/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Virtual U edition

This is a general for the discussion of the Nintendo consoles and games released on it
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/

>Important News
「!」First glimpse of the new remake of SMT Strange Journey: nintendoeverything.com/first-screenshots-and-story-details-of-shin-megami-tensei-deep-strange-journey/
「!」Announcement of a remake of Radiant Historia: nintendoeverything.com/radiant-historia-perfect-chronology-revealed-for-nintendo-3ds/
「!」An initial 13GB install is required to play Lego City on Switch: nintendolife.com/news/2017/03/lego_city_undercover_box_reveals_a_mandatory_13gb_install
「!」BotW is the best selling standalone launch game: nintendoeverything.com/switch-in-america-best-2-day-sales-in-nintendo-history-zelda-best-selling-standalone-launch-game/
「!」Miitopia patent filed, meaning a Western release is possible: mynintendonews.com/2017/03/18/patent-for-miitopia-filed-by-nintendo-western-release-a-possibility-3ds/
「!」Limited edition of Fire Emblem Echoes revealed: nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-limited-edition-bundle-revealed-for-north-america/
「!」Nintendo tries to further shill what should have been a pack-in game for Switch: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-battles-real-dairy-farmers-in-1-2-switchs-milk-mini-game-photos/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/3GsWMgiU
Wii U - pastebin.com/4bfPdbaX
Switch - pastebin.com/LwX0HdU6

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-111.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2017/03/lego_city_undercover_box_reveals_a_mandatory_13gb_install
discord.gg/j3qx2
nintendolife.com/news/2017/03/warner_bros_issues_full_statement_regarding_lego_city_undercover_install_confusion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Godspeed

Not really Nintendo but there's an 8-bit Bayonetta game on Steam now.

Is there a reason why there's no smash general anymore?

They realized they are bad at the game and the drama with Discord servers killed the general, now they just play Overwatch.

Confirmed canon.

So the best timeline is where Yoshi dies?

Yes

PANIC

FINISH

soon

So, I've been playing Mario Kart for the first time ever today and there's something that puzzles me. How do you get A rank? Winning all races doesn't seem to do the trick.

>「!」An initial 13GB install is required to play Lego City on Switch: nintendolife.com/news/2017/03/lego_city_undercover_box_reveals_a_mandatory_13gb_install
This has already been deconfirmed.

You said this but provided no source my man.

/nintyg/ should just die

Thanks man greatly appreciated

Don't forget to join the real /nintyg/ discord:

discord.gg/j3qx2

link expired

CoA will never be released

guys i found something funny

Which one, the original?

>playing zelda "games"

>it's all out of print
I have made a terrible mistake

13 GB install was proven false.

You keep saying that but where's the proof?

ok

how is this game so good bros

nintendolife.com/news/2017/03/warner_bros_issues_full_statement_regarding_lego_city_undercover_install_confusion

I know that feel. eBay is the way.

is that splatoon

Goodnight Callie

I'm playing Pushmo for the first time.

Pretty good puzzle game. Surprised this got a level editor before Mario

yeah, that way they were forced to come up with new mechanics to sell you the sequels

AAAAAAAA I SHOULDN'T HAVE BLOWN 200 BUCKS WITHOUT DOING SOME RESEARCH WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING

You always gotta do your research on that stuff. But it's done now, so whatever. Just be glad you have the thing.