pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Digimon Adventure tri. episodes:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Discord link
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 24 [L Subs] have replaced [Waffle Subs]
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=910059

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc [Open]

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coUzCjBscJU
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=912971
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=912978
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=913003
youtube.com/watch?v=4o9KVgt4014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Previous Thread:

>Warudamon op
Now this is my jam.

Shame the load was blown in one episode. I'm surprised at all the art it got.

That pic is too lewd...

So the April Fool's Day jokes consist of the fake poster for movie 4, NEO getting a profile in the Digimon Reference Book, and unofficial joke of Manticoremon?

Digimon does april fools day shit?

Why the fuck the japanese give a shit about April Fools' Day? It's not even a proper celebration, to begin with.

Don't forget movie 5 poster we got today.

Because it's fun.

Well she is an evolution of best girl so it's not a shock. Also, she'll be back.

>Tags: huge_ass
wew

It's a shock because a female character that's not human actually got art.
Mienumon didn't even get that much over her run.

Looks like we're on the dig-deathbed again.

I guess not many people are about that shortstack life. Most Digimon art involving womons is all the tall and slender ones.

Can't wait for her to get more art.

Thank god the Adventure 2 fags are dead.

They killed themselves just like the 02 kids.

They're the same kids user.

Adventure 2 = Digimon 02

Wargreymon is for ______!

Oh, I thought you were talking about the anons here that liked 02.

Who gives a fuck about those garbage excuses for sequels, they're both shit. 02 should've been its own series with no adventure relations and tri shouldn't exist period. Digimon sequels never work.

So how's Appmon doing in Japan? I know the game didn't do so hot but what about the show n toys n shit?

I agree! Lets make an anime about anarchy and killing Yggdrasil and the Lawfag Knights instead!

Next Order worked pretty damn well as a sequel to DW1.

Last I heard the toys are doing well as well as the cards selling out a few times.

But with the reboot we don't even know anymore.

Mimi a best.

Ultron, is that you?

Oh shit! What if Leviathan gets a mech body near the end?

Well, considering the fact that all his lackeys have failed him, and that he barely has had any impact in the world outside the Dark Web (and the AR Fields), he might as well get a body in the Real World to try to physically conquer the world. Bonus points if he has several copies of his body.

Would honestly be sick as hell. Part 2 of Appmon has loads of potential now that we have a group full of main threats.

hugs

She's alright.

Mimi a shit! A SHIT!

youtube.com/watch?v=coUzCjBscJU

I like the first one way more.

Is the red skelleton thing fanart?

The first one had a better song but I really like this one visually, and the song will probably grow on me as the episodes go on

Yes.

That's a shame, did it have a name at least?

I like it. It's got nice visuals and the song ain't bad. Though I wish the song was a bit more lively like op1 was.

I'm finally getting around to finishing Tamers and I'm so rustled by this Ryo faggot.

Appears out of nowhere, is the best thing ever, dicks off for a good amount of time and then comes back in time to go back to the real world.

The original three get the powerup from the Holy Beasts so they can go to mega, then suddenly Ryo's running around as Justimon even though he wasn't there. Keeps being the best thing ever. Now they're in this weird bubble and he appears out of nowhere. Meanwhile where are Hirokazu and Kenta? They're not original three but they deserve to be there far more than this stupid faggot does.

Fucking hell, he doesn't deserve a Cyberdramon. I hate this character so much and the writers even more so for forcing him into this.

And also, where'd this Alice chick go? She had two seconds of screen time and she was already more interesting than Ryo. She appeared long enough for her partner to die to power up the main guys and that was it?

Could you really do it user? Could you really have sex with a Digimon when they're just gonna turn back into a Child when they run out of energy? Could you cope with being fucked by Wargreymon only to suddenly have Agumon or Koromon topping you?

>Koromon topping you

Depends on the setting, user. Adventure 01/02/Tri? Yeah it might be weird, assuming WGM can't for some reason last until after he climaxes to revert to a lower stage. But then I can just go to Blackwargreymon since he's in mega form all the time. Probably fucks like a black guy too, and with big black digicock to boot.

Story/World where they stay in higher forms? I'd be all over that orange dick all day all night.

Ryo was added to the story by mandate because Bandai wanted to capitalize on the popularity of his games. But the director hated this so he put him in as little as possible. As for Alice that would be huge spoilers.

>As for Alice that would be huge spoilers.

user I'm about to start the final episode, so unless she is going to actually appear in this episode, I think I'm way past spoilers. Unless it's from some other material?

The problem with the director deciding to put Ryo in as little as possible actually is the reason for people hating him. Why?

Because even Mary Sueish or so characters can be made interesting if you try. Ryo isn't a Gary Stu all the way and if it focused on his past trauma, issues, backstory... if he was treated like a regular main character there, or even got Hikari treatment? He would have been interesting or at least bareable to watch. With the way he appears, he creates plot holes and seems even more like a Gary Stu because it feels like he did not do anything ever to deserve Biomerge, Cyberdramon, etc. this is the same issue people had with Daisuke throughout the anime but mostly last episodes of 02. A character can't be infallible. They can't be just plain stronger without any drawbacks or such

Alice was a ghost, she's the dead grandaughter of one of Jian's dad partners, but they never stat it directly on the show but you see her disappear after walking away

Ah ok then. Basically Alice is a ghost. That's it.

While I agree with you I feel like the director didn't want to flesh him out or touch upon his backstory because that would take away from his focus on the main trio. He only put him in with as little relevance as possible to vent frustration.

Oh, I assumed she was his daughter or something from the picture. I didn't know she was dead. Why the dick did a ghost come help them?

Also, why the fuck does it seem like every Digimon media ends with "the digimon have to return to their world" bullshit? I mean I know 02 joined the two worlds permanently, but freaking hell, 01, Tamers, CS, NO (reverse here with humans having to return to their world but still applies).

Should I even bother with any of the next seasons? I've heard they're all just garbage.

>Also, why the fuck does it seem like every Digimon media ends with "the digimon have to return to their world" bullshit?

It's a Japanese culture thing. The fantastical things are metaphors for childhood, so they're taken away at the end so the children can grow up to be joyless salarymen who eventually work themselves to death.

It's his daughter. And she helped them because Dobermon showed up and needed a guide. You should watch the other seasons.

You can always read some of the Digimon Manga Series. So far they've all been good.

Don't let Yggdrasil know you're doing this. Otherwise, it will go full gekomonposter and try to delet humanity again.

Other than V-Tamer, Next, D-Cyber and Xros Wars, are there more? I could use a Digimon manga fix.

Well, there is a Re:Digitize Manga, but it is in glorious Nippon tongue, so best of luck if you can read that.

I can not.

Just seen these pop up on nyaa:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=912971
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=912978
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=913003

>Xros Wars "BDrip"
I'm confused. I thought there had never been one outside of the rental DVDs.

>I thought there had never been a home release outside of the rental DVDs.
that should say.

Nice find. Guess they got a regular home release later on.

This is such a sad fate.

Thats why I actually like Savers ending at least as far as Masaru is concerned. He can continue punching guys with Agumon as long as he wants.

He'll use Deusmon for a body in the end. Like how bad Shutmon got split from good Shutmon after fighting Rebootmon in the 3DS game.

It's not Ultron.

Sorry, I fell asleep right after posting.
youtube.com/watch?v=4o9KVgt4014
It's a roguelike with rid based movement, that also has town-building, monster-raising, and girl-chasing elements.
It would make a great Digimon game imo

Damn you, Mumkar!

Your reminder that Mimi is the real Digimon Kaiser.

Even if she is, she, like all the other weaklings in the Adventure world, will kneel before ME, THE DIGIMON FUHRER!

Go away, Analogman.

Pretty sure its about that Agumon in that one card game that never made it overseas

Does anybody else think that all the main characters in Applimon are shit, besides Haru, Gatchmon and Hackmon?
They're all completely devoid of personality and 70% of their dialogue consists of repeating the same one liners over and over.

Ah yes, I forgot about that.

Remember that you can join the official /digi/ guild for DMO on our discord. Shitpost, grind and shitpost some more.

I think Rei and Eri also have good points too. Rei is honestly the one with the most personality out of the bunch. Hell in the last episode when he found out that Hajume had been transformed into something else he was devastated as fuck. Also, while Eri does say her catchphrase a lot she does have her heart in the right place and works hard to reach her goal of making people smile.

With all the poop-element digimon that exist, it's a shame there's no dung beetle digimon.

Eri is good when she shows her real personality instead of the fake DOKKAN PUNCH stuff. I like her straight-man role and for the same reason ends up being the most inquisitive character by questioning stuff Haru and Astra take for granted.

Why does Eri even need to fake-act in front of Haru and Astra if they know it's an act?

It's probably for herself really.

No erp no buy

Insecurity.

>Haru will pick Ai instead of this

Because Globemon is the World.

Ai's name can refer to both love and artificial intelligence.

He's enough of a woman already. Doesn't need emasculating further.

>she does have her heart in the right place and works hard to reach her goal of making people smile
yes, she's extremely generic

>real personality
I really can't remember anything she said besides "dokan punch yo".

Really? Did you forget that she took off her shoes before standing on the chair? Or that time she carried an old lady up the stairs? Are you just not autistic enough to remember anything about anyone other than their catch phrase?

You really shouldn't speedwatch anime.

Eri is dorky enough to be likeable. And she has far more character moments outside of her dedicated episodes than NORERU, NORENAI, CHO NORERU.

Astra is a pain, the only time I can say I like him is when he calls Eri out.

I hate them both. I want them both wiped out so my world domination plan will succeed.

Astra's centric episodes are far way better than Eri's ones. Also the Astra-Musimon duo is god tier.

>Did you forget that she took off her shoes before standing on the chair? Or that time she carried an old lady up the stairs?
Irony aside, that's forced characterization. None of that actually comes through her character, everything about her is forced characterization, I think even Astra has more to him than her.

I don't though......

They're both shit. I think Astra has more character, but the character that is there is obnoxious and unlikable.

They really ruin the series for me. What is it with Digimon anime having to have this one huge downside that single handedly ruin it?

>forced characterization

>What is it with Digimon anime having to have this one huge downside that single handedly ruin it for me?

Fixed.

bump

Eri's character is that she is a dorky girl trying very hard to put up an strong character.

what's "dorky" about her?
Even if that's the case, it's certainly isn't enough to maintain a decent character. Especially 25 episodes in.

She works pretty well in group episodes episodes like 16 or 18 when she isn't just saying her catchphrase. The only problem with her focus episodes is that they're all 100% about her idoling and the idoling subplot isn't interesting unless you watch idol anime or until they actually make a point to show that she is literally working for Leviathan.

It's real.

>The only problem with her focus episodes is that they're all 100% about her idoling
This.

There's more to Eri's life than just being an idol.

Now I don't know what to think. It's not on wikimon.

>A fan wiki
>Accurate information

pick one