/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread USO DA YO edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 1/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6emNu4gtZk
my.mixtape.moe/zsytcf.mp4
wikihow.com/Find-a-Talent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mugi!

Doujins of korekiyo being a cumdump when

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6emNu4gtZk

Good morning everybody.

Daily reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She also got rebuild as an Android and won the Hajimebowl and is now playing games with the DR2 cast

Koko!
Thanks for the better nickname, user. If you're still on.

Moe moe kyun~

Ishi!

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

SORE WA CHIGAU YO

>Morning /drg/. What's for breakfast?

Will he ever appear in a DR game? I want to see him be happy.
Also I want to see his execution

Did you order a killing game with or without Maki as the mastermind?

my.mixtape.moe/zsytcf.mp4

First for 100 deaths for Okaa-san

Hot damn...

I'm in love!

V3 OP Not really but close enough, right?

Fucking human Kiibo ruined the V3 anime for me. I liked how he acted in the game, but human Kiibo was nothing like it.

Me too!

Soon thanks to man__kin's mob doujin, but it'll never be scanned

>That.. doesn't look half bad actually.
>Preferably without. Better yet, how about neither.

Let's post our love!

I would watch this.

So. Let's say you could pick any character to be the mastermind of their killing game, who would you pick, how do you see things changing and what would be their motivation? DR3 included, if you'd like.

>HUMAN!KIIBO IS A GARY STU!1!!1!!!!
Stay mad

I'll join too!

Even when it happens it probably won't be scanned unless I find a way to buy it
>not even one lewdfic with korekiyo getting fucked
I'm so thirsty lads

But, they did that so that Human Kiibo could be the symbol of hope for his classmates and give them a reason to give up their talents and memories of their old school life and become normies.

Same.

posting best girl!

>Preferably without. Better yet, how about neither.
Sorry can't do that. Also there's been a mistake in the shipping and we somehow sent you a killing game where Kaito is the mastermind.
Hope you enjoy it.

Okie dokie~

Yay!

Mob doujins when?

Go to bed Shinguji

What'd Kaito's motive be?
Would it be C O M P L E X?

Stop falseflagging Teruteru. He only likes Bandai and his huge black cock

I didn't expect Angie to become my favorite after being a Miubro for a while, but she grew on me.

Yay~

Of course.

Is space madness C O M P L E X enough?

Is Aruma supposed to be lewd?
I'm just guessing based on her trailer and her sprites.

Please, everyone knows that Shinguji is a disgusting slut who'd take any kind of cock for free

She's really cute and her weird personallity is really charming to me.
I don't know why...

Yes, she likes to "tame" things after all.
I wouldn't be surprised if she was into beastiality.

So badass.

She's the cutest Dangan!

Indeed. Her antics in Chapter 3 were pretty amusing, too, and seeing how she's batshit crazy just makes her oddly enticing.

>Aruma...
>Iruma...

Probably...

Not soon enough

>love hotel events for the re:Births
I need this.

I wish I was a drawfag so I could draw cute fanart for her...

Speaking of, is it just me or does the silhouette behind the word "Re:Birth" look like a flying blimp or airship being chained down?

Oh, that? It looks to me like a feather and that's why I liked the detail put into this joke because the symbol for the Gifted Inmates Academy looks similar to Hope's Peak Academy, but it's missing its wings and there's a chain surrounding it.

I'm a writefag, so maybe I can write something about her...

Reminder that they both pleasured their old examiners for good test scores

Amami-kun, please accept my love already!

>tfw you're a talentless normie who can't do anything for your favorite characters...
I need help...
...and training...

Reminder that even though he had loads of money Amami still sold his body to his hosts during his travels Shinguji was doing it for free

Oh huh, it does look like a feather... or rather, a feather being cut or something.

And yeah, you're right, nice eye for detail man.

wikihow.com/Find-a-Talent

What happened to the Tsumugi mindhaccing them into her 'toyssus' meme?

Writing is easy! Just write about Angie and how much you want to hug her...maybe fuck her.

Thanks for that.

Yep! It's still possible that a lot of people died due to the meteors shown in NDRV3, so the afterlife deal Re:Birth seemed to be going with would be pretty neat as someone's idea of how the prequel could have been like especially considering talents like the Funerary Director.

Thanks... Kuzuryu user...

>Natural talents are what people discover they like and have an aptitude for plus plenty of learning and practice. A lot of talent is wasted because people insist they have none and fail to practice their heart's desire. The words "I could never do that" have destroyed many an opportunity to do just that with effort and practice. The answer is therefore this: Don't assume you have no "natural" talents, assume that you can do whatever you put your mind to and are prepared to put the effort into. Do classes, join a club, get a mentor/coach/tutor, get started now.

She and Tenko were in my list of 'I hope they'll die' characters pre-release, and, welp, they really died. But I'm honestly happy to have them as my favorite girls now.

I think Saihara's reasoning that Amami sacrificed himself or otherwise was voted to be a sacrifice is wrong. I think Amami + another survivor (which is probably Tsumugi, given that the sacrifices were going to be SHSL survivor + next mastermind in Maki and Kiibo's case) were the only survivors of V2.

It's implied with Makoto's story & Saihara and Kaito's audition tapes that most of the reward of being in a killing game is living out being a SHSL because the reality of "normal" life is terrible. People love these games because they're a "better" version of reality completely removed from the boring peace of the real world. With that in mind, it's really unlikely that every game ended with HICKSHON, because why sign up to live and die as a SHSL if you know the illusion is going to be broken at the end without fail?

For Amami to be knowingly voted as a sacrifice during the game has two implications. One, that the previous game ended similarly with HICKSHON and he was aware that he was going onto another season of a reality show by being the sacrifice (unlikely, given the above reasons) or two, they were in a situation where the mastermind wasn't going to be defeated without sacrifice and the fictional nature of the show was kept hidden. Given how apparently formulaic and true to DR1/2 these seasons were, it also seems unlikely that the mastermind would be defeated with those "exceptions" or left with any kind of power over the survivors. It's more likely they were defeated just like Junko each time.

Amami and (most likely) Tsumugi were the only survivors of V2. The show had gone on for 52 seasons without fail because the fictional nature was never revealed to students. They were never aware (until after the show) that they were going to be part of another game because they thought they had completely defeated the mastermind and ended the killing game.

Hello, static-kun, I've missed you

Drink bleachssu.

Seriously I know there was something on there than just static.

reposting for one last time before retirement
roll your husband

Aw. April Fools went so fast that I hardly noticed.

Huh, yeah, that would make sense actually.

No problem, just make sure to always take the opportunity to look for a talent, never assume you have none because everyone has talent in some field.

>A lot of talent is wasted because people insist they have none and fail to practice their heart's desire. The words "I could never do that" have destroyed many an opportunity to do just that with effort and practice.
If Hajimeme found his talent, what do you think it'd be?

Rolling

Roll.

Roll for best boy DJ

roll~

Amami-kun would never tell his sister to do that! Imposter!

Ultimate Counsellor, because he's good at making friends with people, as Kuzu said.

DJ HERE WE GO

I'm scared
Rerolling

Oh yes, I got the cute MC.

I guess I'll reroll...

Oh hey, speaking about this. I remember seeing an image of a TV with someone holding his hands together but it's been so long I forgot whether that had any relevance to NDRV3. Anyone remember that?

It's a fun idea that does relate back to the mystery of NDRV3 and stories dealing with life and death are my favorite.

Roll!

How bad can it be

>Shinguji
...Well then.

ONE MORE TIME, DJ COME ON

Life and death always intruges me too.

Kuzuryu-kun~
Also, rolling.

rolling for best boy

>2 times second time DJ
Damn you, you lucky bastard!

>GOT DJ SECOND TIME
FUCK YEAH, SUCK MY CHINCHIN, GOT IT

Now you gotta share, heh heh.

HAHAHA YEAH

FINALLY.

Seconding this, the characters in SDR2 may be more chummy than DR1 but most also have some pretty difficult issues and Hajime's ability to be friends with them while not being a pushover makes him a great candidate as a counselor.

Fuck yeah, I finally got it!

And in my opinion the three survivors of NDRV3 were changed not just by HICKSHON but by death, the people who cared most about them had to die before they could permanently change and embrace who they really wanted to be.

What do w have in the last hunger game?

Reroll!

Congratulations!

Fuck off Tsumugi. Trash can is where you belongssu.

Pepsi won, I think...
Babygansta was close but...

Please let me get Koga for this final husbando roll

...Reroll!!