Will it flop?

Will it flop?

the sedan will do alright but the model y compact crossover will PRINT money.
most people buying new cars are couples and when car buying, the wife basically pouts and bitches forever until she gets the car she wants, which is almost always a crossover or SUV

now imagine that but "oh wow TESLA makes a crossover? Oh harold we have to have it!"

>t. virgin

>Will a car that has 500,000 pre-orders flop?

Oh ghee whiz OP we just don't know yet if its something consumers will want

>smug anime face calling others virgins

Not entirely, but reviewers will quickly find bad build quality and reliability issues and it'll stay behind sales expectations, and factory capacities may not be fully utilized.

>posting smug anime
>calling others virgins
>t. virgin

Lazy ass fuck interior. Just a plain dash with a Fucking iPad in the middle

I ironically like this. The only change I would want is the screen built into the dash and not floating out like it is.

It looks like a Porsche Panamera.

ice cuckolds BTFO

nice projection

>implying you need more
minimalism is GOAT

That's beyond shitbox-tier. It's a fucking void with no trace of humanity or life. Sitting in that would make me want to kill myself.

>fastest tesla in production loses races to stock pigfats half its price in any race over 1/4 mi, sometimes even those
>mpg is matched by a bunch of foreign EVs
>no soundkino
>fuckugly

yeah haha really gettin em!

Sure thing, bro.

It already hasn't.

>still slower
sperg more

Gotta wake up and face that times are changing. Minimalism is the most appealing and sought after style now.

compare that to this and you will see why minimalism is what is almost universally preferred

it doesn't happen all the time, but it happens extremely often

This looks comfy as fuck 2bh. The minimalist room looks absolutely soulless and uncomfortable. And I know for a fact that these shitty modern sofas are utterly uncomfortable because I feel for the modern sofa trap.

I have no mouth and I must scream

>there are only two ways to furnish a room

SELL SELL SELL

that room looks dated af
the minimalist room meanwhile looks timeless

yes the fastest tesla still is slower than cars half its price, glad you're realizing this

that no grill looks terrible

mayybe with a license plate it'll look better, but i doubt it

Neither of those are minimalist. iPhone is fundamentally Bauhaus, favoring functional simplicity over everything else, but it certainly isn't minimalist, because it has color, abstract iconography, and other elements that aren't necessary. Android is essentially the same. Minimalism in design goes further and removes function, color, anything that is perceived as unrelated to purpose. It's a useful technique, but most people recoil against strictly minimalist art and design, because humans like a little flair and glitz. It's why many designers and artists wind up circling back to decadent Art Nouveau, Americana, etc.

congrats for having mediocre taste
please pick up your complimentary chrysler 300 at the door

>he wants to live in a prison cell

And dated is automatically bad? Things have to be uncomfortable just to not be dated?

I was not making an iOS vs Android comparison but the physical iPhone vs the physical Blackberry.

Art Nouveau a best.

But the physical Blackberry is just fine, especially with the keyboard retracted. And it's FAR more functional than the iPhone because it leaves you options for input instead of forcing DOG SHIT screentyping on you.

so a "minimalist" would find a slate quarry too garish in color
reductionism is closer to the mark

Yet the iPhone is universally the preferred choice. It doesn't really matter that you are old and stuck in your ways, the rest of the world isn't.

absolutely no character. I'd go mad doing a long drive

Nope, it's too late for that, Tesla has no serious competitor. Think about it.

>yet people fall for marketing
>it doesn't matter that it's the inferior choice in many regards

If you look at current interior design trends, minimalism is incredibly dated. Right now I'd say that ecological themes with bold colors are the most on-trend.

>inferior choice
The free market has detected that that was a lie

because nature is less that a distant memory

The "free" market is rather gullible and incredibly easily manipulated. It's the same as in politics. You can convince Germans that Jews are the devil, you can convince Americans that Russians are the devil, you can convince Mussies that Westerners are the devil, list goes on.

Lots of Victorian inspiration in there. Might even be more neo-Victorian than anything.

luxury gruel and cruskits is next

Yeah. Like this interior from a San Franciso condo, which basically says "I want to be in a cabin innawoods right fucking now fuck"

>the iphone is universally the preferred choice
no, no it isn't. what are you talking about?

lol what the fuck

not sure if this fad will last long desu

I am an architect, and this is not real minimalism.
This is a 2000's trendy wannabe minimalist inspired style.
True minimalism is almost unbearable to live in.

>touchcancer

let me feel the buttons ffs

Look at this retard trying to justify his 5 year out of date phone with a $300 tard tax LOL

neat thing about the industrial revolution
after they had found a way to mass produce all the useful items they would ever need
they had to invent something superfluous just to keep the infrastructure going
so floral pattern wall paper was the go to
later down the path comes planned obsolescence and the race to the bottom

and it should be cheaper
the minimal that a yuppy can bear still costs allot

The clouds on the ceiling were a bad choice. Looks like water damage.

A Chrysler 300 has more power, range and room. So actually it would be the better choice

If I remember correectly a bunch of people that are actually buying it don't actually drive.
They're expecting it to come with autonomous driving so we'll see.

>feel
This will soon be a thing of the past.
Feeling is almost a forbidden thing nowadays, everything is "minimal", souless, flavorless, colorless, boring and castrated.

What's this then?

>and it should be cheaper
Agreed.
The "Minimalism" people try to sell is just a gimmick word for "modern" people with some cash to fall in.

inb4 crashing Teslas from people thinking they're autonomous become so much of a problem that they're outlawed

>iPhone is universally the preferred choice
Because it's popular, doesn't mean it's good.
>you are old and stuck in your ways
Not to mention that the iphone design by itself is already old and dated.

a product that can't compete from a manufacturer that can't compete

>iPad
Teslas actually run GNU/Linux

A BMW i3.

Sorry, I mean a piece of trash for yuppie soccer moms.

not sure if this is a troll thread. every fucking nu-male coast to coast that can't afford a Model S is going to buy one of these.

How will the model 3 be different?

>Veeky Forums can't afford it
>proceed to shitpost
Poorfags need to die.

$40k electric car here. It's shit

I would like to point out that you are referring to as GNU/Linux, is in fact, GNU, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Why is it so sterile? It doesn't look comfy.

My hope is that lazy faggots will use the auto pilot and it'll drive them all into brick walls and kill them. And Elon Musk will commit suicide. And all electric vehicles will be scrapped, and anything made of metal on them will be recycled to build more V8s
At least, that's how it goes in my dreams.

>16 kWh battery
>it's shit
No shit.

>gor rid of the fucking hideous crown victoria tier 2 spoke wheel

ugh. thank god.

still looks like ass though.

it's also overstyled nigger trash

Why don't they round this shit off or put some fake grill or something? It looks terrible.

weren't you the guy complaining that the electric range is so short and mad that you were "forced" to use the gas engine on a serial hybrid?

it looks like a small 3d printed prototype where they forgot to apply the grille sticker

2013 called, they want their design trends back god damn I bet you have a manbun and airbuds as well you out of date failure.

2017 is all about grayscale contrast interspersed with bright accent pieces, as well as reclaimed timber and the surprise return of shabby chic. Minimalism is a thing inasmuch as the concepts of focal points and negative space are utilised.

>2017
>non linear varigated length laminate
>grey sectionals
>yellow speaker cones
>being unironically this 2013-ikea-catalogue-core

That's what you get for buying Government Motors

>Yet the iPhone is universally the preferred choice.

Another mongoloid so caught up in Apple's marketing he doesn't even realize he's a shill.

Apparently that's a placeholder interior. In fact, there aren't even any air vents.

>2013 called, they want their design trends back god damn I bet you have a manbun and airbuds as well you out of date failure.
Bruh, cool yer jets. The shit I posted was from the last couple of quarters and used the elements that you talked about, aside from the contrasting greys, which I don't like because I live in a place where it rains all the time. And from what I've seen recently, designers are getting tired of composing with nothing but grey + one color, too. Not sure why you think that focal points and negative space are innovations brought about by minimalist design, unless you're talking about the removal of objects to emphasize the connections between planes.

That makes sense, considering that a few months ago they hired one of Volvo's interior design leads to help them upgrade their interior quality.

Yes

>Veeky Forums - Interior design

i feel like dudes with a clean minimalist pads get a lot of pussy

I like minimalism but too many rectangles looks dated.

If it weren't for the fact that grown men who like minimalist apartments are nu-male cucks, too scared to go near women, sure.

Jin Bo Zhong Ji Ming Yang auto gonna chnage thr game

Fuck off you fag I bet you place two same sized objects next to eachother, use 8x11 area rugs for bedrooms and try to colormatch your sofa and drapes like a god damned queer

> I bet you place two same sized objects next to eachother, use 8x11 area rugs for bedrooms and try to colormatch your sofa and drapes like a god damned queer

I'm too poor for that :(

Aerodynamics. The only reason other cars have holes is to push air to components.

having a flat plane there is less aerodynamic than rounding it off, dumbass.

Did you reach that conclusion in your wind tunnel?

>my eyes are a wind tunnel
Get back to me when you have evidence faggot.