Was there any truth to the Stab-in-the-back myth?

Was there any truth to the Stab-in-the-back myth?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab-in-the-back_myth

Other urls found in this thread:

germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/docpage.cfm?docpage_id=2382&language=german
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spede_Pasanen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locarno_Treaties
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews were far more busy dying on the western front alongside non-Jew Germans during WWI. So no.

Yeah because Germany was doing so well prior

Not really. It's a pathetic attempt by the military leadership at blaming others for their own failures, aggravated by the German superiority complex.

>The theme of stab-in-the-back was articulated in 1919 most prominently by General Erich Ludendorff, one of the two top German commanders. He blamed the Berlin government and the civilian population for the armistice/surrender of November 1918, saying they had failed to support him, had let him down, and had proved themselves unworthy of the traditions of a fighting nation. He popularized the Dolchstoß terminology, and became a prominent right-wing leader in the 1920s

So initially it was "FUCKING CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT" before it became "FUCKING JEWS?

Just putting it here, but the German military leadership would do the same after world war 2, this time placing the time on Hitler and SS and supported by both western and eastern Allies.

I think Hitler blamed the German people after his loss as well, but I might be misremembering. Goddamn Krauts never learn.

But a number of failures were due to hitler. He inhibited his generals in many cases. If they had more free reign, they might have gotten somewhere.

As an aside, I've always wondered if hitler had avoided diverting so many troops to camps in germany, and not imprisoned so many of his own people, if that could have made a difference. You have to wonder how much that could have bolstered the fighting force.

But the unrest started with sailors in Kiel.

I never understood this logic, while there is lots of evidence about Jewish bankers getting America involved in the war for the promise of getting Judea from the Brits. I've never seen any evidence that German jews or anyone else in Germany "backstabbed" the german war effort.

And average German jews fought in large numbers on the western front so nah.
Probably just being sore losers (I dont blame them for it, i'd be one too after losing massive amounts of men for nothing)

>If the war is lost, the nation will also perish. This fate is inevitable. There is no necessity to take into consideration the basis which the people will need to continue even a most primitive existence. On the contrary, it will be better to destroy these things ourselves, because this nation will have proved to be the weaker one and the future will belong solely to the stronger eastern nation (Russia)[1]. Besides, those who will remain after the battle are only the inferior ones, for the good ones have all been killed.

>austrians start shit
>germans get blamed for it
haha epic

Germans always have someone else to blame.

i like this meme but all jokes aside, Austria would have never started a war if Germany didn't give their ok for that

>raise the people up in a retarded war for Muh Aryan superiority
>muh lebensraum im osten
>muh evige juden
>muh million männer
>fuck everything up
>kill the best and brightest of the generation
>let Eastern Europe fall under the iron curtain
>want to destroy the German people because lol they're weaker than Russia
Why was Hitler such a moron?

As a dutch person, I appreciate this.

t. eternal austrian

Because Stalin was going to ignore Europe at any second, and him invading the Baltics Finland and Romania proves that.

nice picture but the last one should be a woman with beard

I never understood this logic, while there is lots of evidence about Jewish bankers getting America involved in the war for the promise of getting Judea from the Brits. I've never seen any evidence that German jews or anyone else in Germany "backstabbed" the german war effort.

And average German jews fought in large numbers on the western front so nah.
Probably just being sore losers (I dont blame them for it, i'd be one too after losing massive amounts of men for nothing)

Austrians are krauts you cuck.

Then fucking wage a war against Judeo-Bolshevism instead of Aryan superiority. Maybe not fucking invade France and turn half the goddamn world against you. It's bloody clear the Germans once again simply wanted to destroy Europe.

>and him invading the Baltics Finland and Romania proves that.

you mean him going along exactly with the deal he had with Hitler?

Original source: germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/docpage.cfm?docpage_id=2382&language=german

>instead of Aryan superiority. Maybe not fucking invade France

How the fuck do Germans end up in a war with almost all of Europe, twice? With mediocre allies aswell?

>this is the wanker some white supremacists idolize
>Hitler did nothing wrong
For fuck's sake. The Germans have done more damage to Europe than the Jews ever could have.

This very insightful award winning documentary should answer all your questions

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

9/10, using Spede for Germans is an affront to Finns worldwide.

Who is that guy?

Greatest Finn to live after Mannerheim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spede_Pasanen

Hitler is right. Islam is the most fitting religion for an superior culture who is not weak to the material decadence of the west.

and what does the 'kc' mean?

kraut chan

Krautchan?

No. It's mostly because the ceasefire declared in 1918 was extremely vague, and most civs didn't understand that the war was effectively over. It didn't help when sensationalist newspapers kept pushing the narrative of stab in the back during and after the war to try to rid national shame.

It's just a huge misunderstanding and it's honestly shitty how things turned out.

Also it was this treaty, I suppose?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locarno_Treaties

whats up with the meme of making him the go to german? did he have a silly german character?

German cultural appropriation. They lack any characters of note, especially humorous ones, so they steal from others.

I think it's just because he's used to symbolized Autism.