Design

Has there ever been a modern car that has been better at conveying design intent? Even without the badge, you look at this thing and it wonderfully broadcasts a sense of power, solidity, wealth and class.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1OAKdIrXWYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It looks like a 90s brick with a fancy finish. If you want wealth and class, you need more smoothed edges.

I don't know, you do that and you end up with a car that looks like every other melted stick of butter on wheels that passes for a car these days.

Nothing says "wealth" like a vehicle that's made with over 50% bmw parts.

It conveys a nice EXTRA THICC design language yeah. Don't really think white is a good color for large cars like that though, a black or dark green looks better to me

What would be the point of making shit like an RR only steering rack?

You may be right on that one.

well something needs to be "RR" otherwise it's just a "BMW" seriously buy older vehicles and just take care of them imo. My jag is just a bloody ford.

Anything other than the stuff I would normally see (exterior) and interact with (interior) and feel (engine, trans) kind of is irrelevant to me. Like the steering rack. Not only do I not give a fuck if it's BMW, it's actually appealing that there are some parts on it that aren't hideously expensive and have alternatives.

But yeah, I think one of my beefs with my Lexus is the obvious Toyota parts bin switches and shit in the interior. If I had an RR that had BMW plastic in it I'd be disappointed.

But if it had a drive shaft from an 7 series, I would be hard pressed to care.

Now that's more like it.
White just makes it look bloated and whale like, and not in a good way.

looks like a shittier version of a Chrysler 300 desu senpai

desu most modern shitboxes look like total pieces of shit so...

Why do people think rolls and Bentley's look so good?

You can't deny that the Arnage is drop-dead gorgeous...

It's okay, and I prefer Bentley's to rolls' but I'd never buy one even if money weren't an issue.
I just feel like there's so many better looking cars out there. Maybe it's the comfort.

It's too fucking tall.

No, no it isn't.

I think the Wraith is far more elegant.

These things are ridiculous in person because you don't realize how big they are in pictures. The tires are like 3 feet tall and it's at least the size of a Suburban if not bigger.

Even if I had shittons of money to burn and a stable full of dream cars I don't know if I could see myself getting a RR.

They're amazing looking cars, but to me it's the equivalent of screaming I'M RIllllllCH nonstop as you drive down the road.

RR are for cookie cutter rich ppl that need to be validated by pricetags.

They were cool when they were making engines for the best WWII planes.

Now they're about as stupid as buying a Ferrari.

You can get nearly all the luxury and performance for a fraction of the cost. RR AND BENTLEY BTFO

Define modern. This shit was "updated" in 1998, looked the fucking same up to 2011, and no one has ever thought of it as anything but a police/fleet car. And you can buy like 7,000 of the damn things for the cost of one Rolls Royce wheel.

dude... honestly these look fucking cool. theyre just ruined by their nigger poorfag stigma. new models look definitely awesome.

>as stupid as buying a Ferrari
Yeah, if you have that kind of money you should buy 100 $3k civics instead

youtu.be/1OAKdIrXWYA
Could have called him out on the cluster being wrong

Wait nevermind he did

every lamborghini since the countach epitomized "supercar"