Ghost Recon Wildlands General - /grwg/

Thot patrol edition

Last one: >Task Forces for GR Wildlands
PS4 ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-GB/task-force/profile/19847/General-PS4-Task-Force
PC ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US/task-force/profile/39671/Ghost-Recon-Wildlands-General

PS4 players should also join our open "GRWG VG Community".
From there we'll invite you to chat, where it's easier to organize play sessions.

Discord
discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

>Main Site
ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-us/home/

>Launch Trailer
[YouTube] Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands: Launch Trailer (Gameplay) [US] (embed)

>Planned DLC with confirmed free PvP 4x4 mode.
[YouTube] Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer: Post-Launch & Season Pass (DLC) [US] (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cuYebKZTU3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for breddy gud automobiley

youtu.be/cuYebKZTU3g

How do you start a faction war between unibobs and cartel?

Fallen ghost?

Use a flair to attract Unidad to your position, then hope for the best :^)

How do you kill 7 enemies with mine and/or C4?
What was your trick?

it does salute!

I love this Ansel thing for screenshots

It is pretty easy sometimes, usually when The cartel is on combat mode with you and unidad shows up they will open fire against them (provided they havent seen you as well)

In "El Emisario" mission where there's a lot of cartel and Unidad men, i just shot one of each side with Synch shot and they began tearing the shit out of each other

Those are some big candles.

What has been your favorite district from the game, regardless missions?
Comfy snow does it for me, Inca Camina

I prefer the forest biome.
It looks and feels nice, also a great place for taking out enemies, hiding behind trees.

Where's the yeti?

Post screenshots and stuff

Flare over C4, obviously.

Oh, also, setting up a roadblock at a chokepoint, calling a lot of attention, and then blowing it when 2 SB cars arrive as backup will do the trick.

Such a tolerant cartel.

You've never bunked with your bro off-duty? Ain't nothing wrong if the snuggles were accidental.

as buggy as this can be, some scenes are just great

The game is great about 10% of the time, low side of mediocre 30%, truly mediocre 60% with deviation caused by multiplayer and may go in either direction but most often improves it causing the split to become 30:20:50 respectively.