/ndg/ - Nier/Drakengard General #47

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

fixed edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ
>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc

>PASSWORD=hikaru
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q

>English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6s3ctffSCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should I get a +8 Ranged Chip from Emil (4x +6 chips) for my second playthrough as 9S to try out ranged gameplay? I have 3 pods so it might be fun?

Is ranged any good on 9S?

First for butt.

>thread number and previous thread are back
What right do you have to label it as such?
Did it ask for such burdensome yoke as to be known solely by its forebears?

Mission failed

Where is Broken Wings? I need my Broken Wings
youtube.com/watch?v=V6s3ctffSCc

Too soon OP

2B and 9S are for sweet loving and hand holding.

yeah

w-what...?

I lost all my best chips after beating route A so maybe you need to unequip them for the final battle or something

Those are some old memes.

Maintaining android morale.

9S is for reverse-mating-presses from the Commander!

Wait, I was told that you get to keep all of your 2B chips.

You don't? What about the weapons? Will I lose them also?

I didn't lose my weapons or chips. That user probably died and didn't recover his corpse.

I wasn't paying that much attention but I think I lost all the chips I had on 2b after route A and I"m 100% sure I lost the chips I had on 9s after route b.

>died
>normal difficulty
yeah, no

Gotta call bullshit or memery.
I'd have noticed my critbuild being instantly gone twice.

You sure you didn't die to the crushing machine in the factory or something?

Hello my fellow YoRHa members, i just wanted 9S to enjoy a masterpiece of art before the inevitable end.

So please help me by buying the Skyrim Remastered™ pod program

Not that user but having not encountered a single other instakill environmental hazard, those legitimately made me a little mad when one of them clipped me. I had been assuming they'd just do standard mele-like damage.

When 2b gets crippled vs eve and can only stagger around I might have died but I don't think she leaves a body to retreive it just sorta reloads thegame doesn't it

>androids feel love when fighting
>the whole game is basically 2B and 9S having messy android sex all the time

She does leave a body user

>machines are becoming as cum

They don't feel love, they just get stimulated and excited. It's like sex to them, not love.

W-what happens when A2 uses her berserk function?

Hnggg

Well that's dumb as shit then. It just continues on from the last cutscene with no indication whatsoever that the game has magically replayed the first 3/4 of the boss fight for you to get you back to that situation from the save box.

Orgasm, climax

That actually happened to me too.
Was on hard and got one shot from eve's bullet in crippled mod and didn't took back my body because I thought that I didn't had to.
I had to load an old save from 2 hours ago to not lose my shit

It's incredibly inconsistent with the established game mechanics yes.

Those 5 days of no touching myself the doctor ordered becomes a serious challenge and i must flagellate myself to take my mind off the subject.

>inconsistent
Its literally the self destruct mechanic minus the self destruct with the same image flicker and everything. Its there to show you're critical injured.

I want to marry Hanch!

So pretty!

>Huge eye circles.

>let herself go
They were trying to throw us off the trail!

What are you babbling about? I mean how in the eve fight the game ignores the established mechanic of respawning the player in a new body at one of those candy machines.

There's no indication or implication whatsoever that there's even a body to retrieve. It's doubly confusing when you've never died before.

Archivefag here, I've been too busy to follow this stuff, has anything else been translated? Did rekka drop the world guide novellas like she dropped most other stuff?
I found out she translated some picture book that was included with the single cd, I bought it and I'll add the translation along with scans of the booklet in the archive as soon as it ships.
Is there anything else I'm missing? I know the official guide will have more novellas but I have that one preordered already
Hanch is criminally underrated and the objectively best waifu

Oh. I thought you meant the crippled bit which is the exact same effect visually, aurally, and gameply wise as self destruct so getting hit meant its an OHKO.

I'm drunk and I have a question.

Who is 2E? During the battle between Edgelord and A2, A2 menctions 2E or something like that...

Also would it be less autistic to just 100% via Chapters are start all over

I bitched out and did not sacrifice my data

Once you finish the story and go by the chapters there's no body of fallen android comrades to help you out anymore?

You need to kill yourself, my man. Do it while alcohol is still talking.

She threw a hissy fit because someone translated something she wanted to or people asked her to translate something or some such shit last i heard and stopped translating.

I didn't think the game would actually be evil enough to delete my data I thought it was just being dramatic.

Dang.

Are you mad because I called your pseudo lover an edgelord?

TooBee is actually Too-ee, a model designed to maintain the illusion that humanity still exists and androids have a purpose in life. Basically android thought police, TooBee kills 9edge each time he discovers the truth.

kek I hope people from the old fanbase come back, we're completely fucked when it comes to translations if they just let her handle everything.
That guy who is translating the timeline is still going but at a slow pace, it's gonna take a while but I trust him to finish it eventually

Makes sense. Thanks.

>getting hit meant its an OHKO.
That's not true.

Both in that fight and when you self-destruct, you can just heal back up to full. You don't suddenly enter instagib city.

How do I get up there?

Hack

I wonder how long it will take for us to realize that Drakengard 2 was actually not that bad?

It seems inevitable.

get on the ledge in front of it, drop, dash and double jump

It was bad.

How are you holding up under the weight of the world?
Remember, you don't need to do it alone.

where did this happen? Can't find it on the comments page or twitter

I wish there was more platforming bits like this, the Cypress Stick, etc. I found it so much more satisfying than the braindead combat.

Playing NieR Automata made me decide to put the Drakengard series on my 'games to get around to playing' list, but I've only ever seen 1 and 3 get mentioned. What's the (non-spoilery) deal with 2?

Post Ideas for DLC

Costumes.
9S
>Pre-Transformation Emil
>Pre-timeskip Brother Nier
>Caim

A2/2B
>Zero
>Post-Tmeskip Brother Nier
>Kaine
>Pearl Harbor Operation A2

Accessories
>Zero's Flower
>Brother Nier's headband
>Emil's Blindfold
>Father Niers mask.
>Grotesquerie pod skin

>Applicable costumes came with their respective weapons.

It would also be neat if they could update the Grimoire Weiss skin so that the other pod models could look like Grimoires Noir and Rubrum

Does hijack boost only apply to robutts you personally take remote control of, or does it also count subjugated targets?

Feelin' pretty hollow, other games just aren't as engrossing to me right now but I have to take breaks from Automata.

Taro was either not involved or only in a small capacity. Plus the main character is bland garbage.

It isn't all bad, though, and it has some scenes that I tihnk are integral to the series. Its biggest flaw is having to stand in Drakengard's shadow.

If it was released under a different title with renamed characters and no connection to the series, I think it would be a cult classic.

2 is just a standard fantasy hack n slash. Don't think Taro was a part of it. It played smoother than the first so there's that.

Stay strong friend (that doesn't mean shut off your emotions like I did that one time I decided to stay strong).
It will get better, I promise.

I reckon I'll give 2 a fair go then.

The Pods recovered and fixed her too in ending E right?
Battle modes needs Operator to perform afterall

user...

Do you think she gives 2B words of encouragement when shes ****ing 9S?
Battle modes needs Operator to perform afterall.

O-of course!
She's going to be daijoubu.

Got it, thanks.

Separate backups!

>it has some scenes that I tihnk are integral to the series
It objectively does not. Nothing that happens is 2 is important to the series.

This
There are still 13 major space station managed by androids active in the space, one of them must be the secret backup archive of androids memories their Illuminati wanted to kept it hidden to YorHA for Illuminati reasons

Boss Rush
>Zero + Michael
>Nier + Weiss
>Caim + Angelus

Everything involving Caim and Angelus may as well be canon imo. It's absolutely perfect, including Caim murdering Verdelet and touring Midgard with Manah so people could throw rotten vegetables at her.

>wanting to murder more people who have done nothing but suffer
Emil was enough.

>9S unarmed
Well that was something

more stuff in debug mode would be nice, like being able to fight 9s, 2a, and bosses again especially

>Finally get the platnium trophy
>Donate my save
>Still feel empty inside and can't even get excited for Persona 5 like I was a month ago

I think I'm ruined for vidya.

>Debunked ending says "Somewhere, Commander is floating around, still with a stern look on her face"

They're just floating through space until the Ark picks them up, and cleans the virus from them.

hey guys im organizing another awful ___ sings, this time featuring everyone's favorite song, weight of the world

im sure it's not pleasing to co-op with reddit on this but id love some more singers and i know you're all brimming with talent. i think

so sing the ENGLISH version (sorry weebs but the japanese version won't cut it here) and send an audio file over to: [email protected]

along with your name (if you even have one) and whatever other stupid meme you wanna send me

lets make this a good one thanks

The chance for it is close to zero, but I want a fully playable A2 route, like Route B.5. Just want to play the Pearl Harbor mission and maybe what she's been up to until the beginning of Route C.

>not taking English, Japanese, and French singers and mashing it together

Put your back into it

So another user said it at one point but he didn't source it so I wasn't sure, but is there any indication that 9S had a tendency to be a badman and go nuts at points, before the main story starts?

At least the braindead combat is more entertaining in this game than any other braindead combat Taro game.

Think they should nerf the "Heal" chips?
I feel like if someone wanted they could just stack deadly heal/Autoheal/Offensiveheal and just never die.

Nice to see you took my advice by posting here.

and do zero damage

Mfw I just fished up Bloat Fish Machine, Bream Machine, Carp Machine, Koi Carp Machine, Mackerel Machine, Oil Sardine, Starfish Machine and Machine Lifeform Head in less than 15 throws. What is this? Is rngesus fucking with me? This means I'm never getting another unique fish again, doesn't it?

I just want some SSStylish as fuck costumes

The only time I remember damage really being an issue (or ever even needing crits) was route C...
Like I finished route A and B without noticing you could get more room for chips.

Raiden costume for A2 pls...

This is whaty I did, I had offensive/Autoheal/Auto-use and I died a total of 6 times, 2 of them being post-game. Never had a problem doing damage, either.

>nerfing single player games
Fucking terrible. If people want to cheat their way through the game just let them, who fucking cares? If it bothers you don't use it.