/meg/ mass errect general

Jack is best waifu edition

Andromeda is an open world rpg made by bioware with lots of choices which lets you play and be what you want.

>Syntheis IRL soon
theverge.com/2017/3/27/15077864/elon-musk-neuralink-brain-computer-interface-ai-cyborgs

>Cora
pastebin.com/JNb1T71a (embed)
If you are new and are worried about the negative reviews dont. The game is very enjoyable and fun for those who enjoy new bioware products and like the mass effect universe, it has a ton of exploration, characters, dialogue options and weapons, it is best to casually enjoy such a game instead of rushing it which is what most reviewers these days do.
The animations might be lacking but this was never bioware's strongest suit, the game has its fault but it is good.
This Andromeda hate has just become a meme, just like the Tortanic meme even though Swtor is still alive and brings out content and has a healthy population.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nzHengz9
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ
pastebin.com/JNb1T71a
rpgsite.net/feature/5455-mass-effect-andromeda-guide-movie-night-quest-walkthrough
youtube.com/watch?v=iDAxIVQE0To
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can we have pastebin for fan fiction please?

Cora a cute.

FAGGOT OP

MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA VIDEO PASTEBIN:

pastebin.com/nzHengz9

MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Cora
pastebin.com/JNb1T71a

Daily reminder that Macen was a model Turian citizen
And he was also gay
No it wasnt merely platonic, the Codex literally confirms he was in love with Avi deeply

How good is Infiltrator for tactics-based gameplay?

They're basically Romans
They're all ass bandits

Are you posting on Bioware's twitter? Every time I see a glitch I will post screenshot on their twitter. They need to be shamed.

Just boycott their games in the future. EA, Bioware, Ubisoft, etc. Don't buy any of their shit for at least two years. If enough people make this commitment and stick to it, they'll either die or create quality.

But how will they learn if we don't rub their fuckups in their face?

I'm on my second playthrough, what is the part for the movie night after getting the popcorn, it never got past that on my first run

Once the money stops pouring in, I think that'll send a bigger message than any number of tweets. They don't give a fuck about your opinion. Profit is what a business understands.

Stay mad, i love all their games after me2 and will be buying all the DLC day one, i cant wait for andromeda DLC.

Hate like the retards you are but andromeda is a fun game and brings what the usual bioware game brings, a fun journey with fun characters, interesting story and occasionally funny small moments.

LMFAO

GREAT BALANCE BIOWARE!
I posted this, still no response.
I would recommend for everyone in /meg/ to spam that fucker @tibermoon to look in to it and fix this shit!

Don't misunderstand. I enjoy ME:A. But I'm tired of getting "okay" games from companies that, with their size and funding, owe me "great" games.

I'm done paying for average.

>buying DLCs
>not pirating
>not using pirated DLC with legit copy
This is why even a poor jew is richer than you.

How do you fix them to be more appealing as antagonists?

Have bought every Bioware game since dao. Never been disappointed. Stay mad faggot. I will go ahead and buy another copy of mea to tease your hipster ass.

Guess what? That is how the industry works, nobody will bother spending a ton of money trying to polish something to perfection when you can self something average for a ton of money.

If they demand heavy polish then they just drop the title as "not worth the effort", especially EA.

Not saying Animations werent bad, but all the bad memes that came from it are already enough hurt so they will definitely not repeat it in ME:A2

And at the end of the day, all it matters is if it was fun.

If you enjoy something you dont get overly critical about it unless you are a critic or trying to impress by "look at how unbiased my review is"

>Not supporting what you enjoy because you want more

remove mouth and nose
worked for collectors

Is multiplayer usually really fucking laggy?
seriously I havent seen this laggy multiplayer ever

>Not supporting what you enjoy because you want more
Good goy.
They recived enough money from my 2 copies of base game already.
Besides I ain't paying for cosmetical shit.
Fuckinbg CK

please?

Seriously.
rpgsite.net/feature/5455-mass-effect-andromeda-guide-movie-night-quest-walkthrough

>More profit is bad
>Shut up, i know when a game is just profitable enough for an expansion because i work in EA management
Keep telling yourself that cheapstake

Who are you quotting goy?
You can get all mad all you won't.
I will still pirate MEA DLCs and make them work with legit copy.

>Bioware throwing shade at pickup artists in the Night on the Town quest

kek

Turians don't care about personal degeneracy, as long as you serve the Hierarchy and follow orders. They don't even have laws for drug abuse, because the stigma of being a druggie and failing your duties is so great.

It's in the OT codex.

I am simply calling you on your bullshit.

You dont know whenever a game is profitable enough unless you work at EA or spend a ton of time in the industry and have many sources.

You literally made that excuse up for being a cheapstake so you can feel you are doing le good thing.

Delusional as always but it is no surprise you make up bs to fit your world view since you use the term goy

What bullshit.
I will do what I want and there is jack shit you can do.
You can keep your shitty MUH MORALITY to yourself, call me when you want to learn how to not be a good goy.

So did you learn that you cant delete your own posts after a certain amount of time has passed? ;^)

/meg/ is one of the shittiest generals right behind /dag/

>can't delete posts
Wasn't this a thing for 3years now?
I bet moot did this

>Literally avoided my point completely
Imao, i bet you make up that bullshit data of yours from nowhere in your personal life to because you cant handle the responsibility of irl choices

But i understand, people like you cant live life without making up bs things to support your bs beliefs so you can feel good about your sad self.

As much as people hate on the writing and dialogue and meaningless fetch quests, this is by far the most fun Mass Effect game to play ever.

That really matters, I think people forget at the end of the day we are playing a game and games are meant to be fun.

The best writing, dialogue, animations, story, camera angles in the world wont save a game if it's not fun to play.

>projecting
Nigga, I'm busting your balls and in all seriousness former Bioware supporter but we can't give them >75 Score on Metacritic.
PS I don't even read what you type.

>The best writing, dialogue, animations, story, camera angles in the world wont save a game if it's not fun to play.
THIS.

All the things you mention are literally criticb8, reviews dont make a game fun.

fun? not with these nerfed to hell augmentations and arbitrary limited crafting

Back to your containment board dag filth.

I can have my fun with the gameplay in MP
if the game is lacking in writing what's the fucking point

Some people like fetch quests.
I enjoyed Mad Max for this very reason, just give me stuff to do and a big map with nice location to get screenshots for.

>PS I don't even read what you type.
Understandable, delusional people dont like reading what proves them wrong, it would break their delusion and cause a mental collapse.

it is almost unconscious really, like you mind reads things way faster and knows so it makes you not even notice things that ruin your delusion because it wants to protect human.

Humans are such a fucked up species, the mind literally protects delusions instead of trying to break them

>Mad Max
Surprisingly good.

Strange choice in how backstory for Fury Road was put in a game it feels like nobody played.

I like them too, extends the length of a playthrough which is huge for me. Still wish they were better done and more interesting, like Witcher 3's sidequests which many were as good of a quality as the main ones were.

MOD WHEN?!
>2% to shield aug you want that right?
>3% damage aug but you can stack it
I want to strangle the person behind "balance".

>Ryder: Hello Jaal, I'd like to know more about you. :^)
>Jaal: Maybe I want to keep my information secret right now.
>Ryder: I was born on Earth, the 3rd planet of the Sol system! :^)
>Jaal: Hmmm...interesting. I still don't trust you, though.

Shit, that was awkward.

Daily reminder Sara's true self has been revealed in Alec's memories and she can no longer pretend to not be a whore.

Determinedly awkward is how most of Jaal's stuff plays out. It's not bad per se, but it's quite different from a lot of other "mysterious foreign party member" types.

Look at this shitIt was a fun game for the 60h I spend in it.

Teasing Sara is fun.
FUN

Stop being mean to Angara.

Teasing SARA or TEASING Sara?

Can anyone please explain how my choices in this game affects the ending?

I want to get the "best" ending but a lot of stuff online doesn't explain what choices actually matter.

A lot of choices seem to end up with "so and so group or faction" shows up in the final battle, but does that actually affect anything substantial or is it just for show?

For reference I'm at the mission where I'm about to assault the Kett ship after leaving Kadara for the first time

Both

Whats the point in putting a rank on fusion mods if you can't upgrade them or do anything except equip them.

have you checked the rest of the inventory/research inventory and the collection part in the MP?
this game is FULL of badly copy pasted shit
I wouldn't be surprised this is just another example of this, and that the lvl IV is actually more powerfull than the III

If you have this conversation with him for the first time after you've built up more trust, he actually responds and shares where he was born in turn.

I had a shield oscillator on my chest that gave me 25% shields back after each kill, double mod slots on my weapon with an augment that made it so I did 20% more power damage when clip was full, which was always since I had a Remnant Sweeper that had heatsink mechanic, two biotic power augments that gave 10% biotic power damage on my rifle, my chest, arms, legs, and chest had a total of 13 biotic power augments that gave me a combined 26% extra biotic power damage, a mod for my chest that gave me 15% less gun damage but 50% increased recharge speed, and I had my Lance skill set to consume shields instead of having a cooldown.

Shit was overpowered as fuck. Only way it could have been more perfect is if I had gotten the chest mod that gives you longer power recharge time but resets your cooldown with each kill.

idk what you mean by nerfed to hell, you can do some really crazy things.

>tfw genuinely enjoy fetch quests no matter how monotonous

the only choice that seems to matter now is getting all pathfinders or else captain Dunn dies

>tactics
>gameplay
Not in Andromeda. I mean it's probably possible but because the ai is so buggy you don't need any tactics other than stand behind a corner and headshot them while they stand still.

Pretty much this. The gameplay saved MEA imo.

>mfw meeting the best husbando all over again
Time to be the flirt options ALL THE TIME!

Choices mostly matter in DLC and sequel

The only big final decisions is having pathfinders with you iof you save them/replace them

just paving the way for the next DLC, stay tuned! ;)

Choices don't really matter now, the most crucial ones are saved for dlcs. Follow your heart

>not having the autistic drive to do every fetch quest, even when it's boring

Plebs.

>tibermoon
I've been using the normal Bioware page but I'll add that fucker as well. Cool.

Great mod btw. Game designers are damn geniuses.

My guess is some fucko copy pasted MP stuff to SP for reasons unknown.
Because PS4 version has different stat values.

>>Cora
>pastebin.com/JNb1T71a
>Ryder pressed his tongue to the slightly-hairy base of Cora’s cock next, relishing in the lingering taste of cum and sweat before dragging his tongue up the fat, pulsing shaft. Cora groaned softly, and Ryder shuddered as a little spurt of pre-cum escaped Cora’s tip and splashed onto her toned abdomen.

Holy jesus!
We haven't gotten many lewdfics about Andromeda. At least not non-Sara/Jaal.
>tfw no Cora balls to suckle

Do that I hope more people would notice and inform them to fix this shit.
While I enjoy the game the mods/augs feel as "balanced" as some shitty MMO game.

Make sure you'll get turian pathfinder, Avi. That's all.

blue labia

My only real problem with this game that depresses me is that Sara has no good romance options. Scott gets the only romance option I like.

Multiple shades of blue, labia

>What is Vetra

>Choices mostly matter in DLC and sequel
yeah, let's wait for it, because that worked out so well in the past.

yeah and fucking rugous skin
the fact that there are fucking retards wanting to cuddle with sandpaper is mindboggling

I don't like romancing Turians.

I prefer Vetra with Sara, Sara needs a mommy to protect her.

What is the best looking armor and why is it hyperguardian?

It's OUT
youtube.com/watch?v=iDAxIVQE0To

Could be (but who knows) that the description is bugged. Maybe you could test the items in game and see if there's damage difference.

But all in all this is not our duty or any excuse though.

I rather like Angaran Ranger.

You get the poncho later, I think.

Peebee and Vetra are both good.

Are we getting amss effect poop series for andromda????
FUCKING HYPE!!

I need to rewatch all mass effect poop episodes

Check out this faggot

The aliens are literally the only good options in the game.

No no no! Delete this!

I haven't decided yet, haven't gotten to use too many, mostly wore armor based on what stats I wanted for my build. Like last playthrough was all N7 armor, because it gets you the highest possible biotic damage boost and the shield boost is a bonus.

I like the look of the Kett set. Never really used it though cause I consider Soldier/combat boring as fuck.

Same but you don't need to romance anyone unless you want the achievement

Turianfags are such cancer it's incredible.

HAHAHAHA I FUCKING LOVE THAT SERIES

BASED ANDROMEDA BROUGHT IT BACK!!

We bang ok?

Peebee was the only acceptable option and I didn't like it.

Cora is the only one that's done well imo.

I want my Liara back.

>making threads hours earlier to post the mass errect shit
Holy autism.

They're alright but it really depends on personal taste. At least they can all be romanced by someone, unless you really wanted Lexi/Drack/Kallo.

long blue tongue

>Drack only wants cock up his ass but no relationship
CONFIRMED SLUT