Key: !POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
Need Update

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Stormed:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.1.5zvAY.5zvAY.5zvAY.61jJY.61jJY.61jJY.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k2Q.5zvAi.5zvAi.61lly.61lly.61oCC.61oCC.61oCC.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.61lmG.61qeS.61qeS.61qeS.6D9l0.6D9l0.6D9l0.6DATQ.6DATQ.6DATQ.61lmu.61lmu.61lmu.659nE.659nE.659nE.6DEdM.6DEdM.6DEdM.65cL2.65cL2
game-ai.jp/26301/
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/shadow-nexus-totg-release-tournament-top-8-deck-lists
svdb.ze.am/#/card/104031020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Luna is top tier in both strength and sexiness!

This is what I'm running right now.
I did have a 19 win streak before those loses so I was half joking.

Post 'em

Feels good to fuck up those ramp dragons and snek blood fucks.

So good to be honestcraft.

I feel so bad for Zoe, Queen of Goldenia. I want to hug her :(

>Struggle through delete-super wardverse to get board so I can do damage
>Bahamut :^)
Just fucking delete non-storm minions and burn cards then you fucking cunts christ

are those guides updated for totg?

Luna's strong in all the right places if you know what I mean.

No because it fucks your ability to play other shit, the meta changes, and you're constantly chasing your tail in a metastasized cancer meta

no svg complete without an "I want to impregnate Vampy, Luna, and Arisa and have family of little vampies, little elves, and little skeletons with them."

Truly

FROGBROS ASSEMBLE!

How many frontlines and wells you are running?

How many Lecias?

How many Alberts?

What dank techs did you put in? Gabriel?

Are you having FUN? Because I sure do, cyclone blading has never been so good!

>Your fortress bats will never release the skellytons and zombies inside them to fuel a tired old graverobber down on his luck into an unlimited sized board while being empowered by an item too fine for an ordinary person
Unlimited mode can't come soon enough. July when???

>Sexton on field
>have 7pp
>play howl
>trade out 1 ghost
>play balanced sketal reminder man
>now even ghosts have skeletons inside of them

Arriet is better than gabriel if you have it

I don't have much luck with animated leggos.

yes but only obvious stuff like the new legendaries and grimnir

i was just curious about their vial recs

>GHOSTS with SKELETONS

my fucking dick

>doesn't get serpent until late game
>disconnects

It's always the Japanese players who do this. Accept the loss.

>3 frontlines AND 3 wells

Holy molly, aren't you building a skyscraper with all those bricks?

Ouroboros is a noob trap,
dragon warrior is dated,
dragon egg is sleeper op,
saha consistancy>face damage
lightening blast is a noob trap.

It's crap cause it's largely >opinions. It's too easy to end up chasing your tail until your library is dead if you're trying to rush around the cancerous meta that's lurching every 3 months. Not to mention all the cards that got revived or obsoleted or obsoleted then revived. New players are too far behind and unless they're already an experienced card player who wouldn't need it in the first place, they're just doing more harm than good. Take your bird in hand and do your time on dailies and arena.

Works fine.

Welp, time to fap.

>want to play forestcraft
>no imagination
what's the hip forest build to netdeck

what do you think about this my idea of a midrange sword deck?

possibly 3x floral fencer and 2x grimnir is better than 2x floral fencer and 3x grimnir?

should i craft 4 gold cards for pepe sword

Isn't one. You can limp along with wolfbolt or retool a more storm focused tempo elf that's trying to win on t6

who is the artist?

I made this when everyone said Forest is dead. They're wrong.
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.1.5zvAY.5zvAY.5zvAY.61jJY.61jJY.61jJY.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k2Q.5zvAi.5zvAi.61lly.61lly.61oCC.61oCC.61oCC.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.61lmG.61qeS.61qeS.61qeS.6D9l0.6D9l0.6D9l0.6DATQ.6DATQ.6DATQ.61lmu.61lmu.61lmu.659nE.659nE.659nE.6DEdM.6DEdM.6DEdM.65cL2.65cL2

game-ai.jp/26301/

Now I just need to find a higher quality image.

is aggro blood really dead?

are there any vids of tog aggro blood or something?

i guess i am thinking way too optimistically

it's fun to read through though (i'm pretty new to ccg)

I think the new take two shit made sword even more retarded

>play frog
>brick

nice meme retards

Should I run 3 Aegis or 2 Aegis 1 Seraph?

3 aegis

>monastic holy water is sleeper OP
Please put that in front so I don't have to read the rest next time.

Managed to 5-0 with based loli of value and opened 3 Tempest packs. I would've preferred an animated Orthrus to be honest.

I got Israfil on the third pack too at least.

How do you build you deck? It's hard surviving without proper removals. Reduction cards in your hand can bricked you hard when Dragonbro just Lightning Blast your Seraph.

>Seraph in a Lightning Blast meta

>ivy spellbomb

It's not good for climbing ladder anymore. But you can still use it for monthly reward grind. I had 50% winrate with it today in AA0 and reached to 1k points less than an hour. But of course that's only if you don't mind losing points since I'm AA0 and have no intention to climb ladder.

>is aggro blood really dead?
No. Two people got to the finals of a money tournament yesterday with moonless aggro blood.

/svg/ has mentioned how if you don't draw your tutor on curve or you whiff your frog that you end up getting slaughtered. It's a risk you take.

Just use sneks.

I tried using my RoB aggrobats (~70% WR) day one, got slaughtered completely.

Haven't tried the new cards yet, though.
Maybe there's good addictions.

What did you change?

Post shortstack dragoon

>tfw 16 of the cards in my shadowcraft deck vomit shit all over the board

Yeah. Also only drop the 2/3 which can protect your frog if you feel a Thermis is coming.

I won some games with it in AA unranked. It still works for dailies atleast. Haven't tried it in ranked, but you got turn 5 baphomet to turn 6 temptress now.

Where my aggrosword bros at?

How are things going in ToG, what are you experimenting with?

>It's not good for climbing ladder anymore.

why? midrange sword did really well in svg's tourney (it had amelia and luminous mage though) and albertsword did well in that tourney that gamepress steals decks from

also what was your deck?

"midrange" running Roland and Odin?

what tourney?

sexy its midrange though

Need a concede for the quest, stay after if you want the same back

Surrender plzzzz 23019

3x Party
3x Breath
3x Princess
3x Thane
3x Eachtar

What's the 6th card? I don't think Catacomb technically counts since he only lets a board revomit itself and can't vomit from an empty one.

Playing against haven makes me feel like killing myself.

>Dragon mirror
>They get to have oracle while I dont

nice game shadbabs

Is Sword still top dog in arena? I remember they lost lots of cards with rotation.

No, I still punch shitters into the dirt. Climbed two more ranks today.

Let's look at it this way. The expansion's only been out for a few days. I've been playing it a lot more than you have, while all you're judging it by is memes.

I think it's fair to say that I've got a little more credibility when I say it's good. It's solid removal that hits face if you do what you're already going to do (flood the board).

Howl counts, I suppose. Even though it's temporary.

Flies

any new cards?

who is that 5/4 anyway?

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/shadow-nexus-totg-release-tournament-top-8-deck-lists

Thanks Dragoon bro!

What the hell is dat 5/4 you have there?

oh, i see
thanks

It's snek charmer. Bloodcraft is snakecraft now.

>What did you change?
Literally nothing. But I feel like making a new Midrange-ish aggro deck with no 1 drops, Baphomet, Dark General, Airjammer and Temptress.
Because it can get easily cucked by most of the classes right now and tourney is way more different than the ladder. I was using paranekos blood.

Lef or rye? Reina is a meme but baha is baha.

New update: You can now set preference on which crafts to fight against in unranked

Serpent Charmer, 3/2 for 2 that has last words hit you for 2, subbed it out for crazed, the 1 less cost for a 3/2 is super nice, and the only real decks that deal with it are Haven craft.

I run 2 angel of the word as a 3 slot filler, was fiddling around with Mini soul devil and the 2/1 who summons a bat, but I think the 1 anywhere dmg right away helps close out games.

My finisher line is 2 Imp 1 Alucard, sometimes imp doesn't get me there, but Alu does.

My worst match ups are haven heal ward, and heal dragon for obvious reasons. I've either consistantly shit on or gone even with most others. If someone nuts you out, you lose tho (IE, the perfect Daria.) I also have yet to loose to meme skeleton shadowcraft.

>Literally nothing. But I feel like making a new Midrange-ish aggro deck with no 1 drops, Baphomet, Dark General, Airjammer and Temptress.

I was thinking to run 1x sneks too.

Is the card art images for Tempest uploaded somewhere already?

oh sorry, you meant blood, i thought you answered to another my post which seems was completely ignored/

anyone?

what's so good about little soulsquatcher?

>tfw can't put catacomb, deathbrand, and zombie party in a single deck

How come no one is running Goblin Princess? Insane value and board presence for 5PP, might be a key component of aggro decks.

I would lick this armpit... wouldn't you?

i see, ty

>How many frontlines and wells you are running?
0 Frontlines / x3 Wells My Pepecraft is Aggro-based.
>How many Lecias?
x3 Lecia
>How many Alberts?
x3 Albert
>What dank techs did you put in? Gabriel?
Arriet definitely. I believe she should be in the deck.
>Are you having FUN? Because I sure do, cyclone blading has never been so good!
Damn right I'm having fun, it's funny seeing people go from "lol meme deck" to "fuck how do fight against this?".

5PP 2/1 is slow as fuck for aggro.

No way fag

Why is KanaHana so best?
WAGA MUNENI MOYURUIKARI WO CHIKARANI KAETE!!

No problem, get some free wins, just don't be afraid to hurt yourself early. And look for the kill, 9/10 it's there on turn 5 or 6 (And apparently turn 4 when you play against garbage runecraft lol)

Just had a bug. My followers from previous turn on board couldn't attack. No test of strength. Lost match. What the fuck

Can someone translate his Enhance line?

svdb.ze.am/#/card/104031020

I kinda want to know because I hear that shit at least 4 to 6 times per match.

3PP for 3 damage just isn't good. The fact that it becomes a crappy Piercing Rune if you play other things before it isn't much of a boon.

Yeah