What are some Veeky Forums approved vidya?

What are some Veeky Forums approved vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-LjGZwaHNw
youtube.com/watch?v=f78l8Z17K3k
youtube.com/watch?v=VPaJOVEyAps
youtube.com/watch?v=Gl0MYipghvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bvD8NydSA4I
youtube.com/watch?v=n1L6fikA3fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>understeer

Ut99

Deus ex

Cnc generals

Supcom fa

Swat 3

Midnight club 3 dub edition featuring Dante from the devil may cry series

RollerCoaster Tycoon.

Semi-Truck Simulator: Nice, France edition: 2k16

Most of sega's model 2/3 stuff was top shelf.

Tokyo Xtreme Racer Series

Kaido Battle Series

This

I still don't get why people hated this one for the snaking. Snaking was fun as hell

Live for Speed

Need for Speed Underground 2

Tourist Trophy (if you have a PS2)

Car Mechanic Simulator 2015

Beam NG

My Summer Car

H I G H S P E E D D R I V I N G R P G

youtube.com/watch?v=S-LjGZwaHNw

I remember the glory days of playing need for speed underground 2, and midnight club 3...

DriveClub is fun.

Since my obvious ones have been posted already, this is pretty fun. Physics are a bit ass at times (although they used to be far worse) but the map is fucking massive and really comfy to cruise around.

related. What are some Veeky Forums approved PC games?

I played the fuck out of this a few years ago

awesome shit

goddamn 20BTT widebody Beetle

I made it pretty far but my lack of moon rune knowledge got me stumped eventually

Live for Speed
BeamNG
My Summer Car
Automation
rFactor
Drive Rally
Street Legal Racing Redline

>Car Mechanic Simulator 2015
>Beam NG
>My Summer Car
my nigga

The GOAT combo is automation + Beamng drive. Make engines in automation, then add them onto your cars in Beamng

Forza

I never knew they updated that shit

I forgot about it when it stopped working

time to have retard tier fun again

How does that work? Just make a custom engine in Beamng with the same power ratings as the one you made in automation?

I like Burnout 3, but had more fun with Burnout 2.

There was a demo for Takedown on NFSU2, which I played quite a lot, kek.

It was something quite different, and my first Burnout experience.

Good times.

NFSU2. At first glance, it appears to be a F&F inspired rice simulator, but it's much more than that. The driving physics are much better than you would expect, and there's a variety of gamemode and maps.

Yes. Also use the engine weight, idle, and redline from Automation. If someone could figure out how automations fuel economy Stat relates to Beamng efficiency you could adjust that as well.

Some guy made a converter that would instantly convert all the Automation engine values into a new engine in Beamng, but I could never figure out how to make it work

>Need for Speed Underground 2
>Tourist Trophy (if you have a PS2)

Pic related for comfy cruising. Shame they ruined the sequel.

forza 4 for this track

youtube.com/watch?v=f78l8Z17K3k

3 6 9
DAMN YOU'RE FINE

Any game series that has had atleast 1 Mitsubishi FTO.

Not really ruined, just didn't get enough time to get fixed as Atari was going down. It's still fun to cruise in.
Also holy shit, it just had its 10th anniversary. I feel old.

this

Indeed, indeed, I completely forgot about TDU, but I did play it quite a bit back in the day.

Physics were kind of shitty but like you have said it was tremendous to just slowly roam about.

I'd do that a lot with stuff like the 300SL, F430 and 999R.

Good times.

Google Project Paradise. We can do an Veeky Forums meeting some day.

I respectfully disagree.

From what I remember:

>They got the sound wrong, so now almost every car sounded differently than they should (they had done a pretty good job in the first game).

>There was something a little off with the graphics.

>Super-fast DCT boxes of cars took as much time to change as a manual would.

>Pointless damage model that only made the car look worse for no reason at all.

>Horrible NPCs with disgusting voice acting.

>Too much focus to non car-related stuff (houses and the like);

>No motorcycles.

Or at least that's how a remember. I can tell for sure that it was a let down.

RIDERS ON THE STORM

Sounds were getting fixed. I distinctly remember the bike update finally making Sagaris sound like a straight-sixer and not a V8. Speaking of bikes, DLC bikes were a thing, and the handling model for them was decent. Story was ignorable, jus race, and I definitely liked the driving tests.
The biggest bummer for me was that they removed the classic dealerships, you could just walk in and spec yourself a car that's 30 years out of print. In TDU1 you got a random car and sometimes had to wait.

>WHISPER TO ME QUIETLY
>SHOW ME WHERES THE ACTION

Warning that The Crew is optimized like shit. I can run Assetto fairly well, GTA V on medium, but I was stuck in the 40s on the lowest settings in The Crew.

Really fun game though.

My potato-tier laptop managed playable framerates on the lowest settings, although I can't remember if I had to completely kill the resolution to get there.

It does have its issues though, plenty of glitchy fun to be had.

Battlefield 1

Fuck off

YOU'RE THE ONE FOR ME

wrong game dipshit

swat4 is better faggot

Ghost ride the whip!

I think I played that on an arcade machine one time.

The level of customization was one of my fav parts of the game, the tuning in that game is pretty fucking sick too.

Enthusia is pretty fun

I know its a meme but prostreet is actually one of the best NFS titles.

guise what's the best Need For Speed for PS3? I have Gran turismo but it's no fun as 2 player game as my casual friends don't know how to drive well.

fixt
NFSU2

>No Hot Pursuit
KYS kids.

How can you enjoy a game where the whole point is to drive a rice box and make it riceier?

Easily: Its great maps, driving mechanics, tuning system, and selection of cars.
You're quints are gay.

it's like they didn't care about the cars when they made this, so many things are just wrong. The R34 gtr in the game comes with a V6 engine stock for example

You don't have to make it ricier though.

There's enough in there for some bretty tasteful mods.

Jarrett & Labonte.

youtube.com/watch?v=VPaJOVEyAps

Test Drive Unlimited (PS2)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gl0MYipghvQ

I had the PS2 version and it sucked.

No manual tranny, no bikes, no nothing.

>Underground 2
>Great maps
>it's one map

I should have said tracks.

I liked desu.

It was comfy to play IMO.

I wish I messed around with the tuning system when I was young.

If you haven't played the original Deus Ex you should probably kill yourself

This shit was like crack when I was little.

fuck that trash. I loved this as a kid.

Road Rash and Road Rash 2 get honorable mentions
>racing motorcycles
>as you're kicking and punching the riders you race against

youtube.com/watch?v=bvD8NydSA4I

This game is phenomenal

me and my cousin played the shit out of road rash it was the coolest thing ever popping a wheelie and using cars as ramps.

Shame on you Veeky Forums

The driving dynamics were complete shit

HOUSE REAL BIG
CARS REAL BIG
BELLY REAL BIG
EVERYTHING REAL BIG

that game pissed me off more than any other fucking driving game ever tho

speaking of games that pissed you off.
I loved and hated this game. There were interesting cars in it I loved, and some gameplay features I still haven't seen replicated.
But holy shit, are the driving dynamics garbage tier. Anything RWD is a no traction spin-out machine. It's like the developers never drove a RWD car and listened to a normie describe the cons of RWD over the phone.

The obvious choice

MarioKart7 for 3DS is pretty fun too.

3D is fun as fuck while high as a kite

The F-Zero games are always great. Posting some music youtube.com/watch?v=n1L6fikA3fg

whats the best one for ps4 right now?
im willing to wait if its unreleased

convert to the PC Master Race.

MOTO RACER 2 MOTHERFUCKERS

The only people who hated on it were the people who couldn't snake efficiently or at all. Once you master it though holy fuck it's like a whole new game

Also local multiplayer for Mario kart DS is definitely one of the greatest multiplayer experiences I've ever had. Get 8 people in a lobby who knows what they're doing and it's so fucking chaotic and enjoyable because it's a really great balance of luck and skill with insane speed and carpal tunnel added in for extra effect

This, I can't put it down. So much to do. I've got an assload of hours in it and I'm still barely a quarter done on the game completion percentage. Coming from Gran Turismo, the vehicle customization is a godsend too.

The racing was enjoyable but the race requirements are too restrictive. They give you an assload of customization options but you can't actually use them because it'll send the car's rating too high or too low if you don't set it exactly how they want it.

That's a blast from the past! Played that game so much on my Pentium 1 PC.

This.

>love TDU1
>get TDU2 on steam
>"OH BOI THERE'S ONLINE!"
>start game
>DRM genuinely fucks me
>physics sucks
>i hated hawaii on the first game and i am forced to go back after ibiza
>mods to make driving more realistic screw with online
>bikes are now DLC
>a trophy lotus exige has had the 4th and 3th gear ratios swapped and the devs are still too fucking lazy to fix it
>all the shitboxes were removed or moved to base classic cars. A shit ton more focus on modern sports car or super sports

TDU was almost what i wanted, forza horizon gets close but not quite. I want basically an open world gran turismo with chances to use shitboxes instead of multi million dollar cars around races.

>game has worse driving physics than driver san fransisco
>muh plot
>muh killed brother
>muh map, lets ignore that the rest of the game is shit.

>Tourist Trophy (if you have a PS2)
MAH FUCKING BASKETBALL AMERICAN YOU REALLY DO FUCKING KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

I MEAN HOLY SHIT WHAT AN UNDERRATED GAME
REMAKE/SEQUEL WHEN?

Riding spirits gets better customization and a less variety on vehicles but more shitboxes of the 90's bike type. But the song and gameplay are so shit compared to the superior TT that i cant ignore going back to it. Its such a fucking fun game, sometimes better than even GT4.

Oh fuck off. I liked MW better than U2.

Yeah i know that it kinda started with the downfall with the recharging NO2 and the super exotics with street racing but the customization by body kit was better, the driving physics were great too, and the cop chases were fantastic.

Also the game looked fine and its one of the few day-time NFS.

>mostly cars were just lowriders and exotics
>driving physics were absolute ass

I'd like a car racing game that has the same feel as the two chase sequences from Medal of Honor Warfighter. Had a nice and satisfying manual shifting. Good engine sounds especially the second chase in the Maserati. The cars don't need to do 400kph with nitros, just drive well.

I loved NFS Shift 1 it had just the right amount of everything, Sim and arcade and it worked.

NFS Shift 2 looked and felt better but the physics fought me every race as some turns you master will suddenly make the car over steer like mad or lose control for no reason even in the straights. Just of the sake of "action"