rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Overview Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=B5kgm-8CAP4

>Fire Emblem Heroes: Spring Festival
youtube.com/watch?v=YYdr0UhJXBY

Previous:

Azura is shit

>quests aren't sectioned off into normal/hard/lunatic anymore
that's nice of them. lot to scroll through though.

I want to fuck Ryoma.

Armoured foes
Cavalry foes
Flier foes
Where

Looks better than Kozaki's art.

t. Hidarifag

>t. Good tastefag
Damn! You sure got him!

What do I do with this thing?

Trip back on.

t. Kozaki

So April update when?

Who?

Well, I've already rolled 220 orbs on this banner, now that I have another 20 saved up, I may as well- OH SHIT

What would her stats and weapon be?

I'm hoping for her Luna Lance or Sapphire Spear.

Really, I should have known better than to expect good things.

I've been there before, user. Don't get your hopes up.

>both lucina and camilla have spring outfits

time to cast off my shackles and become the glorious whale I've always dreamed of

>3rd pull on this banner
HAH get cucked waifufags

This is a cute Lucina though. She good?

Are there difficulty levels for the April quests? I don't have any red tomes so I can't do all the challenges yet and progress to a higher difficulty level.

Is TA2 + Reposition good enough to pass to Nowi or do I need TA3?

She's a poor man's Linde. Okay if you don't have Linde though.

Not really. Her Attack is too low and after the new bonus units rotate out she's just fodder for her skill.

TA2 is good enough for most purposes

>kill 20 level 40+ flyers

We managed to hunt armors and horses, what's a few birds?

>tfw lv1 2* Wrys

gauntlet is coming anyways

Where do you find 20 level 40+ flyers?

First tenth stratum for me was 4 peg knights. It won't take long

Arena

No news, no updates, just April quests

Well looks like nothing to do again today

>Go into Arena and oneshot a marth and lucina with it

Thanks user

The tower as always. You just have to persist. Once I couldn't find horses at all one day and then next map suddenly had 4.

What's gauntlet?

Lunatic 9-1 will get you two for 20 stamina, if you want consistency.

Arena + training tower

You pick one of 8 characters and support them with your votes through battle gauntlet. Winner of each round gets 500 feathers + x feathers based on rank. This one's theme is Wyverns vs Pegasi.
I am supporting Subaki and Palla, but it's probably going to be Camilla or Cordelia win in the end.

What a fucking joke.

You act like fliers are hard or scary. Any archer makes short work of them especially with a dancer.

You have to find them.

>allen dies to 2 sub 40% hits
you and lance have suffered the same fate
not gonna reset for your fuck up, you've served me well though

Join Team Thighs!

Well you got all month.

It's not like any of the quests even give anything of value besides orbs. All these crystal quests may as well not give you anything.

I like Hana

I actually forgot Honkers even existed.

I only got Subaki so i'm going with him.

I have Cordellia but her stats are absolute trash garbage so i'll feed her TA or lance to someone else.

I want the update IS !

Nice meme

>He doesnt have a lvl 40+ Wrys.

oh goddamnit thats the maze one isnt it

wait nevermind wrong chapter

Just use light blessings if you're a scrub

Coincidentally, there's going to be a pegaslut vs whyvern voting gauntlet later this month

Why does Odin make a better Dark Knight than Leon? I even promoted him a bit early, and he only has 3 less magic and 3 less resistance. I was gonna dump him after getting Ophelia, but I think I might use him a bit longer now

>game was released February 3
>March update was March 3
>people seriously thought there would be an update today and not on April 3

Sleep tight, Dracoknight

You are the ocean's grey waves...

Forget Ike, we need the 3-13 archer.

>puit miledy in galle range
>he doesn't attack her
that's cool as fuck

Generics Banner: Penta-axe General, 3-13 Archer, Rallyman, ???

I love Hana!

Stop passing TA to Nowi, she's a tank who beats most green units anyway so she doesn't need it.

None of his wyvern buddies do either, they'll just swarm around m'lady and stay there.

I can't think of another memetic generic so have this instead

Is a +SPD/-HP Nino worth promoting to 5*?

>all these Dancer and +10 Nino meme teams
>I don't have a single +10 unit

What the fuck Arena? The Dancer is almost always Azura too. I didn't even understand rape fetishes until I had to fight all these Azuras and their gay waves of endless Nino and Linde armies destined to DP my Kagero beyond some trees. I can't even fucking nuke her if I get in range, because Nino is there hugging her ass like a scat fetishist looking for her next fix. If they ever make a folder function in this game, I'm going to make sure Azura is stuck in a fucking folder all alone for all the bullshit she put me through, so that no one can see the sick shit I'll do to her. Shit that would make bandits look like Clerics ready to warp you to some free boots. Shit that'd make the Alvis killing Sigurd and fucking his own half-sister look like a pure and wholesome childhood romance. Shit that would get Orson off the hook for being a traitor and fucking his dead wife because they'd be too busy looking for me.

I kinda stopped being mad halfway through this, but the point is, fuck the arena, fuck whales, and especially fuck Azura.

>she's a tank who beats most green units anyway
No, that's what your red units are for. And aside from Hector, green mages are much more common than axes, so TA won't get her killed by much she wouldn't already get killed by, like Julia and Nino.

That's her best boon and potentially her best bane. Do it.

yes and give her Fury+Desperation while you are at it

Boltzerker from Birthright

My -Spd Lucina beats +10 Julia and my -atk Loli Tiki beats every Hector i've seen so what greens are Nowi supposed to be fighting

Who's the pentaxe general?

Nigga what. Go for it. I have one that's +atk/-hp and she already wrecks house. +spd is ideal for maximum double potential.

>having a low BST team
Post your shitters, user. We'll fix it up for you.

thanks senpais. She's 3-stars right now so.. it'll take a while, but I'm guessing it'll be worth it.

This motherfucker. He's got charisma as well.

the best unit in thracia 776

>Put Fury on Lucina
>Now against +6 Eirika and Azura and a +5 Nino
At least the Linde is only +1 right? I've never seen more than +1 before this.

>Stop passing TA to Nowi
No.

Unlimited Axe Works

Maybe it's just me but their are so many other units who make better use of TA unlike Nowi that becomes marginally better at something she's already good at.

I know that feel. I put Fury 2 on Ninian, Lucina, and Nino and recently encountered a +8 Nino. Good thing that the AI is dumb.
On Nino related, can somebody post UBW: Nino version?

>already at 4.00% as a f2p on this banner

I just want one fucking 5 star

God bless Nino spending three turns breaking walls while Azura and Linde charged in.

My only low BST character is Kagero. Everyone else is average. I just wanted to rant. Because fuck Azura.

>chapter 21 of FE6
>11 more turns to go
>still haven't made it inside the fucking castle
fuck me if I have to restart this chapter Im going to be mad beyond belief
those early reinforcements are insane

I don't actually know what this is meant to be, aside from Nino summoning Swords of Revealing Light.

>tfw dont know what B skill to put on Minerva

Would Escape Route be good on the off chance she takes huge damage and survives? Also would Threaten Speed work on her?

A character from Fate/stay night spams swords (Unlimited Blade Works) in a similar way to the tome's animation in FEH

You don't seem to understand, user. Red units CANNOT beat her. They all suicide when they attack, something that others like raven tomes can't do. Unless you're dumb and let a Lucina get Luna + Desperation, every single red unit dies after initiating the attack.

People here still think Setsuna is better than Takumi, stats and facts won't help them.

>gets added
>doesn't get all his axes as options
IS would find a way to screw it up

>tfw 4531 rating
>5130 ranking
>Use high BST meme team to get a better score
>get fucked over on the 6th battle by a Fury Nowi
Fuck me. I had even skipped the previous battle because their leader was Nowi.

Leo is not a very good unit in Fates to my experience. He's not terrible but pretty meh even with his unique weapon.

That said, Odin works far better in a physical class. I had mine be a Samurai for a few levels to pick up Vantage and Duelist Blow, and then switched to Dread Fighter (you get free Dread Scrolls if you buy a second route).

After an arms scroll to get his weapon levels up and giving him forged weapons with long names for his personal skill he was amazing.

I have seen neither of these things, it will remain Swords of Revealing Light.

So you're worse against every other character just to beat Lucina (the rest die even with fury)

She's so fast the she can't get double normally, so normally I would just attack with Lucina and then refresh to get the kill, but this one fag had her with Quick Riposte, getting a retaliate kill in return. It works wonders on defense unless the attacker has a red mage.
But for real, a great skill would be Desperation, it's great for a speedy unit.

Which is cuter?