store.steampowered.com/app/594570/
Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Other urls found in this thread:

puu.
mediafire.com/folder/2qbp22o8ch8qc/Warhammer_Fantasy_Battles
pcgamer.com/total-war-warhammer-beginners-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for histfags getting BTFO

No rats!

I was playing around with setting my graphics settings too high for my machine, and seeing how badly it goes
One thing I noticed was that the quality of the self-shadows changes pretty significantly based on viewing angle
Does this happen because the game detected my less-than-spectacular framerate, or does it do that based on amount of other things to draw in the scene?

(reposting my tactical map autism)
I've been playing empire lately, the pace feels right and allows for slower movement and watching things play out but the fucktarded AI kind of sucks the fun out.

I was hoping warhammers tactical view would be either more detailed or more simplified like pic related, hard to do with the dynamic unit shapes i suppose. As it stands the tac view doesn't cover a lot of the field, the units from above arent easily discernable and the icons dont give much of a representation of where they are and how theyre spread without highlighting.

Something 'bout them rectangles just feels right with showing troop movement. Apparently rome did it, why change it?

>fantasy beastmen will never become their own thing with their own gods etc and instead will always be a chaoshit race
Besides do they even have a reason for wanting to destroy all civilization or is it yet another MUH GRIMDARK choice

the worst chaosfags in the entire world are the ones in GWs office

>why aren't my rape goats the good guys rEEeee
fuck off

Civilization tends to burn and cut down forest for farms, dam rivers for land (and power) and dig huge pits in the earth.

That's a no-no for the beastieboys.

So lorefags, assuming each faction gets four legendary lords (two starting, one free-lc, one paid), who do you think they will be realistically?

Tyrion, Teclis, ?, ?
Malekith, Morathi, ?, ?
Kroak, Mazdamundi, ?, ?
Skreech, Skrolk, ?, ?

Beastmen are probably really nice most of the time, but when the Chaos-touched Lord rises and they put down the Herdstone, the party's on.

So could someone definitively describe to me just why histfags are so analpained over the WH2 announcement? Like, not to fanboy here I love the history titles but they've come out and said multiple times that the historical game is in developemnt.

no one asked for the rapegoats to be nice

>High elves won't be the OP pieces of shit they deserve to be
Why live

One of the Skaven LLs will obviously be Queek and he'll be part of the Karak Eight Peaks campaign with Skarsnik and Belegar.

i love warhammer miniatures but why the fuck do they need skill to pain them and why are they so fucking expensive.
i am so fucking sad

When the fuck will the Tyranids invade the Warhammer Fantasy world?

the more i look at the slann model the more the navel bothers me

>tfw patiently waiting to murder Druchii

history has a loud, stupid, autistic minority that cant enjoy anything else it seems. Best to ignore them. We're all TRVE VNDERSTANDERS here at least.

I'm having trouble downloading some of the free dlc on steam, the download button just tries to launch warhammer. Anyone know how to fix this?

When Grimgor dies of old age.

History fucking rocks, but I'm not butthurt that CA is making a new Warham game because I like Warhammer too

They almost did, read on Zoats.

I'm going to be dominated by a best elf!

what are the high-elves hiding under those stupid fucking helmets?

well, warp shards rain from the sky so maybe soon

It's stabbin' time!

>high elves
>best elves

wew

Topknots, most likely. If it's from Warhammer and it wears a pointy helmet, chances are it has its hair up in a topknot.

I don't understand how a group of people could get so angry about something but didn't even care enough to check when CA said the announcement would be "about the future of Warhammer: Total War". It's the same group of people who will throw another tantrum when the next historical game gets announced and it isn't Medieval 3.
I had to keep on launching the game through the download button to get all the free stuff.

Their hair.

Reccomend me the best mods for a comfy campaign in Atilla or Warhammer. I have all DLC for Atilla sans roman expedition, whilst in warhammer im missing PEEPEEPOOPOO, chaos warriors, WE and Grim and the Grave

i knew a guy who played helves on tabletop

he was a twat. i don't think this was a coincidence

>mfw this memefaggot will play as his favorite race before I play based Dawi zhaar master race

It's a holdover from Games Workshop's crappy models. They couldn't get basic proportions right and it was easier to just make the helmets cone-shaped by design. So a lot of helmets look like they're made to be worn by Dan Akroyd.

that's what you get for being a minority

Genociding those pretenders so Malekith the true phoenix king can reclaim his land is going to be fun as hell.

We'll just go with most important characters instead of the more deserving I guess

>Tyrion, Teclis, Finubar the Phoenix King, Alarielle the Everqueen
>Malekith, Morathi, Helleborn the Hag Queen, Malus Darkblade Ruler of Hag Graef
>Mazdamundi, Kroq-Gar, Tehenhauin, Nakai the Wanderer
>Skrolk, Thanquol, Ikit Claw, Queek Headtaker

3rd game will add on two lords for each faction as well as four new units (minimum) for each faction.

I guess when CA were pulling straws to see who'd be left until last the chaos dwarfs pulled the shortest.

List of Warhammer races from Good guys to Bad guys

1. High Elves (Pretty much the only "real" good guys in setting, they just want to protect world)

2. Empire (It really depend on elector counts, but if we talk about Karl, he is a good guy and want to keep empire uneted and safe)

3. Dwarfs (Too butthurted and mostly cares only about themself, but can comes to aid to other dwarfs or even empire if shit goes really bad)

4. Lizardmen (Technically there are the good guys but, too fucking stupid and probably will attack other good guys because again too stupid)

5. Wood Elves (If you ignore wild hunt they only cares to protect Athen lorel so probably neutral)

6. Bretonnians (Only cares to protect themself and too busy to brainwash peasants into degenerates)

7. Dark Efs (If you ignore edge and sacrifice and slavery they are not THAT bad)

8. Greenskins (Goblins are less evil than orcs, but both of them too dumb to understand, what they're doing is wrong)

9. Ogres (HURR DURR WILL KILL FOR FOOD)

10. Everyone else are just pure evil

>Malekith
>not most likely Slaanesh's lapdog
Ulthuan ain't free, I tell you.

their development got stunted

10. Skaven (Not pure evil but pretty evil)

11.Everyone else are just pure evil

But tyranids are literally everywhere in warhammer and are about to destroy the capital of the imperium. I mean Tyranids are literally one of the debut races of the tabletop

day of the woodchipper when

guys fast, i need your dankest warhammer spurdo memes.

They were in the last thread, despite what you see, this general is entirely about posting memes.

The rats are pretty much pure evil though, were they ever seen have good emotions or intentions?

can a human deal with Skaven?
i like them

They stopped Nagash from killing everyone that one time, although that was more to protect their own hides than anyone else

I don't know shit about the warhammer lore, can you help me a bit, what are the units you see in the trailer ?

For the High Elves was it the silent phenix guard?
dark elves had crossbows and not-wardancers
lizards had a Slann, a big T-rex and some blue litte shits

Agree with everything except Ogres. I'd put them below Bretonnia and above Dark Elves.

Most are dipshits sure, but others are mostly ok, and more usually than not they're just mercenaries. Some, like the Leadbelchers, actually have a semblance of morals, which is more than we can say for any Dark Elf

anything that kills as many skaven as the skaven can't be all bad

>turn 106
>still hasn't won the badlands bowl
INTO THE BOOK

Is there a FAQ for TWW? I want to read up before I play for the first time. I know nothing about Warhammer except basic memes that get spammed everywhere like WAAGH

what kind of thing are you looking for? how to play the game, or like lore?

. Dark Efs (If you ignore edge and sacrifice and slavery they are not THAT bad)
>If you ignore the bad parts they are not bad

Really activates my almonds

Never was much into the elves, so I can't say anything about them.

They'll need one or two "regular" looking Lizards. Maybe Tehenhauin or Kroq-Gar.

I'm willing to bet money that they'll put in Thanquol for the Skaven. Queek is also likely, I think.

>Nakai the Wanderer
>most important

He was forgotten in, like 5th edition or something. Chakax or Tetto'Eko is more likely. Fuck, even Kroak. At least they had models.

Que no los dos

I think so, humans can deal with goblins so why not with skaven

Some ideas for extra two lords

>Oxyotl the Chameleon Skink, Lord Kroak
>Throt the Unclean, Deathmaster Snikch
>Beastlord Rakarth, Lokhir Fellheart
>Eltharion, Alith Anar

>they are not THAT bad
They routinely wage the everloving fuck out of war against the folks you listed as the top good guys of the setting. The majority of them think the best deity ever is the god of bloody murder and worship him exclusively, and the rest of them worship a soul-devouring god of depravity. Nobody ever allies with these guys because fucking everyone has experienced being raided by them. One of their national holiday celebrations involves murder cultists running around town and stealing toddlers to throw in a big cauldron of boiling blood. One of the most powerful castes in their society is the one made up of their militarized executioners corps. Every single estate in their cities has walls several times the height of an ordinary person, because everyone in the city thinks their neighbor has it out for them.

Fucking Ogres are better people than these douchebags.

Repostan

puu.
sh/v5IRV/2641fa330f.webm

They are humans mangled by chaos and their hatred for normal humans is mostly spite due to them not being horrible freaks. Centigor lore outright states that they are angry as fuck due to being too smart for their clumsy forms.

All races of Lizardman society shall be represented

>10. Everyone else are just pure evil
Northerners can be okay people. A lot of them have some really fucked up sensibilities, though.

>malus darkblade

Any generic Dreadlord can ride a Cold One. I'd much rather have Lokhir Fellheart to fill out the corsair options.

Wew

Does anybody have a good screenshot of a minotaur's head, 3/4 angle? Without head armor. I need it as reference for my drawings. Google doesn't seem to have much in this sense
Of course I'd take a screenshot myself but I don't own the game yet

Any more stuff like that?

someone post the warhammer roll pic

n..nani?!

1d4chan or whatever wiki you prefer. there's probably a thread on /tg with actual links for fantasy shit

mediafire.com/folder/2qbp22o8ch8qc/Warhammer_Fantasy_Battles

This one has almost all the books you could ask for.

Alternatively, just read the wiki

>/tg

What is Turin's twitch stream? He doesn't have the link in his videos for some reason.

>third game
I haven't been following total war since attilla. are they releasing games in trilogies now? what the fuck?

Veeky Forums is our vassals

never ever

Cool. Gameplay?

I'm so insanely bored i took one for you

seems pretty accurate

Lokhir sadly didn't have lots of words written about him in the Black Library.

Hopefully we can also recruit legendary heroes and champions within an army (but doesn't lead) in 3rd game

Who the fuck is Nakai? Lord Kroak or bust. Agree with everything else besides Finubar, I wouldn't weep if he was in but I'd much rather Imrik or Eltharion.

Warhammer is getting a trilogy, yes. And they're working on a historical game in a period they havent used before.

a magical place known as youtube

Each game is stand alone expansion, that you can combine together for one ultimate game

/twg/ is Veeky Forums's vassal.

Anyone who demands that formations be included in TWW is a despicable human being.

another

pcgamer.com/total-war-warhammer-beginners-guide/

This maybe?

A proper pike formation would be handy to have

see you are just a vampire reskin

jesus christ is each one going to cost $70