Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVVgojg8Y6c
youtu.be/mAajfD8Mf7M
youtube.com/watch?v=Gla-yMayJ2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pl y Bla bl e ! ! !

I want to buy Hokuto's game

Wo l pl y! !

Reminder that SFV will be the first ever online fighting game to be both technologically competent AND fun to play after the CFN update.

youtube.com/watch?v=gVVgojg8Y6c

I got it bad for hakama girls

MOSHI MOSHI! ANSAH DESU!

You can buy SFV and 2017 Character Pass right now, user...

Play Litchi's game.

>You can buy SFV

for the sake of civility Im just gonna pretend you didn't say that and though I forgive you Im not sure I can ever hold you in the same respect

But I want to play the game with the sexy slime bug girl

I saw all the other's that where posted, is this a promo for crossdressing dlc?

I would buy Azrael in that dress. No homo.

>Litchi

Good taste. I hope more characters have hakama customs in T7.

It's an April Fools joke about them becoming a male idol group. Costumes in sprite-based games take up alot of resources, hence why they're almost never done. Noel getting one was an outlier if anything.

Well there's at least one guarantee anyways. Get my aikido on.

>saftey pins in uniform

Support my game!

I honestly have no idea why she caused such a shit storm when Alissa was about a billion times more moe moe anime bullshit.

What if this april fool actually was a sneaky trailer for T7 guest characters

I really want to see Lili in one but I'll probably have to wait for PC mods for that.

I wouldn't complain I suppose but those are some weird choices. Would rather them than seeing some of the SFV shitters anyways

Holy fucking shit, SFV actually killed the genre.

My guess is it's because idolshit on top of moeshit. I hate both, but I also hate Tekken so it's not a problem for me.

toppest fighting sisters

They are the best.

I only hope SFV is the last Dimps Fighter.

I want SFVI to feel really new.

Artificial outcry for viral marketing.

Why does she speak engrish again?

I'm pretty sure Alisa cause a huge meltdown too. But at the end of the day people eat it up, iirc they said they didn't expect her to be as popular as she got.

Anyway, the clipping in that "EX4/Fighting Layer" build is just as bad as SFV.

The only difference is that the game looks visually better.

Dimps didn't make SFV. Their contract went down the shitter as Capcom went broke and they were forced to finish it themselves by outsourcing it to freelancers.

SFV isn't SFV. It's a fan-made indie game with SF characters.

Akane and Nazuna were cuter.

She is a weaboo

It looks leagues better than in sfv.

I was mostly talking about how the game feels and looks.

I know that SFV went a bit everywhere when it comes to who developed it.

Is there any reason why the character intros are 30 fps in T5DR on PSP?

If your complete game doesn't look much better than an alpha build joke game then we have an issue

I'm so hyped for the new Arika fighter

I played Skullomania all the time in 2nd Impact

>thinking EX isnt as janky as Jive.
Hello 16er.

Wasn't Rock Howard in that game too? >yfw capcom will never go back to the glory days

Nobody in ex played like rock. It's a damn shame till now he has really only been in 3 games basically.

gee almost like it was made by a smaller company on weaker harder and the first time SF experimented with 3D

I was playing Volcano Russo in CE..... Fucking poser

It's Vulcano Rosso.

fuck off fagfeels

>April 1st joke game looks better than SFV, the premier fighting game of the genre
JUST

FUCK

MY

GENRE

UP

FAMPAI

man all of you need to shut the fuck up before i fuck you all up

>played some Fighting Layer to get in the spirit for EX Layer
>fucking all of these mechanics
God this game is sick. Arika better put that fucking game on kickstarter or something so I can throw money at it.

You got me

name something you did today in fighting games youre proud of /fgg/

today I whiff punished urines low foward with ibukis super

>sf
>premiere of the genre
Literally has not been since sf2 on the snes.

I've come to the realisation that playing Mika isn't for everyone. You need a certain level of intelligence for it.

Hokuto's got a big Forehead,
BIG FOREHEAD.

By the looks of EX4 its still janky as fuck. I wouldnt have it any other way, mind you.

youtu.be/mAajfD8Mf7M
Who /nanase/ here?

did ex supers through fireballs on reaction
did many dps into super cancels and ex supers to anti-air on reaction
my day 1 kyo did some nice combos including the double orochinagi combo in the corner and resets i made up on the fly

just have to work on anti-airing with not-invincible moves for the ranges where those whiff/adjust my spacing properly and timing them a little better. kof is so fun.

All the better to kiss gently

her face can be improved though

Yeah it could stand to be tweaked a bit, also the hair physics don't quite work and there's some clipping issues, but overall it's fucking impressive for what is essentially a pitch build.

>her face can be improved though
Not if Capcom are the devs.

>basic bitch ue4 game with bloom
>hurr it looks good
Kappa is really desperate to shit on SFV (we get it).

so is this new arika game like a tekken/VF/DOA type 3D fighter or is it one of those 2D-fighter-with-sidestepping affairs like jojo asb

SFV is a basic bitch UE4 game without bloom. Just letting you know.

It's barely an alpha at this point. I wouldn't expect it to be as completely polished as it eventually would/will be

Nah, it's fine. Maybe a smaller nose.

It's a 2D game in general gameplay but there's real sidestepping and real arenas. A lot of it looks like if you mixed VF with SF, which was kinda what Fighting Layer was in a very limited way.

Yeah like I said this is probably a pitch build. Polish up a few characters and a couple of stages then shop it around to see who will fund the damn thing. I'm assuming that part didn't go so well so now they're demoing it to the public to build hype for it. From the sounds of things the team is interested in crowd funding but they have no one who knows English to make the project go that direction.

Nah like it or hate it sfv has art direction and is not as bland, that looks like a mobile game and is probably one.

>Nah like it or hate it sfv has art direction
Yeah nah. If you want art direction, look at GG. The SFV art direction consists of Kiki shitting something out and then send the jpg to some freelancer guy in his basement to make a model for it.

SFV has no actual direction. it's all over the place. Even that Arika game has an actual direction and consistency.

Figured out how to play t5dr on ppsspp online and played a good chuck of rounds with someone.
The netcode is actually better than 6.

You can call it "art direction", but it still looks like shit.

It mainly needs to be animated during closeups but else it is fine.
Nah sfv is less than a basic bitch ue4 game. It is more like a unity asset flip you see on steam greenlight.

>SFV has no art direction because GG has art direction
You're all fucking retarded

/r/kappa hyping up yet another game they wont play anyways

Imagine sf alpha with sidestepping. That dead school fighter from capcom should also be close

>game where designs like Axl and Bedman coexist
GG has fucking terrible art direction.

GG is a game with actual art direction. You can see an overarching sense of consistency with the whole roster. They're all outlandish in their own ways, meant to complement each other.

SFV is an absolute mess of different design principles jammed into the same game. That's what you get when asset creation is distributed all over the place. There is no art direction. It's just random character models put into this game called Street Fighter V.

>art direction means niche anime tropes only
This is SFV criticism and this is also why SFV is the most played fighting game.

they like to hype up GG a lot but i doubt any of them play it

Direction doesn't always mean good. Speeding off a cliff is still going in a direction. Honestly the fact that they made SFV look like it does on purpose honestly makes shit worse

>SFV is an absolute mess of different design principles jammed into the same game.
This is absolutely wrong though.

>sfv has art direction

Why the fuck are they adding nothing but literally whos for Season 2 DLC?

"art direction"

>gg has art direction

to all you kappa kids ft10 me and if i win you have to leave forever

JEEZUS

gobliiins mind

>goobers clinging to one win animations because thats all they have
Go play some fighting games instead.

Yes and your image is proof of that.

Why not? Season 1 was all classic characters.

delete this
ibuki is cuute

Is it art directed by a gang of clowns?

Seriously doods it is just embarrassing at this point how bad capcom and ono are.

fagfeels on the left

How does this even happen? Who looks at this and says "yeah that's perfect"

youtube.com/watch?v=Gla-yMayJ2M

arika will save sfv

>mfw actually best looking and best animated fighting game this gen
Jealous nigs are acting up again I see