store.steampowered.com/app/594570/
Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Old:

Stop playing fantasy!

D A W I
A
W
I

They should wear armour :^)

>file not named varg
you idiot

>Histocucks argue that warhammer is for nerds and kids.
>However playing inaccurate history simulator and arguing about the battle of waterloo is fine.
I don't get it

I really really hope this means there is a reason to keep playing beyond the 50th turn like currently in TWW

dinosaurs

So, do history friends not realize that Total War series has never been historically accurate? Do they not realize that TW games were always basically Hollywood history -tier, dominated by the rule of cool? I mean absolutely no offense here, I do enjoy both history and fantasy. But pretending to be a history buff and throwing a tantrum because of a Total War game seems absolutely ridiculous to me.
I have several friends who are also history buffs, one of them is even archeologist. They would never even think about touching a TW game, they mostly play Paradox stuff
>just my 2 coppers

Are for fags

>He wants CA to close down

>his (((knights))) ride dinosaurs

historytards are just angry because they could not read and now have to pass their history exams in high school with their history knowledge from Assassin's Creed

Cold Ones > Shitty lizards

We have Cold Onesssss too, you pansssssy knife-eared warm-blood.

Yeah same in my experience, true history faggots play paradox shit. I think all the other folks are angry brits that like to go on and on about rome or medieval bcuz brits.

>WHFB fags driven from Veeky Forums
>Come and take over /twg/ to drive away history fags

Like pottery.

Now that the dust has settled, how did your predictions go /twg/?

Elfblob+lizardmen new world races Y/N?

Rats Y/N?

No naval combat Y/N?

Southlands included Y/N?

I guessed everything right but didn't think Southlands would be included.
Probably not as Pre-order. BUT WE ALMOST CERTAINLY WILL BE KANGZ.

AWAKEN MY ANCESTORS

Does anyone have that praise unit collision spurdo pic?

Lizardmen cold ones use the retarded old models unfortunately.

Yes
Yes
Yes
No

>paradox shit
>historically accurate

>you are like a little baby
>watch this
>Sunrise Invasion

>Paradox shit
>Historically accurate
Holy shit, kill yourselves

Threadly reminder that everyone laughs at stupid historyfags, including CA

S K I N K S

fantasy shitters are the niggers of twg desu

Reminder that people out there think CK2 is an accurate representation of feudalism

Is that supposed to be cool?

>Paradox stuff
Could never get into this, and I'm pretty autismal about games, I think I have about 500 hours active playtime in Dorf Fortress over the years, probably thousands including the time it's been running while I've been doing other things
Especially Crusader Kings 2 I was completely unable to get into

>Extended cast range.
Suck my dick.
I hope CA can figure out what useless abilities and upgrades are in their own game. Nobody uses warrior priests to lower growth in an enemy province, that's fucking stupid. It's a net loss. You're not getting growth and you're hurting the province you're going to seize anyway. Also I don't think anyone anywhere has ever damaged a building. Maybe in Rome 2 if it meant that you don't get the garrison from barracks or something.

CK2 is overrated shit. It really just is. The game is only fun if you consider doing absolutely nothing but blobing small counties one by one and assassinating in an order dictated by a tree as enjoyable. The vast majority of its players only play it to roleplay /pol/ fantasies. If you think im kidding go to /gsg/ and see for yourself, the whole thing is nothing but murdering Muslims and turks.

HoI and EU are a lot better because they focus more on the logistics and economics of running a country. HoI in particular has a logistics system TW desperately needs to make it deeper.

Average Greek

Actually they dont

Its like comparing Alligators to Crocodiles. Yeah its similar but its not the same. Lizardmen have their own cold ones but they are terrible in comparison to the dark elf ones

>Also I don't think anyone anywhere has ever damaged a building
Its by far one of the most useful, if not the most useful, thing an agent can do. The number of wall breaches you get is huge, it massively pushes the battle in your favor for auto resolves, and in the space of 10 turns you can get a hero from level 1 to level 10-15 easily.

If you're not spamming the living fuck out of damage settlement, you're playing wrong.

It's a videogame. Not a recreation of history that we can interact with.
That cunt needs to fuck off. If he wants autistic history then he can make a mod for Victoria 2 with real newspaper clippings each and every day for the 100 years you can play.

Only outdated model differences, they are otherwise the same.

Im a little bit disappointed

I dont know if my knowledge of Skinks is wrong, but I assumed since they are the 'smart' part of the Lizardman army they would be more fast, calm and collected rather than just blue gobbos.

I guess most skinks are swarm idiots and only a few are actually smart.

>Northern Greece (Macedonia)
So are these people underage or just autistic? Maybe both?

Also Arch being the faggot he usually is already complaining that Skaven is gonna be pre-order DLC despite everything pointing to the contrary. That guy is literally EARTH IS FLAT tier of tinfoil hat theories.

Skinks are smart but also pretty hyperactive, at least in battle.

It depends on what weapons you take but generally the DE ones are better. Check the rulebooks.

In Attila, why do my vassals just decide to betray me at random points, even the turn after I vassalise them and have an army (albeit battered) next to them? Really frustrating.

Also, Are there any good map mods for Warhammer? I'm downloading one set of them now but it's about 1.5 gigs or something

Just watched Arch video on the Warhammer II release, holy fuck he is an insufferable faggot.

How can you have so many inaccuracies from such a short video, its like he is clueless and does not even read the steam page. Didnt even know the southlands were in it, and think Skaven is DLC.

>people complaining that the new game will be $60
>Thats the price of a single Slann model
Hohohoho

Any standard greek is pretty upset about the slavs dropping memes on them.

Gobbos are pretty crafty, skinks are like gobbos without the malevolence.

They're the chief brains of the operation simply because they're the smartest the lizards have left, not because they're inherently smart to begin with.
Saurus know nothing but labour and military matters(which can be a deep strategic mind, but excel in no other field, or even consider other fields)
skinks literally do everything else, preach religion, try to interpret what a slann mumbles in his sleep, organize everything that a slann doesn't when it wakes up for a couple of minutes every century.

>just watched arch
you only have yourself to blame

Yeah I gave up watching after he started going on about how Skaven was gonna be the Chaos Warriors pre-order DLC, fucking idiot.

Yeah but you own that slann model for life.
Whereas you only rent and play your copy of TWW2(fuck your names CA) while steam graces you with the privilege.

Cheessa neenjah mah wongee Chewbacca. Kanjee teh droid. OHOHOHO!

They're smart twitchy little buggers, also looking forward to the chameleon skinks. I want my predator lizards.

Fuck off sonypony

Remember that only like 30s animation reel which had the hyperactive smart dog jumping circles around the big bulldog? That's Skinks and Lizardos

milkandcookies, my man.
Arch is a faggot, but you can get over that. Being inaccurate is insufferable.
He said that WH 2 isn't a standalone game but an expansion, that you play on the whole world map with all factions from the get go, that there are no southlands in the game, that Skaven are not in the expansion but DLC, he didn't bother to get the second video they released that showed us the other stuff that was made. He's a hack living off the fact that he was one of the first to get in on the "market".

Don't give him views, or if you do, go for milkandcookies or which ever other rival he has and give them more views. They at least deserve it.

Why would I watch Total War youtubers in the first place?

I sometimes watch his videos out of curiosity, i want to see how wrong he can get things.

You should apologize for such a low insult. I ain't no sonynigger.
PC and nintendo until the Wii, then just PC.

Doesn't make steam an ethical platform despite the fact I have like 300 games on it.

Arch has COMPLETELY given up

In the vast, vast majority of the videos where he purports to "explain" the recent news he LITERALLY doesn't even read all the the news release for whatever was revealed and starts guessing and giving out blatantly wrong information.

I mean, we've known he was a complete faggot since before even the release of the first game, he pretty much cemented that status when he started dreaming up conspiracy theories about the Vampire Counts having been cut.

Gobbos are somewhat smart too

Of course, they are still worthless gobbos

>iron rock
>not iron wood

10/10

For those who had any doubts Skaven would not make release.

PRAISE SIGMAR

Yay! My first win!
>No music, just the same few string notes and magic wind bullshit.
Anyway. I forgot I could encamp so wiping out the nords was tedious, I wasn't finished.

If the youtuber is good, he distills all the info and spoonfeeds you what you need. Case and point, the guy i talked about and his video about the teaser and the other vid, which i didn't know existed. It's really good to have when you're on the move and have 20 or so minutes between meetings, but you crave info about the game.

>Mousillon still exists

Congrats on your first victory tho, 125 turns is quite a good number

SONYPONY

I'll never get tired of this .gif

Not who you're talking about, and indypride is okay but I can't imagine anyone needing any info from a slow video format. Everything is incredibly apparent.

I SAID APOLOGIZE DAMN IT
FINAL WARNING

How are they going to implement all four clans?

Hol up
Isn't Dark elves have literally floating cities?
How CA will implement that?

>slow video format
I usually just listen to it while reading business stuff. Unless there is something I need to see, then I ignore my work.

poorly

They won't/migrating army with naval flair

they won't, naval isn't happening. They might have something special with Tor Anlec but apart from that I doubt we will see a Black Ark outside the campaign map when crossing the ocean.

inly Pestilens is in the theatre

they still didn't speify if Skaven are the 4th race though.

So warhammer is like pokemon, but you pay 60 bucks for one card? It's starting to all come together now.

>they still didn't speify if Skaven are the 4th race though.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

no real naval shit, just auto-resolve. pretty sure it's just because CA is too cheap to buy the man-o-war license.

It\s gonna be a buff on the campaign map when they travel through water
>Black Ark +10 to autoresolve

>How are they going to implement all four clans?
>four

Rictus
Mors
Skyre
Skab
Pestilen
Eshin
Skurvy
Moulder

CA isn't in charge of buying licences, Sega is.

I let them go about raping Bretonnia. I have no idea how they got 3 full stacks all of a sudden when Bretonnia was doing so good confederating.

But the plan was to go in and sweep up all that free real-estate.

Thanqol as "Skaven"
Ikit as "Clan Skryre"
Queek as "Clan Mors"
That fag as "Clan Pestilens" (sold with the lord pack against skinks I guess)

No clan eshin or moulder as a faction, but their units are present, so maybe a technology or something

In before a generic faction named 'Skaven' with the other clans being side-factions.

It really tickles my autism that they've moved onto splitting factions up but still have ones named after the race itself.

Sea hordes

Dak Elves have floating fortress fleet bases but they also have cities in Naggaroth

I have some ideas how it could be done with the engine but we won' know.

They are announced to be in either way.

Th-they still remember Pontus?

So since Skaven with Thanquol are coming and hero units already in the game does this mean we getting Gotrek and Felix soon?

If you want a decent channel with Warhammer lore and gameplay, try Inept General. He's nowhere near as insufferable as Arch.
>inb4 self-shilling

they said 4 races will be in at launch, nowhere did they say skaven are that race.

4th race may still be Kangz with rats as DLC later.

Siege battles at sea, or as I've taken to calling them - seage battles! :D

>Skinks playing the Slaan's tummy like a drum

c-cute!

S O N Y P O N Y

AINT GOT NO CLUE

I'll check it out, ty. Him and that other guy which was mentioned indypride.

I'm quite happy with milkandcookies atm, but why not see how these two work.

Cheers mate

I want to take a nap on it.

I bet it's very comfy.

Watch the trailer.

Understand where the campaign will take place.

Stop baiting.

Seconded, started watching the guy a month ago and his lore videos really fleshed out all those minor shit factions like Nordland for me.

pls respond

>attack with transport fleet
>start on a breach in the hull of the city, with a normal city attack from that point on
Come on now friendo it aint that hard

Are you fucking joking?

Did you WATCH the fucking trailer?

Did you read the description on the Steam page?

There is no fucking ambiguity here.

It's Skaven.

Read the info.

Understand that we will get Southlands.

Stop being retarded.

didn't someone find a audio file of gotrek and felix?