>PUG Services
[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
i.imgur.com/LfCSYD0.jpg
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
i.imgur.com/i5K21hR.jpg
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>How to git gud
Do this EVERYDAY: youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
Watch this EVERYDAY: youtube.com/watch?v=T0Y8PmrzHuI
youtube.com/watch?v=NUgKRtAJqwU

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

>Watch this EVERY DAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=hLLEsUOE7z8

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FNATIC/status/848195878364098560
youtube.com/watch?v=WRxvGOlahY8
twitter.com/juliakiran/status/848293672219283456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone going to DH austin?

Anyone going to esl dallas?

Anyone going to

Anyone

A

I heard that CGPL 2017 will have a live LAN this year at an event in adelaide. Anyone know the details? Would love to watch some shit live and get smashed at the afterparty

dukiiii is a known cheater right? Why is he allowed to play in this cup?

And should I bet on him and hope he toggles hard? Or do I break my cardinal rule and bet on br?

>8 replies
>2 posters
fuck off nigger

First 6 were samefag and last 2 were me. Welcome to dead threads, don't see you starting a discussion

>3 posters

fuck off faggot

>tell my team to force when we should save
>They actually do it

Hah get pranked

What a fucking madman XD

Anyone have any good resources for pro demos with commentary?

our guy warowl

anyone watching the bot championship?

hey reddit

hello reddo

leave it to me

I'm just watching my cash dwindle away over bad choices.

>that 10sec ninja defuse in the semi
This is way better than I expected

twitter.com/FNATIC/status/848195878364098560

Wheres the joke?

Anyone else going medium on LG?

Any April Fools events going on?

I'm going all in with skines. I've lost 2/3 of mine tonight so might as well go for broke.

>going all in before a LAN

remember to give your steam friends a nickname so you don't forget who they are if they change their name

I have one mate who changes it daily. He is now forever known as cunty voncuntstein on my list

complexity are an embarassment

how much?

Is the audio on the iBP stream shit or is it just me?

i didn't bet, i'm just a loser with nothing better to do

I just dumped $50 into drakemoon because I'm feeling gambley today

What should I open?

>watch the demo of a sick deagle round I did
>one of the guys I rekt had a twitch name in his name
>he was streaming
>he reports me right after the round
This is what's wrong with this community. Fucking trash players report innocent players for a lucky/good round which takes up so much place in overwatch

>get baited by teammate
>call him out for it
>"you cry every round shut up and give calls"
im the only one with a fucking mic till fucking halftime and im the only one using callouts, MGE's are fucking worse than Golds desu

my ass

Could I use a subtle cheat like a radar hack and never get banned for it? I'm pretty lazy and want a small edge that wont ruin the game too much for me

You do sound like a crybaby though

Does failing to play competitively constitute as grounds for a griefing ban?

Getting pretty tired of these usp+zeus mall ninjas

I keep coming up against walling knifers. They instantly know where I am and just get in ya face and knife the shit out of you. Its ok with full health but once you are low they fucking kill

is nate really gone

Don't talk about him so he stays that way.

I'm hoping he moved to the discord and is getting the attention he craves from those cucks

>be permashit irrelevant doylie noname mm player
>queue alone
>encounter my peers
>hilarity ensues!
>shiggydig

EDIT: Thanks! haha, yes what a riveting anecdote my fello redditahz

EDIT 2: btw I like death grips :))))) listenin in 2017!! this means im not total shit! IM NOT REDDIT :))

You seem salty brother

I am, this general is so sad, its just anime betters and silvers

where can you discuss cs?

>reddit
LOL
>hltv
low iq eurofest
>Veeky Forums
v is terrible at cs
vg is just animes, furries, and betters with lowbobs complaining about MM shenanigans all day

>salty
rebbit buzzword

he said he would stop playing the game in the previous thread i think

so maybe

>tfw I've completely forgotten a dude, apparently we already shot the shit and we are from the same city and whatever, but I have no clue who it is.

can confirm his ass is delicious

d2
>Near endgame, winning, but only just because of my carry
>CT
>Double stack A site because they are going short
>Team-mate tries to popflash and charge them
>Dies
>I stay on site, shoot heads and win the round
>"Dude, what the fuck? Why are you baiting me? You're fucking trash, you've done this the whole game"
>Baiting as a CT.jpg
>You've done this all game
>Died like 2-4 times since hitting ct side, crushing 3 kills every round, laugh at how fucking stupid he is, tell him to review the game
>Entry fragged as a T, singlehandedly secure sites and stay on them, while he ran through the site out to mid or whatever trying to scoop up MVP stars, dying all the time, or got killed by not checking his corners and expecting me to damage the people he's fighting while I'm killing others
Reminder, if you think people are baiting you, you're not playing well enough in your role. Either go full entry fragger and be prepared for your team to steal the kills, so long as you take site, or go 2nd entry and lay down smokes and flashes for the main guy, trading and securing corners he isn't looking at. If you're lurking and dying from another team lurker holding angles and waiting for him to engage you, then you need to play differently. It all comes down to how you handle your team.

>Stand across the map
>Looks like temmate is holding my back
>Nope, he was hiding waiting for terrorist coming through first, so he could kill me
>Teammate gets the kill easily after
People bait to get easy kills all the time, instead of actually holding an angle to defend from "lurkers", they hide to kill the lurker as he walks past.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRxvGOlahY8

post winnings ;^)

wrong pic

fuck off reddit

>it's another "accuses everyone of hacking after the first round only for himself to turn on hacks even though no one was hacking on our team

If you're pushing somewhere and/or are not behind cover, you are baiting yourself.

Unless you've got a 5 man lobby and you can precisely communicate to your team your intention, you play as if you're not going to be helped by your team. Smoke and flash yourself out, or stall and prevent a push. Take your dependance on others out of the equation.

As for your specific situation, it honestly sounds like you're getting taken by surprise when you shouldn't be, it means you or your team are in the wrong position, and if it's genuinely not you playing like trash, it means you should just leave your teammate to reap what they sow, and find a more defensible position.

I was in toxic

CT creeped from A main to garage, killed me, then walked past where my teammate was hiding, and teammate killed him.

If you've both been taken by surprise, what's the point of him immediately peeking after you died? It's a free kill if he walks past afterwards.

If you're both aware and he was waiting for the T to come up close, you shouldn't have peeked, or you could have even baited for your teammate on purpose for the ezpz kill. Him not rushing out to engage isn't baiting.

If only he was aware, then you were standing out in the open, it's unfortunate that you weren't warned, but CS101 is "always have cover to protect you from the angles you aren't watching"

What?
If he's standing in a place where he SHOULD be watching A, but he doesn't, then that is entierly his fault.

And why do you think I peaked towards garage? Why would anyone peak towards garage, when in toxic, and have teammates who are holding towards A and garage?

What's your non-cheating score, niggies?

How does this translate to cs go?

I'm hovering at C+ through B-

/ourgirl/ is playing @ esportsarena my dudes

Started playing last week and got Silver Elite. How can I improve? Tips are apreciated

wanna play with me bb

Do more than just reaction, my man.

There is another thing, I'm not in USA. I'm a huehuehue

>dizzy joins selfless after leaving mythic and zpg
>still shit
i thought this lil nigga was a god?

>ask enemy team to let us tie
>11 straight wins later
>tied game

What is your patent?

it's okay bb i'll still play

im not ur bb

twitter.com/juliakiran/status/848293672219283456

Sure sounds like you were standing in the open and hoping for a human shield to warn you.

Your positioning was in the wrong here. Use your map more and rely less on your team to protect you.

Holding sunroom/toxic is a very temporary thing, you make a pick, throw down some smokes and work your way onto site. If you're getting into an engagement and taking longer than it would normally to mount a push, expect a rotation. It's simple.

Are you retarded?

Just kill yourself with your autisticness.
Nobody fucking cares, the guy on my team didn't do his job.

I didn't ask for your "advice" to become better.
You're retarded, kill yourself, autistic freak.

what happen
i didn't do anything

>>Double stack A site because they are going short
are you walling

Hit a nerve, did I?
Basic situational awareness seems to be the issue. Enjoy the climb out of SEM. Once you stop blaming everyone else for your poor positioning you'll maybe climb the ranks, assuming you're not an intolerable fuckwit who thinks he can do no wrong. (I'm beginning to suspect that isn't the case, sadly)

Rotated from mid early on. I was getting mad at my team for throwing and dying the second the t's pushed, and because they wouldn't swap places with me (was stuck holding mid with a ump several times)

H-How m-many reports d-do you need for getting in a o-overwatch? asking for a f-friend who did something wrong but promised to n-never do it again...hehe

VAC'd

Anyone know how to get rid of opened graffiti without having to spray all charges?

yeah

$2 on my paypal and I'll tell you

Can you please tell me how?

I'm too broke to afford to buy a dust bunny.

I want to sell this awp I uncased on the market. I make a listing but it says it's on hold for 15 days.

I don't want to download this stupid mobile app in order to get my item on the market right away - the price of the awp will drop and I want to sell it now.

Anyone know how to get around this?

yes

$2 on my paypal and I'll tell you

trading to long-time friends only leaves you on hold for 1 day, give it to someone you trust and let them deal with it

that's what I do anyway

mommy won't let you use her phone?

I just tested it in this game

Rushing blind with auto shotty is a better tactic than holding positions, smoking, and flashing.

This game has practically no skill, 90% of it is just reaction time and aim, which isn't in any shape or form something you can call skill.

welcome to silver

Master Guardian

If you hold an angle you'll get peak killed, because they'll know exactly which position you're holding, despite you switching it up every single round. And this isn't even from blatant cheaters, this is just your average player. It's either because they have 150ms longer to aim for you, due to faster reaction time, and higher ping.

It's extremely braindead game, blind rushing is way better than to adhere to any form of tactic.

>holding angles and waiting is a tactic

based valve working the poor people

It is, you should have to fake pushes to cause rotations, and etc.
You should not be able to push on somebody holding an angle, when you don't throw any smokes, no flashes, no nothing.

But people just brainlessly run in and one taps you.

sounds like you aren't holding the right angles

What angle am I supposed to hold then?
My spawn?