Need Update

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LF834syGfOk
twitter.com/para_chan_/status/848093300875591680
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We must secure the existence of our forest!

Some very unhealthy problems ive noticed in this game. I've been playing card games for 20 years (lot of magic and hearthstone) and i would like to highlight some aspects i dont really like in this game.
>game feels artificially short due to nearly autowin cards at certain turns for every craft
>nearly everything played past turn 4 gets removed
>there is an insane amount of burn, but theres also an insane amount of healing. The healing is restricted to dragon, heaven, and sometimes forest but no one else had access to healing. Making burn damage seem ridiculously strong.
>it appears raw stats isnt good in this game. The card has to have some immediate game changing affect to even see play.
>there are some extremely annoying decks which i would even call not fun to play against that i seem to encounter in nearly everygame. Ramp dragon ramps up to 10pp by at least turn 7 while insanely healing nearly every turn, shit like bahamut zell is fucking ridiculous. End of the turn healing and the boardclear they have is out of control.
>aggro shadowcraft floods the board with followers then plays a card which gives them all last wards summon a skeleton, then they play a 2pp card with ambush and suicide their 1/1s to buff it up to an 8/8 by turn 5. Or their boardflood kills you, phantom howl. So many ways to die in a turn.
Dont really think this is the game to me, i tried playing a control sword deck and got to A rank but this expansion the game really doesnt seem any fun.

We already had this OP!

Azazel is the secret tier 0 this expansion.

Play Havencraft.

What color are Arisa's panties?

Sorry if the image is the same, I made it in a hurry, and just picked one semi-randomly

youtube.com/watch?v=LF834syGfOk
twitter.com/para_chan_/status/848093300875591680

Suicide Aggro Blood Deck.

Seems very interesting.

Diversity is the code word for elf genocide

I love my cute and pure wife Unica so much!

fuck you swordbb at the end of expansion everyone will be playing sword again like in all expansions

Why is Forest the least played craft even though it has a ridiculous 55% winrate on syadoreco, second only to Shadow? Is it because everyone fucking hate elves?

>card game designed for casual mobile players

not sure what you expected

>"OMG, dragon,blood, and haven so op!!"
>"shadow? yea it's okay i guess lol"
>"forest is fucking dead LMAO"
really makes me think

Describe her in 3 words or less

WTF is Forest's deck to get that win%?

wow, these day 3 stats sure prove you right!

And the future for what?

>>it appears raw stats isnt good in this game. The card has to have some immediate game changing affect to even see play.
So every TCG/CCG in the past 20 years? Stats mean fuckall unless the thing lives long enough to use them.

Isnt this game having a 10 thousand dollar tournament? Geez i feel really bad for the people entering it

It's because the playerbase are filled with netdecking morons who think Ivy Spellbomb is "too expensive" even though they were perfectly happy with their netdecked Demonic Strike in an aggro deck.

It's the thinking man's craft. Without a handbook telling them how to do an OTK, they don't know how to balance card advantage, board presence and tempo swing to take advantage of its powerful tools.

Why you guys don't cry more?

even daria have more bbs bitchin in the thread

Nice pasta.

Noticed that it is the least played class. There are only forest experts playing right which is why it artificially increases the winrate.

On the other hand Dragon's win rate is diluted by all the unga players who migrated.

>dragon players are ESLs

Actually makes a lot of sense

Skank.

>post yfw someone says Forestcraft is dead

wolfbolt is not easy to play

the problem with this reasoning is that is assumes
A) dragon takes more thought than the other crafts
B)this somehow doesn't apply to shadow

Dragon's winrate is probably due to people not being able to afford all the cards they should run in the deck

Pls bitch like you did with yurius

Tell me blood players. Do you have enough snakes?

Pretty much this, forest didnt get any op shit so the netdeck niggers arent playing it right now.

Swordbros!
Gawain will be up tomorrow. ARE YOU READY TO BE TIER 1 AGAIN?
PEPE IS PUSHING US FROM BEHIND, AND GAWAIN WILL KEEP US UP TOP.

HONESTCRAFT, BEST CRAFT!

Forest will forever and always be t1 or high t2 as long as roach and ancient elf exists. Anyone who says otherwise sucks at the class or is trying to play control or tempo.

see, this is exactly why aggro is better than midrange.
the only real difference is that midrange gives the opponent more breathing room.

i don't really see the point of it besides spawning spooky meme skeletons (which is fun). i'd rather build a control deck.

Gawain won't do jackshit
sword will be tier3

this. people go "look, dragon and shadow are op now!" so the bandwagoners start playing those crafts.

also, syadoreco has 2 different dragon decks, one called "midrange(ramp)dragon" at 47% winrate and "saha ramp" at 56% winrate.

i want to make a big family with Lou!

I'm sick of these motherfucking snakes in this motherfucking game

Sukuna and Beetle are hidden top tier forest cards. Well Beetle is pretty obvious but people don't understand how Sukuna works so she's underestimated.

>or tempo
Are you implying tempo isn't the reason roach works? Who's playing OTK roach?

This does apply to shadow, which shows how strong the catacomb is. Just a single card can save the entire deck. Midrange is super good too with comrade Hector.

Dragon needs more thoughts to play than aggro shadow shadow for sure.

Good point. I should've thought about that. And at the same time those who are running forest, since they are the tryhard forest-only type they should have most of the forest cards, and this expansion added not much to the existing decks.

midrange shadow beats aggro shadow btw
death's breath + zombie party leave them little chance

Gonna say it again.

SELF REPORTED STATS DOESNT MEAN SHIT.

There are lots of unoptimized dragon deck in ranked making the class winrate worse. There are also lots of ramp dragon variant. Some list don't run Saha, some list don't run zell and some don't run Forte.

If you think Forest is actually better than Dragon this expansion simply because of self reported win-rate you're fucking delusional.

seems bout right, playd over 150 dragon games since expac and its not as broken as people think.

b-but I went on ladder and got roached once in 100 games!

Forest's good cards are at Silver and Bronze in this expac.

Never underestimate pepe, he can become an unattackable t5 7/6 before you blink while the boards spammed with lecias

Should I put Arriet in my Aegis?

Dragon has bad winrate on Master, too.

>Without a handbook telling them how to do an OTK, they don't know how to balance card advantage, board presence and tempo swing to take advantage of its powerful tools.
Checks out

>150 matches in 3 days

i call bullshit

>There are lots of unoptimized dragon deck in ranked making the class winrate worse
The problem with this reasoning is that these unoptimized decks are going up against other unoptimized decks.

"Lou"? That's got to be short for something.

Forest bugs dumpster all over Dragon sorry bb

NO IT'S FUCKEING BORKING BECAUSE /SVG/ SAID SO JUST LIKE YURIUS STILL BEING THE CANCER OF THE GAME CYGAMES KILLED THE GAME OMG I CAN'T UNGA ANYMORE

I've tried both. I like beetle more. It is like a poor man's Albert. To make sukuna work you need 1. plays 3 cards (not that hard) and 2. an evo point which usually means its effect won't go off as easily. I'll stick with Liza for now, but beetle definitely an auto include for tempo.

im a neet, all ive done since expac launched is play shadowverse all day

Does Banish work against Aegis?

elves master cuterace

What's your point?

even if you can question how good tarzan is, this gal is gold and is one of their best cards for this expansion

>>game feels artificially short due to nearly autowin cards at certain turns for every craft
actually it's the opposite for me. in the beginning it felt weird, but eventually it started becoming really natural.

because the cards actually get exponentially stronger with their cost. to the point that 10pp are outrageously broken cards. it does make sense imo.

>it appears raw stats isnt good in this game.
t.20 years of game experience

are you the kind of guy who never plays aggro? you should, because the game allows for a variety of tempo, which i really like

Nothing feels better than crushing commies with the power of capitalism.

I dusted 2 animated lous and the 3 normal ones i pulled from packs and used them to make JO pendants, kill yourself runeshit.

forest players are literally retarded, serves that idiot right

It's not like he's wrong I saw dragon players who didn't even had Sybil in masters too.

Luna is a

who the fuck was talking to you

>tfw she is the nurses' student assistant on penis inspection day

or they didn't drew her

Tarzan and Aerin are both good, but cannot fit in tempo and otk. Verdant is better than Tarzan for tempo while you can't fit in Aerin in control list. Tarzan may be good in control though.

death's breath is an issue but it can be played around.
>zombie party
pls, pretty much irrelevant vs aggro, no better than undying resentment.

>midrange shadow beats aggro shadow btw
>implying

You got Sukuna kinda wrong.

She has 2 ways to activate:

1. If she's on board and alive - Play 3 cards and evolve her. She goes 6/6 easily.

2. If she's on your hand - Play 3 cards INCLUDING HER, in any order, then evolve. That's a 6/6 rush.

Yeah I know it's limited with evolve. But she can act as a mini ward to those that understand how she works.

mammoth lover

Kill yourself runeshit

Nothing other then attack/defense manipulation works on Aegis.

>9pp+evo 10/10 rush heal 4 hp deal 2 damage to all enemies
What the fuck is this bullshit? She does literally everything and leaves unkillable body, that can nuke more aoes, so shes kind of a ward aswell.

qt

aerin can fit just nicely, instead of fairy beast which was not uncommon in rob

Tarzan fits just fine in tempo. Vedant might give you two elves for one less attack but it can't automatically win you the game if they stalled it long enough to reach turn 10.

>rune
>41.6
I don't even care about "who's best", I'm just glad that cancer is in the garbage.

thanks for the advice. I'll start with shadow and look out for those cards.

>now that they are in the gutter, forestfuckers actually think they are the thinking class

Priceless. Can't wait for you guys to come up with a deck to save its hide.

>why is 9pp strong
what next, you will cry about Aegis?

Aerin is amazing, but does not fit Tempo.

I'd still choose Warden over Verdant in Tempo. But Tia might still work really.

>Q.ディーラないです、代わりはいますか?
>A.いません。生成してください!
I regret dusting my Meme Dealers now

Just themis or lightning blast her, bro. You should already know that dragon and haven are the only viable classes.

HEAR

Maybe. That still doesn't change that I saw a lot of budget decks.

cute!

and dragon drops her on turn 7 :^)

balancedcraft

>dies to dod
?

cute

i'm forest you retard