure, smiling Catria. Make one with broken, despairing Catria instead.

I hope Alm gets her hopes up about their future only to crush them immediately in the next scene when he proposes to Celica.

Hana's husband

He's hot. Like literally. Wearing all black inside dungeons? He's dead.

because she isn't getting dicked by best boy

Does he ever do more than 0 damage?

>inb4 characters can support with the amiibo ghosts for stat bonuses
>mfw Catria isn't able to support with the Marth amiibo

That doesn't mean anything though. They could easily backpedal on it just like they did with Chrom/Sumia.

For people that run flier meme teams, Does cordelia like TAdept or does she appreciate something like death blow?

I like Hana

Maybe he's just hungry and is wondering what's for finner

Why, every time I see this dumb fox I want to put my children in her womb.

>Laura Bailey gets replaced by Alexis Tipton for Lucina
meh

>Laura Bailey gets replaced by Ashly Burch for Rise
NOW YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR

>most kid characters don't have canon parent pairings
>yfw they release variants for characters that differ based on who the other parent is
Dragonstone Roy, Cavalier Wolt, etc. Characters you didn't care about before and probably don't now.

I want to marry Julia

They're just ghosts, so they probably can't support.

This is the wife of

>She's not real

Will Alm getting Celica'd become the new getting Chrom'd?

Owain

I really wish I didn't have to 5* a Jagen to make this happen.

34 and 37 atk difference is like night and day, it's crazy. Also his Ignis proc is even crazier at 37 atk + 35 def on default pre-buff. He can go from 0 damage to 36-54 damage from Ignis alone when attacking a blue unit (unbuffed).

I wish Celica would Chrom me.

Wasn't Shiro also only looking for Ryouma? It's not like he was deliberately trying to provoke and fight those desert bandits. The boy didn't even know his dad was some mighty royal until he heard about it from some random people. He never got the parental love and education he needed throughout his life, yet his father keeps on yapping about much of a disappointment he is despite never having been there for him.

Ryouma is a shit parent and it's distasteful how much IS ignores all the flaws that make him a character with more depth because >muh stronk Nipponese samurai character. It's pretty clear that they made Ryouma-Shiro's relationship that way to contrast with Xander-Siegbert with Xander being less of a general nice guy but is a good dad and it's Siegbert's insecurity that causes a rift between them. But IS is too biased to even address this issue properly because Hoshidans can't do nuffin wrong ever.

The entire kingdom of Mokushu

Mine.