Which one should I get /o?

Which one should I get /o?

>All regular cabs
>All 5-speeds
>All 4x4s

Either top right or bottom left

Whatever you do, do not get a Ford Ranger.

But which 4.0?

There is only one AMC 4.0

Bottom left or bottom right, if you can score a good deal on the Toyota and the frame is decent, jump on that.

The ones with parts available.

get the jeep. they are fucking indestructible.

Are D21 Hardbodies good?

What's wrong with a Ford Ranger senpai

frig off randy

Civic for 3k.

I've heard rust is quite prevalent on certain models (I want to say 2006+ but I'm not sure) and the V6 engine in the is not that great.

Are you taking about the Venom 3.0 V6 or the 4.0 V6?

Shit, I mean Vulcan not Venom

I saw a thread awhile ago on the whole Ranger situation and honestly I don't know. The general assumption I got was the frame was more susceptible to rust than other trucks and that the engine wasn't all that great power-wise

probably the Vulcan than since it only has like 140hp

fuck off randy

Ok, the Comanches rust out something awful. The toyotas are great daily drivers. The Hardbodies also rust out fucking awful. The Ford, they are everywhere! Parts are available easily. If it were me I'd choose a clean Hardbody. But expect to pay a pretty penny.

The Vulcan's are reliable, but they don't get that much better mileage than the 4.0. The frames in my experience (2 94s from the salt belt) are just fine, but spring shackles and the frame mounts will rust away. Pull the bed and spend $150 at RockAuto for parts, and a few hours and a torch and that shiz is like new. Did 3 out of 4 shackles and mounts on my Bro-in-laws truck in 3 hours.

Jeep. It looks the best. Has the second best power. Great 4x4. Best size interior. Doesn't get cucked by Mazda/Nissan 4cylinder.

Ah Ford 4.0 v6
If you are a Mexican or fag.

Anyone who shits on rangers has probably never owned one. Except CC81PT, who was retarded and thought a 4 cylinder gutless truck would be fun,

My 4 cylinder Ranger is fine. I get them emmpeegees and know I'm not going to win any stoplight challenges. And that's.....OK. Still better than an Iron Duke S10 that feels/sounds like my lawn mower.

Comanche

comanche!

I've had 3 of them, they're really shitty. Get the taco.

FPBP, came here to say the D
>parts are everywhere
>easy to work on
>less cost than a taco
downsides: IFS and japanese tier clearcoat

fuck off randy

T A C O M A
A
C
O
M
A

Depends on whether or not they've been molested by previous owners. Stock Hardbodies will probably outlive you with normal maintenance, but they're super popular among clueless rednecks for modding into bush-buggies and rock crawlers .

Frag of, Randy.

god i wish i had a mint hardbody

i assure you the tacoma willbe the most fun and reliable if you do your part

I wasn't shitting on the Ranger, I was just saying I have heard they aren't that great.

>jeep
wont make it out of the lot lol, I thought Randy Bobandy claiming they're indestructible was hilarious though
>ford will be rusted to fuck depending on where you live
>also will smell like taco farts

Tacoma is my vote

nissan hardbody.

I would realistically get a ranger here, but only because there are 1 million of them in junkyards everywhere so parts are as easy as it gets.

>9000 dollars
>for a two wheel drive 15 year old vehicle
lmao

>9 thousand dollars
>OP wants a 5-lug
Bruh that's 4k at most

>4x4 tacoma
>4k
more like 14k

Oh duh, saw the 5-lug in the picture but skimmed over where OP said 4x4

Depending on the condition, a 4x4 1st gen Tacoma will cost between 7 and 9 thousand

The Comanche of course.

What are your guys opinion on the Ford Rangers? Specifically the 3.0 V6