/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Previous thread

Orange butt cheeks are the best.

>Trying to teach padawans about how attachment is bad
>Aayla walks around half naked as she usually does

>walking around pub fleet on my smuggler
>empty
>silent
>see troopers walking toward me
>realize I won't have to deal with this crap much longer.
>Just have to finish smuggler story and I will have the legendary tag

I really like this top, kinda reminds me of Luke's outfit in 6 but with a little armor on it.

I grabbed Cassus Fett's Greaves off the market and it goes really well with it, color matches real well.

Pub fleet has people on my end on Ebin, where are you?

It needs bit more bulk. Most armors suffer from that problem where your character looks really skinny with it on.

That does look really good

Apparently I came back to fleet too late. Running around and seeing nobody but a few obvious /afk types.

Those swords are ugly though.

Why are pubs always so ded?

Everyone is busy being sith edgelords.

Where has everyone gone? Did we turn into pub fleet or something.

I'm seething with rage because people are not buying my dank stuff, fucking EU poorfags desu.

We're not poor, just stingy.
t. has 50m and can easily make more but still won't spend >5m on anything even if I know the item is worth that much

Pic related

>not Taris as Trooper

You don't even need to know the Code. Just read the tooltips and see what leads into what.

Marr is the only sane Dark Council member.

Oh, and for the people last thread who were talking about population counts, the number in the top left only counts your current instance, not the sum of all instances

See pic

Since canonically you get him after Chapter 3, no.

Powertech or merc? Which one is more fun?

mercs = gods

>only sane Dark Council member
Vowrawn, Mortis and possibly Rictus say hi, although the last is a complete noshow, although he is smart enough to realize sending an entire fleet to Oricon is a fucking retarded idea and only sends a small strike force

Inquisitor too unless it's Nox.

no

t. imperius

Inq is batshit regardless of how you play it, Nox just veers towards the psychopathic part of crazy

Yeah fair enough. Was mainly thinking of Ravage, Thanaton, Baras, Jadus, and Nox.

>Thanaton is obsessed with muh tradition
>Abandons it immediately when he starts losing

He deserved to be killed.

Just because I hear voices doesn't mean I'm nuts, that's just rude.

>for good

And then a few months later they bring it back

>hearing voices
that's Theron in your earpiece, Commander

>tfw still have it even after they fixed the bug

Suckers.

Have what

Senya's saber. There was a bug that if you owned the Nathema robes they got replaced with the saber. It was later fixed but I still have both.

So I just realised that if you play SI, you're about 50m away from Vitiate's throne room at one point.

The only thing stopping you from getting there

>smug red faggot lusts after my dick in every conversation
>do my best to avoid catering to his homolust
>literally get to burn the faggot at the end
Good xpac.

>those extra iso-5 droids don't pop up as reinforcements in other story areas if you decide to save your team
biggest waste of potential

So what was papa Kallig's power back in his day if he was buried so close to the throne?

He had all the potential to sire a strong Sith bloodline, but instead buggered assholes.

The better question is why Fishier didn't just absorb his power.

He was dead and buried long before Vitiate was a twinkling spermlet in Dramath's taut, round nutsack

I still always save his team because at that point I'm still thinking we can find a way to control those droids. Would be huge waste to just scrap them. It's just so weird how we somehow can't, it's a computer on legs with weapons.

Vitiate built the temple on top of Kallig's tomb just to piss him off and make his ghost the "warden" of the temple

>Anakin didn't drop the human

What a waste.

>Anakin stops caring as much about Padme's death
>Ahsoka helps him and Mace uncover Palpatine's plot
>The Empire isn't created, but the CIS still exists
>Count Dooku continues the war against the Republic
>Anakin and Ahsoka get disillusioned with the Jedi's lack of commitment to getting the job done
>They both take a shuttle to the outer rim to see what is there
>Stumble across Dromund Kaas and get brainwashed
>Return back to Republic space with a fleet of Mandalorians-in-exile pissed off at the pussification of their people
>Darth Vader is the new Darth Revan
>Ahsoka fights at his side, going to the extreme for peace
>Conquers the CIS, brings the Republic to its knees
>Unifies the galaxy, brings balance to the Force
>makes a bunch of half-orange brats after pumping Ahsoka full of baby batter

>Play female character on Makeb
>No one flirts with you or tries to get into your pants
How peaceful

>Male char's have to deal with the constant fear or dropping the soap
>Meanwhile female characters get one flirt option in the entire time they're on Makeb

Can you change Ashara at all depending on your alignment?

I'm doing a second SW story right now and I'm really enjoying how much sense it makes to play it light side, was kinda wondering if SI was similar

Or at least let there be a companion that cared

I was a DS Jedi Knight before this and it didn't seem like Kira changed her demeanor at all, but she occasionally approved of killing people. She was more of a brash Jedi I guess.

So I took a Jedi Knight to 50, and am playing my Sith Warrior now, just about to start Shadow of Revan.

Is it worth taking the JK through Butt Cartel up to Knights to see the Republic side, or should I forget about it?

Tbh Pub Makeb is more of a trooper thing, so feel free to skip it if you want.

>le Light Side Sith Warrior meme
I don't get it. Why do people think this is the correct way? I play it pragmatic :^); but there are some obvious Dark choices that better yourself or the Empire. I will admit some Light choices are more honorable, but, not all. Some are just stupid.

no

SoR is barely different between factions, there's some minor dialogue changes but nothing notable

>shit face
>shit voice
>doesn't bend over at your flirts
She really is trash, isn't she?

Apparently the dark side can give you a cold.

I started as an "honorable warrior" since the beginning. Even explained myself in the early training areas as "I will give him an honorable fight" or "I will not betray my honor". And Sith in the jail cell, I gave him the fighting chance to give him an "honorable death".

I do make some dark choices when they make sense, but I am trying to change the Empire from within (which has a lot of dialogue supporting this) and I won't do anything to forsake my honor. The Sith way of backstabbing and psychopathy hasn't worked out for them too much

So you're Praven?

Ashara's change is more believable as it happens across the story instead of at the snap of your fingers. She starts at "jedi good guys, sith bad guys" but starts to get more dark sided as time goes on. I wouldn't be surprised if she was DS1 when she eventually comes back hopefully

>And Sith in the jail cell, I gave him the fighting chance to give him an "honorable death".
Devotek was an incompetent, borderline traitor who let thousands of Imperials die. It's not "honorable" to give him a fighting chance. He's a fuckup, in prison, transported to be executed by an upstart Sith acolyte.

Tremel and Baras explain it quite perfectly; he was a useless waste of space, and no amount of effort needed to be wasted on him. You prioritized sentimental emotions over the correct actions.

>but I am trying to change the Empire from within (which has a lot of dialogue supporting this)
I don't see this either. Maybe from Nox's position, because he's being betrayed and used as a pawn almost constantly, but he is the one who has the apprentice that wants to walk a grey/dark line and convert Nox to that line of thinking.

Wrath's quest is a vengeance quest. Not a "change the empire" quest. It's a "I got fucked, and now I am going to fuck this fat fraud back." Sure, be light or "pragmatic" or even start undermining Baras in Chapter 1 and 2, but when Chapter 3 rolls around, you're 100% Dark revenge quest.

>telling people how to play their toons
Here we fucking go

>not convincing the Jedi to kill the helpless Sith in cold blood
literally the best scene in the story, maybe even the entire game

I'm not telling people how to play their toons, retard. We're talking about what (if anything) makes for a Light Side Sith Warrior.

Don't post if you've got nothing to contribute.
>toon
>>>/wowg/

By light side most mean not being unbelievable idiot and plays as someone who takes their word seriously. I hate traitors but I value my word more so I've let some traitors go depending on who it was.

>By light side most mean not being unbelievable idiot
>implying the light side doesn't have unbelievable idiot choices
this is why it's best to be """pragmatic""" :^)

Which one was this? End of Belsavis?

>sith
>honor
LMAO

this tbqh
the founding principles of the sith are killing your fellow acolytes to win the chance of eventually murdering your master
such honor

yeah
bonus points for sending him back to the Jedi recklessly confused by this strange interaction with the Emperor's Wrath

>the """Light""" option was eternally imprisoning the woman
>the """Dark""" option was mercy-killing her
BIOWARE FOLKS

Indeed.
"Treachery is the Sith's endless game; you must win it." -Aloysius Kallig

Light/Neutral side in things often gets your Warrior allies as well, which is more helpful than "MURDER MURDER MURDER KILL KILL" rabid dog stuff

>Weakening your order like that

What if that one group had Marr, Wrath and Nox but only one of them was allowed to live? This shit is why the jedi were able to push the sith to the edge of the galaxy.

More Darthsoka

>doesn't bend over at your flirts
But she gets pretty flustered easily and it's great
Until Ziost. Then you're too busy calling her out to flirt

>Acolyte
Spend most of your time on Korriban outperforming or killing your fellow acolytes to win the apprenticeship. Fail and you die.

>Appprentice
Spend most of your time studying your Master's weaknesses. Occasionally work against or kill his other apprentices so that they don't do the deed before you.

>Lord/Darth
After being elevated as high as you can go, kill your master to assume his power. Get elecated to their position of Darth. If you're lucky or planned it well (Nox), you take his place on the Dark Council.

>Dark Council
Work against other Councilmembers to further your own powerbase. Your apprentice eventually kills you.

>Force Ghost
Work to undermine or eventually take over a weak Inquisitor who is learning how to Force Walk. Get captured and told you will be released upon his success. End up getting kept as a battery for the rest of your existence.

The real question is: Why the fuck would you ever take an apprentice as a Sith?

It's not like the Warrior had much training anyway, they got rushed through everything because they were thought to be strong because of their bloodline.

They could have lived a somewhat normal life beforehand and not been brainwashed into being a murder psycho.

this tbqh

being more interested in killing eachother than actually pooling resources together is pretty retarded.

nah she gets flustered all the same
especially in that first flirt
>no senpai I can't think of our sexy jungle romp, the big bad ghost will eat me

When can you start scissoring the potato as a grill Jedi?

So that if the Jedi aren't completely wiped out in their lifetime, at least they leave a competent Sith in their place.
Really, it's the most selfless thing a Sith will ever do.

SoR
Apparently the end of the universe is very erotic

Was Revan a "pragmatic" Sith?

>20,000+ years of fighting
>d-don't worry apprentice we'll get them soon!
really the only one who had a chance was Vitamin and he cheated life and didn't use apprentices. hell scourge was the closest thing and we all know how that went.

No, but he was a "pragmatic" Jedi. He was a very Sith-like Sith when he was under brainwashing, just not on the murder/psycho level.

>it'll take Satele years to notice I have the dark side in me
Jedi """Masters"""" everyone

Yes

The Sith Order only about 2300 years old as of SWOT, but yeah.

Kind of makes me miss Sor
For all it gets flirting with Lana is fun
Then KotFE/KotET kicks in and that DS corruption hits her like a speeder

Read your holocrons, padawan. The dark side has been a thing since the conception of the order.

>Jedi Masters still can't tell that one of them is actually a Sith
It's a damn shame they haven't figured out how to pierce the Dark Side's various illusions by now, or at least develop their own version.

Oh. I thought you were referring to Sith teachings specifically.

Is the only plus of dark side quick power?

From what I am reading, light side will often make you stronger in the long run, but dark side makes you strong really fast.

It was an accident that I stuck my dick into the twilek cutie on Tython and Kira, killed Ayylmaorr, took the super weapons, left civilians to die and took a bribe from some Corellian woman to save her stuff instead of aiding our military effort.

>DS corruption
nah, it's just age
she's likely pushing 50

Pretty much
All you have to do is play SI to find out what happens when you get too much power too fast
Meanwhile LS often teaches self-control so you can hone your skills more precisely, which is often more useful than brute force.

>Masters know that Kira needs to work on self-control
>assigns her to a young, hot prodigy
You don't need to pretend you didn't mea nto tap her, user. They needed those Jedi babbies

>egotistical Jedi Knight who butchered a race of creatures, banged a twilek, and routinely berating his superiors
>is assigned a headstrong and insolent padawan with self-control and attachment issues
"YEP, LOOKS GOOD TO ME"

Lets settle this once and for all. Which is worse , Marauder mains or Trooper mains ?

Replace twilek with senator and wonder how Ahsoka turned out as good as she did.

It would've been a lot different if the senator was a fling and married togruta padawan and later got her pregnant.

I was thinking late 20's
Stress of running Sith Intel just hit her harder than Keeper because she doesn't know how to

Marauders
Troopers are either only doing it because Commandos = gods right now, or because of "muh duty to the Republic", which while cringeworthy, is at least tolerable, especially in group content.
Marauderps, meanwhile, are usually edgy 12-year-olds who saw the Eradicator set in the Hope trailer and the dualwield and thought "zomg sew kewl guise". Also tunnelvision, pulling groups before the tank, and blaming healers for deaths are Marauderp trademarks

I wasn't too big of a fan of her in Clone Wars, but Ahsoka in Rebels is badass

Can you convert Jaesa's alignment later on or is it just one and done at that point?