/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Why do I keep enabling you children? Why do I keep coming here? I just want to talk about a video game we all theoretically enjoy and share neat pictures. Can we try that? Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Hatching-tide Easter Event Info
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Hatching_tide/

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.56 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/26738a49887f2b9f9e6b0aa67ae5f7d1a09dd1f2

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

support.na.square-enix.com/rule.php?id=5382&tag=freetrial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are we there yet?

try to be happy and spread good cheer user

I swear to God I will drive this car off a cliff.

futa?

Redpill me on Aya Foxheart

lonely neckbeard and/or tranny who spends way too much money on commissions of his generic human character

Does anyone know who to contact in order to update the pastebin? It's a little old and outdated but it's what we got.

hey

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU KNOW I AM A RIGHTEOUS COCKFUCKER

DESTROY
I▲IOT
TESTICLES

BE
ME
OR
SHE
WILL
BE

>I pyramid Internet Of Things
what?

The wine red clashes with your bubblegum pink hair. Pick another chest piece with less red in it if you don't want to clash.

SMN is fine and can be fun, but you have to keep track of a number of DoT spells. Not too hard, but can be challenging if you throw in movement mechanics and having to keep multiple internal timers for CDs. MNK is loads of fun but relatively brainless.

>Dressing property correctly
>In this thread
I've seen it all now

xth for frozen pig

Hi

Then someone's gotta fuck it up with a slut glam
See y'all niggas next thread

Where is the catboy and the album with his slutty body.

Beepy bp

hi...

post c@ feet

Why do you want to see something as blocky and gross?

>shana will never slut for you on cam
i HATE abe

G R E A S Y
R
E
A
S
Y

>only 2 eu servers currently available for new players are moogle and pheonix?
are either of these any good? or should I wait until another becomes available?

I want to fuck that cat!

moogle is frog central, avoid at all costs
people called phoenix dead but thats probably bullshit since people call every server that isn't balmung dead here. AFAIK the only servers you should really avoid on Chaos are zodiark (actually dead), moogle (french) and shiva (germans).

But fuck playing with yuros in general desu lad

Highlanders

Most of the problem players in this thread are euros, prove me wrong.

>shiva (germans)
That midlander on shiva who was looking for a partner suddenly got a whole lot more enticing.

hei

>This world is currently full
>Players in queue: 21

J U S T
U
S
T

i have friends on phoenix and they seem to like themselves. with cross world party finder you can always reach the other euros as well. the other servers open at night or early morning.

i'd say join us on odin, but people will definitely tell you otherwise so just follow whatever you wanna do user!

Wait till early morning, and make on Odin or Cerberus.

Just hit cancel and enter again, it will let you in.

Should i go from generic cat to generic midlander?

how about you jump in my generic dick!!

For real my dick is so average it hurts ;_;

same

cute midlander

what's your cat?

>BLM is fun
>in just a few levels it'll become even more fun
Feels so good to finally make the right choice in a MMO.

This one.

post cat butt

then go middy and post middy butt

blm is cool

Abe, I don't like your Au Ra. My honest opinion.

i wish abe was MY public use toilet

I don't take a lot.

why are mooncats such sluts?

Dumb slutty mooncat. Name?

i like it, i really like succubi so idk sorry

>my
>public use
:thinking:

who gets the last ride of the cat?
who gets the first ride of the midlander?

because they get free pc's from crazy people online

would look better as xaela I think

Put some clothes on, slut.

Who is this prude?

Rena Maki

>who gets the last ride of the cat?
Happened months ago since I'm gonna fantasia right now.
>who gets the first ride of the midlander?
It could be aaaanyone.

No...

group christening of the midlander needed.

No one important, just your friendly neighborhood purecat

we need to make you impure.

go catboy

I guess degerate grown men wake up late on Saturday

No, we don't.

>open thread
>throw up in my mouth a little
>close thread

Every day we get a little further from God's light, and I weep.

>brown cats are loved as goddesses
>white cats treated as trash

Explain

So it is clear that the WoD plotline and the revelation that there are several alternate worlds is meant to set up a future expansion or future instances at the very least. Possibly as a series of plotlines between the fall of Garlemald and Zodiark's endgame.

How long do you think it will be before we go to the alternate worlds?

How long

Ask Omega

Sometimes it helps to not be a meme.

I'm assuming after the initial onslaught of content given to us in Stormblood, so maybe three or four months after expansion release. I'm high key stoked as fuck to explore the other worlds, and maybe visit with their dream teams of warriors. I hope they're not as heartbreaking as these guys were.

Joe Dempsie did an amazing voice acting job with the WoD. All I wanted was to sit him in front of a cozy fire in a big plush chair and let him rest.

After getting ARR for a few weeks I am new the fight against Ultima Weapon.
Should I upgrade to HW now or is there any reason to hold off until most of the things in the base game have been completed?

Did he lose a fucking bet or something? This can't be real.

>drakn house
who would have thought drakn shitposts about abe?

emily...

If you upgrade to HW now, you'll be able to get exp for any post-50 job instead of doing quests for no reason other than completion's sake. There are a grand total of 100 quests after the ARR msq that will need to be completed in order to reach HW content, so it's a good idea to have the level cap unlocked while you do them so you won't be grinding through 50-60 much, if at all.

>Knowing the location of a screenshot based on the angle of a specific wall and market board

Sounds like you're acquainted as well friend

I'm like 99% sure thats just somewhere in Limsa lower. But please, continue.

I don't think you understand
All cats are garbage, they're only meant to be fucked and grownmen will tell you anything you want to hear about yourself to get their e-peens fiddled with. Don't believe me? Make a male Midlander and watch your "friends" slowly dissapear, be busy, or straight up not communicate with you anymore. I found this out the hard way.

>be a compact catmage
>people yank on my tail and pat me all the time in dungeons
is this how it'll be all the way to 60?

i can find someone to treat you like a goddess if you let me have the midlander

>knowing the location of a screenshot that's at my fc house
yeah?

I wish DRK had better animations

Eufag stuck on NA server here, should I stop being a stingy jew and transfer to one of the Eu servers?

DPS needed for light farm on primal, initials D.P

Probably been asked many times before. The new unlimited trial, does this also apply to full accounts with characters

Epperson uses mixtape.moe too.

how can I pose with my character? I know simple ones but like with machinist or summoner with their book.. the class specific ones. or the lying down one...

my character just cycles through the few basic ones and that's it.

So you're shitposting about how people shouldnt shitpost? Thats awfully meta of you.

It's really depends on your in-game goals.

support.na.square-enix.com/rule.php?id=5382&tag=freetrial

Well I've been doing end-game in every MMO i've played other than XIV, but now that my XI class is being released I kind of want to get into end game here too.

But I'm not sure if being on an NA server is helpful for that

/doze for sleeping on surfaces designated as a bed

To get the alternate pose of your weapon, unsheath it and type in /cpose

You'd probably have a better time on EU unless you want to pay extra for a VPN

>shouldn't shitpost about
why not? he isn't in their fc lol

Doesn't Moni have a policy about this?

You wouldn't happen to know which EU server is the most active one in regards to endgame, right?

I mean I know with cross-realm PF it's kind of irrelevant but I'd still rather be on the active server.

In your Micromenu click the Social button and check out Emotes for a whole menu with all your available emotes.
For fancy class specific ones try /bstance or /vpose which you unlock at a certain point in the Heavensward msq

he can't do anything outside of his discord/fc chat

Well, there are EU people who run savage on Balmeme. So I guess on grand scale ping doesn't matter.
Personally, I notice ping delay very easily, that why I never transferred to Balmeme.

If you want to do endgame from EU on an NA server you might stuggle to find statics running at times that aren't like 11pm - 4am. There are definitely groups around but its much more limited compared to an EU server I would imagine. I also play on Balmung which makes wanting to actually play the game even harder because of all the trap statics filled with bads and drama whores.

Moni can't contain his own FC it's eventually going to implode.
All of those unstable people clumped up together like a tumor and when it eventually explodes it's going to act like a malignant tumor with toxic people going into other FCs

Well no shit thats how every FC is. Its just very rude of you to perpetuate a stereotype about this pure FC.