If you aren't strictly ONLY using Shell gasoline to fuel your automobile you literally do not care at all about your...

If you aren't strictly ONLY using Shell gasoline to fuel your automobile you literally do not care at all about your car at all and rightfully have no place posting on this automotive forum, or any other for that matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

recombu.com/cars/article/is-it-worth-buying-shell-v-power-nitro-fuel
aaa.com/AAA/common/AAR/files/Fuel-Quality-Full-Report.pdf
m.costco.com/gasoline-q-and-a.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's wrong with chevron?

If youre in the Northeast, irving > Shell.

>not putting 94 Ultra in your car

Enjoy being slow

>not using costco gas
You a gay or something?

What makes them so special? They put alcohol in the gas like everyone else where I am. The only one that's 100% GASOLINE near me is a single Stewarts

wuts dat user?

Are you poor or something?

Mobile master race

>Not paying for a Costco membership
>t. poorfag

Ouch. Where is that? People in Alberta start bitching when it gets over 95 cents.

All I use is Shell V-Power NiTRO+ gas.

Seems like it may be better than the normal stuff:
recombu.com/cars/article/is-it-worth-buying-shell-v-power-nitro-fuel

It's usually about the same price as other gas, so I don't see a reason not to get it.

If you aren't drinking my jizz exclusively you will die of aids

i always go shell because they sell 80c coffees and $3 orange juices and they always have mentos on sale

To be honest I feel like my car runs better on the new Citgo triclean stuff

Feels like it pulls harder and runs smoother. I've tried Shell stuff, my car feels like it bucks more with Shell, and the Mobil fuel I've used honestly felt pretty lazy.

BP and Citgo is what I like to run. Both feel noticeably better than the rest in terms of power made and I don't have any issue at low RPM bucking

sounds like placebo to me

i always use the cheapest gasoline on my shitbox

no problems to this day

Could be, but the Citgo gets noticeably better fuel economy in my V8

Like damn near 2 more MPG and I do regular WOT pulls getting onto the interstate.

How bottom of the barrel is Pilot Travel Centers gas?

That looks comfy as fuck

Sheetz here. I'm sorry, car.

The ones I use to go to in VA sell 92 octane instead of 93

What is even the point of selling 1 octane difference, but regardless its bottom tier shit.

Fake.

Real QTs always have homeless people hanging around the front

Sounds like you live in a not-so-great area.

I usually go with muh vpower, or BJ's gas because it's 2.40/gal for 93

Is ARCO gas any good? It's like 30 cents cheaper than other gas around me.

almost 4 freedom rectangles for a gallon of shit grade fuel, jesus fucking christ that garbage is sub 2 dollars a gallon here

I can assure you that if you live in Australia, this is the best fuel that you can buy unless your car is tuned for E85.

I have never been to a QT with homeless people around it. I've seen a few shells and chevrons with them, though.

>not vp racing

>not special ordering your fuel

$1.20-30 on the island boy it never fuckin goes down. last time im in grande prairie like 89 cents couple months ago ayy

94 AKI octane is 101 RON octane in Europe. That's not "shit" fuel by any measure.

Whats wrong with BP ultimate 98

not in white areas

>pull into my local members only costco gas station, not a single scum asking for a buck for fuel in sight
>every pump is spotless and well maintained
>never have to pump gas next to someone who isnt at least middle class
>gas is always 15-20 cents cheaper than anywhere else

All of my cars fuel holes only receive the sweet penetration of costco fuel pumps.

>If you aren't strictly ONLY using Shell gasoline to fuel your automobile you literally do not care at all about your car at all and rightfully have no place posting on this automotive forum, or any other for that matter.

When you say stupid shit like this, in the manner in which you've phrased it...just makes you sound like some kinda pretentious faggot desu...
Cause, in real life, not everyone has a Shell station down the road, or even reasonably close by...

>Driving through Michigan
>Hit bingo fuel just north of Saginaw
>Get friend to find a good gas station
>Picks Shell
>Roll towards station on fumes
>Progressively neighborhood gets worse
>Shell is low key a dumpy mini mart with iron bars on the window and shitty pumps
>Drive the extra 10 minutes to a Speedway and eat at the ihop next door

Doesn't matter if their meme fuel gets you killed.

Costco and Sam's. They're way cheaper, there's never any homeless people hanging around and they're always clean and well maintained.

Reminder, EU/Aus/Whatever Octane isn't the same as Freedumb AKI Octane

Deer attractant

I get way better gas mileage with techron

Tfw live in Colorado and can only get 91 octaine

Never seen a QT with homeless. Where the fuck do you live?

I like Shell fuel but they are frequently operated by the shadiest fuckwits and have the most run down convenience stores.

theres a murphys that sells race gas in denver/colo springs

Cool thanks user

I wonder who's behind this post.

This whole thread is the entire reason why organic chemists shit on car enthusiasts. If you really think seashell gasoline is gonna make your car run an extra 3hp to the wheels then you're a mouthbreather. Shell's quality standards are "un-beatable" meaning they cannot be outperformed, but that doesn't mean other companies aren't performing at that same level.

The names are all franchised, once the fuel leaves the refinery it's up in the air as to whether your local station attendant pisses in your precious 93 AKI. In addition, all states have different fucking blends in fuel quality. That alone makes this whole thread a needless pissing contest.

You want good gas? There's something called a top-tier detergent gasoline rating. It was created so cuck bois have a standard to hold their fuel quality at besides Anti-Knock Index. And yes, Kirkland (Cosco) has this rating. In fact their systems dose detergents at the individual stations, making their blends the most consistent on the market.

Fuck, now I'm out of gas!!!!

aaa.com/AAA/common/AAR/files/Fuel-Quality-Full-Report.pdf
m.costco.com/gasoline-q-and-a.html

There's definitely a difference in qualities... Shell won't give you more power but at least you can trust it's freshness and quality. Costco gas is good and so cheap because they buy fuckloads of it. You think the cheap mexistation that fills their tanks once a month is quality?

Niggers own shells in case you didn't know. Freshness depends on who owns the station and whether they care about your precious ultra 94 or their Keystone 6-pack specials on Tuesday

Scottsdale and Tempe are both pretty expensive places but the QT's still have hobos hanging around. Or they're just really dirty hipsters.

My dad always said to go to bp, are they that much better?

My shell literally has a fuel truck come in once a week station is always packed. I trust my 92+ nitro gas is of the highest quality for my baiku

I go to this place. They sell E0 from a refinery up the river. E10 can suck my dick. The owner has a small farm so I can pick up some damn good eggs and sometimes other stuff while I'm there.

it's not in Alberta
otherwise it;s better than Shell

>not putting 94 Ultra in your car
Any car that requires 94 usa octane to slow down the burn and prevent knocking has something wrong.

>Real QTs always have homeless people hanging around the front
>I've seen a few shells and chevrons with them, though.
When I see loiterers on the sidewalk, I go inside the store to prepay cash for the cash price. Those loiterers are just waiting for people to feed cash into the outdoor payment kiosk. As soon as you take out your money, they come to ask you.

>not using LPG
It's like you're not even Eastern European.

>not a single scum asking for a buck for fuel in sight
That's because Costco gas stations are deep inside private property. There is no nearby public sidewalk for homeless to loiter at. Costco stations only accept cards, so no one has cash out unlike other places that accept cash or cards.

Basically, when the ability to loiter is totally removed, there won't be homeless hanging around. They move to somewhere else that allows them to loiter and watch for cars arriving. Our local costco also stopped loiterers asking cars because the city had the sidewalk removed on that exit side at the traffic light. Since it is illegal to loiter in the street or driveway ramp, that is how they forced beggars away from the cars. When the closest a beggar can be to a car is 15 to 20 feet away, they stop standing there with their signs. They know they are too far away. They can't get closer because they'll be arrested.

>organic chemists shit on car enthusiasts

are we supposed to care or something?

The only place in my town that does 98 RON is BP.

i commute 20 miles to a gas station for muh 50/50 e85/e91 mix.

How have they not been sued by hasbro?

>costco
This. Nothing beats costco gas. No homeless faggots or beggars to be seen. Quick and easy and I can grab a berry smoothie and a chicken bake in the food court.

The other way around there, kiddo.

Irving gas is shit and you know it and I work for Irving

I just use whichever is convenient when I need fuel, it's usually the supermarket one

It's all the same petrol though so why does it matter?

Shell has had a bad rep in my country for having dirty fuel. Fucked up a lot of cars a few years back.

BP only for me now

Anybody here ever been asked to pay for somebody else's petrol?

A dindu nuffin asked me to pay for her petrol yesterday afternoon and I turned her away. I was in an affluent area as well, so she was probably just passing through when she started to run low.

I've chipped in a few dollars to people that come up just short when paying at the register, sure they might be faking it but I like to think that by doing it others may help me should the same happen

The thing that really annoyed me was the fact that she was using her car, which was presumably low on petrol, to come up to other people asking them to pay.

She could've just parked it and asked around on foot.

Perhaps next time I'll chip in a few dollars.

With your shit tier 10 psia atmosphere you don't need more.

>gas autists
fucking lmaoing at plebs

I don't think there are 5 people on Veeky Forums who know what octane actually does and when you need it.

>organic chemists shit on car enthusiasts
That is some spicy drama. What else? Do civil engineers laugh at book collectors? Are foodies getting BTFO by piano tuners?

Do NOT give those fucking low life's money. They use the kindness of others and don't need shit. If they were that broke they wouldn't be driving around. Who the fuck drives a car to empty, goes to a gas station, then sits there with no money? All these people are scammers. Never feel sorry for them. I get people all the time asking me here in Houston. Old nigger lady asked me to buy her grandkid shoes the other day. These people just ask everyone until someone is dumb enough. NEVER give your money to parasite scum.

Once a week? I worked at a grocery store gas station and it was ATLEAST once a day. If it is once a week then they don't sell very much gas

This.

I have a friend who is a junkie and does this shit all the time. Sometimes his mom will give him grocery money, then he will go to the store and beg for people to buy his groceries (so he can use his moms money for a shot). When he has his kid with him people hardly say no. Do these people a favor and make them feel shame.

Use the right measurement retard. It's probably stronger than you put in your car.

I do too, and it's better than anything else up here.

You're retarded if you think otherwise.

Most supercars recommend 93/94 octane.

>Anybody here ever been asked to pay for somebody else's petrol?
I've only paid for someone's shortfall twice, but that was at the register inside the shop. I will never take my card out from my wallet outside and punch in my PIN code outside. Why?
1. My wallet is out with other people potentially armed next to me and near their getaway vehicle. Bad move.
2. My card is out and someone could possibly see my PIN punched from a different angle.
3. Once card is inserted and PIN used, that pump could put out more gas than I want to pay more.
4. Is that car really hers? Or is she filling it up for someone else? You say "What's the difference as long as it is filled up?" But to me, I don't like being lied to just as I don't casually toss out lies for personal profit.

Inside the store, I feel a lot safer paying for someone else's gas with my PIN code. I am not going to re-punch the PIN at the pump for someone that is going to take away my card and haul ass to the nearest ATM for $600 before I can possibly cancel the card.

What is the equivalent to 95 octane in America?

Every time people have came up to me asking for money I always turn them away, except for one time.

Some guy filling up next to me in a shitty Saturn saw me and asked if I had any money to spare for gas. I told him no, and then he went on to this story about how he had a tire blowout and he spent his last $40 on that tire. He also went on to explain that his mother was in the car and he needed to get her home (which was over 50 miles away) you could just hear the disappointment in his voice. At that point he was just venting. After that he went over to someone else.

I looked over and saw the brand new tire. I also looked in the passenger seat and saw a very old woman reclining in the chair, laying on her side. She looked like she was in rough shape. To clear any other doubts I looked over to his gas pump and saw he only put in 2.34.

I went back up to him and gave him ten dollars. His eyes lit up, he thanked me and immediately went inside to the cashier. I drove away before he could come back out.

You must live up in the libcuck north.

I have a shell station 30 secs from my apt, and a chevron station 2 minutes from work #blessed

>tfw the shell I go to always has gas grifters

>tfw user reminds you of the grifter
I still can't believe I watched that shit and lived...

>the shell I go to always has gas grifters
Then tell the gas station and also send a message to the main Shell company that you won't go back to that station due to the station's acceptance of hustlers outside on their property.

someone i know drives the gas tank diesels things and he said they all come from the same refinery, only difference is the detergents they put in. for example, he told me chevron add like a liter of "techron" in the underground gas holder thing

Can't speak for Chevron, but I know Costco works like that.
>Because I did that shit

I have a 1970s carburated 2-stroke desinged to run 78 octane, why should I pay more for my gas?
Some people actualy managed it to run on:
Ethanol
Acetone
Ethylacetate
Diesel oil (only if engine is warm enough)
30 year old gas

Why should 95 octane fuel from any pump be bad?

>e85

is this an aussie only meme? I think theres only a handful of stations in the UK that sell E85 because it's so fucking expensive to produce

My shitbike has been known to run on 71 octane fuel. Its not going to have problems with any fuel in this country.

In my country gas costs the equivalent of 6.2 dollars per gallon so I get the cheapest one available. Sue me.

The shells near me don't have 93 and that's what my tune is for so I go to QT

>he spent his last $40
You are just encouraging neetdom.