/msg/ - Maplestory General

MY AUTISM WON'T LET IT DIE EDITION

TERRORVERSARY:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL2oK7UfzRs

READ THE PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

POST YOUR IGN IN THE THREAD ALONGSIDE WHAT GUILD YOU'RE JOINING OR IT WILL BE IGNORED

>Ellinia
Highly overhauled private server with balance changes to all classes, progression adjustments, custom content and more. Currently most populated /msg/ server.
ellinia.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.

APPLY TO Love or Pay2Win in REBOOT
APPLY TO Waifus on Windia
WHISPER ObtainBooty/Tonu on KHROA
WHISPER Chow on BERA
APPLY TO SPOOKY IN ELLINIA
maplestory.nexon.net

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/internet/how-reduce-your-latency-in-windows-7-3427572/
youtube.com/watch?v=d8mVXxCf0jU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's time to let go

no

It might be time desu.

Play the game in peace. Skypia was our best chance at a solid server.

this is sad just stop . it's the dead season bring it back in May when it's the anniversary

ellinia

sux

do i join soontm or spooky

Aries anybody?

no

so how do I up my damage in ellinia, I have 9% all stats at 210, what else do I do? I want to be able to farm leafre in flames...

Do I really have to level a bunch of characters to 210 to get stronger.

That feel when a reward points cube finally pays out for you.

let's mabinogi!!

I'm d/cing every few seconds. How bad is the lag for everyone else?

i haven't experienced any lag since i disabled nagle's algorithm
pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/internet/how-reduce-your-latency-in-windows-7-3427572/

grats pred

I need more sexy Aran

nightlord or shad

NL

can someone give me the top 5 servers atm? ive been away for a while. wanna get back into playing

top 5 WHAT?

youtube.com/watch?v=d8mVXxCf0jU
fucking gooks, man

do you wanna die or somethin

my nama jef

one billion mesos

cool beans

i totally forgot about the fork on a stick weapon lol

no you didn't

I've got my fill of meat, what now?

will dream ever come back?

What classes are good right now?

Looking for easy to play for sure.

demon avenger is always sage

never ever

Cannoneer

Lets just move to /mmog/

Post you're waifu

/mmog/ is just a misnamed wakfu general though, other mmos don't even get talked about there

/msg/ just needs to die

That's not true. We also talk about card games and Diablo and Call of Duty.

Now, you begin waiting on MapleGlobal alongside me.

I got an Explorer job switch coin from my login gift today on reboot. Should I change my Hero to a Dark knight? It seems like they basically mob & boss better, only thing is I would need to get a new weapon. Any bros that have played both that can give me advice?

Tfw meat is stale and windia is ded

I haven't played for years should i just delete my zero, it is on scania

meat is stale for me too ;~;

If you delete it you will regret it. A few years ago I deleted my bowmaster with all sorts of now unobtainable stuff (time traveler medal, versalmas hat, 2006 Halloween basket) and I really wish I hadn't.

yeah just seems like maple is pretty dead, I disconnected 3 or 4 times just trying to look in my storage and at my gears.. I dont know how they still havent gotten basic connection issues fixed

It's probably your connection? I've got pretty shit Internet and I dc'd only a few times in the past month playing a few hours each day and each time was due to entering maps with hackers

i wish it didnt feel like competing in a virtual rat race on meat

solo grinding needs to be seriously buffed, especially long hrs

these kids with bt/ab trios on a kanna are getting 20m nx an hr while im getting 10 solo, its fucking bullshit and needs to be removed

farming is too op and needs to be nerfed so that it isn't pointless doing bosses

overall farming nx needs a nerf, especially if it ever plans to go to 5th job, and bossing cooldowns would need to be increased as well so items aren't worth the effort of doing boosted 1hko bosses

lol just smega for leechers

there's already 0 maps to farm at and now you're adding more competition for maps nice one

That feel when you missed one day of hot time and thus don't get the double dip.

Tfw I played every day but somehow "missed" a day thanks to maples weird time zone definition of a day

Curse you, European merger!

:O

hi

:( pls respond

I'm ready to let go. Are you?

no

No i have a good connection and tried it on 3 of pcs at home... its just maple has always lagged a lot for me, especially when i attack monsters to the point where its unplayable.

Might be your location in comparison to the servers

Is it worth upgrading my pensalir weapon to ranmaru or will my damage decrease thanks to the set bonus?

im in north carolina... im nowhere weird or special or foreign. I dunno

why did nexon make reboot

it just fractured the community and is hardly making them money with that shitty poorfag server

If it wasn't for reboot there wouldn't have been the surge of returning players to maple. It's been nexons most successful change since the big bang

meat is stale what do I do now

it's just grinding NX/Mesos and making link chars

B L A C K E D

kill me

I decided to try this game again after years of not playing.

What the heck is with all these starting... what, classes? characters?

don't bother head back to where you came from only stale meat here

But I want to at least try before giving up!

Also, how do I make it not run at 800x600?

There are system options once you control a character. And yeah, there are a lot of classes. Just pick one that looks appealing to you.

Looking at the customisation of each and why do some have so little that you can change while others have everything?

Also, a few more questions.
Why does Demon show two characters?
Why does Xenon have two types per gender?
Why does Zero have a starting level of 100?
Why is Chase (Beastmaster) not selectable?
And finally, what starting class would you recommend?

kill yourself maplestory is shit STOP REMINDING MEEEEEEEEE

You're not being very helpful.

there's two kinds of demons you can make once you log into one, they both play very differently but they're both good for new players.

xenon is just a stylistic thing based on story stuff, it doesn't matter if you don't want it to

zero is a special character that is two in one, and it was very strong on release so they restricted it to only be able to be made if you had a level 100 character, and that's why

beast tamer (and zero) are seasonal classes

you're solid if you pick anything that isn't mercedes, phantom, kaiser, angelic buster, mihile, jett, and beast tamer as your first character

some just suck outright (mihile, jett, BT), and others are either hard to learn or hard to fund early game

stop playing maplestory

I wish Royals didn't die.

god ellinia is so fucking buggy fuck this shit

no

Battle Mage, Blaster, Wild Hunter or Mechanic?

>seriously considering any of these

Is there an alternative for a Resistance character at level 10?

resistance are gay and gimmicky

If you're on Ellinia I can confirm Mech is a good starting class, he has dank mobbing skills

I made a second character as an Explorer.
Warrior, Magician, Bowman, Thief or Pirate?

I have no idea what that is...

Night Lord and Dual Blade shit on all other explorer classes, but really all are pretty fun to play just don't choose paladin or any kind of archer

some mech skill autobans in ellinia

which ones and why??

Do I need to pick specific classes to get/avoid those or...?

>there are people who play maple that don't even know the explorer class names

all these flashy new classes really ruined maplestory didn't they

I haven't played Maple Story in years and I think I only got so far as my character becoming a Ninja or something?
Pretty sure it was before you chose a starting class of any kind.

Night Lord & dualblade are theives, though DB needs to be chosen specifically when creating a class. Paladin is a warrior, but hero and Dark Knights are good warrior options

So thief wouldn't be a bad choice.

Soul Savior Online come out on steam April 4th. We wait u

Which is the edgiest class?

demon avenger or luminous