Post your dream car /o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0OtiZ0CMuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no Jeep Grand Wagoneer

Who the fuck is /o?

>tfw I'm a casual

Not trolling.

>tfw no matter what you do, it'll be impossible to daily drive your dream car for the rest of your life

>dream car i will never have
Pagani Huayra

>dream car i could afford someday
either a 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air or e30/e36 Touring

It's impossible to drive my daily car

it only takes money

But the mechanical degradation and the rust!

the first part money can fix, and effort can fix the second

the wheels SUCK

Get better dreams

t r a s h

(preferably) a pre facelift f type or a c6(?) audi s6,the one with the v10

the Lunar Rover

>ywn drive a 88' Ferrari

You can still get a clapped Mondial for 30k, don't be a defeatist

Don't be ashamed user, its not a casual thing to like lamborghinis, its just the most widely recognized supercar brand so literally everyone mentions lambo when they think of supercar.

i probably have shit taste. but a bmw supercar

King of the Boats

>tfw no Edsel with a Continetal kit.

miata NB coupe

Easily the W108/W109...probably the most aesthetically pleasing Mercedes along with the 300 SL and the 770.

I was one post away from quints...

There's something I like so much about these. Too bad we'll never have them in the USA.

FD Spirit R in Innocent Blue

Not with that attitude, you can import older Lada's now but if it's worth the money to import one then go ahead. I've always wanted to import a GAZ-21 but I don't have the money currently.

the most beautiful machine on four wheels

They've been making those things since the bronze age, you just need to find one made before 1992 to be able to import it.

Alternatively, there's also the Fiat 124 sedan, which is what the Lada Riva is based on. Pretty sure they were sold here.

I've actually started putting my dad's old scout 800 convertible back together. Just got it running today

i love it when peoples dream cars are obtainable

pic not my dream car, but i wise mine was running

You ever fall in love with a girl who you know isn't perfect, but you fall in love with every little imperfection she has, and love how uplifting and easy she is to live with, and wouldn't have anything else for the world? That's sorta how I feel about my SW20... An NSX Type R NA1 would be my next choice, but it'd be such a pain in the ass knowing I have such a rare car on my hands that I have to be really careful with. There's something special about being able to let your guard down and relax.

there's actually quite a few of them in the US already. Usually there's at least two or three of them on eBay at any given time.

just checked eBay, there's five Ladas for sale in the US but none of them are 2105s.

same but MRS and next I want elise and after that NSX.
I love MRS cause its flawed to shit and nobody but me does.

When I get rich this is the car I'll be angling for, and praying for a manual. And RHD.

Hey, its a DREAM car.

>tfw no sex60 poonstar

>theirs always one
unironically posted

>tfw no v12 quad turbo
fca was a mistake

There is a few that come close, the E30 included, but for me it would be the cobra

>tfw life didn't turn out like you imagined

>Tfw no race driver gf

Th-Thanks user

Ever since i played Most Wanted as a kid this has been in the back of my mind

Maybe one day. They are still in the affordable range though EVO II version which is the one you would want is getting a bit pricey so doubt I will ever own one of these.

I'd have to do something like saving the president and earning a wish to get this car

Aston Martin DB11s

>Most Wanted as a kid
>Most Wanted was released 2005 which was 12 years ago
fuck

>International Scout
Top tier taste user

>boost gauge
>turbo nowhere to be seen

ever since I was a little kid

>pre facelift f type
can we be friends?

fuck yeah

I fucking loved that movie
youtube.com/watch?v=p0OtiZ0CMuA

the mid 80's Trans Am, with the Blue/silver paint, and these wheels.

what are these wheels called? they seemed fairly common on sporty 80's cars and they make my dick rock hard

Those are the factory Pontiac wheels for Third Gens and Fieros from 1987-1992. That particular set is from a Fiero or 87 Firebird as shown by the center being convex instead of the later concave version.

First or second generation Honda Civic.

there is a very mint one for sale in my area