LITERALLY MY WIFE'S SON

kid is getting his shit fukin rekt little faggot was probably getting high

on a side note i had a fairly pleasurable sexual experience with my first gf in an identical Fiesta, but the back area with the seats folded down was unsuitable ergonomically but still got high and fukt good times

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this what the fiesta looks like in the US? that looks fucking weird dude

>marrying a woman that already has a kid.

Kek what a cuck.

Honestly why does it matter.

spoken like a true cuckold

the guy is not even the kids father and he's selling his car? that's messed up

He's WOKE af.

Nah, really, why does it matter? The kids father obviously pays child support in a situation like that.
What, are you too pussy to deal with a kid in order to be with the love of your life? Is that really gonna stop you?

>living in castle cuck
Topkek.

Fuck off

melt harder

>being kit kuck
topkeke

funnily enough, this is coming from the FoCo fag that was so opposed to Castle Cuck in the failed C/o/ threads

I moved to central Denver a few weeks ago, I'll be sure to shit in your truck if i ever spot it

theyve changed it a couple of times i think but this the fiesta in the current form i believe.

>child support
paying anywhere near the amount the kid actually costs

ahahahahahahahahahaha

u r dum

Fuck off

>paying anywhere near the amount the kid actually costs
Much of the kid's costs are paid for by the taxpayers. The total cost of a child to the age of 16 is about $480,000 in my area. Most of that is not paid for by the parents obviously, but by taxpayers.

Are you the bandit user

And Castle Rock has decent roads, especially by Sedalia but it's a shit tier town

>pour ALL your resources into another mans children
>can't afford to have any children of your own
>can't afford to take expensive long holidays
>the kids will never see you as anything more than a bank account
>the woman resents you for being a pathetic beta cuck bank account
>the woman will go running back to baby-daddy at the snap of his fingers
>the baby-daddy is off enjoying a good life while you pay for all those times he railed the younger, fitter, pre-children version of the mother
Pathetic cucks will delude themselves for a discarded pussy...

Cuck

why wouldnany1 livenlike that

>pour ALL your resources
>all of those other assumptions
you're either poor as fuck or are a dumbass; in any event you shouldn't have kids

>thinks a good education is cheap
>thinks multiple sports are cheap
>thinks cars, rent when they first move out is cheap
Nigga you're a shit parent if you think kids don't take up all your funds...

No wonder you're stuck being a cuck raising a real mans kid while he fucks models and does coke all night!

you literally have no idea what you are talking about
>white "man" saying nigga to act cool on the internet
log out

Today on things that never happened:

> OP's story

>upset over 'nigga'
Holy shit, kill yourself

nigger cuck

Not even that guy, but why would you want all the baggage of another man being involved in your life forever. Listening to her bitch about custody or how shitty the dad was etc.

Gonna have to pass on that, I'm 26 and no way am I desperate enough to date a girl with kids right now. Maybe if I loved her and then found out she had kids I could fight through it or if the dad was a real piece of shit and the kids need someone good but those would be the only reasons

Your parents should have gassed you and bought a Corvette

If you want to give all your money to somebody elses kid, I could use a new car.

But I cant biologically have any kids anymore?

>on Veeky Forums
>no car
>calling others anything
you are going to die a virgin

>why would you want all that baggage?
>proceeds to answer his own question
what if you're dating and her kids are already grown up?
>"b-b-but dude she had a kid twenty years ago! /pol/ told me that...."

>implying "a new car" means "I currently own no car"

are you retarded?

lmao, this cuck probably came in to the picture when the kid was 17 or 18 and can't deal with the fact that he isn't a father figure and will never spread his seed.

Then you're worthless as a partner, maybe being a loser cuck credit card for a real mans kids is your only option.

>kids already grown
So she's a whore who got pumped and dumped as a teenager, or she's old as shit?? How much of a fucking loser are you???

That's litrally EVERY man dating a used up women with kids. The only ones who claim otherwise are the ones delusional enough to ignore the obvious.

It's like when faggots claim a 'stay at home dad' isn't the most pathetic thing in the world!!! As their wife gets railed by actual men she interacts with while cuckboi is changing diapers...

nah I'm subaru wagon user but I'm likely gonna sell it soon and get something more touge worthy, feel free to pry open the window and shit inside if you see it around

desu I haven't had any time to hit the touge since it's such a drive out there, it's pretty fuckin miserable here compared to fort collins, the traffic is atrocious

still kinda nice to cruise Colfax into the city at night with no traffic, skyline aesthetics and you can floor it once you hit the elevated portion
>post craigs funni on my favorite basket weaving forum
>turns into a cuck thread

never change Veeky Forums

(but yeah anyone marrying a woman with children from a previous partner is a kukc 2bh)

I really, REALLY hope this is ironic b8

>the love of your life
>already has made the ultimate expression of love with someone else and failed
The cuckoldry.

No, cucks really exist.

I started a thread in pol about 'stay at home dads' and litrally every other comment is a cuck faggot defending this kind of shit.

>

Fucked the link: Be warned, the level of cuck is pathetic

Apparantly I'm too fucked to link so justyake the whole fkin URL

boards.Veeky Forums.org/pol/thread/127277892#bottom

for future notice, you'll have to link it as

Cheers

this p much

the whole virgin first love thing is the seemingly unreachable ideal for r/o/bots but ppl do it all the time you just have to find the love of your life in high school/college but ofc we fucked all of that up

Nice wagon. If you need a better DD my Acura and my roommates Yukon are for sale. His is more badass though due to the supercharger.

Actually it's fine for a man to have previous experience. A man who gets his heart broken realizes that most women are whores. A woman who's had her heart broken becomes a whore. It's an element of dimorphism. There's a reason the groom wears black.

You don't need a virgin wife.

You just need one who wasn't fucked by half her school and shit out 2 kids already...

yeah no thanks not a nigger

that's one thing i miss about foco, like 3 basketballs within a 100 mile radius

Kek then buy my Acura so I can buy a Fiat 500 abarth.

damn man ur not wrong
yeah desu the chick i mentioned in OP had gotten fucked once before but i lost my virginity to her in high school, she was a solid 9.5/10 no lie, the only reason i clicked on the post on Craigslist was because i thought it might be her family selling it off, she left it behind for her brother to use while in college

eh, whatever cucked or not cucked had sex

Fuck, if I was in the US I'd nab the Yukon in a heartbeat.

Come to the us then, it's got a cammed, supercharged vortec and it's comfy af

>buy a Fiat 500 abarth

ur even more of a fag than i thought kit kuck

>autotragic
>nigger honda

no thanx

the ea82 is just fine, I've put >20k miles on it since november after a round of intensive maintenance, do 100 miles a day or so 4 work

>Nigger Acura
It's more like an elderly white persons car than a hood car.

And hell yeah, they're fun as fuck.

Nothing wrong with throwing your dick in the occasional skank provided you protect your investments.

Just never let one be anything more than a dickhole.

nigger