I hate Veeky Forums shills

They actually wants us to care about this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=sH8sSKwS_gU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYO3tOqDISE
youtube.com/watch?v=IZs2i3Bpxx4&t=708s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you dont care why did you watch it and post it

Nit even gonna give the video a view, but rich parents are allowed to buy their kids nice things, and even if you grow up rich you can appreciate a gift and not treat it like shit. Good for them to be out driving them and not just parking them in a garage to depreciate.

You watched it u ain't fooling anyone...

ist a matter oF Perspektive
thing's trat jede je like a 6th gen Toyota corolla
they might seem nice to someone from the Congo or Siberia
just like how the average bugatti veyron buyer got bored with 30 super cars that you you would kill to even have one of

Dont need to watch this, I live in the part of NYC with a lot of "new money" asian immigrants. A positive side to this is at least most of them keep the car stock and well maintained.

>baaw rich people can buy nice things
What the fuck is this shit post? Fuck off and kys yourself.

> A positive side to this is at least most of them keep the car stock and well maintained.

Dated an Asian girl in a family like this, she wasn't into cars but her brother was. There is still an inner core of cheapness, they want to modify cars but they won't spend the money.

Reminder the USA owes China about $1,000,000,000,000
:-)

The older i get the more contempt i have for these rich kids who have it made and never have to work for anything. Then they have the temerity to act poor elsewhere to save face "oh i drive an audi to school".

Their wealth will trickle down.
Vote Trump.

Nah they just sequester it away in hidden enclaves (like this video) so the public don't have to come face to face with the injustice of it all. The rich have had this shit figured out since the Medici.

>spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a car
>still a dorky chink

Money can't buy cool, apparently.

Why can't azns into cool? They always come off as tryhards.

Well, they *are* keeping luxury car makers, dealerships, mod houses and all of their respective upstream suppliers in business, so there's a bit of merit to that theory, much as it triggers economic idiots.

I wouldn't begrudge their wealth if it wasn't rooted in slave labor camps, oppression and graft.

Chinese, especially the rich ones, are fucking scum.

definitely not limited to the chinese i know that. there are a lot of rich russian immigrants where i live and it's the same story

the why china manages its money means any time its spent over seas is just to launder it before the bubble busts and also get it away from the party

>Then they have the temerity to act poor elsewhere
being poor makes people miserly and its hard to shake that kind of mind set when you do finally come into money

True, but the economic stimulus of one guy buying a $1,000,000 car is as nothing compared to 20 million people who buy a $2 coffee every damn day.

Give the average american an extra $5 and tell them to spend it, the economy will sky rocket.

euthanize people who aren't in the workforce and the economy will skyrocket as well

Maybe so, but where do they get that $5 from? It all works on economic flow.
youtube.com/watch?v=IYO3tOqDISE

Sounds good to me.

Economic recovery package:

>euthanize non-workers, including the retired
>give everyone left $5

So much simpler than fucking with healthcare and tax reform, and absolutely fool proof to boot.

Here in Australia there's all these Chinese international students driving BMWs, Mercedes, and lots of GT86s all over the place. One girl even has her boyfriend pick her up in an Aventador.

It makes all these chinks look like cunts, but they're actually nice people once you get to know them, and if you can understand them.

I bet this guy's kids were nice too.

As you have forsaken me and served foreign gods in your own land, so now you will serve foreigners in a land not your own
youtube.com/watch?v=IZs2i3Bpxx4&t=708s