strawpoll.me/12643242
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soul Dealer domination

hmmm... shadowbabs?

>people no longer laugh at you

strawpoll.me/12643249

strawpoll.me/12643242

>losing three T2 games in a row to topdecked Grimnir
I'm pretty close to just throwing away the rest of my tickets for packs. That gold is not worth the amount of sodium this cancer mode induces in me.

Need 15ish games of non-concede. I'll just pass turns, unless someone actually wants to play.

not even mad

Give dicks

ERIKA

I love meming on people with ambush haven

Do NOT bully Vampy's bloodkins.

Just lightning blast, bro :^)

I'LL DO IT IF YOU CONCEDE FOR ME ONE TIME.

holy fucking mage

/ourguy/

>fall for the """aggro""" shadow meme yet AGAIN
>draw like shit
>get outtraded and removed
>don't draw howl
>run out of options by turn 5

I fucking hate this deck.

How is this Dshift deck? I haven't ever played DShift before so I don't know what changes I could make depending on what I see.

concede please.

are you the same guy from the lsat thread? i tried to enter but the code was wrong

Protect the forest!

Just got one game, still looking. I'm up to actually play as well just let me know

yes

the name is Lelouch I'll join you when it opens up

>Forest is the class that gives me enough breathing room to assemble my big combo

What happened to this game?

remember when dragoncucks were humble and excited about cards like wrath drake? now they don't even look at it. too busy dickslapping everyone with their 100k vial decks now

Reverse T2

Funmode: you pick the strongest class(for you) but make the deck as shitty as possible.

take out lou and library
3 merlin
take out piercing rune
3 conjure golem
mull for d shift and card draw. Levi if youre 2nd.

Wrong

I crafted Wolfbolt last expansion because it's a fun deck type and I expected it to get new combos this expansion
>Literally nothing
>Blood now has a similar combo but it deals a full 20 damage on turn 9 and can be tutored and is not effected enemy board or banish
I also unpacked 3 eidolons
>Eidolon is still shit
>New amulet to replace eidolon added

how's the usage rate of crafts right now?

thanks bruh.

>tfw playing a poorfag version of pepe blades with just 1 albert and without some golds and still winning tons of games

new friend

need 20 private matches

id 65342

Forget Ivy Spellbomb. Entangling Vines is the better card for tempo. I have been having trouble dealing with evolved rehab and miko on turn 5 which has retarded 7 defence. Ivy Spellbomb 3 dmg is insufficient most of the time. Entangling Vines costs 1pp so it can be used as combo card for beetle warrior and set up free trade for soccer mom. If you dont want to combo you can use it as poor man dod for 5pp. Really underrated versatile card for tempo forest.

But a lot of people have been saying Lou is a replacement for Merlin now. I don't have any Merlin anyway so if Merlin is still crucial I just can't play the deck.

No problem. Still looking code is easy to remember 76543, looking for non-concede quick games, or just games if you want.

>T0
Aegis Haven
>T1
Commie Shadow, Lamp Dragon, dshit
>T2
Sneks, Pepecraft
>T3000
Forest

>miss lethal
>realise i missed it 2 seconds after misplaying
>can do nothing but watch in despair as i lose the next turn

Forget Aegis, Holy Mage and Boar are strong as fuck

you should still have merlins if you ask me. the dmg for clear, draw 2 cards and spell boost everything is much stronger than simple 1/1 that draws a card and has gotten me to my dshift and giants faster and more consistent.

>gawain out of maint tomorrow
>sword now tier 1

Get fucked svg

>Pepecraft
kys

>aegis haven
>t0
>gets destroyed by commie shadow and dshift
I know this is just a shitpost but do you know what t0 means?

post dick

>GAWAIN WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING
>no one actually explains how

>otohime turn 5

This changes everything m8

Is it impossible to meme right now?

Any sort of slow combo/control deck gets steamrolled by dragon, and everything else gets totally run over by shadow.

>run out of options by turn 5
wut

I thought the new catacomb cancer had more steam because of the sticky followers. What are (you) having issues with? I was thinking about making that deck soon.

whoa

you can play otohime 1 pp earlier now

now she's totally viable

>all those people saying shadow is T1
Guess what he played next turn.
another fucking one
Shadow will never be t1 as long as Haven exists. I guess it's time to rev up those useless sextons and never fucking draw them when it counts.

Ignore otohimen, he'll be used to fast forward the Roland/Alfrid process

why is dragon roost kill?

Also

>walfried
>bodyguards receive ward

Instawin

So what's the hot fresh new SV cancer now?

Is it impossible to meme right now?

Any sort of slow combo/control deck gets steamrolled by Daria,roach and albert, and everything else gets totally run over by d-shift.

>play Otohime turn 5 going first
>sage commander turn 6

Is there a 'good reroll list' with must haves?

>three card combo
>ruined by a single breath of the salamander, themis or even ancient lion spirit

>8 cards above 5
>draw them in opening hand every game

the card draw rng is seriously rigged in this game. theres no way it can consistently do shit like this.

The memes took me to 15 win streak before i got unlucky and got t9 alberted before i could t9 arriet my frog.

This deck is going places, finishing people with a big frog is jiraiya tier.

Wolfbolt is working for me in A3. Put in an elf queen, three sukunas and three beetle warriors. Sukuna's 6/6 on evo and beetle's storm will allow you to gain significant tempo.

Something has to be alive before it becomes kill you know

It has more steam IF you draw it. If you aren't you're just playing all your low cost dudes 1-2 at a turn, get removed/warded and lose. Good luck dealing 9 damage before turn 9 either.

Turn 2 Unica into Grimnir is auto concede. Grimnir in general is pretty much a loss unless you counter with Orthrus.

WHO THE FUCK WAS THE RETARD WHO SAID AGGRO SHADOW WAS GOOD AGAINST DRAGON??

Sybil 3 heal
Israfil 4 heal wipe your entire board
Ouroboros 3 heal 3 damage

what does your pepe deck look like?
I think by now people refined the deck a bit more

you need to open all expansion packs m8

Yeah but just at a glance that isn't worth keeping.

doesn't it hit amulets too? or am I thinking of something else.

Entangling Vines is also the only card in the entire game that can stop Aegis

>bahamut
>ruined by a single dod

>memestorm serpent
>ruined by a single themis

>aegis
>ruined by a single kaguya

And so on.

I did, if you mean the 10x claim bonus thing for like 4 packs.

Could I have the list please? Didn't see it in op.

Don't forget blazing breath and salamanders.

It's good if the dragon bricks though :^)

Dragon and shadow taking the lead with haven and sword trailing way behind. Blood was very popular the first day but its popularity seems to die down a bit. Rune was popular too but seems to have identity crisis as its usage has declined sharply. I havent met a strong rune deck yet besides golem. Forest is still doing their old tricks. It is the least used class but surprisedly resilient. It could because their decks havent changed much from the battle proven DE and ROB formula while everyone else is testing meme decks.

>he doesnt play aegis haven

retard.

wtf i love roland now

What are the basics of building a midrange deck?

Could anyone help me improve this dick?

Have you used your chuuni in your JO Dragon deck?

>Aegis Haven
>T0

No, and I say this as a Hagshitter, the deck has issues that keeps it from being the top of the pile. Any deck that is able to kill Eris before Turn 9 (D-Shift being the prime example) will be able to deal with it handily.

My prediction is that after the shock of an invincible Turn 9 Do Nothing, people are going to realize that Haven is still Haven and deal with it accordingly, meaning Pure Aegis or its variants are probably going to be Tier 2 after everything has been (mostly) explored for this meta.

Just throw the banner that summons 1/2 when you play a commander and luminous mage becomes a otohime that grants a free evolve, one less unit and potentially another that gives some extra burst on evolve.

Wolfbolt still works for me too, I just feel like it's a worse version of another deck now. A lot of the new cards are quite good in wolfbolt, but I really wanted some other new card to discount with the wolf effect itself.

>unless you counter with Orthrus
And you need to go first to do that also. Have you won against control blood at all with that deck or what? I've played games where those memers heal for 20+ as storm haven. It's kinda ridiculous.

Playing a different game

If dragon bricks you win

>a deck has a counter
WELL, STOP THE PRESSES! HAVEN WILL BRING SHADOW TO TIER 6 WITH THIS ONE WACKY TECH CARD!

>comparing one card versus one card
>not one card versus THREE

what a fantastic comparison you cock sucking dipshit

>ToS exists
>DO NOTHING
>retards still being retards

It doesnt stop aegis because the attack debuff effect goes away at the end of your turn.

The one you were thinking about is swords to plowsh....woodlands which is kinda shit like most tech cards against amulet.

>be haven, against shadow
>pretty much brick, barely keep the board in check
>turn 6, no real options
>time to meme
>play Kaguya on curve and evolve her
>she carries the game until the SS Aegisgruppen arrive to kill all the commies

Unexpected.

All those cards except aegis can be wrecked by more than one card though.

>no lego since 35 packs
It'll happen soon r-right?

>Seraph
Yeah no. Every dragon deck runs lightning blast now

T1 pass
T2 oracle
T3 rahab
T4 you can concede

new player here. have a question about rerolling.
I'm rerolling on steam by creating dummy steam accounts. I'm not really complaining about the method since it's faster than games that require you to download the entire game again but i'm scared I might get banned from steam or something for spamming accounts. Is there a better method?

Just use Nox

Wew lad just use your phone or android emulator

If Shadow becomes the cancer, won't everyone just start playing Haven and Dirt Rune and crush them?

>aegis ruined by a single kaguya
Nice.