Hentai Games General /hgg/

H-Games General #923

elf impregnation edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of 2D/3D H-Games/ Eroge/ Nukige/ Hentai RPG/ Hentai Action Games. Some popular games like Corruption of Champions (CoC), Rance/Alicesoft, Monster Girl Quest, and the Klub17 (search on /t/), have their own generals already, so please post about them there instead!

Due to the demise of /vhg/, Violated Heroine is welcome to be discussed here.

INSTALL ALL RPG MAKER RUN TIME PACKAGES (RTP) IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY RPG MAKER GAMES, AND STOP COMING HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE WRONG ONE INSTALLED.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
newocr.com/
i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

Please pay your respects to our matron saint, Julie d'Aubigny.

>If you have to ask, it's not translated.

>Please REPORT and IGNORE blatant shitposting

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE (READ BEFORE POSTING):
pastebin.com/AysLkV9K

>Machine Translation Guide:
pastebin.com/i6k9krCP

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/8hPUL7qC

>/hgg/ Nukige Catalog:
pastebin.com/N9vKYre6

>/hgg/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/yjgK7yK4

>VH Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Jm3Wrucc

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

orcsoft.jp/orc010/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949877
silkyssakura.jp/game/bishimai/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=943911
hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc051/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=946937
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096
lusterise.nexton-net.jp/product/exs-tia_a/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949513
waffle1999.com/game/71rinzin/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940489
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus3/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940410
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2230689
lune-soft.jp/game/13912
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939097
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2280876
vndb.org/v15604
10minutemail.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Games pending release:

>[ORCSOFT] 妻が綺麗になったワケ - 2017/04/21
orcsoft.jp/orc010/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949877

>[シルキーズSAKURA] 堕とされた美姉妹- 2017/04/28
silkyssakura.jp/game/bishimai/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=943911

>[ANIM.teamMM] 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生- 2017/05/26
hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc051/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=946937

>[Digital Cute] タンテイセブン - 2017/05/26
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225

>[エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター - 2017/05/26
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096

>[Lusterise] 光翼戦姫エクスティアA - 2017/05/26
lusterise.nexton-net.jp/product/exs-tia_a/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949513

>[WAFFLE] 隣人に壊されていく俺の妻 - 2017/05/26
waffle1999.com/game/71rinzin/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940489

Games recently released:

>[KISS] カスタムメイド3D2+ ACT.3 - 2017/01/27
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus3/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940410
Pastebin: pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2230689

>[ルネ] ようこそ! スケベエルフの森へ - 2017/03/31
lune-soft.jp/game/13912
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939097
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2280876

kabe manko a best

Best op pic in a while

condoms are cute

Misery a best

>vanilla with elves
What's the fucking point. The purpose of elves is being humiliated and carrying half-bred babies.

>can only enjoy elves if they're being humiliated through gangbangs or orc dekachinpo
>can't play this game
Where did everything go so wrong?

Even enslavement by humans works, because elves think they are a superior race and get put on their places.

>user is a kuroinu newfag

>two main girls are the two worst girls but still get way more scenes than everybody else

every fucking time

Lucie's a good girl.
Firis = "DARK ELVES, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" + "OHOHOHOH" + "I'M NOT STUPID, I SWEAR!"
Nol's a cheeky tease.

Pray for a fan disk that's like the expansion for Aku no Onna 1; a whole new part of the story + extended endings for each heroine.

Haven't played Kuroinu. That was just common sense.
It's a sad day when elven scum starts being treated as people.

Speaking of elves Kuroinu torrent when?

Makes me wonder if this game is a commercial success enough to make Lune consider that.

Among the other games titled Kimomen, sure, harem guild is the best one. But overall I think Miel has had better executed games with the similar themes. The two I mentioned, for instance. vndb.org/v15604 in particular is one of the few Miel games I'd say there was some effort. It was an anniversary title so they made it longer, with more cg, more girls than usual but giving a good amount of scenes to them (unlike the first Kimomen which had even more girls but just one or two scenes for each), more pregnancy and 3P, and they tried giving each pair of girls their own distinction instead of them becoming the same character like similar "human cattle" games Miel did later.

But I guess it just boils down to personal taste. In the end we are arguing which game from a shitty company is less shitty.

About CVs, as I said before I think they do a good job with the casting more often than not, in their "main" titles (the ones that cost around 2000 yen rather than 1500). That's the one thing I'd say Miel is consistently decent with.

That are some nice cows

Falling asleep just looking at this picture.

Damn pink and blonde are fine. Am I the only the one that gets triggered by how artists draw cowtits and shirts/coats?

>you don't get to see the loli sage elf with a pregnant belly
uhhhhh

>right on a good mature girl

Best taste.

>that 10/10 everything
>decent story from what I've read
>will never be translated
LIVING IN A WORLD SO COLD

Good.

pay me and find me a coder and I'll do it.

Delva is a better dark elf

Did I understand this right? When Firis and protag venture into the forest to go rescue the girl who is calling for help and it cuts to Delva's perspective then cuts back to the protag, does protag make a remark about hearing someone making a loud noise? It seemed to imply that they cut back to him before Misery squealed out loud about figuring out it was a human male in the forest (which the protag then hears). It makes Misery look cute, and it's a funny cut in the story.

Basically:

>Cut to Delva and Misery in the forest.
>Misery uses her magic to see who else is in the forest besides Eve.
>She sees an elf(Firis) and a human(protag).
>Right before it cuts back to protag's perspective, Misery figures out the human is a male and seems like she starts getting all giddy is about to squeal.
>Jump back to protag and Firis, that were running away from a spooky spider.
>Protag makes a remark that's something like "Hey, did you hear that sound just now?"

That is generally what happened, right? Or did I fuck up the interpretation of that scene.

that's good news. Fuck elvs especially dark elvs. Every single elv is a scum that should be purged.I rather kill my son than let him lose his virginity to those cock hungry animals. Elvs are scum and should be burned alive.

>will never be translated
I refuse such an outcome.

I'd do it if I actually knew how to patch lune games.

Almost every manga artist, hentai and otherwise, do this. It doesn't bother me because I'm used to it.

People aren't going to make a patch if there isn't a translated script to begin with. Although if there was anyone who might have an idea of making a patch for the game it might be someone like doddler. That's MangaGamer shenanigans, though.

>waiting for Lune translations
Have fun my man, might as well learn Jap.

Someday they will do it right.

>People aren't going to make a patch if there isn't a translated script to begin with.

You can't make a translation if you don't have a way of extracting the text in the first place. It's a catch-22, nobody wants to waste time coding a patch if there's nobody interested in translating, and nobody wants to waste time translating if all their effort is going to be pointless when they can't actually put it back into the game.

How comes Lune has the best elfs?

What is their secret?

Can always "extract" text the ghetto way - aka, using a text hooker to copy/paste lines into something like word and then organizing that into something like a spreadsheet document.

I did something like that with a scene from Jutaijima. Was hell, but fun. A shame my japanese is fucking dogshit.

>like word

Durr. I mean a text file.

How can you tell it's a decent story if you can't read it?

Found this card off the booru, but description was blank. Any idea what mods I need?

>Can always "extract" text the ghetto way - aka, using a text hooker to copy/paste lines into something like word and then organizing that into something like a spreadsheet document.

I mean, that works, but it'd be a fuckton of work to manually copypaste every line into the document then manually copypaste them back into the script, and that's assuming you can outright copypaste them and there aren't any formatting issues. It's possible, but I personally sure as fuck wouldn't do it for something as long as a lune game. Maybe a shorter Orcsoft or Pakopako game though.

I figure it is more about making a product that shows someone who can extract the text and patch in new text that you have a translated script. It would go like so:

1. Translate a part of the game. The prologue, for example.
2. Share it. Convince people that you can make a finished product if someone is able to make a more effective tool for extracting text (and patching in text).
3. Someone (hopefully) makes a extracting/patching program.
4. Use program to grab the script and put it into a spreadsheet document, then paste over what you have translated so far into the extracted script spreadsheet.
5. Continue working on the extracted script.

Doesn't seem so bad.

Is there a guide for Teaching Feeling somewhere? As in, updated guide?

Okay I saw these elves and I have to know where they're from, I scanned the thread but no titles as far as I know?

lewd elf forest

Youkuso! Elf.

The people that do take that approach almost always die at step 3. Its why there aren't more VNs translated, theres more translators willing than coders.

Thanks!

>The people that do take that approach almost always die at step 3.

I don't see anyone that ever even does step one or two, though.

You can try the teaching feelings thread at /h/

Are you a well known japanese cracker so that you would get people coming up to you to sak for your help?

how does her spine not break under the weight of her boobs
ayy lmao anyone

Why the hell did they go from this...

The argument is based on assumptions to begin with. What does it matter if I am or not?

Theres plenty of websites and forums with translators asking for help/showing translated work and they don't get help.
This isn't the only place people go to organize projects.

...to THIS?
The one thing that busts my balls about Kuroinu. So many hot designs and girls, yet so many ridiculously unhot scenes.

Do you have some kind of issue with space crabs ?

Sometimes, you just want a cute priestess to be impregnated - making her offspring, her future bloodline and very DNA bonded with - by disgusting bugs.

>people don't need their plumbing done because nobody asks me for help with plumbing
>are you a plumber?
>what does that matter?

I lack a space crab fetish

The. Argument. Is. Based. On. Assumptions. To. Begin. With.

Get one mate, I highly recommend Cyclet's Ishuu series

see
you're also assuming there are people here that haven't attempted to translate before and ran into that problem.

I'm not assuming. I'm always here. I have been here since general #30.

Again, Veeky Forums is not the only place for people to attempt to organize a translation.

You're basing your entire argument around only making and organizing the translation within this thread series.

Because to do somewhere else would tie a name to yourself. Why would you ever attempt to do an illegal translation of a game on a forums where you have no anonymity?

I guess everywhere else but Veeky Forums everyone displays their full real name.

Never knew that.

>Why would you ever attempt to do an illegal translation of a game on a forums where you have no anonymity?

You realize that's basically every fan translation ever, right? I can think of like two fan translations where the person was actually anonymous and even then everyone knows it was really Quof the whole time.

>every fan translation in existence came from Veeky Forums

Yeah she didn't even get a good gangbang like most of the other heroines
Also after the sweet moanings of the dark elf queen in the anime, I sure didn't expect her trash voice in the game.

I have seen quite a lot of people willing to help, sure, certain tasks like hacking executables are a lot harder than others so one may not be able to do solve every problem that comes up.

Turns out that the script format for the elf game is quite easy to extract and repack, not exactly denuvo.

You are tied to an e-mail on a forum.

yeah and thats why no fan translations exist, since they all got arrested before they completed.

>Turns out that the script format for the elf game is quite easy to extract and repack, not exactly denuvo.

What the fuck, how?

Did quof do that Pin-point game as well?

>You are tied to an e-mail on a forum.

10minutemail.com

Yeah and that is why Dark Translations no longer exists, since they got C&D'd from continuing.

I'll test this and see if its true or not.
I'll translate up to somewhere between the Firis and Lucie scene and when Evelyn joins and see if someone wants to try to code at that point.

>Hi, I don't know how to use Guerrila mail or any other throwaway email service that allows me to make an account on most websites without it being tied to my identity.

No, Quof didn't do either of the ntr games, it's just that he posted the translations on vndb with NOT MINE in all caps repeatedly stated throughout the post, so people like to humorously pretend that it actually was Quof who translated them.

>1 fan translator is dead so that means all the other ones don't count.

Why do you keep trying to argue to seem right when you're clearly wrong. one group being C&D does not mean all fan translations started anonymously on Veeky Forums.

Dark Translations got C&D'd because they tried to charge money for their fan translations, numbnuts. And they're one case out of hundreds.

You are right. Which is part of why I don't bother translating these games.

Just translate one and post it on here anonymously.

This wasn't about you, it's about other people
>Again, Veeky Forums is not the only place for people to attempt to organize a translation.
>Why would you ever attempt to do an illegal translation of a game on a forums where you have no anonymity?

Why would you bring up only forums knowing there are other places of anonymity on the internet? You literally said you've been here since thread #30 and then said other forums you aren't anonymous completely ignoring other places on the internet existing.

You're still stretching to try to pull a victory from your failed argument. And if you are going to pull the "i'm not the same guy". Don't jump into conversations without understanding them.

>downloaded elf twins from premium pack.
>it has 3614 CGs.
Whatthefuck.

You're not even addressing the right person anymore. An attest to anonymity.

So you got a CG pack on all the games or just that one?

I mean, I'm not wrong. The guy you posted to isn't me.

Just this one since that's all I was interested in ripping since last night.

If thats the case I answered at the end of my post. You didn't understand the point of my post and then greentexted to point out something irrelevant.

Thats too bad then.

I remember i got mine from AS, but the links were slow.

I could search it if you dont mind slow links.

>You didn't understand the point of my post and then greentexted to point out something irrelevant.

I don't even know who you're talking to anymore. I haven't actually greentexted once this thread.

>I haven't actually greentexted once this thread.

Well, except for that post there and this one now.

What.