youtube.com/watch?v=YpNkFA7gAHI
>Cassia, D2 Amazon
youtube.com/watch?v=NZkdtQ1fOZY
>Hero Mastery Taunts
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20638785
youtube.com/watch?v=RAEDd4nES_M

>For Azeroth reactivated; get a WoW mount by playing Warcraft Assassins
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20532383/

> Two Heads Are Better Than One; get your free Cho'gall (if you haven't already)
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20602241/

>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20626038/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20649608/
>Latest patch notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20581822/

Hero Rankings, various Statistics, Talent Calculator:
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

>Current Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where do I find you Monstrosity Picking downies?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

>Tips and other useful resources:
heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
strawpoll.me/12648063
bilibili.com/video/av9516338/
twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/status/847979713389707264
youtube.com/watch?v=lrZCVxc-zkY
youtu.be/9l1J4eUWfBQ?t=41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>let me stun myself for two seconds to show off

>let me afk in AI games to get a skin that shows im good at the game

>let me only use the Level 5 taunt because the level 10, 25, 50, and 100 taunts haven't been implemented yet

>Let me take your big blue cock up my ass, Blizzard, I love slot games so much

Bride and Groom Zagara and Anub when!?

>Implying you can't do the same with these

Li Ming best mage.
Other mages get out.

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

>it's called the Void Charger
>it's not Arthas's Invincible

It may not be Invincible, but it sure is Invisible.

Vote you cucks

strawpoll.me/12648063

your poll is trash faggot

[object Object]

How is it trash? Because it's not made by your shill friends or Blizzard?

because there are options missing

>azmodan brawl
>one team full azmodan mains
>instant death after 10
>other team has no hands and half a brain
>never seen a computer before
>have to have mechanical assistance to breath

why is it every brawl

Such as?

the option
I am an entitled faggot

the option
im a blizzdrone please fuck me blizzard-senpai

It's say it's because the losing team doesn't want to play from behind and just sort of gives up. You get the reward regardless of whether or not you actually win.

>figure I'll get ARAM out of the way on smurf
>every game has a feeder on the other team
>they just open

god bless

>i'll feel like a poorfag on my smurfs
fuck off already.

My current hero level is 222. How much would I be missing out on?

Yeah dude, I can't stand playing the brawl. If my team doesn't win right off the bat and by a huge margin I'll just throw it. Having to play 3 rounds instead of 2 is 50% more suffering that I just don't want to deal with.

Around 200 crates and 1200 gems, but you probably haven't really spent much time on your account so starting over is not a big deal. It's not nearly as bad as having over 500 account level

>tfw 500 account

>tfw over 600 after patch

>greentexting in blizzard forums

I know you are here and I want you to know you're a massive faggot

Is Raynor ever a good pick?

I don't understand.

>chromie has the best voice in the game
>dont give her an announcer pack

why?

>Blizzard forums exist

I had forgotten.

At last check there are usually better options on the table. Valla, for instance.

>visiting blizzard forums when they use reddit as their home forums these days
More blue posts on reddit than their official forums

Because they announcer thing was something they originally planned in beta before most of the characters were even thought up.

They didn't actually record any new lines for announcers, they've just been sitting on them for the last few year and a half or more

He's a really good tank shredder but overall he's just average.
Only really picking if you want an assassin that can shit on Diablo when Tychus isn't available.

>>chromie has the best voice in the game

He's pretty tanky and he has access to giant killer
also relentless leader tech
decent pick vs etc

Can't blame theme after the atrocious forum redesign they did for all their games

What a joke

They could easily force people into the forums by only having blue posts there. Obviously people who don't care about blue posts would stay where ever

>Blizzard forgot that Gall can spam /taunt while still moving

so wait
are master taunts real ?
what about all that talk about visual clutter and shit ?

they don't care anymore, just roll the dice and gamble away on loot boxes you entitled FUCK

They really don't give a fuck anymore. This shit is so lame.

>visual clutter and shit
>hots 2.0
>sprays
>taunts
>banners

we gettin
alllll the visual clutter

Why do you think they gutted Probe because of "visual clutter"?
They needed to have space for all the sprays and taunts.

I hope emojis are limited to one per line or can be turned off, literally the worst idea ever

Why did a midget get the sluttiest costume?

Concentrated Sluttiness, just add water

Easier to get away with. If anybody criticizes it they can fall on the "Why, are you attracted to tiny gnomes?" defense while collecting autismbucks from the crowd that does like that.

I'd argue Jimmy is a better Valla. Better sustain and you need to put in effort to get him to fuck off from a teamfight while Valla is squishy as hell. If you want a ranged Assassin who will stand along the edge shooting enemies until he or they are dead, you pick Jimmy.

He's a great pick in maps that are long drawn-out stalemates at objectives like Dragon Shire, Immortals, Infernal Shrines, and BHB.

Valla has higher skill ceiling, Raynor has higher skill floor aka a good Valla is better than a good Raynor while a bad Raynor is better than a bad Valla

>Valla has higher skill ceiling
Won't argue with that but I still think it's situational.

Literally a gnigger.

Lvl 500 here. How hard am I getting fucked?

>mfw can't decide if the new In Development trailer is april's fools or not

The Talandar one? Definitely a joke, and not even by Blizzard.

The chink one with the invisible mount?

It's fake.

>Taunts and sprays
>In game with no all chat
For what FUCKING purpose ? Overwatch have all this shit, but only time you use it, when you spray spawn door and mock your retarded Genji mains with "Hello", and that`s it, you never use it again. Instead of developing heroes, they focused on useless shit ?

So hard the cock is coming out of your mouth

Yeah, no idea.

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0!
>bunch of cosmetic clutter

Like, a'ight. I was initially excited to see what they had in store. Perhaps they have actual plans.

>tfw everybody just sitting around petitioning to get more free chests

g-g-g-guys??

bilibili.com/video/av9516338/

FENIX CONFIRMED?!?!??!

It's fake, get with the times.

taunting is retarded, nobody uses it and nobody watches it and if you cant even use it against the enemy team because if you start taunting in front of an enemy he will just kill you, why would he just stand there and watch? it's fucking retarded
Would be better to have taunt sprays or something with like "F U SCRUB" or some shit

they should do it like League, make it spammable, cancelled by movement or spell input and bound to a key

ayo I gots an idea

what if the hero mastery thing

didn't

stun you

THREADLY REMINDER THAT WE'RE UNSURE IF DUSTIN FUCKED US OR IF THEY'RE FUCKING DUSTIN'S LEGACY

Also
>No all chat for you guys, that breeds toxicity!
>Instead we're giving you sprays that are most commonly used in Overwatch as a form of BM after pressing Q
>Aaaaand we're gonna let you level up your taunts so you can act like a cunt to your opponents when you're rocking QM with your 5-stack against a group of pubbies that didn't have the luxury of planning out their entire comp! Haha!
>Now get out there and pay to play our slot machine!

or better yet, what if even normal taunts didn't stun you

>Get the "Play a Starcraft Hero" daily.
>Pick Nova
>Get Dragon Shrine
>Have a blast being a fucking asshole and staring at the best ass in the game.

God bless.

Why do you retards keep asking? The match is so simple even african americans can do it.
Count with me.
1 level = 1 loot crate
this means that
2 levels = 2 loot crates
this means that
500 levels = 500 loot crates

And due to the cap you will recieve like 10 or so crates for every 100 levels, this means that the more dedicated to this game you are, the more is the blizzard going to punish you by stealing loot crates from you.
Thats right, some 10 year old cunt who installs the game for the first time a month from now just to fuck off back to COD a week later will be treated much better and get many more rewards by blizzard, than veteran players who played every since beta and helped blizz shape the game. You are old and gross to the blizz now, they are only interested in the young tight pussy.

>cancelled by movement or spell input and bound to a key
it literally is all of those thing right now, what the fuck son?

It's not cancellable. You're just stunned for like 3 seconds.

Can i see any example of master taunt vs regular taunt? Like i can't imagine what the difference will be, is like regular taunt that the dude just waves and the master taunt is like he tbags the dead enemy?

twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/status/847979713389707264

The master taunt has a symbol above your head.

I bet they were added literally last minute because of faggots whining about MUH MASTER SKINS they didn't even use.

Really? Thasts it? You get a fancy animated icon over you head? Laaaaame, i thought we will get fancy animations and shit

At most they'll add particle effects like flames, sparkles or fart gas, certainly not new animations.

Haha I can already see it. Faggot zeratul arguing with faggot nova because zera has only 20 deaths and nova has 25 so zeratul is calling nova shit and feeder and nova is like "A shit yeh? why don't you look here" and triggers her master taunet which she got by afking in computer matches for 2 months and i will be there to see the whole thing because thank you matchmaker you faggot and will cringe so hard it will rupture a small blood vessel in my brain and then two hours later when mom brings me hotpockets she will find me dead in my chair with voided bowls and the sad thing is this is actually the preferable outcome to watching the taunt faggotry any longer

I've never audibly complained about it, but I agree I enjoyed it as a form of progression. That example they gave where they said that it turns out MOST players who actually got master skins didn't use them primarily? I'm not one of those people. Apparently I was in the minority. I love all my masters and I enjoyed actually playing and looking forward to level 10 for a master I really liked. Thing is, I haven't actually complained about that, because the bigger issue is... well, everything else about 2.0 Primarily the inability to buy whatever you want directly, because of the mobile game Gem shop scam, and the splitting of skins into 3 "skins". That shit is disgusting.

Oh did you... did you think we're going to get new animations for free? Oh user, we're going to be getting a bunch of new taunts in the form of new loot in loot chests! Haha! Need more garbage cluttering up the loot pool of our slot machine boxes!

How the fuck do you build Arthas?
People say he is OP now, and some even claim he can reliably do 2 vs 1 but I don't see how.
How?

>MOST players who actually got master skins didn't use them primarily
You see, some people, like me, aren't poor and we like to buy pretty fancy skins like cowboy slut god valla, which are much better than the master skin, so we don't want to use the ugly master skin. When you only choice is the default and the master skin it's easy, but if you aren't from a 3rd world and can afford to buy new skins then you have a problem here.

My problem is I honestly prefer Master skins over paid skins 80% of the time. The only skins I've bought are Ringmaster Greymane, Crown Prince Arthas and Storm Mantle Malfurion. I legitimately don't really like any other skin enough to actually want to buy it, I really like the Master skins though.

Like Zul'jin's Emberlord skin is neat, but fuck that, I can't bring myself to like it more than his Master wherein he's wearing Amani plate. Shit like that.

The way it should be. If you want to taunt safely, just B-Step around.
You only taunt when you're confident enough to not die and still fuck shit up afterwards.
>taunting in safety
Pussy.
>taunting in your enemies face
Correct.

I can see some cool use for the sprays tho. Like for example, i'm playing a zera and the enemy team has the meme slug, and the meme slug is doing the hat thing and then disengages the hat and realizes that he is sitting on a COOL ASS zeathul spray, and suddenly he knows that the only reason why he's still alive is BECAUSE I ALLOWED IT

>no tea party sandbox game mode
>no fancy hats to wear to said tea party
>cant even ask the other drinking team how their day has been
2.0 is looking shallow and grim

>if you aren't from a 3rd world

Skins are cheaper in the 3rd world though.
The every day price of skins here is lower than what Americans get as the weekly sale price.

Instead of killing the memeslug right away and doing useful stuff again, you wait for your sick OH SHIT moment you won't even notice because no all-chat.
Nice.

So you be sayin` we get BRAAAP taunts ? Hell yeah

>using skins that have nothing to do with the original character

are you even autistic ?

so - with hots 2.0 we'll have to unlock all the heroes we already have again?

for what purpose?

Jesus christ, why are you so cute user ?

Wait... what? No? Who said that?

thought that's what 2.0 implied ;__;

if not then that's great. what are they actually adding though - a few new heroes and a map? idc about levels/currency/lootboxes

>Instead of developing heroes, they focused on useless shit ?
Last time I checked new heroes still come out every 3-4 weeks. It's not like people who paint new tints can design a hero or work on reworks.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrZCVxc-zkY

However, it's not all sunshine and rainbows as they're making it out to be.

You can NO LONGER directly buy ANYTHING with money. You need to buy Gems with real money, and then buy things with Gems, and you may only buy Gems in increments of $5 at a time. Meaning you can only buy $5, $10, $15, $20, etc. worth of Gems. The goal of this is to eventually get you to pay more than you need to, to get something you want.

And several other things, such as skins no longer being "Buy this skin, and you get it and all of it's tints.", now each skin is separated into 3 skins. One skin for each tint of that skin. Yeah, it's that fucked.

>people actually spending real money on this game
never understood that

>tfw this will never happen in your game youtu.be/9l1J4eUWfBQ?t=41s
why do i always have to be paired with salty cunts, slavs and other evolutionary blind ends ;_;
it just want everyone to be nice like that

I spend $2 on the pack with raynor and armored horse because i wanted that cutie hell billy, but i would never spend more than $5 in a year on a game

>from the previous thread

Wow, he paid more for stimpacks than i make in a month.
But why is anyone impressed? he is probably some fag with rich parents so buying expensive shit means nothing

because your brain only remembers bad moments thats a fact
and i can say that if your team is doing good and making good play you will not pay attention to who is playing spic, slav, other blind ends.